He Made Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wished Mikey could be there to take my hand, but he couldn't. He was there, though, I felt it. Wait, I could use this!

"Oh, baby, I wish you could be here, caressing me or something!" I moaned.

"I'm here, sweetie," Patrick murmured, kissing my calf.

He was nice! Perhaps real boyfriend material, who knew?

Bzz! There was my other friend, the vibrator, taking care of me again!

Getting a tattoo is a deeply anticlimactic experience: at first anxiety and adrenaline make you feel intensely alive but after a while the pain becomes a constant background and it all gets… Boring and not boring at the same time. Suspended is a better adjective: you are not relaxed, there is something that your brain pays attention too, but it also feels empty.

My watchers would not get bored anyway: we would speed up the footage, an operation that also served to hide Patrick's face through motion blur, because otherwise it was bound to be visible during the process.

Since we would cut the audio anyway, we all started to talk freely.

"This shot, Jules, is proof that you are going to be a star! So natural, so relatable! Just what I wanted!" said Mikey.

I felt so proud and happy that I didn't even hear him compliment himself with Patrick. The latter revealed another impressive quality: concentration. As we kept shooting our shit, he didn't pause a second. I, on the other hand, needed a few breaks, which would be showed at a normal frame-rate.

"Hey, babe, is your butt still getting some fresh air?" I asked taking a drag on a cigarette during the first break, caught by a sudden inspiration

"Yeah," Patrick lied, prompted by Mikey, who clearly was reading my mind.

"Come here, then, I've got an installment of my payment ready for you!"

Of course it was Mikey the one who lowered his pants and moved the camera, but my viewers saw my boyfriend come in front of my face and me leaning forward, making a naughty smile and grabbing his ring with my teeth to make him come closer and put his not-so-limp dick in my mouth. I lazily sucked it, looking up at him. I wanted to pass the message that to me cocks were not so different from cigarettes.

"You know, I have an idea for my next tattoo," I said, going off-script, feeling the moment, with his hard dick leaning on my lips.

"Yeah?" Patrick grunted, a little suprised.

"It's three birds, on my neck."

"Ok, what birds?"

"Two swallows and a cock!"

Patrick couldn't help but chuckle:

"Swallows cock… You are one crazy bitch, Julie!"

I was crazy. I had to be. But I was also free and so I didn't give a shit anymore! Needless to say that Mikey was enthusiastic about the idea.

The session lasted about six, grueling hours. I couldn't feel my bum and lower back anymore afterwards. We took about a dozen pauses, during which I drank, smoked and sucked my boyfriend's dick, sometimes with a smoky blowjob. I never looked for one second at the tattoo: I wanted to see it only when it was done.

"Ok, we are finished for today!" Patrick declared at the end with encouraging satisfaction.

"You aren't! Come here!" I called him.

A few seconds later, idly swinging my calves in the air, I bobbed my head back and forth on his member, squeezing it hard while I sucked it, until I felt it twitch. Then I backed a little, but not really to let him give me a facial: I just wanted to see how it would squirt! It turned out perfectly normal, so that he actually hit my tongue and I could catch most of his semen in my mouth and swallow with a moan of satisfaction.

After that it was truth time! I got up on unsteady legs, trembling like a leaf. A pair of life-sized mirrors were waiting for me. My heart was hammering my ears. I could already spot the red tentacles extending over my hips, as if they were reaching for my pussy. I slowly spun and there it was, incomplete and yet evident, a magnificent creature stretching its dominion on my ass! I could feel its hunger in its never-ending quest to grow, the wetness on its skin and limbs, the squelchy sounds it made whenever it moved, its elegance and pride… Only then I understood: the creature was me and I was the creature.

"It's perfect!"