He Made Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, man let me stop you! Your face is never going to be visible."

It was with trembling hands that I put a cigarette on my lips.

"And you don't even have to show your tattoos, you can cover everything apart from your dick."

I took a huge drag, inhaling as deep as I could, feeling pleasurably dizzy. This was it. 'Please Patrick, don't let me down!' I thought as I stuffed my mouth with Mikey's dick as if it could push the smoke further down my throat.

"Jeez, man, calm down, I merely thought that they could be a way to recognize you! You know I love your art! So is it a yes?"

With tears blurring my vision of Mikey, both for the effort of gulping all of him and of retaining the smoke in my lungs, I slowly raised my head, letting out a thick cloud, which engulfed his cock on my behalf.

"Ok, great!" Mikey rejoiced, with a grunt because of my performance.

Caught by a warm wave of happiness that rivaled the one of the seeming unending reserves of hot smoke still streaming from the depth of my chest, I enthusiastically resumed sucking him.

"You would be playing her boyfriend."

I had watched many smoky blowjobs in my daily dose of porn lately, but this was the first time I dared try the techniques I had studied. Judging by how Mikey was having a hard time keeping his concentration, I had learned my lessons. This could be important for my career, considering that it is a less commonly shown skill. So I kept massaging his member with my tongue, lips and smoke, while he went on with the conversation:

"Ok, yes, the tattoo. I want tentacles coming out of her asshole, wrapping her buttocks, thighs, perhaps going a little on her hips– Yeah, I'm serious!"

A pang in my stomach! So Patrick too thought it was crazy? A man who stretched his lip piercing? Mikey hastily reached for the egg vibrator, prompting me to put it on again. With a gasp, as he activated it again, I diligently went back to work, my preoccupation leaving me together with my inhibitions.

"It's supposed to be the giant octopus of captain Nemo," Mikey explained. "No, no need to draw its body, it's supposed to look as if we are watching from a bottom perspective. Her hole is its mouth."

Hearing the description again made me quiver.

"Really, tomorrow? How?"

That was perfect! I was really worried that if I had to wait too long I might change my mind.

"Yeah, I guess tentacles are tentacles, but honestly I didn't know that so many people had tattoos of octopi… Apart from very special ones!"

I smiled with his glans in my mouth.

"See you tomorrow, then!"

Just in time. Warm jizz spurted from him on my awaiting tongue. I gulped and kept working on cleaning his member until it was limp again. After that we established that, from then on, until my tattoo was finished, Mikey would only come in my mouth, so as to prevent me from cumming without forcing him to do the same. Moreover, I would stay around him all the time, so that I didn't have to be alone with my potentially cowardly thoughts.

We spent the night actually watching the movie, even though I was mostly distracted by the intense and cruelly teasing stimulation of my crotch.

The vibrator was also the first thing I perceived the day after, waking up.

"Wha…" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"Wakey wakey, Jules," whispered Mikey, playing with my nipples and putting a cigarette in my mouth. "Today is the day you become… You!"

I smiled as he lighted it up: it was nice being called Jules, it all felt more real.

"Where's my breakfast?" I asked playfully with a puff.

After I had my morning cigarette and my sperm-based breakfast (very appropriately), Mikey told me our plan for the day.

"First, you are going to get your hair dyed as you wanted. Then, when you start looking more like Jules and less like old boring Jeri–"

"Hey!" I protested, slapping his chest.

"Sorry, old, occasionally violent Jeri, we write the dialogues for the video of your tattoo session."

I hadn't thought of that!

"Ok, so I'll have to learn the lines in one morning?"

He took me by the shoulders and reassured me:

"No, Patrick will. You are going to be the only author of your lines. Write whatever comes to your mind, so it'll be easy to act: you'll have just to be yourself! I just need to decide how he should answer."

That was a huge relief and good distraction. As I dressed up and Mikey drove us to the hair salon, I kept thinking about what I wanted to say.

"Ok, you go in. I'll stay here, taking care of some business and having fun with this!" he said after he had "parked" his car, showing the remote for the vibrator I still carried in my undies.

"Fuck!" I replied with a smirk.

As soon as I entered the salon, the old bastard turned it on, just when the hairdresser, a plump middle-aged woman, addressed me:

"Hello, dear!"

I just smiled cursing Mikey in my head.

"Don't be shy, tell me, what can I do for you?" she encouraged me.

"Sorry, I'd like to dye my hair, aqua and green," I blurted, as the vibrator mercilessly attacked me.

The following hour or so was an endurance test, a constant fight to have a normal facial expression, speak with a steady voice and to just keep my legs from brushing against each other all the time. In my head I reserved for Mikey unspeakable insults, but at the end of the ordeal, when I saw my hair flowing in aqua and green curls, smoothly transitioning to the original black near the roots, I truly felt reborn, because I couldn't genuinely recognize myself.

Instead of the epithets I had planned in my mind, the first words that Mikey heard from me were:

"This is fucking awesome!"

"Holy shit, it really is! Great choice, Jules!"

The day just took off from there. As my very own Michelangelo, Mikey decided how the art in my body should have looked like, as he supervised the design of my tattoo by sending corrections to Patrick every one in a while. I, on the other hand, made a plan for the next weeks. If the part near my asshole was the last to be inked, I could shoot my public outings with the tattoo in a few days. Moreover, I wanted to start practicing with my anal stretching the following week and I needed to do it safely. This, however, instilled doubts in my nervous mind:

"What… What if I can't, you know, do anal? What if I dislike it because it's painful for me?" I shyly asked my mentor.

"Jules, do you know what your anus is?" he asked, taking my face in his hands and caressing my blue hair.

"What do you mean? It's… It's where shit comes out!"

"It's a muscle, you knucklehead!" he chuckled. "Muscles can be trained to do whatever you tell them to do, as long as you truly want it. Think of athletes! They aren't born with their capabilities, are they?"

I just nodded, still uncertain.

"So the real question is: do you like the idea of doing anal? Does it turn you on?"

The impossible amount of hours of my life spent watching porn and fantasizing about it had left me no doubt about that:

"Yeah!"

"Then you are going to be a great anal whore. Most people desist because of bad first times, but I'm going to teach you better!"

After smoothing that wrinkle, the morning was greatly productive. By the time we were at Patrick's doorstep, in the early afternoon, we had come up with the perfect scene.

"Hey Jeri, you weirdo!" he greeted us with a big smile.

"It's Jules now," I replied with a confidence that Jeri would have never had.

"Right, right, I saw in the script you sent me."

"Oh, about that: consider it just a guide, there's no need to use the same words. You can improvise with whatever comes natural to you," I advised him.

"Good, because my memory sucks!"

"Not as much and as well as I do," I replied with a grin, giving him a pat on the shoulder as I entered the shop. I was on fire!

"Damn!" he muttered, giving me a squeeze on the butt.

I was wearing very short denim shorts that left nothing to imagination and a blue cropped tank top with a loose fitting.

"Speaking of improvisation, perhaps it's better if you see something first," Patrick said, locking the door behind Mikey.

I assumed that he was speaking about the tattoo design. Instead, he undid his pants and showed us his dick.

"Well, that's new," I commented taken by surprise: there was a thick ring through his glans and pee-hole!

"Yeah, let this sink, Jules, we don't want you to be surprised by your boyfriend's dong!" Mikey joked amused by the whole thing.

"So, is there something special you would like me to do with this ring?" I asked, bending over to examine it more closely: it was so thick! And here I was thinking that my clit piercing was an act of bravery!

"That's your reaction?" Patrick uttered. "Can I be your actual boyfriend?"

I got up and, looking at him skeptically, I replied:

"I don't know, can he, Mikey?"

His answer was to hug me from behind and say:

"Nah, man, she's my fuck toy!"

I chuckled, while Patrick mumbled:

"Tha fuck do you do to these girls, Mikey?"

He then led us to the studio, which had to be cleaned of stuff that could help identify it. On the bed there were sketches of my tattoo from various angles and the actual art that I was about to permanently put on my skin.

"These are awesome! It's even better than I had imagined it!" I gasped.

It was amazing how, even though they weren't very detailed, the dark red tentacles felt real by just capturing the way they curled in actual animals, with all suckers individually oriented to make it look like they were really sliding on my skin according to how they were twisted. Each of them must have been two fingers wide at the base. There was one circling the right thigh, one reaching up across the hip, another snaking around a buttock towards the vagina, one loosely hanging above the left knee and four more covering my ass, buttocks, hips, lower back and thighs.

Mikey's vibrator suddenly coming to life saved me from truly grasping how big and impossible to hide or cover it would be.

"Mikey told me that you want to do it in two sittings. I'm known to be fast, and I was planning to use your natural skin and just a little shade to color most of the sucker side of the tentacles, but I don't guarantee anything. Besides, I'm going to fuck you only before. Your pussy is off limits as soon as there's ink on you."

"She'll blow you after!" Mikey proposed, showing a couple of pills.

"Yeah, I'm not going to need them!"

I was approaching a climax again, when the vibrator died, leaving me wanting for the umpteenth time that day, but that was the fuel I needed: I could do anything!

"Let's try two sittings!"

In the meantime Mikey had set up the camera, a cheap model, on its tripod. He was now taking the cue cards from his bag. The scene would start with me undressing for my "boyfriend" Cade.

Truth time! I relaxed, extracted the damn egg vibrator and tossed it to Mikey. This was me, I didn't need to act, I had chosen my words instinctively. I was Jules.

"And… Action!" Mikey yelled.

And panic! Where should my hands go? Where in the world does one rest their hands in daily life? My lines! What did I have to say?

"You nervous, Julie?" Patrick commented with a sneer, out of the shot, which I could see in a tablet that Mikey had brought. He was gesturing at me: his finger pointing first to the head and then to the mouth. Whatever comes to my mind.

"It's my first, asshole, of course I'm nervous!" I replied, fidgeting with my hands in front of my belly, with a shy smile.

I knew that my acting was natural and convincing, because I meant every word. My first porn!

"What's with the camera, anyway?" I asked, looking directly at it.

"I want to film the making of the craziest tattoo I've ever made!"

I blushed, but it was a good thing in this situation, because it made it believable: no porn actor could certainly blush on command!

"That's because I'm the craziest bitch you've ever fucked!" I replied with a sultry voice, approaching him, exiting the framing too. We wanted our shots to have many of these flaws, so as to keep everything as realistic as possible.

"That's for sure!"

"Say how lucky you are…"

Patrick, prompted by Mikey, pushed me a little in the shot, so that the audience could see me resting with my hands on the artist's chest and provoking smile, looking at him in the eye.

"I'm the luckiest man on earth: my girl wants me to stick my dick into her ass all the time!"

"Good, and that's what this is all about: us celebrating how big of an anal whore I am!"

"And you becoming my canvas," he added taking my chin in his hand.

Mine slid on his buttocks.

"You know, for being such an accomplished tattoo artist, you are so cheap!" I provoked him.

"Who said that this was for free?" he replied, pushing me against the bed and swooping away my top. The camera had a strategic side view of the scene.

"Aw, just like our first date! So romantic!" I jokingly observed, biting my lip and undoing his pants.

"Yeah, just like in the movies: girl meets piercer, she asks him to pay with a blow job, girl gets her nose ring," he joked, very naturally I had to admit, as he undid my shorts too. "I'm pretty sure I didn't even get your name!"

"Come on, don't you see how you remember it fondly? Besides, it was just a seduction technique."

I was jacking his dick off now. It felt weird to bump with my hand against a solid ring every time, but as long as he liked it, it was fine by me.

"Ah, that's why you kept coming back: you weren't after more piercings, but my very own heart!"

That line was my idea, of course.

"Yeah, I was luring you into my web! Didn't I let you fuck me, like, the third time?" I went on giggling, as he kissed and licked my neck. I could feel the smooth plate under his lip brushing against my skin.

He cocked his head back:

"Only 'cause you had to pay double for our nipples!"

I shrugged and he tugged them:

"Whatever. It worked, didn't it?"

We made out while I kept squeezing his member. His hand, instead, found its way to my pussy. It should've been weird feeling his fingers inside of me, but surprisingly it wasn't. Perhaps I had had enough experience by fucking Mikey, but mostly it was just sex. No, actually it was a fantasy, my fantasy. All of what had been said, had come from me. And possibly from Patrick, who had been just perfect: fucking a client in exchange for his services had to be his fantasy too!

"Wait, so, are we doing this?" I stopped him, looking at the camera with a slightly worried look.

"Come on, for when you are not around!"

"You are not going to show it to you friends, are you?"

He shrugged with a smirk, as instructed:

"Maybe!"

"No, I want this to be just ours," I replied very seriously, looking him in the eye.

"Can I at least brag? None of their girls lets them fuck them in the ass, let alone beg for it!"

I pretended to be flattered:

"Yeah, you can do that! Speaking of which…"

"No, it's too risky just before a tattoo!" he objected gravely.

"But you are going to disinfect me anyway!" I complained, whining a little.

"Nope, and you have to promise that you are not going to use any toys either for a couple of weeks!"

"Fine, fine!" I conceded, raising my hands, only to try to bargain immediately after: "How about my pussy?"

Patrick hesitated only for a split-second, as I had stressed in his script, but it was enough time for me to roll with my back on the bed and spread my legs wide with my hands:

"Come on, tell me you can't!" I dared him, reaching with my fingers to my labia to part them more.

"Oh, fuck it!" he said, gently pushed his pierced glans inside me. My curiosity about how his ring would feel helped me display a very convincing eagerness. And it was different, but not too much and in a good way.

"Yeah! Fuck it!"

And then he did, grabbing my ankles to keep my legs apart, while my hand slithered to my clit, which I began rubbing fast.

"Who's my obedient anal whore?" he grunted, as he humped me faster and faster, harder and harder.

"I am!" I yelled.

His thighs were slapping loudly and lewdly on my buttocks and all of this was caught on camera! Soon people all over the world would watch me and masturbate thinking about me and there was nothing I could do about it. The video would be copied, passed on, put in any porn archive there was. No going back! Everyone was going to find out that I was a slut!

And that meant freedom. Once the truth was out, there would be no point in trying to defend my reputation, I might as well go on and have fun being a slut. That's what I was looking for: permission.

"I'm a slut!" I cried indeed as I came. It was intense and it was real! That's what my fans were going to get! A fantasy that truly felt real, as Mikey had promised.

Patrick was cumming too. The only thought that crossed my mind was how it would spurt in his case. Oh well, I was going to find out later, at the end of the session.

"So, do I still owe you?" I joked, sitting on the bed, my head a little dizzy.

"Woo! We'll see!"

I smiled and got on my knees to clean him up and taste his freak cock. The piercing was a little in the way, but I found a way to accommodate him in my mouth easily.

My mentor, whom I had ignored together with his cue cards until then, was just radiant, which filled me with pride.

"Well, are you ready, babe?" Patrick asked as I got up, caressing my hair tenderly.

Sperm was trickling down my leg and I made sure that the camera got it.

"I can't wait!"

Here I was really acting: the proper answer would have been "I'm scared out of my mind!".

After that, the artist changed location for the camera, to get a better view of my rear and hide his face during the process. He prepared the bed again, disinfecting it and covering it with another sheet of paper. Then it was my turn to be cleaned. Now I was seriously considering to bail. Did I really need that tattoo?

No, Jeri!

There.

That was the problem. I was Jules, not Jeri!

"Baby, I'm getting scared, I need some encouragement!"

Patrick was caught by surprise, but not Mikey, who passed him the vibrator, since both of them weren't in the shot. I could sense his doubts, and indeed I heard him disinfect it thoroughly, but then I felt familiar sensation of the egg being pushed inside of me.

"Here, I'm going to keep it at minimum."

I just nodded feeling much better. My faith had returned: the tattoo would be a work of art and I would be proud of it! Patrick was now cleaning me again with antibacterial soap, his hands massaging my ass and thighs. I dared closing my eyes for the first time in what seemed ages: had I really not blinked the whole time? It helped me relax very much: I guess we never cease to be babies, because not seeing the camera was a bit as if it wasn't there in the first place and that allowed me to relieve the pressure of having to pretend in front of it.

Click! What was that? I peeked a little and saw Mikey trying to get my attention to cigarettes. Oh, yeah. Another habit I had to pick: whenever stressed, smoke!

"Hey, baby, pass me my cigarettes!" I called, extending my arm back, meeting soon afterwards the familiar shape of the packet.

With my new traveling companion in my lips, I was as relaxed as I could, while Patrick applied the stencil on me. After that, I felt some kind of gelatinous substance on my skin. I had no idea of what was happening and I didn't want one.

"Ok, now I'm going to start the actual tattooing, Julie. Just the outline, single needle, nothing to worry about. Breathe normally, stay still," he said. The vibrator was turned off, surely by my mentor.

It hurt. It really did. I had to summon all my will to stay relaxed. I imagined that I was paralyzed and somehow it worked. The first few minutes were the roughest, but after a while I kind of got used to the pain.