He Made Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't matter. Her tongue was playing with the little stud that pierced my clit hood. I imagined her tongue piercing clinking against it. She was good, the rare times in which she did me instead of the other way around were just incredible! As if I couldn't bear not touching her for a second, I ran my fingers through her blonde hair.

"Oh my god!" I screamed as she intensified her efforts.

"Goddess," she whispered and when she did, when I felt the truth in her words, my whole body shook, swept by a powerful, long-awaited climax.

So confused…

I opened my eyes having just realized that they had been closed for a long time and I saw her caressing a big pink dildo between her legs. Mine opened instinctively.

"So generous…"

Our lips met again, but this time I didn't let hers run away: I enclosed her hips with my legs and her chest with my arms, as she pounded me.

"I don't feel well," I heard myself mumble: as usual whenever I was in her company, I had drunk too much and our movements were making me queasy.

"It's, ok, come here!"

She took my hand and dragged me to the bathroom. Then, she stood over the toilet, caressed my hair and gently pushed me on my knees. Barbie loved having me kneeling in awe in front of her… All of a sudden I found her dildo covered in my juices in front of me. Without thinking, because at this point my brain wasn't quite in a state to do it, I sucked its tip, tasting my own lust for her. Barbie however started to push my head down on it, gently but firmly.

"It's ok, let it all out, your goddess has you," she encouraged me, as she kept shoving it deeper and deeper in my throat.

There was no resistance on my part: she had me, right? Soon I started gagging, but she kept pushing and then… I puked all over the dildo and her! And again! And again, she continued to fuck my throat relentlessly, enjoying herself very much. The vibrator hidden behind her plastic cock seemed so loud now…

"Good, Jules, you did great, your goddess is happy!" she whispered, as she let me go, while she lovingly caressed my head, before I chocked on her dildo and my own vomit.

As I gasped for air, with barf dripping from my chin, I felt a sense of relief. My addled mind formulated one thought: filth was everywhere. Some things were filthy but looked beautiful, and some things were beautiful even though they looked filthy. I was sure that these realizations had to do with my family, Barbie's and my job, but all I could think was that after I let all the filth out, I was feeling much better.

Evening

"How can I be so goddamn fussy in such a situation?" I kept thinking as I licked the labia of the young Czech girl above me, staring with lust at her asshole for the benefit of the camera. And yet it bothered me, it always had, even when I had been just a watcher.

With a gurgling sound, bubbles emerged from her sphincter, as she pushed it out. My hands quickly reached for her hips and pushed her hard: I would be damned if I let this scene continue as the ones I had seen from this company, with three or more loads of semen being shot deep in a girl's rectum and then being sloppily dumped into another actress' mouth. I had standards!

So, making sure that her hole was perfectly aligned with my awaiting mouth, I stared at the string of gooey jizz plopping on my tongue. And then another, and another, accompanied by muffled farting sounds. No spilling this time! No semen wasted on the ground or my lips. Not with Jules Sperme in the house! When I was sure she had squirted it all, I turned my head to the camera, barely holding back an excited laugh, and showed it my prize. The director urged me to play with it and so I did, careful not to let it overflow. It wasn't easy, those guys had been milked thoroughly by Sasha Kash's ass, but I was now an expert of making bubbles with sperm and letting it out of my mouth only to suck it back in. It was a fun challenge to see how much of it I could let drip before it was impossible to slurp it back.

Anyway, when the man signaled with his broken english that it was time to go on, I gulped it all stroking my belly as if it had been the best meal I'd ever had and then I showed my empty mouth to the camera. With a huge grin, decorated by my smiley piercing that still resisted behind my lip, I was called back to action by Sasha's moans. While my tongue worked on her asshole with gusto, my beast met again its favorite kind of meat, provided by one of the last actors standing.

Honestly, I didn't like much these gangbang scenes. I mean, not the gangbang itself, the depravity of which always turned me on like crazy, but rather these productions with no story, no acting, just a long sequence of sex acts that felt repetitive and almost an exercise, not much different from a gymnast's routine. The only exciting thing in today's shot was my first double anal penetration.

My mind was drifting to the videolog I would shoot about this new experience for my fans. I was documenting my trip to Europe very thoroughly, because, when I was on the other side of the aisle and combed my favorite porn stars' social media, I used to love these things. All of a sudden Sasha stood up and deprived me of her perfectly shaved pussy. Mark, or whatever the guy's name was, extracted his member too and I knew it was time. The girl leaned on the couch on her back and said with a naughty grin, stroking her clit: "Do you want more?"

"Yes, please, I want more cock," I moaned, climbing on her into a 69.

At that the two guys showed off their dicks to the camera, even though I had chosen them so that they would be the thinnest ones, just to be on the safe side.

The first came in easily: by now taking cocks or dildoes up my ass was second nature to me. I did it so often during my camming shows! Sasha wasn't great at eating pussy, she being straight, but the whole thing was so exciting that I started to approach an orgasm.

"Lube it up," said the other guy, shoving the dick that had previously been in my octopus' mouth in mine as soon as I parted with Sasha's sex. He fucked it for a while, as I rolled my eyes up in delirious bliss, and then he disappeared from my field of view.

A squishy thing caressed my squishy creature.

"Eat my love, devour!" I mentally commanded my octopus.

And it slowly did, stretched as it had been stretched very few special times. Even though by now I had shot several porn movies, the first thought that came to me was once again: "I'm really doing it, like in porn!"

"Come on, Sasha! Make a fucking effort!" I groaned within myself soon after, humping her gently and pretending that it was the result of the two guys violating me. Perhaps a good fingering on my part would have been a better way to make my point, but unfortunately my fingers were sporting very long dark blue nails. Instead, the only result I got from my signals was that she just relaxed and enjoyed my work, putting even less dedication in hers. At the end of the scene, as it happens all too often, the guys came and the girl had to fake! Damn it! So close!

As I squirted their semen back onto Sasha's face, I convinced myself that perhaps it was for the best. Edging had become a habit for me, my cure against dark thoughts after my parents had found out how I was earning money all by myself.

"Lick it, Sasha, kiss my creature!" I moaned to the camera.

As if the knowledge that everybody in my hometown apparently knew and made jokes about the good girl gone wild wasn't soul-crushing enough, my sister was giving me the silence treatment, because her reputation had gone into the gutter with mine, for some reason. The last words she had uttered to me were "I am ashamed of being your sister". Such a reaction from my parents didn't bother me at all, because I wasn't interested in anything they had to say about this. But from her… It had never happened before, close as we had always been!

"Oh, yes, Jules, you taste so good!" Sasha was saying excitedly.

However, thanks to Mikey's suggestion, I had found out that being constantly horny helped me a lot from going to dark places with my mind. Well, that and weed. And alcohol. And of course the stuff that Barbie made me try. Hey, perhaps I had gone wild for real!

"Yeah? I wanna try myself!" I replied, turning around and making out sloppily with Sasha, whose face was covered in cum, which I licked greedily.

The scene ended with my pierced tongue sparring with Sasha's and, as soon as the recording was stopped, with everyone suddenly speaking in a foreign language. As much as it was exciting to be in Europe for the first time in my life, I felt lonely and this behavior didn't help. So I smiled, got up, cleaned some of the cum from my face with a finger and went to the changing room to have a shower.

My bum was quite sore: it was unusual for me to do this so often. In a little more than a week I had done almost as many porn movies as in the rest of my career, thanks to Mikey's excellent contacts! Generally he wanted me to pace myself: many stars just burn fast and then disappear because for a while they are everywhere and people get bored, while, by alternating proper porn with camming and the sale of custom videos, I would have a much better chance to have a longer career and become an established porn star by gradually making a loyal fanbase.

The warm embrace of water did a number on me, and afterwards I felt much better, the disappointment of my first DAP a fading memory. Back in the small room I was sharing with Sasha, now showering in the other booth, I grabbed my bag and my pacifier butt plug. It was a custom that I had ordered for fun for when I had my period (which usually is not particularly messy), so that I could claim during a camming show that my creature was sulky that day and so I couldn't do stuff down there. However, it had proved itself a great example of foresight: after these long anal scenes, my octopus' mouth tended to stay well stretched for a while, incapable of closing properly and that could expose me to… Accidents, so to speak. So my beast required its pacifier for its burpees!

"Hey, I liked shooting with you," said somewhat shyly Sasha behind me all of a sudden. "You made me cum truthfully."

I turned around with a genuine smile for the weird expression she had used.

"Yeah, it's been fun!"

Total lie.

She had had completely transfigured after her shower. I wondered if the audience of our movie would recognize in this rather tame, albeit beautiful girl the somewhat trashy brunette with dollar-shaped earrings, messy hair, heavy makeup and impossibly long fake eyelashes who had just been involved in a wild 5 on 2 gangbang with me.

"I'm going out for a beer, join me?"

This had become a sort of tradition, a very welcome one, since going back to a hotel in the middle of nowhere in another continent made me feel particularly gloomy.

"Sure, I'd love too!"

As soon as we were out in the cold air of Prague, my hand darted to my bag in search of a cigarette: I was dying for a smoke! Apparently Sasha too. This helped the conversation, which veered to the cost of cigarettes in the U.S. and then, when we got into her car, to Sasha never having been there.

"I hope porn makes me go there!"

"Well, it did bring me here, and I'm nobody, so why not?" I replied, chaining into another cigarette: the whole shot had lasted something like three hours with only a couple of breaks.

"Wow, you really go for it!"

"Yeah, bad friendships I guess…" I replied with a smirk.

She took me to a place in the city center where I had already been with a guy from another set. Being familiar with it made me feel like a local and oddly at home.

Inevitably our conversation soon ended up on the topic of work. Apparently Darja (Sasha's real name), who was 21, had been brought in the industry by her older sister, who was shooting porn under the name Cherry Kash. Even though it was meant to be just a temporary thing to support her living in Prague for her studies, she had found herself to be very popular and the fact that she had a sister in porn was making a lot of people hope that she would shoot with her, sooner or later, a hype that she decided to milk for all its worth when she dropped out of university or whatever she was doing and became a proper porn actress full-time.

Usually these stories of good girls being corrupted by money turned me on. Before embarking myself in porn too, when a degree was still plan A, I used to fantasize about having to start for the same reasons: needing money and having no time to earn it in a wholesome way, what with the exams and all. The thing that aroused me most was the idea of selling my body to support my studies and then drop out of college immediately after, even though it was the reason for beginning in the first place, thus revealing to myself and the world that the real reason for me doing porn was that I was a whore at heart.

Now, however, Darja's tale just made me feel worse about my situation. Her sister still loved her, didn't she? Darja had had to become someone else, the slutty mess that was Sasha Kash, but that hadn't destroyed her life! Maybe. She seemed eager to talk to me about our job, which perhaps meant that she had no friends with whom do it, apart from her sister. Was she just me a few months ago?

Run. This word kept echoing in my head. Despite all my efforts to be nice and friendly, my only thought was to run away, straight to my hotel, into my bed in the darkness. I resisted valiantly an hour, until it seemed that she was finally getting bored. Then, I left her my number in case she ever came to L.A. and needed a friend to show her around and bolted.

Out again with the umpteenth cigarette between my lips, I checked my phone. A message from Lotus. In September she had joined an improv group, not without a considerable push on my part, and now she was "one of them" as we joked, meaning that she was having tons of fun. Lately she had been practicing her object work, which to me was just a fancy way to say mime. Anyhow, this prompted her to send me videos during my "European tour" in which I had to guess what she was doing, pretending to be me.

Either she was getting really good, or we both had the same kind of crazy imagination, because it took me only three guesses to finally get it right with "me surreptitiously stealing butter from the breakfast buffet to lube my butt plug under the table and then seriously considering feeding my octopus some cherry jam too".

Her video managed to get a smile out of me, which soon was followed by a sense of emptiness. I missed her and I knew that, as soon as I came home, I would have only a couple of weeks with her before she went home for Christmas, something I felt I could never do again.

Without even thinking, my feet had dragged me back to my hotel. My last night in Prague and it was already clear that it would be spent all on Netflix. Nothing like I imagined being in Europe. Sure, I had visited all that was worth and close enough, included the extremely creepy chapel made of human bones, but my nights were all lonely, in a city famous for its nightlife. The thing was, I needed a wingman, I couldn't do this by myself. Sure, the people I worked with were nice and friendly, but for some reason no connection ever arose. Perhaps at night they wanted to get back to their daily life and leave this job, this heavy, complicated and costly job behind, who knew?

So there I was, smoking in the dark, watching "Friends", drowning my sorrow in fleeting laughter.

Afternoon

The flight from Prague to the U.S. both literally and metaphorically lifted me up. Well, not everybody agreed with this description.

"You look like you've had a slightly worse flight than your baggage," said Lotus at the arrivals gate.

"Oh, yeah, that reminds me," I replied unfazed, rummaging in my bag.

"Here I brought you a souvenir," I explained as I gave her a package.

"I love it! It's perfect!" she gasped as if, instead of a skeleton hand on a pedestal giving her a well-deserved middle finger, I had gifted her a jewel.

Hugs ensued and soon enough we were on her car.

"It's the jet lag, by the way, and the flight is impossibly long," I managed to say, as I lighted up my second cigarette: the nicotine patch hadn't worked much. "What the hell is this smell, by the way?"

"Cat litter,"

"Ah, sure, of course…" I replied sarcastically.

"I've got a cat now, it's your Christmas present to me."

As if somehow they prevented me from understanding her, I lowered my mirror shades. Last time I checked, I hadn't bought anything for her yet and there were still at least two weeks before Christmas.

"You owe me a hundred bucks, by the way," Lotus added casually.

Knowing that it was pointless to argue with the logic, I just took out my purse, fetched the money and put it under her bra between her breasts.

"Classy," she approved. "Remember? Before you left? Oh, no, wait, you were drunk, so maybe not. You called me, asking if I could keep a secret and, without even waiting for an answer, you revealed that you were preparing a surprise for Christmas by buying me a cat. Then you shushed me and kept giggling until you hung up."

Well, I did want to get her a cat, it being an extremely rare instance of something for which she had expressed a genuine desire.

"See, now it's still a surprise, albeit yours and not mine" she concluded.

"It makes a surprising amount of sense! Merry Christmas!" I cheered.

"Oh, by the way, you're coming to Florida for Christmas."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, but don't worry, I'll take down all the mistletoe before my brother gets ideas."

An incredible surge of happiness swept over me.

"Wait, are you afraid I might kill myself or something?"

"Well, 'tis the season," Lotus replied wisely, "but mostly I want to have fun so I kind of need you there."

In that moment I felt home, truly home, finally.

Lotus' cat was called Bob and was a gorgeous little thing. Also, it shared many similarities with its owner: it was crazy; it loved to sit with his ass on my face whenever I slept at Lotus' place; it really loved to get high on grass (catnip).

That night, which I spent with Lotus and her bong, we were hit by a stroke of inspiration. We had finally found the right idea for our next silly porn movie titled "He's eaten a whole cat!"

The first scene is a sequence of cheesy, oversaturated, slightly out of focus clips with Lotus and her cat playing in the grass, cuddling together and so on.

"Being a cat owner can be beautiful," says Lotus in the background, with the same tone that victims use in PSAs, "but it is also a responsibility. I didn't know of the menace of octopi and I paid a steep price. Here's my story."

Fade to her bedroom, my naked ass occupies the whole frame, its gaping mouth opening and closing as I push my asshole in and out.

"Kitty?" Lotus voice resonates from afar.

The camera moves a little up, showing a little tabby cat gingerly walking on my naked back, while I sleep, snoring a little. Bob then slowly approaches my ass.

Cut to Lotus appearing at the door with an inquisitive look, that lingers on the camera for a second, after which she suddenly becomes anxious. A slurping sound can be heard and Lotus face gets distorted by horror! She brings her hands to her face and screams in a perfect imitation of an old-timey thriller movie.

The frame now shows the whole room. I wake up and jump: "Tha fuck is happening?"

A cat tail is emerging from my asshole, anchored of course to a butt plug.

Lotus just points at me with a shaking hand and gasps: "It ate the cat!"

I frown, but her insistent gesturing towards my bum makes me chase my own tail until I see it.