He Made Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah! Of all the ladies I fucked on camera, you are by far the craziest!"

"Thanks!"

"So, remember, your girlfriend has just bought you this GoPro as a present with her first stripper money and–" Mikey was saying, when the tattoo artist interrupted him:

"Yeah, yeah, I had this all memorized, don't worry. We can start, as far as I'm concerned."

"Ok, Jules, with me," Mikey boomed, grabbing all of a sudden my wrist.

"What?" I asked, back in the kitchen.

"Where was this?" he said, pulling my hand in front of my eyes.

"I don't know, attached to my arm?"

"On your mouth, you were about to chew on your fancy nails!"

Shit! He was right and I hadn't even noticed!

"So now you do as I say and get all this anxiety out of your system! Remove short and panties, get on your knees and put this hand in your cunt!"

Without hesitation, I complied and, as my finger found my clit, his big erect member slapped me gently on the cheek:

"Shouldn't fluffers work only on actors?" I asked with a mischievous smile, but he answered by putting a thumb in my mouth and forcing it open, while his other hand guided his cock inside it and then slid behind my head to push it further in.

As crazy and exciting this day was going to be, this brought me back to a safe sensation of normalcy and routine, since I had slurped his dick daily for weeks now. So, as he fucked my face, I fucked myself, making my pussy drool just as much as my mouth. In the effort of catching my breath, everything disappeared, there was just me, his cock and my clit. It was strangely soothing and wild at the same time. I don't know how long it lasted, but when his cum hit the back of my throat, forcing me to push his glans on my lips to avoid choking on it, I was close to climax myself.

"Show me," he whispered, lifting me by my chin back on my feet.

I opened my mouth and displayed his thick jizz now inhabiting it.

"Swallow," he ordered and, as I showed him how good I had been, he added "Good. I put the Sperme in you, so now you go there and add the Jules!"

I was so horny that the only thing I wanted was just that.

"Thanks Mikey!" I said, hugging him, and then I put my shorts back on.

After a quick trip in the bathroom, I was ready to roll.

"… And you can see the video you are recording, directly on your phone! But don't climb and text! Or video edit, whatever!"

These words were the first thing my audience would hear, while Patrick/Cade filmed my smiling face looking at him with the GoPro on his head.

"Wow, Julie, this is… I mean, how much–"

"Oh, enough of it! I couldn't picture a better way to spend the first real money I've ever made, besides that, of course!" I replied, pointing my thumb behind me, with a naughty smirk.

As Patrick turned his head chuckling, the pole made its entrance in the shot and, right behind it, the mirror that captured the both of us. This way the audience would have a second view of what was going on, when the camera couldn't show it well enough.

"And if you really must know, this was worth just two nights at the strip club. Two! Normal people work for a week to make what I make in two days just dancing! Can you believe that?" I bragged, leaning on his shoulder and admiring the pole and what it represented.

"Yeah, but you can always stay with me and…"

"Cade, baby, stop being jealous, it's annoying, especially because it's the other way around: those fuckers pay hundreds of dollars just to see for a few minutes what you get to fuck every day for free. They should be the jealous ones!" I said, caressing his neck with my hands and looking him in the eye, just before I kissed him lovingly.

"Alright, sorry, it's just hard to have such a hot teenage girlfriend…" Patrick/Cade apologized: he was so good at acting!

"I know," I replied with a smug nonchalance.

"… And it would be less hard if, you know, I got a practical demonstration of the difference between those fuckers and me!"

"It would, huh?" I teased him.

Patrick/Cade nodded, making the shot shake, which was a detail we wanted to reinforce in the audience the impression of improvisation.

"Ok, sit on the bed and close your eyes!"

As he did so, I quickly removed all my clothes in front of him, including the boring panties I had on, I went to the wardrobe and pretended to choose an outfit, while the camera recorded the whole process thanks to the mirror. I settled for simple black bra, a thong and a tacky very short formfitting pink dress with a leopard print and several horizontal cuts in front, revealing most of what was underneath. I also put on my transparent stripper heels.

"Can I open my eyes now?" Patrick/Cade asked.

At that, I pretended to have a sudden inspiration:

"Not yet!"

From another section of the wardrobe I extracted my jeweled butt plug and a bottle of lube. Then, I hastily poured some on it, I slid up my dress and pulled away the panties, so that I could push the plug in my monster's mouth. Of course, I was very relaxed now, but I pretended to need a lot of effort to push it in.

"Ok, open them!" I announced, as I turned on some music and strutted in front of him.

"Holy shit, how do you even walk on those?"

"Ssshh!" I whispered, putting my finger on his lips. "Just enjoy the view!"

So, I began to dance around the pole, glancing at him sultrily. It was a little more difficult, without the club's atmosphere, but I didn't want to appear too confident anyway: I was an amateur!

"Wait, is that thing still recording?" I asked, chuckling.

"Yep!"

"I'm gonna have to put a good show then!"

So I stepped up my teasing, sliding up and down the pole and even licking it, as I let him have a peek of my tattooed ass every once in a while.

"Aren't you supposed to strip?" Patrick/Cade asked, jokingly impatient.

"In time, when I've had my fun!" I replied, licking my lips.

At that I walked towards him and straddled his lap. The mirror showed him groping my ass while I kissed and licked his neck. In the meantime, my expert fingers undid his pants. Only then I got up again and let my dress fall on the ground.

"Fuck yeah, that's what I'm talking about!"

I showed off a couple of pole tricks, getting some appreciative whistles, but then I removed my bra and went back to him for a lap dance.

"Suck my nipples baby, do what those men dream about!"

They were erect and waiting for him: as his tongue did wonders on the left one, his hand played with the piercing of the right one.

"Time for the last piece!" I said, turning around and putting my hands on the floor, to make my tattooed butt dance in front of his eyes.

His fingers were already on my thong, sliding it down:

"Uh, what do I see here? Are you anal ready?"

At that I got on my feet, let my underwear fall and leaned on him to whisper audibly:

"I'm always anal ready!"

"That's my girl!"

"Also, I have another surprise for you! A girl at the club taught me a trick to make my gag reflex disappear!"

"Really?!"

At that I began to do the procedure I saw on a video on the internet a few days before, which involved making a fist with one hand, squeezing and later pressing the skin between its thumb and index. As crazy as it sounded, it actually worked and so I figured it would be a nice addition to he sex-tape.

"Done! Now, you can comfortably fuck my throat without me disturbing you!"

"Nice! Come here then!" Patrick/Cade exclaimed, sounding convincingly excited, as he stroked his big pierced cock.

"Nah, I wanna show some more tricks!" I provoked him, with a naughty smirk. "Check this!"

I climbed the pole, extended my legs horizontally and crossed my shins, thus squeezing it with my toned thighs, so much so that, when I bent backwards and ultimately released the grip of my hands, I didn't slide and I could go upside down, slowly spinning around.

In the meantime, Patrick/Cade had gotten up and kicked away his shoes, shorts and briefs and soon enough his erect member was standing in front of my face.

"Yummy!" I squealed, giving a tentative lick to his shaft.

"Wait, I wanna get this right!" he said, spinning me until we were parallel to the mirror, so that he could film our profiles by turning his head towards it.

He let me slurp and stroke his cock until it was painfully hard. Then, he bent his knees a little so that his glans was at the same level of my mouth, his ring caressing my lips. I opened them to accommodate him. My hands were guided to his back…

"Time to test your trick!" he grunted and then, in a single unforgiving thrust, he stood up and so shoved the whole length of his member down my throat, muffling my "surprised" scream.

His hand grabbed my hair and kept my head in place as he began to mercilessly fuck my throat. Gravity was his accomplice, threatening to impale me in his member if I dared wiggle out of my predicament and loosened for a second the grip my legs had on the pole. I could feel his ring ramming against the walls of my esophagus, making a bulge in my neck in the shape of a cock at every thrust. Gasping for air in vain, I was getting suffocated by his member. No matter how much I moaned, shrieked or slapped his back, he just kept going, gluttonous in his lust. My pussy, however, betrayed how much I loved all of that: it was dripping and my juices were threatening to make me slip further down.

When he finally released me, my face was burning, my heart was battering my ears, tears were clouding my vision and drool was dripping from my lips, as I gasped and desperately breathed in precious air.

I had rehearsed this with Mikey several times, but it was such an intense and exciting experience that it felt new every time. At that moment I was buying into the fantasy just as much as my audience, pretending that I had no control over something I had scripted myself.

"I'll be damned, it worked!" Patrick/Cade smugly commented.

"More!" I gurgled.

"That's my girl!" he approved, but he hoisted my back with his arms all the while he pushed it on the pole, so that I could rest my trembling thighs on his shoulders and release my grip.

"Look how wet you are, you hopeless whore!" he exclaimed, diving with his mouth in my cunt, while he managed to free one hand and guide my head to his cock for another facefucking session.

Now trapped between the pole and his torso, he assaulted my throat even more roughly than before, while he lapped and ate my pussy. Soon enough my screams were not a protest for his invasion, I was cumming hard, for real, for my audience. I was too out of it to really notice, but he secured me with his arms and we left the pole, while I was still hanging upside down on his cock like a slutty sloth. He walked to the bed and let us both fall on it. He had rocked my world in every sense!

"You are the wildest girl I've ever met in my 27 years of life!" he panted, giving the audience another piece of information about Jules' story.

My head was spinning as I slowly got up:

"And you are the only one who never tried to tame me!"

"I like 'em wild!" he replied, grabbing my neck and pulling me to his mouth as I straddled him.

During the following long making out session, he began to sneak his hand under my body and guided his cock into my pussy. At that, I abruptly stood up, as if I was struck by a sudden urge:

"I want it in my ass!" I declared, staring directly at him and therefore the camera, extracting his shaft from my cunt.

"Wait," Patrick/Cade protested, but I was already climbing down the bed and crawling on the floor, towards the mirror.

He got up, putting me back in the shot.

"It's my beast, baby… It's hungry," I explained, looking back at him pretending to be worried and pointing at the script tattooed on my lower back reading "Feed the beast!".

"This won't keep it at bay anymore!" I added, as I slowly and lewdly extracted the butt plug, shivering in pleasure.

I was waiting for him on my knees with my hands on the mirror, swaying my ass to entice him, as I watched him putting lube in his cock and walking towards me.

"You gotta love a girl that likes it better in the ass!" he commented, kissing my lower back first and then the length of my spine, while I played expectantly with my clit piercing.

Something cool, hard, pressed on my monster's mouth. Yes, it was finally time! I masturbated harder, trying to relax, but it wasn't going in! The damn ring in his cock didn't have the right shape!

"Wait, are we sure that it won't bite me? Let me try with a finger first!"

Patrick was good at improvising, thank goodness! I felt him back off and pushing his index, which entered quite easily.

"It likes to suck my finger, doesn't it?" he chuckled, inserting a second, with more effort.

The bittersweet sensation of being penetrated helped me: my frequent experimentation with my sphincter had conditioned me to welcome it and relax. When my hole was stretched enough, he put his fingers side by side, so that its shape would be more of an oval and similar to his ring. Then, he made it slide along the fingers and, with a quick movement, replace them.

"Oh, yeah!" I moaned: it was going in!

Soon enough he was completely inside and began to ram my ass. My eyes were closed, as I was focused on masturbating and enjoying his big cock invading me, so I was caught by surprise when he pushed the fingers that had penetrated me in my mouth. I opened my eyes wide, making sure that the camera recorded the unexpectedness of this ass-to-mouth, but soon I just sucked on them with a moan and closed my eyes again in bliss.

We hadn't planned any of that, but now I had the perfect occasion to make the video even more outrageous and lewd. So I signaled him to slow down the pace and make sure he wouldn't cum inside, and at the same time I picked up the pace with my hand.

"My ass tastes like strawberry now, baby!" I announced panting and chuckling.

"Told you that you would like the new lube!"

Getting close…

"Oh baby, I'm cumming again!"

"I'm close too!"

"But I wanna taste it again! Lie down!" I urged him.

Fortunately he understood where I was going at! Soon enough I felt his solid ring crossing my asshole again as he backed off, taking off the camera from his head and putting it on the floor, aimed at the mirror. In the meantime I hastily straddled him on his face and dived to his cock. I slurped it, licked it, snaked my long tongue inside its ring, sucked it and jacked him with a heat that was all too real to be fake, while he made out with my pussy and brought me to a second climax. A slap on my buttock signaled me that he was going to cum too. So I rested on his torso with his cock close enough to my open mouth that my tongue could lick his ring, while I kept wanking him and squeezed his balls, so that, when he squirted his semen, the shot was caught by the camera. The rest of the milking was done in my mouth and when it was over, I kept sucking him and cleaning him until his dick was limp, having fun passing my tongue inside his ring and have my piercing clink on his, now much bigger than his glans.

"So, you still jealous?" I asked.

His "Nope!" concluded the video.

"It was great, guys!" Mikey boomed happily, appearing at the door.

"Let's see it, wait for me!" I exclaimed excitedly, getting up and running to the bathroom to quickly wash my mouth.

When I was back, I found Patrick stretching his arms and Mikey sitting on my bed with his laptop. I literally jumped on the mattress and hugged my mentor from behind:

"Come on, play it, play it!" I badgered him, patting on his shoulders:

"You young people are so annoyingly impatient! Take this and shut up until the transfer is complete!" he complained, stuffing a cigarette in my mouth and lighting it up.

"I'm just curious! You haven't still showed me the other video we made!" I kept talking with the cigarette dangling from my lips.

The following felt like the longest minutes of my life.

"Here!"

The following ten minutes, instead, felt like the most exciting of my life. It was exactly as I wanted it: messy, unpolished, but also wild, rough and, most importantly, real! This was the kind of video I would have saved and rewatched when I wanted to get off.

"This is awesome!" I squealed, hugging tight Mikey and giving him a kiss on the cheek, only to reserve the same treatment for Patrick immediately after:

"Er, you are welcome? Mikey, show her the other one, then!"

The video of him tattooing the octopus on my ass was almost just as good, but it felt static compared to that day's lively performance.

"Time to make our cut!" my mentor announced.

After that, I followed Mikey to his office. I sat naked as usual on his lap, and together we begun to edit my fake sex-tape, while our guest had a shower.

Mostly we censored Patrick's face, both to protect his privacy and to paint a picture of the sleazebag ex-boyfriend who slut-shamed his ex with a video in which he was too, even though he was too cowardly to show himself.

Since we didn't want it to look fancy, we finished it in a few minutes, just when Patrick entered the room.

"Ok, check it, man, I want to publish it!" said Mikey with his usual (and hypocritical) impatience.

As we watched it again, I shamelessly sneaked my hand in my sex and masturbated again.

"Looks good to me! You go publish it and make her a star!" Patrick approved, caressing my cheek.

"Alright, let's do it!" Mikey said, while Patrick was on his way.

I wanted to accompany him to the door, but my mentor was already opening a fake profile in a free porn website and I didn't want to miss myself going "live".

"See you Mikey! Jules, swing by my studio when you can, I have something to show you!" he said, as I waved goodbye.

What did he have in mind? Well, for sure I had something in mind about him.

"Ok, it's uploaded!"

There it was, a new video titled "I fuck my whore ex in her throat and ass!", with tags like "atm", "rough", "facefuck", but also "anal whore", "bitch", "filthy" and other insults, exactly what you would expect from a pitiful angry ex.

"Ready?" Mikey asked, putting his finger in my once again wet pussy and the mouse on the "publish" button.

"Can I do it?" I gasped.

He nodded and my trembling hand found his touchpad. My heart was beating so fast. One might think that there was no way back, but in truth there hadn't been one ever since I had met him. So, taking a big breath as Mikey rubbed my clit and gave me courage, I just clicked. There, I did it, my first porn!

"Tomorrow I'll make more copies in other websites, then again the day after, until your sex-tape is everywhere on the internet."

Everywhere! My heart was beating even faster!

"Thanks Mikey!" I said, hugging him tightly, more in need of some comfort than out of gratitude.

We stayed like that for a while, with him playing with my clit and caressing my head, in a mix of debauchery and sweetness, which, by the way, was the perfect description of our relationship. Even after I had calmed down, a part of me was scared shitless of what I had just started, but I was also so excited! So, the only way I could spend the rest of the afternoon was by getting distracted by some engrossing task, namely working on my next stripper outfit.

"You know what a smoker would do now?" he asked, popping in my room with the shirts I wanted to modify and preventing me from chewing on my nails by accident with a slap on my hand.

"Smoke?"

"Chain-smoke. Do a bunch of them, one shortly after another. It will make you feel good and you need to be used to it for your camming career: a lot of people are willing to pay good money just to see girls smoking for them!"

So I did and, even though I coughed a lot feeling again like an amateur, it actually saved my manicure. That night he stayed in, probably to check on me and prevent me from being swept up in the vortex of emotions I was feeling. After our usual movie, I showcased my newest creation and then I improvised a lap dance, which of course ended with me being fucked doggy-style on his bed.