He Made Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me how you dance," was his answer, as he picked a pop song from his media center library and hit play.

A little taken aback by the request at first, I got up and tried to dance in front of him. In the meantime he had unbuttoned his trousers and he was now absentmindedly stroking his engorged dick. It had been ages since I danced in front of an audience and this was completely different: I was alone on the stage and I had only one spectator, so that each of us was concentrating exclusively on the other. The result was that I was basically swaying with the music and not much more.

"You suck, girl!" Mikey laughed, offending me, only to add "And you are good at it, but not at dancing!"

"Fuck you!" I retorted, understanding that he was just teasing me. "I'm not used to dance alone with just one person watching me, that's it."

"But you have to, so in these days you are going to learn how to do a lap dance, basic pole dancing, how to strip-tease and such. Also, I want to make sure that you can move graciously with high heels and platforms, you know, the stripper kind."

So I approached him, leaned forward with a hand on his chest and decided to get revenge for his rudeness:

"And I bet that you know all about walking in high heels and pole dancing!"

He bit his lip with a grin and pushed me closer. Without breaking eye contact, he slowly lifted the hem of the t-shirt, and slapped me once on a buttock:

"I have a friend who can do it, of course. Now, get on you knees and finish up here with your hands."

So I fell on my knees and gently let my saliva drip on his cock. I never liked when people spat in porn movies, it's kind of uncivilized. Reminding myself to protect my piercings, I began to stroke him with one hand.

"Now, before we decide how to start your career, we are going to build a narrative for you. You know, a plausible and interesting story of how you got into porn."

I pressed with my fingers harder on his shaft, while I asked:

"Isn't the truth ok?"

"The truth is interesting, but you just being slutty and attention-seeking won't stimulate people's fantasies, it's just too common. We want them to obsess a little over you."

That description of me stung a little and he noticed. He took the other hand in his and added:

"Hey, it's ok, I didn't say that you are boring, it's just the gist of your story is similar to many others. Now, the details are unique, because you are, but those won't ever remain in the minds of your audience. In the porn industry faces change with such a fast pace that it's impossible to retain that kind of knowledge."

He put the hand he was holding on his cock too and I jacked him with more intensity, as if I was milking his words out of him.

"I was thinking that it should go as follows. One day one of your exes, angry at you for being such a slut, publishes a sex tape. You decide to fight back and deprive him of his weapon: you show everybody that you are not ashamed at all by posting a couple of videos of you masturbating in your Pornhub profile or something. I assume you have one?"

"Yeah, but I don't have sex tapes!"

"We are going to fabricate it, of course! Don't worry about that. Anyway, after this you are going to realize that a lot of users saw and liked the sex tape — it doesn't matter if it's true — and that you have a chance to earn a lot of money by producing more and to realize your dream. Guess what that is?"

Squeezing his member hard now while I fondled his balls with the other hand, I realized immediately what he meant:

"I'm going to do porn to buy myself fake boobs!"

"Precisely! Now, that's slutty, because most people do it the other way around: they get fake boobs to help with their career. So at a certain point, after you have done enough amateur free videos, you are going to shoot those fake casting videos, so that you can tell your story. Naturally, by then you will have a rather scattered internet identity: we are going to make sure that this material gets copied and spread all over the internet and yet it's all traceable to your profiles."

"Yeah, I mean, why and how are people going to follow these bread crumbs? I would still be a nobody."

"Let me worry about the 'why'. As for the 'how', we are going to post comments with fake profile under all your 'amateur' videos, where we are going to ask who is the girl and answer the question. There are websites that are specialized in identifying a porn star from a stolen video. We are also going to discuss in forums about you and in general put enough trails around so that whoever has a slight interest in you can easily find out your name and story."

"And in the meantime I could do some camming!" I added, putting his dick between my breasts and masturbating it with my bosom.

"Yes! Also, I have an idea about how we can make sure that the memory of you gets branded in every one's head after watching your videos."

He came then, squirting semen on my chest, neck and shoulders.

"What is it?" I asked, as his jizz slowly dripped all over my torso.

"What do you remember of Patrick?" he asked instead. "The first thing that pops in your mind about his appearance."

"His facial tattoo?" I asked, afraid of the implications.

"Precisely! Have you ever noticed how sometimes you recognize a porn star for their unique tattoo? You may forget the exact facial features, but that picture somehow is seared in you brain."

"There's one who tattooed on her lower back 'I love anal sex'!" I remembered.

"Hard to forget, huh? But don't you worry, we are going to do something classier and more personal."

Thank god! I wasn't getting a face tattoo, no matter what!

"Also, I was thinking that when you choose your stage name, you could have it tattooed somewhere: this way, even if your videos are stolen, everyone will always know who's on screen."

Come to think of it, I knew a couple of porn stars who had done exactly that.

"But I won't do it for this reason," I objected. "I will do it because my stage name is going to be a big part of whom I am and because I'm going to be proud of my work!"

"Well said! Also, we need to use a name that is not common. I suggest we invent the word we use as a surname, so that it's easier to find you on Google."

"Ok, I'll think about it!" I replied, filled with enthusiasm.

Covered in jizz, I went to the bathroom to have a shower and fantasize about the name I would be famous for.