He Made Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I hate my tits!" I revealed.

"Then I'm going to get you new ones."

I almost fell off his arms and I opened my eyes wide at him.

"What?" I yelled "Really?"

"Yes, I told you, I'm going to invest money on you and your body. Remember though, I'm doing it to take advantage of that, I'm not a philanthropist. You are going to pay me back when I'm your agent and you shoot a lot of porn thanks to my improvements."

"Yeah, ok, but thanks anyway!" I said, and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

He gave me a knowing smile and he asked, squinting a little pensively:

"So, what kind of tits do you want? No, wait, let me guess, too big, bouncy and obviously fake? Pornstar tits?"

I blushed.

"If it's possible... I mean, I need to do something different, so if they have to be less, I don't know, outrageous..." I mumbled.

"No, we do things differently only if you like them. It won't work otherwise," he stated solemnly.

"Great!" I exulted making a fist.

No matter how he put it, I was seriously beginning to feel like a spoiled child.

"So, back to what I was saying. I was talking about something small, like jewelry. Nowadays I think a girl should have a tongue stud for scenes centered on oral sex, for example. It's good that you already have nipple piercings for kinky stuff, but I would add a nice belly button jewel, 'cause it's adorably slutty. That's the minimum. I think that also piercings on the hips and clit are nice: they spice things up. How do you feel about these?"

I had always liked piercings. I remember how jealous I was of a friend of mine when she got her nostril ring. For me all of that was always out of reach. Not that my folks explicitly prohibited it, even though they had made it clear with their comments about other people that they did not like that kind of jewelry. It was me the one who wouldn't allow it, for fear of being less perfect in their eyes.

So, at first the best I could do when I was back home was a couple more holes in my ear lobes. Secretly though, precisely inspired by the trend in porn, I had dreamed of nipple piercings, especially after I learned that they enhanced sensitivity there. The temptation had increased with time up until one day, some time before I had decided to become a sex worker, in a move that had surprised me too, I had gotten them with the excuse that they wouldn't be visible to my parents. Perhaps my rebellion had begun even before I thought initially. Anyway, it was time to finish the job. And Mikey was right: a belly button jewel was indeed adorably slutty.

"No problem. I mean... The clit scares me a little, but I want to have a fun body to play with!"

My mentor seemed relieved:

"Great! So that's our next stop."

I shook again in his arms.

"Like, tomorrow?" I asked.

"This afternoon, but don't worry, I have a guy who is very good at this."

Shit! Really? Already? Well, perhaps better not waste time, but still. No, I wanted to look decisive.

"Ok, today it is."

"Good. Now, we need to start thinking about your persona. Close your eyes again, let the water lull you and tell me the first thing you can think of when I ask you what's your ideal self, the one you'd like to be reborn to."

I did as he said, relaxed a little and...

"I'm sorry, Mikey, I don't really know!" I apologized, climbing down his arms embarrassed.

"Don't worry, it's normal," he reassured me, fetching the cigarettes.

"Here, have another and don't worry about a thing."

I obediently opened my mouth and let him lit one for me. There was no way around it: I was agitated for my trip to the piercer.

"I'll figure it out by getting to know you better. For example, why in the world did you choose 'Pirate Jenny' as a nickname?"

I had to cover my face with my hand at that.

"I don't know, I was desperate," I replied shaking my head, trying to dismiss the whole thing.

He took my hand in his, though, and said very seriously:

"Nah, I think there's something behind it! What are pirates to you?"

I frowned and shrugged.

"Well, like any kid I loved pirates when I was little I guess."

"Sure, but what do they have to do with camming?" he insisted patiently.

Now that was a good question.

"I don't know... Perhaps it's because, at least for me, being a camgirl is a little like being a pirate: you do stuff you shouldn't in order to earn money in an easy way, but also because it's fun and exciting. I mean, it started sort of like an adventure for me."

"See, there was a reason!" Mikey replied triumphantly, making a splash with his fist.

"You want me to be a pirate?" I asked, really worried that he might say yes.

"No, Jeri, no eyepatches for you!" he answered sardonically.

"Thank god!" I laughed.

He was not done with the trail he had found, though.

"What about the sea? You just basically described a criminal, but you chose a pirate, not a cat burglar or something."

"I love the sea and swimming, that's why I'm getting a pool like this as soon as I can afford it!"

"So you are a good swimmer huh?" he inquired pensively.

"Yeah, I'm a scuba diver too," I added with pride. "My dream vacation is in Australia, exploring the coral reef, swimming with sharks and stuff like that! That's another thing I'm definitely going to do as soon as I start earning enough money."

"Wow, you are adventurous!" Mikey boomed. "Swim for me!"

I frowned:

"What?"

"You said that you are a good swimmer. Show me. Do a lap or something."

A little surprised by the request, I figured that I would show the sexiest swimming style, at least to me, the breaststroke. So Mikey saw me moving away from him with powerful strokes generated by my legs spreading wide and then joining back together, making my ass contract and relax sensually. Then, when I came back, he watched me emerge from the water with my breast jiggling and my mouth making an O just before it dived underwater, just above the level of his hips. When I reached him, I went further down and kissed his dick, only to reemerge and use him as a support, with my legs wrapping his big belly and my arms his head:

"Liked it?" I asked cheerfully.

"Oh yeah! My mind is churning something great."

"Really?"

That was fast!

"Yes, but first lunch!" he declared.

We got out of the pool. On a couple of tanning bed there were black towels, warmed by the sun, waiting for us. I was about to put my schoolgirl outfit back on, when he asked me provocatively as he was getting dressed again:

"You cold?"

I shrugged and left it on the ground. He gave me a horny smile and prompted me to follow him. His kitchen was quite fancy and the reason became apparent as soon as I saw him prepare lunch. Now, I knew nothing about cooking, but watching him making the knife dance on the vegetables and raining coriander on the fish he just cleaned, I felt like I was a spectator of one of those programs on the TV where impossibly skilled amateur contestants aspired to become chefs.

The whole experience was also very erotic too: whereas he was back in his Hawaiian shirt, I was completely naked and distractedly stroking my clit, not really to masturbate, just to keep myself aroused. My pussy wasn't even wet, but the consequent friction provided just about the right tingling stimulation. Mikey, on the other hand, kept producing morsels for me to taste: he would take them in his hand, look at me meaningfully and wait for me to obediently open my mouth, where he would then place the food, stroking my lips with his fingers, as if hypnotized by my body. In a way he already knew who I wanted to be: it couldn't be easily described in words, but the sensation had to be what I was feeling then. More precisely, a single moment captured the life I was after: during the preparation of what he called a ceviche, Mikey was so distracted by the sexy slut he was making it for, that he managed to cut himself a little while he was showing off his skills. I wanted men to be so enthralled by me, that they would even hurt themselves (or rather their finances) just to keep staring at me.

Anyhow, after he cursed for the cut, I burst into a laugh as he fetched a band-aid red with embarrassment:

"It happens often, when you have very sharp knives, for your information, you brat!" he complained, throwing a tomato slice at me.

"And your mind is dulled by this!" I provoked him twirling around on the stool I was sitting on.

During our meal, we ended up talking about fishing, since I always wanted to do it with a harpoon and he was an expert on the various variety you could find. At first, I was skeptical of the ceviche, but I ended up liking it: a fresh dish for a very hot day.

"Alright. I have to make a few calls and organize stuff. We go to the piercer at 6, ok?" he said at the end, lighting up the third cigarette of the day in my lips. That was when I finally understood why people smoke after a meal.

I spent the rest of the day loafing about at the pool, swimming and tanning mostly. Soon, in order to avoid infections, I wouldn't be able to do it and so I wanted to make the most of the time I had. Being naked all that time made me feel free and at peace with the world. There is something truly perverse in the notion that you should be ashamed to show your body, I mused.

With not much to do, I kept fidgeting with the packet of cigarettes in my hands. Was I going to really become a smoker just because Mikey had told me to? I found smoking sexy and relaxing too, that's why I used to do it whenever I was going out with Kimmy, but I never picked the habit because... Wait, why? I was never a health-obsessed person and my dad smoked, so it wasn't because my parents could claim to be disappointed by that. After a lot of musing, a voice in my head argued "Just because you like it, it doesn't mean that you have to do it". Fuck no! What kind of sick reasoning was it? That's precisely why I should do it! Why had pleasure not been a good enough reason for me to do things for most of my life? Becoming a pornstar was also about breaking this cycle of demeaning my desires, be them sexual or otherwise. So, I opened the packet, let a cigarette slowly slide through the hole in the protective wrap, savoring the moment, I put it in my mouth, making it lazily dangle from my juicy lips and lit it up. With a big inhale, I filled myself with freedom: this was the first of many!

To be completely honest, though, it was slightly less glorious than I had hoped. When it was Mikey behind the lighter it felt better. Thinking back to the morsels he kept giving me while he cooked, I realized that I liked men putting things in my mouth. A nice oral fixation, he had said. Yeah, I definitely was developing one!

The afternoon went by fast. When it was time to go, I had goosebumps and my fingers trembled a little. It was starting, it already had, that day was the first of the new me, but now my appearance was going to change too to prove it. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time, but it was going to happen, I was adamant about that.

Mikey took out from his garage a red convertible, which I loved:

"Nice!"

"Glad you approve!" he retorted sardonically.

I spent the first part of the trip enjoying the fresh air on my face sweeping away my thoughts.

"So, have you decided what piercings you want?" he asked on the way.

"Didn't we say tongue, belly button and clit?" I asked, with a lump in my throat.

"Sure, those are the standard. What about those you want? Are there any?"

Shit, the whole afternoon spent wasting time and I hadn't thought about that! There had always been a few in my wishlist, though.

"Nostril ring, and a vertical labret," I blurted, "and smiley!"

"Smiley?" he asked, confused.

"It's a ring that hangs from the frenulum of your upper lip. It stays behind it and shows in front of you upper teeth only when you smile."

"Very original! I bet it will look very cute on camera! Nice choices!" he approved.

We arrived at a tattoo parlor shortly after. Some types of shops somehow look all alike, even if the furniture is completely different in color and shape. This was no exception. Sure, it had a big tribal skull painted on a gray wall and weird chairs shaped like hands, but it felt anonymous nonetheless.

"Ready?" Mikey asked, parking his car.

Well, parking might not be the best term for it: he just turned to the sidewalk and stopped it there, with the vehicle half on the street and half on the parking spot.

"Sure, I can handle pain!" I said, mostly to give myself some encouragement.

His response was to fetch cigarettes and putting one on my lips, which somehow were already awaiting for it. I started to feel like he was training me to associate certain situations to smoking. Well, it was working. So, we smoked for a while in a silence broken by my occasional coughing, due to me not being used to the amount of cigarettes I already had.

"Hi, Mikey!"

We both turned our heads to see a young bald man with a black fedora coming out the shop. His black tank top revealed that his arms were both covered in very realistic tattoos representing scenes of old black and white movies. The most eye-catching ink was on his face though: on one of his cheeks there was an elaborate script saying "Love is pain". He also had a big ring through his septum and his lobes were stretched by two plates that looked like gears. His lower lip was pierced at the center and stretched too by a black disk, albeit much less than the ears.

"I see you got yourself a new one!" he went on genially, reaching the car door.

His choice of words hurt me a little: I wasn't something that you changed over time like a hairdo!

"The new one's got a name: Jeri!" I replied drily, without thinking that he was going to poke holes in my body soon. Anyhow, he blushed, while Mikey added:

"Yeah, and she already knows how to tame guys! You'll remember her name, trust me!"

"Sorry, I'm Patrick," the man said, extending his hand with a conciliatory look.

I took it.

"Come in, tell me what pain are you here for!" he prompted us, gesturing with his hand, towards the shop, his good mood seemingly restored.

As we entered the smaller room with the bed and the gear, I listed the piercings I wanted.

"Six, huh? You sure you can handle it?" Patrick asked, a little dubious, as I sat on the bed.

It was quite comfortable and could bend in several places to guarantee the best comfort.

"Yes," I lied.

"Ok, then, let's start then! Let's see your mouth!"

This caught me by surprise: for some reason, I thought I would have more time and instead his gloved hands were now rudely examining my lips.

"Ok, your frenulum can host a smiley. Hey, it's even possible it won't fall off!" he commented with an expert look in his face.

"Fall off?" I squealed, partly muffled by his fingers.

"The piercing, not the lip!" he chuckled. "Smileys are prone to be expelled by the body!"

Where was Mikey? He remained in the waiting room and, even if he was arguably just a stranger, his presence would have been reassuring.

"Ok, off we go! Let's start with the tongue!"

Perhaps it was a technique: ripping off the band-aid instead of letting people brood about having a needle pierce them. With a couple of surgical pliers, he pulled my tongue out and, without a warning, pierced me. It was painful, but less than, say, biting your tongue by accident. While he listed all the procedures for aftercare, I realized that my mouth all of a sudden felt decidedly weird. My attempt at asking whether I would have to eat only cold food resulted in a hardly intelligible sentence.

"Don't worry, the numbness will disappear soon," he reassured me, grabbing my lower lip.

Ouch! Again! This time, since he didn't have to add many more details, he went immediately after the frenulum next. The piercing procedure in on itself didn't hurt almost at all, but the insertion of the ring made me squeal in pain, to my embarrassment. Or perhaps I had already done it for the others? I was so concentrated on what was happening, that I managed not to notice what sounds I was making!

"Ah, good, I see that we are almost done!" said Mikey entering the room.

He showed me a small jewel shaped like an anchor just when Patrick was about to do my nostril next.

"What do you think about this one for your belly?"

"I like ih!" was my first answer, which was missing the Ts because of my unhelpful tongue, quickly followed by "Shih!" when the hole was made on my nose too. This had been the most painful yet, together with the labret.

"Only after it's healed!" Patrick reminded us.

"Sure, sure!" Mikey conceded, showing me a mirror. It was just perfect! The labret, with the small shiny ball between my lips, drew attention to my mouth, while the nostril ring added some asymmetry to my face, making it more interesting. All of a sudden all the doubts and the fear disappeared: this is what I wanted, I was certain of it.

"Oh, that's really nice, it does show only when you smile!" Mikey added, seeing the circular barbell in front of my teeth as I made a big happy smile.

"Now, let's do the navel," Patrick proposed.

"Yeah, get the shirt off," Mikey prompted me.

He knew that I had no bra under and it was completely unnecessary, but I did it anyway, just to see Patrick's reaction. Maybe he knew that he didn't have to be professional with us, because he surely showed his appreciation.

"I love my job!" he murmured, while he disinfected my belly button.

Even if I now had the chance, I decided not to watch and to close my eyes. It was the right call: this one really hurt. I felt a kiss on the forehead: Mikey.

"Almost over, sweetie. Now, let me take your skirt off."

This time I wanted to watch. My mentor's hands hovered over my hips, as if in a religious admiration of my body, and then grabbed the hem of my slutty skirt, lowering it slowly, perhaps to tease Patrick. There were panties underneath, because I thought I would need them for after the procedure. Mikey was clearly disappointed and removed them much less gracefully. My piercer, however, was transfixed.

"Now, let's put cherry on top of this delicious pussy!" Mikey said.

It was only then that I remembered that I should've been blushing for showing my whole naked body to a stranger, who was clearly aroused by it. No, I shouldn't have: I was sexy and pride was the proper reaction! So, looking Patrick directly in the eye, I slowly spread my legs.

"Yeah, let's, Patrick!" I whispered: fortunately I had already regained the capability of pronouncing Ts, otherwise my flirting would have been embarrassingly funny!

He was suspiciously scrupulous as he disinfected my clitoral hood, which slowly wasn't able to hide my awakened button anymore. My hands went absentmindedly to my nipples, erect and sensitive. The needle made its appearance. I closed my eyes, fearing the worst... Done! Huh. It wasn't so painful after all!

"This will make you clitoris more sensitive, Jeri," Patrick commented.

I wanted to bite my lip so bad, but I couldn't. Instead, I asked:

"So, how long before it heals?"

"Four weeks at least. But you can start having sex with a condom before," replied Patrick, understanding immediately what the question was really about.

"Don't worry, I've plans to keep you busy in the meantime!" Mikey promised with a grin.

On that mysterious note, I put my clothes back on and we left.

That night, with the excuse that cold might help with the healing of my oral piercings, my mentor proposed dinner with ice-cream and a good movie and I gladly agreed.

"So... How are you going to keep me busy during these four weeks?" I timidly asked as the credits were rolling on the big screen in Mikey's private cinema.

I wasn't naked, but I was only wearing one of his big t-shirts that I had found around.