He Made Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit…"

"Your damn pet ate mine!" shrieks Lotus hysterically.

Acting flustered and embarrassed I start spanking myself and squeaking "Bad octopus, spit it out!"

The tail waggles but stays there. Lotus in the meantime has reached the bed, and is inspecting my ass, worried sick.

"Resist, kitty!" she yells, as if it could hear it from inside, grabs the tail and starts yanking, making the plug go in and out.

"I'm sorry, it hasn't seen any man's meat for a while and it's hungry!" I apologize. "Try and yank it faster!"

She complies and pulls it in and out, pretending to struggle and effectively fucking my ass.

"Perhaps if you tickle it?" I suggest, looking not entirely disinterested.

"With what? I have to use both hands to pull!"

"Use your tongue, for heaven's sake! It's an emergency! I'll rub my nipples!" I urge her, as I pinch my pierced buttons and spread my legs, so that she can lick my pussy while she keeps fucking my ass.

"It's not working! Why aren't you screwing more guys?" Lotus complains.

"I do my best!" I retort annoyed.

"Let's try another position."

Now I'm on all fours, moaning loudly as I finger myself and Lotus still yanks the tail. During a closeup of my blissful face, Lotus yells and a loud slurping noise can be heard. Cut to Lotus falling backwards with her hands empty: there's not tail anymore!

"Oh shit, shit, shiiiit!" Lotus screams. "It's sucked the whole cat in!"

I act very embarrassed, but that doesn't stop me from fingering myself.

"You know what? Spread your legs wide, Jules," Lotus says resolutely. Closeup to her eyes: "I'm going in!"

Closeup to my face. My hands on my cheeks. I gasp theatrically surprised.

Cut to my ass. Lotus is lubing her whole hand and forearm, while I watch apprehensively behind my shoulder, on all fours.

"Erm, sweetie, why are you lubing your elbow?"

"I'm getting my cat back, Jules!" she insists with determination, to which I raise my eyebrows and shrug.

Then she starts to put a finger in my asshole.

"Mmmmh, can you feel it?" I moan as I resume fingering my pussy.

"Not… Yet…" Lotus says, inserting another finger.

Soon enough all her fingers are in me and they push, slowly stretching me wider and wider, until I can host her hand, which goes in making a fist.

"Kitty? Kitty?" Lotus calls, theatrically desperate for her kitten.

"Oh, yeah, search him, Lotus, go deep!"

With the excuse of reaching around, Lotus begins fisting me, while I masturbate harder and harder.

"He's gone…" Lotus murmurs, just before I reach a climax.

"Poor kitty!" I scream, pretending that I'm crying in grief.

Lotus extracts her hand and shrieks "Nooooo" to the heavens, framed from above.

Cut to me cuddling my bestie.

"I know it's a tragedy, that it is in your octopus' nature to swallow…" she says, her gaze empty.

"It takes that from me…" I replied, nodding respectfully.

"… But I can't let this happen again to anyone," she goes on, very seriously. "So I need you to make a promise: will you make sure to be regularly fucked in the ass and feed your creature?"

"I will, Lotus, I will," I reply solemnly. "For your kitty."

Fade to black.

During the hours we spent in the afternoon writing, shooting and editing this video, not to mention getting Bob to collaborate, it seemed that my life couldn't be better. The perfect job is the one that allows you to make money, sure, but also be creative, have fun and stimulate some deep-seated need in you. In this sense, porn was the perfect job for me. Still it carried a terrible price, apparently. The continuously shifting balance between its reward and its cost was the main force driving my days and it didn't know half measures: in the span of a few hours I could switch from a cheerful and carefree girl to a self-hating zombie.

Sex, just like my job, perhaps unsurprisingly, was a double-edged sword for my spirits too. My creativity was powerfully fueled by my continuous edging and consequent horniness, which however contributed to my desperation too. After spending days teasing my pussy and dying to cum, whenever I let myself do it, after the climax(es) I would be left an empty shell for hours, prey to my darkest thoughts.

Speaking of passion for one's job, when I added camming to my resumé, I found that it was as good an escape for my clients as it was for me, because my shows had the same playful mood of the videos I made with my bestie and I had a lot of fun doing them. Sometimes they featured silly sexual games, like teaching my creature how to "fetch" balls, by sitting on them, squeezing them in only to plop them elsewhere (which was quite the skill, if I may say so) or letting the audience play with the settings of my sex toys. Mostly, though, they were focused on fetishes.

For those who liked anal play I had a very rich menu, of course. Besides the usual, like toy insertions and self-fisting, I was becoming famous for my close relationship with my octopus, which was the purpose of its existence, after all. Those who enjoyed ass-to-mouth saw me frequently sharing food-shaped butt plugs with my creature: I had one that looked like a chupa-chups and another like an icicle! I would shove them into my asshole, make them go in and out several times, and then lick them clean, moaning in delight. Smoking fetishists, on the other hand, could watch me chainsmoke and do tricks as they chatted with me. I also discovered other fetishes thanks to my audience: apparently my feet were really sexy.

In general my approach wasn't to just "do weird things for the weirdos," but also sometimes to have a light, playful chat about their fetishes, in the hope of better understanding them. At times I even shared mine. Anyhow, it turned out that people loved talking about these things, because they were usually forced to keep them bottled for themselves, their only outlet being forums lacking the human connection. I too loved and perhaps needed to talk about sexual perversions just as much as them. My ideal audience were the "weirdos", because I was one of them. Just like I was making them feel normal and accepted, they were doing the same to me. So I liked to think that perhaps when they connected with me it wasn't just to satisfy their sexual needs, but to have a good time and make a nice memory. Besides, this way of doing my job helped me become really good at satisfying my audience and my customs were selling increasingly more.

Lotus was a frequent guest in my shows and some of my clients even asked if she would cam by herself, which she declined, claiming that it wasn't fun without me. Still my audience could see us fuck each other, lick whipped cream from each other's body, suck the other's toes and so on.

All in all camming was just as fun as stripping and during the bad days in which I didn't feel like going out to work, I could do a show where I'd just chat and still make money, without having to pretend as much as I needed at the Connoisseur. This was fundamental for my finances, especially the first weeks after I had been outed my stupid ex-friend.

However, it was dangerous too. Sometimes the temptation of sharing something personal was high, especially with the regulars, but I had to remind myself that there were dangerous people outside. That's why I kept disseminating in my shot false clues as to where I lived, like fliers of pizzerias in San Francisco, fake bus tickets and so on.

So, all in all, at the end of three truly shitty months, for Christmas I felt in a better shape than Thanksgiving. One afternoon, a few days before I left for Florida, I also received an early gift from a fat man who wasn't Santa. When I woke up, there was a package on my lap. It only contained a couple of pink balloons.

"Get it?" said Mikey's deep voice out of nowhere in the darkness, making me jump.

"Fuck, for someone as heavy as you, you are surprisingly light on your feet!" I gasped.

"Perhaps you've been too naughty for fake boobs, this year…" he replied jokingly offended stroking his chin.

"WHAT? Really?" I shrieked, jumping from my bed to hug him.

"Yeah, I figured it would cheer you up. I'm not paying for the whole thing, but I'll throw in some money as my Christmas gift," he manged to say before I kissed him fondly.

After that, he got what I intended to be the best sex of his life and I found myself cuddling on his belly as we lay on my bed, his sperm trickling from my pussy on my legs.

"So I've booked you a visit tomorrow in a good clinic to decide what kind of implants, how big, the shape and so on. Then you can schedule exams and surgery. I can come with, if you'd like."

"I was thinking to ask Barbie, if she's free," I replied instead.

Barbie was arguably the worst choice: she was an aesthetic surgery fanatic, considering how she had done everything you could possibly do, even though with tasteful result, apart perhaps from her huge boobs, which I loved anyway. And yet that's exactly why I wanted her there. She had such a great power over me and only she could push me a little further into doing something crazier than I would normally do. As I've already said: her toxicity is what I needed those days.

Mikey smiled slyly, but didn't object. Lotus just wrote me: "I'm not particularly into boobs, but I don't mind them either, so do whatever."

So, there I was a couple of days later, traveling towards the clinic with Barbie who might as well have cleared her schedule, seeing how excited she was. She had just spent an hour teaching me everything about implants, from the difficulty of computing the resulting cup from their volume to the various shapes and materials. She even measured me!

"Wait, are you paid by the shady lobby of aesthetic surgeons to promote fake boobs?" I joked.

"Oh no, I'm going to help you save money!" she replied with a sly smile. "For example, they are going to push you into not overdoing it with the size. Don't listen to them. Go big or go home, otherwise you'll be back there in a few years."

See? That's just the bad advice I was looking for!

"Well, smaller boobs would look more natural," I provoked her.

"Girl, you're in porn, fake is natural and natural is less money. If you want a career, you need big."

There was something perversely arousing in the idea of letting this selfish woman, clearly victim of her own obsessions, shape me into a living sex toy just like her, so I kept pushing.

"And how does it feel to have your body change like that?"

"Honestly? It's awesome, to the point that I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to it!" Barbie said.

She was already fueling my addiction to cigarettes and, considering that I did alcohol and drugs almost exclusively with her, to other vices. Would be this one of them? As I said, Jeri died the day I was discovered by my parents. Now there was only Jules and she would do anything that her goddess asked of her.

By the time I was in front of a doctor, he almost had nothing to explain to me. After some examination, I was given various options. If Barbie hadn't been there, I was sure that he would have convinced me into opting for a natural-looking modest implant, but in the end I let myself choose what I'd always dreamed of: stripper boobs, impossibly round, obviously fake and firm as hell. As for the size, I went for the biggest ones, even though they seemed too much at first. Well, before I let Barbie talk me into getting them of course! If it all went according to plan, I would achieve up to an F cup!

The surgery would be in early January, just before my 19th birthday. This year was definitely off to a good start!

Morning

"Now, see those folks waving at us?" asked Lotus with an uncharacteristic big smile, caressing her cat, as we walked across the arrival gate at the airport.

"They're your family?" I replied, waving back and already worrying about making a good impression.

"No, weird huh? Oh look, now they're wondering who's the weirdo waving back."

Of course this was how my short vacation in Florida with Lotus would begin. Well, it started with this and an impressive amount of cat hair on my person. Apparently Lotus had managed to register her pet as a psychological support, but it turned out that poor Bob needed way more support than it could provide. I had never received that many annoyed looks in my life.

All in all, it was going exactly as I expected. What was unexpected was her family, because they were… Well, very ordinary people, whereas she was so strange. Her brother Erik was the one who picked us up and he was positively happy to see Lotus, whom of course he called by her real name, Mei. A human mountain, he insisted to carry all our bags himself. For a moment, when he hugged her, it seemed he was about to haul her too under his muscular arms.

"It's so weird that you call her 'big sis'!" I commented chuckling: Lotus was shorter than me and very thin.

"I still beat him at arm wrestling, FYI," replied Lotus unfazed.

"Only 'cause you tickle me!"

As he talked, I noticed a slight speech impairment, probably a consequence of the neurological disorder he was born with. The sacrifices that his family had gone through to make him have the best treatments seemed to have worked, exactly as Lotus had told me a few months before.

"You know, mom has gone a little crazy last night, after your call. Try and give her some slack, will you?" he said to his sister, as we left the parking lot on his car.

Lotus rolled her eyes and somehow I realized what had happened.

"You told her only yesterday, didn't you?"

"See, my mom always worries too much, so this way she just worried for one night. It's a no-brainer."

Typical. I slapped my forehead, feeling a surge in my anxiety.

"Don't worry, Jules, you are no trouble at all. We are all very happy to have you, now that we know about your existence. It's good that my sis finally hangs out with… Well, people," Erik reassured me, sounding quite convincing.

Indeed, contrarily to what my fears had suggested for the whole trip, they were all really welcoming: Lotus' father Jin started greeting us from a window when we arrived! He didn't look much like his daughter, being a gangly cheerful man. Lotus resembled more her mother Irene, who was more on the chubby side but shared many facial features with her. A little bashful at first, perhaps still recovering from the surprise her daughter had brought from California, she quickly showed us in their very small and cluttered house, needlessly apologizing for the mess. I remembered that she had been a stripper a decade earlier, so, just like me, she didn't fit the extroverted easy-going stereotype that people have always in mind for people in my line of work.

"Mom, stop worrying, she will sleep in my bed with me. We do it all the time when have our pajama parties," Lotus explained, making air quotes for the last two words and turning me into a living beet.

Instead of being embarrassed, Irene looked sympathetically towards me.

"You must be a very patient girl…"

I was and sometimes Lotus was putting me in very embarrassing situations for her own amusement, since she loved awkwardness in general, but I always found it fun, unlike that comment. So, as an homage to my bestie, I made her signature move and shrugged.

In this house seemingly overflowing with stuff, Lotus' tiny room was almost empty, which I found oddly surprising. Of course, before meeting me, her whole house in L.A. looked just as bare, but I had anticipated that there had to be some memories from her childhood here. Just a stuffed dolphin and a couple of photos with her brother on the wall adorned her space. Anyway, it soon started to feel like home, thanks to Bob.

All in all, it was a very unusual Christmas. It was hot, for starters. Moreover people here apparently decorated palms and Lotus' family's celebration was somewhat low-key, since they weren't christian. Oh, and my present from Lotus was an awesome scuba diving trip with one of Erik's friends, who was an instructor! Perhaps this very different atmosphere helped me take my mind off my own family's Christmas.

As for the people, they were friendly, nice and did all they could to make me feel at home, but I kept finding them unnerving: for example, they never understood Lotus' jokes, or even recognize them as such! Not only they didn't generally get her, it seemed that they had given up ages ago. Whenever I hanged out with her, my day would become positively weird and interesting and fun, but they could never appreciate this and it was such a waste!

Besides, nobody seemed to know what exactly was going on in her life, so I had to fill them in myself: her huge back tattoo and improv were news to them, for example. Now, this was obviously Lotus' fault, but what really pissed me off was that they didn't seem hurt or angry about not being privy of these details. Sure, they were happy to hear all about them, but it was as if they weren't worried about the lack of communication. One night I came dangerously close to giving her mom my number and tell her to call if she wanted to know what was going on in her daughter's life. The saddest part of all was that it wasn't remotely like this with Erik, perhaps because he was more outgoing.

No. That wasn't the saddest part. That was me trying to fix a family because I couldn't fix mine.

"I'm sorry for… You know…" I confessed that night, while we enjoyed a great ice cream by ourselves.

"Judging my folks?" asked Lotus casually.

"No, what? No!" I pointlessly denied.

"I'm just projecting, aren't I?" I admitted after a long silence.

Lotus shrugged.

"Is it so obvious? But I mean! You could be dying and they wouldn't know!"

"Nah… Look, we are just different from your idyllic idea of family. Any real family is. It's nobody's fault: I don't talk either, do I? We do our best, we love each other, but we don't understand each other."

"That's… That's wrong! How can you really love someone you don't actually know deeply?"

"Understanding does not come with the DNA. My weird feet come with it," Lotus mused, staring at her shoes with a disappointed grimace. "I guess that the kind of love you get from family is different from the one you are talking about. That's more, like, romantic love, something you choose."

Was it? But…

"Come to think of it, that would be nice," she continued. "Hey, perhaps I want to be loved that way. Yeah… I'd like to fall in love some day."

Then she looked me in the eye with the most inexpressive, emotionless gaze she'd ever had with me. All of a sudden I felt a strong urge to kiss her.

"Some day, though. I don't think I'm ready to feel such powerful feelings: I've got to practice with Bob first. That assuming he will ever let me near him after making him go into an airplane for the second time."

As usual, I had no idea of what to say after she spoke.

Dawn

The first day of a new year! I woke up, feeling Lotus tanned skin on my own. She smelled like weed and lavender. I kissed her back contentedly, she moaned a little.

An hour before midnight we had realized that we both hated new year's eve. The pressure to be doing something cool, the parties, the count down… Lotus hated that there was a moment when everyone was doing the exact same thing as anyone else, whereas I couldn't stand the idea of being part of a big unseen crowd partying all over the world: it felt like I would drown in it. So, we ditched every instrument that could tell time, we went back to her house, which was deserted, and we just jumped on each other. Everyone else was partying somewhere, sharing the same thoughts, the same new year resolutions… While we just ate each other's pussy, high on weed and fun. We didn't even hear fireworks: Lotus' psychedelic music played too loud. Or we did.