He Made Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mikey, how would it work if I wanted to date someone?" I shyly asked, while I absentmindedly cleaned with my tongue his cock from his jizz and my own juices.

"I'm not your boyfriend, Jules, you don't need to ask for permission."

Even though that was the kind of answer I was hoping for, its wording stung, for some reason. I cared a great deal about that dirty old man and… Well, I thought he would be jealous!

"But I guess he would have to be okay with our… Er, arrangement, because I have no intention of giving this up!" he added, with a smile.

Ok, that sounded better, oddly enough. Was I completely crazy? Up to a point: he was the, shall we say, sex partner who understood me better than everyone else before him, after all and… If only he wasn't so old and fat…

"Well, I assume that, since I will fuck people for a living, he would have to be okay with an open relationship anyway," I mused, passing his smooth glans on my lips.

"Is it Patrick?" he inquired, squinting knowingly.

"Yeah, why not? I shrugged defensively. "He's sweet, handsome, he's an artist and he's good in bed. Besides, he knows the life, you know? It's not like I have a crush on him, but I figured I could go on a date with him. I'm pretty sure he's interested too."

"Okay, but I want no drama, we clear?"

"Don't worry, and I'll keep taking good care of ya. No nursing home for my sweet Mikey!" I mocked him, climbing up his belly and kissing him on the cheek.

"Fuck you!"

"By the way, can I sleep with you tonight?" I just replied, being cute.

"You don't deserve it!"

"Thanks!" I said.

I fell asleep hugging his big belly.

The following day I woke up alone, but with a nice breakfast waiting for me. The next few hours passed by fast. I watched some TV, practicing again chain-smoking by lighting up every time there was a commercial: it was good to calm my nerves. When my throat just couldn't take it anymore, I went out for some fresh air and ended up shopping at the mall, where I bought a nice black velvet choker with a small turquoise that matched my hair perfectly. So, when I was at the front door of Patrick's studio, I looked extra good.

"Hi man!"

"Hi Jules, how are you?" he greeted me, with a warm smile

"Well…" I stammered, not sure how to respond.

"The first time is always a little crazy…" he replied, caressing my shoulder.

"Yeah, but I'm okay, mostly, I guess. You?"

"Oh, I'm just scribbling, looking for inspiration for a design and waiting for my next appointment…"

"Can I see?"

"Sure!"

His "scribbling" was a wonderful picture of a fox.

"Damn, I wish I could draw like this!"

"Yeah, but I hear that you are crafty yourself. I liked what you did with your wardrobe."

"Mikey told you?"

"The proper word would be 'complained', but yes," he chuckled, glancing at the clock on the wall. Damn it!

"Oh, sorry, you have to work?"

"In a bit, yeah, but people are always late!"

That was a good sign, he wanted me to stay even though he was busy.

"Hey, how about we postpone this chat for when you are less busy? You know, over a coffee, or ice cream…"

His expression made the smile in my face disappear.

"Like in a date?" he asked, surprised and kind of uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I can't stand the idea of having sex with people with whom I don't have a deep emotional connection!" I joked, desperately trying to get away from the embarrassing situation I had put myself into.

At first, he chuckled "I bet!", but then he added more seriously: "Look, I don't want to hurt your feelings, it's just that…"

Unable to withstand the embarrassment, I interrupted him:

"Look, it's no biggie, I just misinterpreted your invitation here: I thought that you wanted to ask me out, but you were too shy, and I was kinda curious, nothing more," I downplayed it.

"Oh, that… No, I just wanted to show the design you asked me when I inked you the first time," he explained, taking out a notepad with a perfect portrait of me, but now sporting a new tattoo. The bust of a magnificent rooster, depicted with every detail, was drawn from the left collarbone up to the ear, while on the other side of the neck a couple of swallows were flying in the direction of the other ear. There was also an elegant script just below them, reading "Rebus…".

"Remember, 'swallows cock'?"

All of a sudden I felt like possessed. Without a conscious thought I just answered:

"That's beautiful! I want it!"

"I was hoping that you would like it: it's exactly your kind of crazy!"

My answer to that was a naughty smile and "So, how would you prefer me to pay? With money or like in the movie?"

What was I doing?

"I had a lot of fun, yesterday…"

"So, shall we say wild anal sex and later you ink me?"

"Deal!"

"When can we start?"

"The ideal would be in you days off, so that it can heal undisturbed. We could do it early in the afternoon, when I don't have customers anyway."

"Tomorrow, then!"

I was going crazy…

"Good: it'll take two sessions, I'm afraid."

"Oh, I think I can endure that! We can finish on Monday."

A few minutes later, I was nervously walking towards the car and asking myself what the fuck just happened. First, the disappointment of him turning me down: I had been honest with Mikey, I didn't have a crush on Patrick or anything, so why had it stung so much? Then the tattoo. Tomorrow! The previous one had just healed, why the rush? Well, the third question was actually the key to the answer: why did I not pay with money? Because this was the perfect chance to make another bit of fictional Jules' life real and mine: in the video she had asked her boyfriend for that tattoo, she had desired it, so I did too. Moreover, this was not just any tattoo, it was a very visible and raunchy one, exactly her brand. Sure, at first people would just think of birds when they saw it, or perhaps of some kind of symbolic meaning, like pride for the rooster, but Patrick's clever idea of adding "Rebus" would quickly clarify the real sense of the picture.

My heart was beating so fast and my pussy was so wet at the very thought of getting the new ink! Yeah, as crazy as it sounded, I thought by myself, I definitely wanted it!

Somehow I managed to compartmentalize and keep myself from thinking about that afternoon's insane decision until late in the night. Even though it wasn't depressing as Sunday, the club was quite dead right after its opening. I was aimlessly wandering in the main floor, when my arm was grabbed by Lotus.

"Smoke break?"

"Sure…"

This haste was unusual: what was happening?

"Are you ok?" I asked her, lighting up once we were outside.

"No, I'm sad," she replied flatly, shrugging.

"How come?"

"I don't know."

Yeah, of course, I thought getting sad myself too, I was just her colleague: if we hadn't even revealed our true names to each other, how could we possibly speak about our feelings?

"It's ok if you don't want to talk about it…"

"Oh no, it's not that, I would tell you if I knew, but I don't."

"Well, sometimes it seems like you don't know why you are bummed out, but if you think about it, in your heart of hearts you know," I replied, relieved: perhaps our friendship had a hope.

"Yeah, I hear that it works this way for everyone, but I rarely know why I'm sad."

"Really?"

"I know, I'm weird," she admitted.

"That you are!" I confirmed with a smile, but then I took her hand and added: "I'm sad that you are sad and I can't help you, though."

She made a shy smile.

"But you felt sad before too, right? That's why I figured you'd like to have a break."

I was?

"You know what? Perhaps I am a little bummed too," I admitted, deciding to do the first step and share something personal, "I thought that my tattoo artist was hitting on me and, when he proposed I passed by his studio, I asked him on a date, only to find out that he just wanted to show me a design for my next piece."

"Is he hot?"

"Kinda, but it's not that… I'm obsessing over him or anything…"

"Does he know that you strip?" Lotus asked, with an expert look in her eyes.

"Yeah, but he used to do porn, so I doubt that he's uncomfortable with sex work. It's just that we had sex a couple of times," I replied and then, feeling brave, I added: "That's how I pay for my tattoos, you know?"

The truth. Today that had become the truth and right then, with Lotus, I realized how much it would have bothered me if I had to pretend, it that were just a story I told people. How ironic to find lying about yourself so humiliating for someone in my line of work! But one thing was lying to customers, that was just a fun game after all, and another was to lie in real life.

Perhaps predictably, Lotus was utterly unfazed by my words.

"Nice."

"Yeah, so he really likes having sex with me and, by the way he talks to me, he seems to like me in general as a person, so why not having a date with me? Is there something wrong with me?"

"Ask him," she shrugged.

Huh. That made sense, even though it would be a little embarrassing.

"Perhaps I will…"

"What is your new tattoo going to be?" she then asked.

Used to her conversational U-turns, I just described it to her.

"I know it's crazy, but keep in mind how I'm going to pay it and that's definitely not because I don't have the money! So, if a tattoo has to represent you…" I concluded, a little apologetically and a little proudly.

As usual, her reaction wasn't anything I could have predicted.

"I envy you," she said, puffing into the jet of air coming out of the AC.

"Envy?"

"You just know! You know what art you want on your skin, you know why you are sad… Everyone seems to just fucking know but me!"

What I didn't know was how to respond to that, because I couldn't even imagine how it was even possible. So it took me a while to find the (hopefully) right words:

"Hey, you told me that you wanted a tattoo too, my first night: perhaps I can help you at least with that decision, even though I'm possibly the worse person to get advice from, considering what I chose!" I proposed, slapping my butt.

"Oh no, you are perfect that way: you have a very 'I don't give a fuck' style, and not giving a fuck is like my superpower."

"Alright," I replied laughing, "so do you have some rough idea? Like the place, the kind of ink…"

"No."

"Ok, what are your hobbies? What do you like to do? For example I like the sea, fishing and… Well, anal sex, so I got the octopus."

Again, the truth! Man, did that feel good!

"I don't really have a hobby… I'm a boring person, Azure."

"Honestly, you are the least boring person in this place," I assured her, earnestly. "Come on, think, what do you do in your free time?"

"I smoke a lot of weed."

I knew it! I mean, she had such a stoner face! I had to ask:

"Sorry, it's just a curiosity of mine, are you high right now?"

"No, why?"

So she just always somehow looked high and, by coincidence, she did get often high, but the two things were unrelated!

"Nothing. So, anyway, would you say that weed is important to you? For some people is more than just a drug."

"It is, very much! I feel more alive when I smoke!" she assured me, as if she had just realized that herself.

"Ok, now we need an image. I think most people get a tattoo of the leaf, but maybe you want something else. What comes to your mind when you think about smoking weed?"

"I like how the smoke itself looks, how I look when I blow it: I feel like a dragon… Huh! I think I want a dragon, on my back, made of weed or something. Blowing smoke. I mean, it's a little stereotypical, but I like oriental tattoos."

"Then I'll talk to my guy!"

"Really? Thanks!"

As hard as it was to interpret my weird friend Lotus' face, I was pretty sure that I managed to cheer up my friend, and perhaps myself, a little.

The next day, with Mikey's enthusiastic blessing, I went to Patrick's studio for my next adventure. I was wearing a cropped top and denim shorts that I had modified on Monday: now they didn't cover a good portion of my buttocks and the inside of their pockets had been removed, so that now these were basically just slits that showed my skin. Underneath them and a G-string, I was sporting a butt plug with a girth bigger than the jeweled one, so that I would be more stretched down there. Walking with it was so fun! I felt its every single movement and it was so awkward that I was pretty sure my gait was affected by it. Moreover, because of my slutty attire, everyone was staring at me and so I fantasized about what people thought of my uneasiness. Did they know that I had a monster up my butt? I surely hoped so, considering the one on my butt!

Therefore, I was really horny when I ringed the bell of Patrick's studio.

"Hey, lucky boy!"

"Ha ha, lucky indeed, come in!"

"Are these your creation?" he asked then, putting his arms around my waist and then sliding his hands in my back pockets, caressing my creature underneath.

"Yep, you like?" I whispered sensually, kissing his neck.

"I love how your mind works!"

"Good, keep stroking my beast, it's hungry again!"

The distinction between my life and porn begun to blur exactly then, which was probably the reason why I was there in the first place: I wanted them to be one and the same, just like I wanted to be the fictional Jules, born out of a sexual fantasy. That was what he wanted too, because he happily played the game.

After a long french kiss, he said:

"Perhaps I should calm it down! Let me give it a kiss too!"

So he lowered my pants and my thong, while I bent over an armchair, and he began to kiss my ass everywhere, while he slowly moved the plug back and forth. Shivers of pleasure irradiated from my creature's mouth.

"It likes you!" I gasped, sneaking a hand on my sex, in order to get it ready.

"Yeah?" he groaned, getting up and removing my top, his hands caressing my hips and resting on my boobs, while he kissed and licked my neck.

As my hands reached behind and undid his pants, his fondled my breasts, my nipples erect between his fingers. His briefs fell and my earlobe was sucked… His fingers squeezed and I moaned…

"I wanna see you this time when you stuff my creature's mouth with your rod!" I gasped, breaking free and naughtily running to his desk, on which I sat with my leg invitingly spread open.

He walked with a mad grin towards me, his member hard bouncing on his belly, his torso tattooed with a big pirate ship on display. He strongly took my back in one arm, while his other hand directed his cock inside my drooling pussy. It felt so good, being stuffed in both my holes! I wanted something in my mouth too, and so I kissed him, while he slowly explored my insides, pushed by my legs now hugging his hips.

We went on like that for a long time: it was oddly soothing and exciting at the same time.

"I want it in my ass…" I whispered to his ear, circling his stretched lobe with my tongue.

At that he let me lean on my back and put my legs on his shoulders. Then, while I pulled and played with my nipple piercings, he began rubbing my clit with one hand and fucking my ass with the plug.

"Oh, yeah!" I moaned.

The more I approached climax, the bigger the portion of the plug he let out of my monster's mouth.

"Sshh! These walls are thin!" he hissed.

"You are going to have to shut me up, then!"

At that, he extracted the plug and rudely put it in my awaiting mouth, just before I started screaming in bliss. With my eyes closed, I heard a squirting sound and then I felt a now familiar sensation on my asshole: his ring! He quickly penetrated my ass and began pounding it, which kept my orgasm alive for a while, until he came too, filling my bowels with his sperm.

"Cork me!" I exclaimed with a bratty smirk, handing him the plug again.

He laughed and inserted it back in my hole, sealing his jizz inside.

"Ah, shit, I was too fast!" he groaned, shaking his head.

"I'm too hot to handle, sorry!" I joked, winking at him, before visiting the bathroom.

A few minutes later, we were ready to start: he would make the swallows that day, because he had other clients later and they were the easiest part. This time the session was more comfortable: being able to look at him working somehow made it easier to accept the pain, which was just as bad as last time, however. Moreover, we could have a sort of conversation, in the meantime, even though I could only talk when he wasn't inking me. I pitched him Lotus' idea for a tattoo and we discussed it a little, but after he promised he would think about it, we ended up talking about his experience as an actor and how he had learned to love the tightness of the anus. That's why he had been so eager to shoot the scenes with me: the women he had been with wouldn't do anal.

When the session was over, I heard myself asking:

"Hey, when is your next appointment due?"

"A little less than an hour, why?"

"Because I was thinking that I wanted also a couple of piercings and that's worth at least a blowjob with some rimming, right?"

Wait, what?

"Sure!" he immediately agreed. "I haven't quite quenched my thirst, you know? Where would you like them?"

Yeah, where? I hadn't planned for any of this! Why did I keep getting in trouble like that?

"I want a ring in my septum and one on the little flap before the ear hole," I said, with a confidence I couldn't possibly have.

Anyhow, a moment later he was leaning on the bed, on his knees, and I was behind me licking his asshole and exploring its insides with my tongue while I jacked him off. Thanks to Mikey I was now quite proficient at this. At least he wasn't as hairy as my mentor there! Anyway, I wanted to make this long and good, because I felt kind of sorry for my previous performance ending so soon, and so I had time to think.

My recent behavior, ironically, felt like it was taken straight out of one of those family movies where somehow a fable comes true in the real world, and the characters find themselves moved by a magical force which makes them reenact the fairy tale. That was what driving me: not magic, sure, but the urge to realize the fantasy. My mental version of Jules had gotten piercings paying with a blow job, so I wanted that to be part of my life experience too.

A few minutes later I left Patrick smiling like an idiot with two swallows permanently decorating my neck, two new piercings, the knowledge of a new word, "tragus", the place where I had gotten one of them, and a new load of semen in my body, running down my esophagus to meet the one sealed in my ass.

"I'm very proud of you, Jules!" Mikey commented back home, kissing my forehead.

"Proud?"

"Yes, you finally started doing things without overthinking them, living in the present, you know? It'll set you and your creativity free, make your performances better and save you from a lot of stress in your career! Besides, you look gorgeous!"

I really needed to hear that.

"And, you are already making thousands of views, all around the world! Here, read some comments of your audience!" he added, taking my hand and bringing me to his laptop, where he was uploading my video in some free porn websites.

Apparently everyone wanted me to be their girlfriend. There were a lot of misogynistic losers insulting me, sure, but I knew what their words really meant: they wished I was their girl too! And they were thousands! That many people had watched me! I was so happy and proud!

"We should start thinking about the video you are going to put in your PornHub profile," he mused, caressing his double chin.

"I'm going to shoot it when my newest tattoo is healed: this way it'll look like some time has passed since my sex-tape has been recorded."