All Comments on 'He Looked Like Me Ch.01'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
LMAO

Not my cup of tea, but you set this up with characters that don't make you want to immediately kill them to make the world a better place. Well done. Hard to pull off in my experience (as a reader).

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Different

Interesting start. I'll refrain from rating until I read the final chapter. Please continue.

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Another one!

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Great story telling

Awaiting the rest with interest

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
That was so

much fun, the spanking helped me make a puddle. Think her friends need to be lined up for their share of spankings

Thanks for the entertainment DAMSEL approved

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Tis' a pity; she's a bore !

This female lead character is a trainwreck with a twat. TexasTallTales is a skilled author and labors all too hard to give literary CPR with his talent. It's a lost cause. She's a hot lush with a cold deathwish.

I hope she gets her way so TTT can fixate on someone besides a heroine who's " this close" to doing an Amy Winehouse swandive into oblivion. At least Amy could sing her dysfunctions instead of communicating them in puerile babytalk.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Drbeamer3333 you crack me up. Gotta love ya. I appreciate the effort on the comment. Even when you're not especially enthused, you still offer up a little thanks.

Believe it or not, even that little effort makes me smile.

I get it. This is a quirky little weird story inspired by real events. The girl in the supermarket, the accidental confusion. I didn't take her home, but I ran into the both of them later biking the neighborhood when they were in front of their house. She didn't even remember me, but he and I got a laugh about it. It had been her birthday, and she had gotten trashed with her friends the night before. And she was absolutely stunning.

That was enough inspiration to write this little story. Not my usual, but when the muse shouts in your ear, you do your best to obey.

The next chapter should post tonight. I submitted them back to back.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 10 years ago
A lot of fun

This story was a lot of fun, especially since I admit I've mostly known your stuff in the past through your much harsher and darker loving wives tales. Thanks for the enjoyable read, I'll look forward to the second half.

gravyruggravyrugover 10 years ago
A fun read

And I can already see a potential sequel in the works, for hubby's birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Triple T

You are always entertaining, and, for me, score a five***** nearly every time. Am looking forward to the second chapter.

Do

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Fiction

Since (most of) this is fiction, I am not worried a bit about Sweetie's rehabilitation. The story is delightful. I loved the Bull/Hero insight/experience about her Hen Buddies! Let them know they overstepped, but you are forgiving. However, you expect them to stay within established bounds!

Best wishes for the upcoming evening of the two luckiest men around! And may the Birfuffday Girl get totally worn out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A TEASE?

OMFG!

You are masterful.

I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
that was fun

they sound to have a very strange marriage if they can do 'special' things for each others birthday....spanking her was good and telling her bitch friends off too....they knew they had overstepped the line but didn't give a fuck....they need to be taught a harsh lesson.....very different from the normal stories but a fun read....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well let's see......

Bat shit crazy comes to mind.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Not a fan of swinging

But this is very entertaining and I absolutely love that your bad girls get spanked.

It rocks!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Helluva lead in!

Dana is quite a girl, probably more that Gary can handle all alone. I'll bet they have tons of fun together. Great Story! A 5 Star Rating.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Interesting

You drew a great picture of her

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
You’re good

Always good, but I don’t care for this ones. I’ll read my favorites again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Make damn sure there are never any kids, 'cause sometime soon this one is gonna end in court!

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Get that gal's phone number would'ja? I'd much rather kiss that pussy and make it all better than be hitting it but hoo boy if she's like the description ......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

lol. People are screwed up in the head. Disclaimer of no cheating. Like 1 dozen passages of cheating. No wonder Westerners are so messed up.

Bet world war 3 is just the nuke powers blowing their own silos up. Idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WW3?! Westerners?! WTF russky, yo drunk again? Had yo 5 gallons vodka and a stove gas sniff fo breakfast? Git da fock in yo Puti-ta‘s ass back yo animal.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So why marry when you call that not cheating? Sluts/male sluts fucking, swapping and sharing- no need to get a certificate for that, no need to make a formal commitment to each other. I almost forgot that this is the author who wrote a story about a writer, making an innocent girl his dog and breeding her. Wonder what the author thinks that tale could continue? Raise the kids as puppies? Raise them as human children and explain to them her mother is a human dog- how? Disgusting crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, I am going to start goin* market shopping more often…. 5*.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

whaat a good story, plenty of good thoughts nicely put together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the concept. The writing was excellent and the lead-up to the "birthday present" wonderfully done.

Next!

MLJ

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20431 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES