He Made Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game worked. He stuck a bunch of dollars behind every elastic and strap my lingerie had, as I caressed it biting my lip. When both I and Lotus thought that we had to step up our game, we got up again.

"Let me take this off of you," Lotus said, referring to my bra.

She was shorter than me, even with her high platform heels, so she leaned on my chest to reach around and undo the strap. All of a sudden, she pretended to lose her balance and pushed me against an armchair, where I landed, while she ended up with her mouth on mine. Apparently unable to contain herself, she kissed me. No tongue, just pretend. But I didn't want to pretend. So I licked a little her lips to signal that I was comfortable and she got the message: soon enough, I was making out with a girl! A steamy passionate kiss, much hotter than the PG-13 stuff we had staged before! She tasted like cigarette a little, just like me probably, and she was a good kisser.

"Holy shit! They are really doing it!" Lucas exclaimed.

"Oh, don't be a prude!" I mocked him, as I made Lotus sit on my lap and removed her bra. My fingers ran on her small boobs, while I kissed her neck in the same way she had done with mine, even giving it a tentative lick.

Feeling perhaps that we were a little too far from the clients, Lotus took my hand and, after removing my bra in a very sexual rush, she danced grinding against my body. I felt her erect pierced nipples on my skin, and I in turn was rubbing mine on hers. We kissed again, caressing each other's hair and back. Then, with a nod, we decided to go back to our customers.

Chris was definitely a boob guy. He immediately touched mine and fondled them. At that moment I realized that with him I didn't have the same problem I had with Mark: he was cute and definitely a guy I would fuck outside the club. He also tried to play with my nipple piercings, which put me in a tough spot: I could have even allowed that, I even enjoyed the idea a little, but then I remembered that this would have forced Lotus to do the same.

"Sorry, babe, I'm not comfortable with that…"

Perhaps it was because he was tipsy, but I actually had to push away his hands from me. Fearing that he would be offended by that, I spun around, put my hands on the floor, and danced with my ass on his lap. At that, he began to play with the elastic of my panties.

"Hey Lotus, don't you think it's time to remove our panties?"

She agreed. Lotus was now standing giving her back to the guys, while I was on my knees. As she wiggled her hips in a sensual way, I slowly lowered her panties and kissed one of her buttocks. Then, I threw them mischievously on Lucas, who in turn threw them back at me with a banknote inside. When my turn came and my ass was parted from my panties, I bent over and made a big show of my hidden butt plug, as Lotus gasped pretending to be surprised.

"Fuck! Let me see that!" Lucas demanded.

I immediately complied and stood on his lap, bending over. He pushed my buttocks apart a little, but he didn't try anything.

"I knew there was something in there!" exclaimed Chris, to whom I came back.

I gave them my piece on how it made my dances special and then we resumed our lap dances. He was also particularly curious about the piercing in my clit, but he had learned his lesson about touching. The first half of our time went on like that. The second was very different. We both got to know our customers and Chris told me his sob story, with me carefully commenting it without insulting the girl, about whom he might still be defensive. He was less grabby, as soon as the sexual stuff had ended, making this the easiest money I had made that night.

Unfortunately we couldn't convince them to stay longer.

"So, what do we do with these? Shall we just split them?" I asked Lotus, as we recovered the bills from the ground.

"Yeah," she shrugged (it was her signature move, clearly), "and thanks for calling me. I have always trouble selling the room."

"Believe me, you saved me: without you, I wouldn't have had any idea of what to do!"

"You know, we could do this more often, if it's okay with you. You also seemed fine with the lesbian stuff: are you bi too?"

All porn actresses seemed to be bi nowadays, judging from the amount of sapphic scenes they shot. Most weren't, of course, but they were good at pretending at least, which meant that I had to be too.

"No, but it was a lot of fun, though, is that weird?" I replied, earnestly.

"I'm hot, you are hot," was her cryptic answer.

By the time we were ready to hustle again, it was 3 a.m. and there was only one hour left before closure. With some patience I managed to give a few more lap dances, but nothing interesting really happened.

I was a little sad when the club closed: I had the feeling that I had finally taken some momentum! Better luck the next day, when closing time was at 6 a.m.!

Even after I had my quick shower (I didn't do my hair), the locker room was still filled with girls, all intent at gathering their stuff. Morgan was there too. So, taking a big breath and putting aside my pride, I approached her and said:

"Look, I have the feeling that I've been a bit of a dick before. I wasn't really trying to break rules. Truth is, I wear a butt plug for fun, outside work too, because… Well, I'm a pervert I guess!"

She looked at me as if she was studying me.

"Ok, we're good," she just said, before fetching her purse and walking away.

No apologies for having not-so-subtly accused of being a whore? What a bitch! This was not the end of it, I was sure! Especially because I had every intention of wearing my plug every single night I worked!

"Come on, I'll show you what to do with the club's commission on dances," Lotus said, patting my back. Where had she appeared from, all of a sudden?

I gathered my stuff and followed her. Mikey was right: management did screw us. They took almost half of what I had earned, all in all. Still, I was going out with almost 300 bucks! I was so proud!

"It is satisfying, isn't it?" said Lotus, lighting up my cigarette, once we were outside. "For working for only four hours!"

"Immensely," I confirmed.

"It's not always like this. Sometimes you get out with less than a hundred, especially in slow nights. Tomorrow and Saturday is going to be even better, but Sunday is a bummer, so don't worry too much if your earnings take a dive."

I knew this already, but hearing her saying it was much better than taking it from Mikey.

"See you tomorrow," she added and then just left.

The trip home lasted less than it had taken me to get to the club, because now there was no traffic. I spent it smoking a couple more cigarettes, listening to the music from my phone and thinking about how I could step up my game in the upcoming days. The effect of the energy drink hadn't yet vanished, so I felt like an idea machine: I wanted to try weird outfits, unusual music, more personas with my customers! My next goal: getting a stage-show in the VIP area too.

I arrived a little before 6 am., after stopping for a quick breakfast at a bakery along the way, feeling horny. Oh, Mikey was going to get a nice surprise! Tiptoeing naked in his bedroom, I sneaked in his bed. He was sleeping nude on his side, as usual. So I leaned beside him and started to lick his dick, which recognized my tongue immediately.

"Look at that, my slut is back!" he groaned, turning on his back. "How was it?"

"It went great! I almost made 300 bucks!" I squealed, crawling on the bed to see him face-to-face.

"That's remarkable for the first time!" he commented genuinely impressed, making me incredibly happy, while he took my hand and brought it to his hardening shaft.

"Yeah, I did everything you told me and it worked!" I explained, to show my deep gratitude, only to add with a mischievous smile: "Well, not everything, I broke some of your rules!"

"Of course you did!" he commented sarcastically, while I kept jacking him off.

"I wore a jeweled butt plug! And I kissed a girl, with whom I have every intention of becoming friends!"

"Nice! I hate it to break this to you, but you still have my total approval!"

"What? No!" I groaned, pretending to be disappointed.

"Speaking of, it's time I unveil your new motivational training."

"Oh, yeah?"

"From now on I want you to edge at least three times a day, without climaxing. This will keep you horny all the time and help you on the job. Then, if you make a certain quota with your earnings, you'll receive a reward, namely an orgasm provided by yours truly."

"Yeah? And if I don't?" I asked biting my lip, getting really turned on as I squeezed his member harder.

"You will of course still make me cum, but in your mouth, without receiving anything in return!"

"What's the quota?"

"Today it was 200 and you met it. From now on it is going to be 350! And it will increase with time as you get better."

As crazy as it sounds, I loved the idea of playing that game.

"Deal! And tell me, Mikey, how will you administer said orgasm today?" I asked him, wanking him faster.

"I want to hear everything about your first day, so not how you think. You are going to sit on my face and I'm going to eat your needy cunt as you tell your story."

"Ok," I shrugged, with a bratty grin: he didn't specify the orientation!

So, without giving him the chance to react, I straddled his face and pushed my pussy on his mouth, while I lay on his big belly, stroking his cock, determined to have fun with it whether he wanted or not. As I recounted my night, Mikey lapped me and sucked my clit, making me tremble with pleasure. Whenever I paused, so did he, which allowed me to gather my thoughts when I was too close to climax or I wanted to suck or lick his big dick. He clearly was making more of an effort to please me when I was telling the dirtiest details: he wanted to train me to associate sexual pleasure to the lewd parts of the job!

My reward came when I reached the part in which I teamed up with Lotus: as a powerful release from all the sexual tension I had accumulated in the club shook my whole body, I stuffed my mouth with his cock to muffle my scream. All of a sudden his arms, limp until then, hugged me and trapped me on him. Wave after wave, the climax washed over me as he kept lapping. His hand on my head, pushing it down his cock. I knew what it meant: unless I made him cum too, he would continue this sweet torture. So I bobbed up and down, sucking him as hard as I could, until his cum invaded my throat.

Now free, I swallowed it all and climbed down, in order to rest on his side.

"A girl named Jules Sperme should always go to sleep with her belly full of jizz!" he boomed.

And so I did, as finally my weariness caught up with me. I needed my beauty sleep: there was a lot of hustling to do the next day, if I wanted another orgasm!

************

Afterword

This chapter didn't exist in the first version of the story, but I enjoyed this dive into the world of strip clubs, of which I knew very little. Besides, it felt important for the development of the protagonist. I hope you liked the result.

I know that some of my readers are perhaps impatient for Jules' first foray into porn: that is going to happen in the next chapter, which will speed the story up a little.

As usual all feedback is welcome, especially if you didn't like my work.