All Comments on 'He Makes Her Laugh'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 298 Comments (Page 2)
chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 5 years ago
Excellent!

Life is full of choices, ones forced on us, ones we force on others. Here our man tried not to needlessly close off options, and chose what was best for him.

5* for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
worst

I'm sorry to hear of yuor ill health. I only hope it was the drugs/anesthesia that is to blame for what I consider the "worst RG story ever".

The RG stories seem to evoke the put-upon husband as the victor if only in the emotion of the end. I didn't get that feeling (although you obviously tried) that "Matt" ended with an upper hand. I think there was a lack of connection to the emotion that his newfound partners brought. His wife was involved in an underhanded sale of her vows on a physical and deeply emotional level. The protagonist had only a couple of meaningless dalliances within a threesome. He did not have an eye-to-eye (or would it be "eye-for-eye?) tally on the emotional scoresheet.

Maybe there needed to be more emotional gambits played, such as with the secretary/assistant (which seemed a possibility by her very mention, but that was just dead-end filler...). Maybe I'm just a lousy poker player who prefers life played with an open hand.

Smokepole

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Casablanca Redux : Play It Again Mister G. !

Its still the same old, ( yet nigh impeccably written ) story from RichardGerald.

RichardGerlald's Id : How can you give me a low score ? On what grounds?

Mouth Breathing ,Dogmatic Critic I'm shocked, shocked to read yet another one of stories where moral compass veers and wobbles from my personal one true moral North that I hold holy and self evident and hoped to find affirmed on erotic porn site.

RichardGerlald's Id : Why did you come to erotic , literary porn site to affirm your one true love morality fits all dogma ?

Mouth Breathing ,Dogmatic Critic: I was misinformed.

RichardGerlald's Id: Why do you read every story I write if you deem them false to your life's truth and deem them of void and dubious quality ? You know how you sound…? Like a man who’s trying to convince himself of something he doesn’t believe in his heart.”

Mouth Breathing ,Dogmatic Critic: Make no mistake .I despise you , your faux-intelligentsia and 50 shades of gray morality. But that makes you the only one I can trust ( for a first rate story ).

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 5 years ago
Complex and sympathetic

A quick divorce isn't always the best solution when you catch your spouse cheating.

DearfieldDearfieldover 5 years ago
I like the story

I like the story, I have my favorites,The Bridge & Something for a Rainy Day, thanks for the entertainment.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Couldnt finish

I am all for polywhatsit if the suit fits, but hate cheating, even in stories. Exceptions are for where partners are shit and escape is detrimental to health.

There is no way he should ever forgive his wife for cheating. If she needed to fuck others then she had ways to do this openly. Sneaking around shows her knowing it is wrong and proves total disrespect to her husband. Reverse is true for cheating husbands, or whatever. Like the Simon should lose everthing for fucking in the office.

Hope he told this Ann bird to stop forcing her cheating ways and husband's sissy nature to be acceptable.

Yes cheaters should get btb response.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Very Happy

I am very happy that the Sharing is Caring fest is coming to an end. There were some very well written stories, but the subject was one that I just could not enjoy. That goes for this RG story that I just did nor enjoy at all. Well written, as all RG work is, but as uncomfortable to read as.he says it was to write. The entire story flowed from the actions of a cheating wife, nothing else. No matter how it is excused, rationalized, or explained, it was simply a wife deciding she could cheat and get away with it. The poor noble lover caring for his sick wife, but using time off to cuckold our clueless protagonist. It is neither sharing nor caring. It is nothing but cheating with all the usual denials and excuses. No loving wives here. As King Bandor says , there is no one to care about anywhere in this story. For me, the worst RG story ever. Mr Gerald, you are one of my favorite authors, and I wish you a quick recovery and good health in the future. As one who lost most of 2018 to health issues, I have nothing but sympathy. Thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Someone once said...

write what you know. Seems all you know are weak, spineless men and women with little to no morals. It's a shame because you are a talented writer. 3*s

schulz777schulz777over 5 years ago
1 starrrrrr

you know what I hate about Richard Gerald's stories sometimes....... you never know what you get.... Sometimes he writes something amaizing.... and sometimes ""CraPPP" like this one.... And I don't mind "wife sharing" ingeneral...

Richard I realy hope your next one is going to be amaizing.... I know you can do it

Benedict12Benedict12over 5 years ago

I don’t know why Richard bothers to post on this site. The genre zombies are frustrated because they can’t confine him to any particular category.instead he writes with originality and intellectual versatility You may not like the world he creates or the characters he introduces but if you read his work you will be left with a continuing curiosity that will haunt you for days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I get that you're a fetishist, but I'm having trouble believing that a part of your fetish is creating sockpuppet accounts to heap praise on your own writing.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THE BERBER GIRLS

can make Mrs Bobbit look like the swinging nuns, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
AFTER ALL HIS TRIAL, TRIUBULATIONS AND PLANS

he still does not get an answer,,,,,heeheehaha TK U MLJ LV NV

mitchawamitchawaover 5 years ago
Plot

Your writing is excellent as is your storytelling. A plot so different that it's difficult for those who criticize to get the point. Well done and keep up the good work.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Another RG gem!

RichardGerald

Thank you for another excellent submission. I thought you did a great job teasing out the dimensions of the relationship chaos that is "wife-sharing"...and putting a positive spin on it as a viable lifestyle. By no means an easy task with some of the readers' reactions. But to hell with them...if they don't like what an author serves up to them (for free!) let them write their own fucking stories.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 5 years ago
Easily Your Worst Story

Keep trying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'll say something later when I get home.

“A Cowboy’s Lament”

Once in the saddle, I used to go dashing,

Once in the saddle, I used to be gay,

First took to drinking, and then card playing,

Got shot in the body, and now here I lay.

Beat the drum slowly, Play the fife lowly,

Sound the dead march as you bear me along,

Take me to Boot-hill, and throw the sod over me,

I’m but a poor cowboy, I know I done wrong.

This is found in the last chapter of Owen Wister's 1896 "Lin McClain". You need to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mighta been a good tale

till u identified as socialists democrat republic.

at that point stopped reading, all ur tales are barely 3s but this is a 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another

Another wimp.Talk about an American growth industry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ack.....

Well that tale brings the bile to the back of one's mouth.

Yuck. It was distasteful - both the bile and the story. Just yuck.

crazy_leg_mancrazy_leg_manover 5 years ago
Ignore the feedback, another great story

Well, obviously some folks don't appreciate a story with depth, but I think this was another really well written, well executed story. I suspect you struggled to achieve the right balance within the designated story line, but for the most part, I think you succeeded in making both the wife and the husband sympathetic. Well done.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7over 5 years ago
Ending seemed a bit flat

I am a big fan of RichardGerald stories and I liked the first two thirds of this story. I gave it 4 stars.

But the ending seemed a bit flat. There is almost no conversation between the husband a wife after he arrives in Paris and what there is doesn't have much emotion.

There is a big difference between two people agreeing to an open marriage and one person doing it on their own.

It is normal for author's to leave gaps for the reader to fill in. But here the gap seems pretty large. Did they fly back together? Did they reach an agreement?

I guess this is sort of a flash story so maybe I am expecting too much.

But I liked the set up, I liked how her cheating was discovered, and I liked the husband's conversation with Ann's husband.

Steve

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7over 5 years ago
I liked it better on a reread

OK I liked this a bit better on a reread.

The ending still felt a bit flat though.

But upon further reflection I now suspect that this is because the author was bound by the Sharing is Caring theme which he points out in the introduction is not his natural style.

I would actually like to see a more traditional "RichardGerald" version of this story.

Cheers,

Steve

greenman440greenman440over 5 years ago
Not for me

I like a lot of your stuff, but this just left a bad taste in the mouth. Written well enough, but just couldn't engage with any of the characters, they all seemed bland or unpleasant.

edwusaedwusaover 5 years ago
The Story Was Perfect He Made ME Laugh!

A smart guy made the very best of a bad situation, came out ahead, and left the others to their well-earned happiness! Har! Dialogue was great ...

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 5 years ago
A very nicely rounded story

I loved the ending where Matt is able to make Marion laugh but is unable to make his wife Louise laugh. It is a reality in relationships that not every need is met. And so Matt can have hopes that a deeper relationship with Marion is possible. We compromise and this story captures that beautifully. Very realistic characters. The wife with Altzheimers is a very real part of life for older people. The story ended in a nice place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Polyamory From Infidelity

My understanding from those few I know of who do this is that, well, to quote Geico, "That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works." Interesting shot though!

Ocker51Ocker51about 5 years ago
Shit

Your better off reading another story this is just shit⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He makes her Laugh

And she makes me cry

I believe it's time for me to fly

not quite REO Speedwagon - Time For Me To Fly

katibkatibabout 5 years ago
A good story

RG, you tell a good story, and I truly enjoyed this one; but you occasionally misuse a word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I have liked most of your stories

BUT, this one really SUCKED

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 5 years ago

A nice read, but I do not feel better for having done so.

rfnks2002rfnks2002almost 5 years ago
Really

If she wants to laugh fine get a DIVORCE and move on.

He should send the bitch to Robert and say good F_ _ K _ _ G riddance dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This story...

Here, let me sum up.

"Ho ho ho, she's still cheating but it's now on my terms and her lover owes me. I am superior!"

No, you're a cuckold only now it's in the open and you get a tiny man's petty thrill knowing that they feel guiltier about you and he's in your debt. Fact remains, though, that your wife is still a cheating slut and despite your passive-aggressive bullshit she still loves her other man enough that she won't let him go. The only real reason this MC and his wife are still together is because they've been together so long they feel like it's a waste if they divorce. That and the fact that the MC is a complete wimp. Just divorce the whore and marry your new doctor friend, how difficult can it be? You never know, maybe you'll be able to make her laugh.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
Penance?

"She was feeding the lust that she had built in another man's bed and easing her conscience by doing her penance in my bed." Sex with her husband is now a penance to b epaid. That is a sad commentary from either of their views.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuckshit

You can dress it up however you want, but at the end of the day, you're still eating sloppy seconds.

You are still a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What cuckoldry is about

Cuckolding in a relationship is either abusive, or a form of BDSM, where the cuckolded partner is the sub, and the other is the Dom. There are very specific rules, involving trust and care, to having a healthy BDSM relationship, and this is where the Lennon's display clear signs of spousal abuse:

"I wrote her back telling her not to go that I couldn't accept it. I was afraid of what it would do to us. However, I didn't send the text. Not because I didn't want to, but because by then I knew it would do no good. The power had shifted. She was calling the shots. I could beg and plead, but she would do as she desired. That's the one thing they never tell you. When the wife is with another man, the situation is under her control."

Well, as the Dominant partner, the one calling the shots as it were, the wife's desire would hopefully be to care for her sub before all else. He chose not to send the text, so he willfully let the domination continue. But had he sent the text, there should be no doubt, beyond the surface of the fantasy, that she would have discontinued the scene, and immediately tended to her sub. That there is true doubt in his mind is disturbing and abusive. They should have talked it through, and possibly agreed on a safe word before doing anything.

And you can bet your ass that very, very few people could have a relationship like that. It is safe to say that most men, by far, would have the limpest dick in history if their wife went to fuck another guy like that, and then came home and asked for more sex.

Also, what is this bullshit about infidelity being worse on women than on men? It may have been that most women were reliant on men to put food on the table for them and their offspring in the olden timey days, but those days are long gone. The sexual power balance has shifted completely. I will argue that these days fidelity is much more important to men than to women (in hetero sexual relationships), because an unfaithful wife may well mean that a husband doesn't get to pass on his genes.

Perhaps that is why cheating wife stories are so (disgustingly, sometimes annoyingly) interesting to read. It's a brave new world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You may consider this a "positive story about wife sharing".

But to me it was a litany of excuses from people that have no honor or self control. I ask you a simple question. Were they to tell their parents, their friends and their children what they were doing, do you think they would receive positive or negative feedback? Would their actions be admired? Their solutions approved? Or would they find themselves on the outside looking in, for all concerned? The fact that he sees nothing wrong with the way he conducted his business with Simon and Pat is a perfect example of why people hate attorneys. Why does he get to decide for Simon what Simon's reactions to being a Father will be? And he should have let his wife stay in France alone KNOWING that he knows about her cheating. This was, without a doubt, your worst story. UGH!

1 star

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Garbage

Total garbage, this is the crap that people write to show how alternate lifestyles can work but statics on marriage longevity is that these fail in the at a higher rate then monogamous marriages.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 4 years ago
He didn't want to bring up his vows because it would make him a victim?

He *was* a victim.

His wife decided that the quaint little thing of them having vows at their marriage was a silly thing.

If vows aren't meant to be followed why waste the time to make them...?

"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"

"I do. (Except for if you actually ask me anything.)"

What a waste that would be... just like these people who profess to be married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Was Going To Comment On This

"There were a lot of whiny things I could have said at that point. You know talked about wedding vows and loyalty to one's spouse. All that silly bullshit that betrayed men spout to cover their failure to keep the fidelity of their spouse, but all of that made me into a kind of victim. From the beginning, I had resolved not to be a victim." But I decided not to bother, it's all been said below me. But I'll still say this; it was a technically well written story about people who I could never give a good God damn about. Signed: BTW

AileyInnAileyInnover 4 years ago
Very good story...

I had read this before, but my life experiences have made this more meaningful...

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Worst story of yours I've read so far he not only victim wimpy Cucky

BTB

Love 2 equally bullshit

One has more love

Unless cheater just lust but in that case totally disrespected you

No way

USMC

Never accept that divorce me but don't disrespect me while married

LostlurkerLostlurkerover 4 years ago
Great story. Different response to the situation

A lot of people seem to dislike this story. I didn't mind it.

I'm older now, I see things more clearly and see more options in a situation that I once did.

Not a path I could have taken, but I enjoyed the read nonetheless.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Hmmm...

This kind of story deserves an optional ending. I imagine quite an ugly one for the cheaters involved. For the wife and Roger things would be Bibical.

'At night you will wish for day; at day you will wish for night.'

This is a terrific story for the inspiration to create such a different ending. *****

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
All very pathetic characters

Just don't care about any of them. What's the point of staying married? Just divorce and fuck around. These people do not understand commitment so they should just walk away.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

This was beyond disappointing. The wife was selfish and stilted. The husband a waffle. The supporting players were far less than convincing. I’d call this a 2 star miss. Wait, I did.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Bullshit story

What a useless prick the husband is

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Good Story

I gave it a 5 only because of the way it went. Normally in a marriage, there is a leader and a follower, or, two submissives, rare is it two dominants. This case seemed to be a sub and a waffle (neither and both).

I think everyone in this country and every other country knows how sleazy lawyers can be, and how corrupt the governments are. I really didn't see a need to obscure what was going on by all the legal crap. Hell I had consult a Thesaurus to find out what some of the words meant. K.I.S.S. principle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A positive story?

All it is is an extended tale of a cuck's mental decline. The scene at the hospital is hilariously bad. Indeed, flying to Paris is ridiculous under the circumstances. Stories like this are forced, e.g. very unlikely that the wife's medical problem would have rendered her incapable of consent, and there is no chance that the hospital would have had Price call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Again, thanks.

I’d rather read one of your stories the fourth or fifth time than your critics’ stories the first time. The depth of your characters and your story lines in telling the tale make their efforts pale by comparison.

MartyMBMartyMBover 4 years ago
Just the way I'm wired

I cannot accept most reasons for cheating, polyamory being one of them. I don't care if the other man is a saint, that his wife has Alzheimers, that you just cannot accept monogamy, etc. Before you made your vows, you needed to accept that they are to be followed and they aren't simply guidelines. If you aren't in that mental place, marriage isn't for you.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Good story. Loved the line "How does he make you laugh". It would have been a great ending, but I'm glad he got Marion into the US, I suspected that was in the works when he made the comment about 'who you know'.

Again, a long involved story, but well worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mission impossible

"Wife sharing", despite what the cucks and "swingers" attracted to this site say, leads to disaster almost all the time. It is a degenerate social arrangement, and the acceptance of polygamy, polyamory, swinging, etc. are signs of a culture in steep decline.

"There were a lot of whiny things I could have said at that point. You know talked about wedding vows and loyalty to one's spouse. All that silly bullshit that betrayed men spout to cover their failure to keep the fidelity of their spouse, but all of that made me into a kind of victim. From the beginning, I had resolved not to be a victim."

Perfect example of a cuck out. Invert your values so that you can feel better about being betrayed.

Some challenges are best ignored.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"The thought of another man fucking my wife made me hard." - I'm sorry, that's just cuck. Open marriage is one thing, even if it's one-sided, but getting hard at the thought of your wife fucking another man? Might as well just cut off your balls, they're obviously not doing you any good.

"This was her fantasy" - If RG says so, I guess I have to accept it, but I didn't see it so much as her fantasy, as the price she had to pay for her open marriage.

"No matter how innocent I saw myself, I would bear a burden of blame." - Bull shit!

No WAY would I enable her to go to Paris with her lover!

Call me cold, I would have let Robert deal with her. I'm not a medical expert, but wouldn't dealing with both items with one surgery make more sense?

MartyMBMartyMBabout 4 years ago
A partial BTA (Burn The Asshole) reaction

This one makes me think that beating the crap out of Robert would be a good thing. Its one thing to take another man's wife to lunch or conversation, but quite another thing to condone a full sexual cheat. Once Robert was no longer a problem, the problem of Lou also goes away. I understand that she had "good" intentions, but she never needed to give sex to the guy as comfort. To my way of viewing the story, there wasn't any reason for Matthew to enable the affair. And, I never would agree to my wife telling me a lie which allows her to have a romantic vacation. Just badly ticks me off.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Reading again miss so much many times .

It just don't work.

Lose respect quickly.

Talk to cops.

Have known some a long time.

Some retired now.

They know the wife swapping clubs and swingers etc.

They usually leave alone unless becomes problem.

Why! They usually have problems inside club etc and break up themselves.

Other times problems arise and they have to get involved.

No such thing as long standing secret club etc.

I used to discuss the number and variety with them.

Got old. Same shit different people and places.

Retired accountant cpa. Small letters on purpose. Look at Price Warehouse etc

Ethics courses required now. Right really teach that to people after big bucks.

Numbers don't lie but liars figure.

Great accountant make numbers show what they want.

Monogamy or go with FWB

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Well written, though distasteful

Polyamory might be okay, if entered into with the agreement of all parties.

If that is not the case, then it is infidelity, disrespectful and dishonorable.

His wife was at fault. If she had problems with their marriage, why did she not try to address them with her husband?

This I find unacceptable... but heh, this is just fiction.

The wife, Lou, I cannot respect.

Her milksop husband, even less so.

49greg49gregabout 4 years ago

Started it after a few glasses of wine, then after a page realized why it sounded so familiar, I've read it before but couldn't remember the ending.

Still good. Way good. I like the comment that he may try monogamy again - my take is that he means to try monogomy with the Berber woman. LOL. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excuse me, but...

"All that silly bullshit that betrayed men spout to cover their failure to keep the fidelity of their spouse"

Why would it ever be anyone's responsibility, male or female, to "keep the fidelity of their spouse"? And what does that even mean? You can only keep your own fidelity. No husband or wife is responsible for the actions of their spouse, and all partners in a relationship are each responsible for how they treat that relationship. Unless, of course, you have complete control over your spouse, but I am pretty sure slavery isn't legal anymore...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Classic RG

A competently written cuckfest. Actually, it's a double-header - Allen (pathetic little man) and the gutless, bloodless MC. And all the "wokiness" about the bullshit "polyamory" idea.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Really?!?

You made me laugh. When you said “ you Wrote a positive story about wife sharing” this piece of crap wasn’t positive! It was just something for a cuckold to rub one out to. Sorry, Could be one of my harsher criticisms but still true.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 4 years ago
A Monogamist's Nightmare

I found this a really daunting story to read. I am too much the monogamist to allow this situation to continue once it had been discovered. It would be either forgiveness or under the bus. Forgiveness would only be granted in the case of her giving up the lover. In this story, though, I doubt she would be prepared to do that.

I was hoping the hero would knock back the invitation for a threesome with his client and her husband. But it appears that life in fiction is like like life in the flesh; it is filled with disappointment.

I find it interesting that it is almost always the case that the adulterer objects to his/her partner doing the same thing. You brought this out well in the story.

The one question that remained unanswered, however, was what the boyfriend did to make her laugh; or was it merely that they clicked in a way that she and her husband didn't?

I certainly like the suggestion that the hero might consider returning to a life of monogamy if things worked out with with the doctor.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
The "LAUGH" was a pretty good hook for a story

But it was too good to waste on a Caring and Sharing story. Somewhere between contacting the PI and "All I need is the answer to one question, How Does He Make You Laugh?" lurks a completely different story. Several stories in fact. And probably more to the liking of monogamists. Possible elements:

-Spying on them and trying to learn what attracts her to him.

-Competing surreptitiously with lover for her attention.

-Seducing the lovers wife by convincing the addled woman he is her husband. (Dark revenge but interesting.)

-Use the clever hospital discovery to drive a wedge between them.

-Tell her if she wants laughs he'll take her to the comedy club.

It's just the conversion to "polyamory" story doesn't need the "all that's wrong with my marriage is that I can't make her laugh!" basis for a story! (IMHO of course.)

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 4 years ago

"He makes her laugh"

What made us laugh was calling the dishonest Democrats, "closet Republicans" on page one. Since Bill grew up in Chicago, this was funny.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 4 years ago
Polyamory Is A Lie

Even the label - slapping "poly" with the french word for love "amour" then further bastardization to achieve "polyamory" is so infantile and repugnant in idiocy.

The whole con of polyamory is solely for the purpose of justifying adultery, extra marital fornication, deceit, lies and betrayal by women and justifying a woman's continued financial support by her husband even as far as true cuckolding - her impregnation by her lover resulting in her husband fully supporting and raising the bastard child as if his own offspring.

The fundamental precept of polyamory is based on a bold-faced, contemptible lie: that "jealousy is not a true emotion".

If jealousy is not an emotion, then what is it? The common answer to which is: it is a mere feeling; as if feelings do not involve emotions.

Let's see. We all agree that anger is an emotion. But don't we also agree that someone feels anger in a given situation or circumstance? Similarly for love, hate, pride, etc. Clearly, then, emotions and feelings are at the very least directly connected, if not imparting the exact same synonymic concept.

It then is said that jealousy can be controlled, downplayed, diminished in its intensity and emotional negativity by conscious acts or decision. In other words, since jealousy is manageable, it can't be an emotion. And yet, isn't that what is routinely accomplished with anger management? The decrease or diminishment of the intensity, effect and emotional negativity by conscious acts or decision - controlling anger. And vis-a-vis controlling emotions. Yet anger is an emotion, as are all other controlled emotions. There is no basis whatsoever of delineating or carving out jealousy from emotion to "something else; something less". It is a lie, a fraud, a con job. Snake oil/sleight of hand to justify adulterous fornication, cheating, lying, deception, manipulation, betrayal, immorality, humiliation and the selfish vanity of tawdry, cheap, trailer trash whores.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
What

What a wimp,he should have burnt the bitch.His failure to do so makes this a nothing story.

katibkatibalmost 4 years ago
Superb

RG, you are the best. But, alas, this great story needs better editing. I'm still laughing over the vice/vise error.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Disgusting

Call it 'polyamory' or 'wife sharing' or 'swinging' or whatever you want, it's still infidelity or cheating.

Robert Price is a snake, the lowest of the low. Poor Robert's wife had dementia or alzheimers, so he goes looking for 'companionship.' I'm sure he fed Lou a whole line of bullshit to make her feel sorry for him, and he starts fucking her, knowing along that she is married. That's a predator.

Matt, being from New York, and having 'connections' both there and in Chicago, should have just had Robert Price 'disappear.'

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Big Mistake

I just finished reading a very good story by another author then stupidly I decided to read this dribble by this author and I use the term author, tentatively ⭐️

bioman57bioman57over 3 years ago

Very well done.. I like your story as it made my heart glad and filled with hope that all things can come out good no matter what the hurt is, or betrayal.. Thank you

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp,once he found her cheating ,he should have dumped her and let take even more care of Robert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"The thought of another man fucking my wife made me hard."- I'm sorry, that's cuck.

/

"We love our wives enough that we must allow them the freedom others deny to their spouses," - When did Matt agree to that?

/

"I realized that Ann had shifted the normal power dynamic of a heterosexual couple. She was free to choose the course of the marriage, and all Allen could do was follow." - Yes, Allen may receive SOME benefits from their arrangement, but it's not a situation that he would have chosen. He's simply making the best of a bad situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It may be erotica, as are all the subjects on this site, but a great deal of the stories are just degenerate drivel writen by scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty typical for this site

Weak men, slutty women, and no serious commitments. This is how civilizations die, but most of the authors and, perhaps readers, think they are sophisticated.

Here is a perfect example of a Marcusean "transvaluation of values".

"There were a lot of whiny things I could have said at that point. You know talked about wedding vows and loyalty to one's spouse. All that silly bullshit that betrayed men spout to cover their failure to keep the fidelity of their spouse, but all of that made me into a kind of victim. From the beginning, I had resolved not to be a victim."

Holding a spouse accountable to vows, demanding fidelity as promised, acting out of moral principal...so passe'...it's "whiny". And, of course, being betrayed doesn't make you a victim? You are exactly a victim if you are betrayed. What matters is whether you acquiesce in it. In this case, the victim acquiesced and embraced degeneracy.

For all of you soi disant sophisticates out there, I hope you embrace your face diapers, lockdowns, mandatory vaccinations (they are coming), the elimination of cash and the implementation of tracking software so that your every move can be traced, and a metastasizing totalitarian government run by narcissistic sociopaths that constantly invents new faux crises to keep you alarmed and under control. You've earned the dark age that is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story.

This is a well written story. It seems that many of the anonymous comments to this come from supporters of the corrupt and outgoing current administration. Too bad they are so offended. I am sure they are true innocents. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
try to keep short!!!!!

my skills are very limited. you claim not to read comments. youll probably never notice this. most degrading come from assnomeous folks like self. good read LOVE slap hapy papy #9

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

He is a weak minded cuck with a bitch wife. You paint cheating up to be an exciting adventure for sluts. The truth is far more sordid and painful for real loving people

You normally write decent stories, but this smelly turd effort is just plain awful.

This garbage tale scores 1/5, better luck next time.

Scores 1/5

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Garbage

Probably the worst story by this author yet⭐️

NeuroBillNeuroBillover 3 years ago
The arc is closed

Good fiction, like a good detective story, needs an arc for evelopment. This one has it in spades. Enjoyable reading. 5+ Thanks.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 3 years ago
u

have awkward sentence structure idk maybe u have UK English maybe. makes a lot of ur sentences senseless

OnethirdOnethirdover 3 years ago
Cold fish

Nice story, despite the odd coldness of the protagonist. I guess I am left hanging regarding the wife and how she deals with things, but it is the author’s prerogative to leave things with loose ends. In many stories, the wronged husband winds up with a new hot woman to replace the wife, and they usually also cancel out the issue of the wife and her viewpoint or thoughts on the matter. I always want to look into the wife’s point of view more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
really...RG is nothing but a dye in the wool cuck...

...and really its not his fault... ! imagine a boy born to a mother who cant even know who got her pregnant? being brought up watching a succession of men come and cum in your mother..it sure screws with uour morals.. and on yop of this getting married to a girl who your mom selects... not because she is good for you...but becouse she and your mom love to fuck the same men..poor you in such a mental state poor RG has no choice but to live a fantasy world where he tries to justify his cuck writings as the right way of life... sorry buddy..u may enjoy the meals of your wife and moms creampies...but no one else does...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What the fuck???

He’s true cuck!

A total piece of shit.

When I realized what this story was about I just paged through to the end to give it one star.

It was truly upsetting to me.

Bill

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago
Failure

No matter how well a story reads, if it is based on nonsense then it is garbage.

Pure nonsense that jealousy is "only a feeling", not an emotion.

You can't make a statement like that without substantiating it. What is the distinction between feelings and emotions?? Apparently, jealousy can be suppressed. But hatred, anger, even love are all emotions, and each of them can also be controlled or suppressed. The same can be said for fear. Frankly, I see no palpable or significant difference in referring to any of those as either emotions or feelings or both. To say otherwise is absurd beyond stupidity.

Even more nonsense follows with "polyamory". Apparently, since it is not only possible but probable that women (and even men!) can love more than one person of the opposite sex at the same time. And since that is a reality then it must follow that having sex with two or more of the opposite gender would not affect either or any relationship.

Again, utter absurdity. But let's take an even simpler approach to dispelling this feminist construct. A woman is capable of loving a man and still suppress any need or desire or lust to have intimate sexual relations with that man. Who? Well, how about her own family's male contingent: grandfather, father, brother(s), son(s), grandson(s), uncle(s), nephew(s), cousins etc. Add to that all male spouses of her female family members - the in laws. And then also add the replacement contingents, e.g. stepfather(s), stepbrother(s), et al. Further extend to include all her passive male friends and acquaintances, particularly those who are too geeky, ugly, small, etc.

Clearly then, a married woman's affair or one-night stand has nothing to do with love, but only her lustful desire for extramarital, adulterous fornication. It's just about having sex - plain, old run-of-the-mill CHEATING! There is no more "polyamory" than there is in swinging, swapping, whoring of adultery. It's just cheating with feminist claptrap manipulation and obfuscation. Any "love" feelings are purely incidental, irrelevant and inconsequential.

There remains but one lawful consequence - divorce.

And optionally any number of criminal consequences, including assault, battery, robbery, arson and even manslaughter or murder.

Anything else is the insanity of cowardess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Insane gymnastic rationalization of weak minded impulse driven people seeking only to satisfy their own pleasure at the expense of the real life consequences to each individual, the marriage, and the family unit. This kind of match playing most often burns down the entire structure for only a few moments of passion. Both men are nothing but weak, spineless cucks that most women despise and use until the cucks are useless... nothing more.

If you wrote this thinking it has some deep personal, social, moral/ethical epiphany that should greatly expand someone's life horizons, you have plainly gone off onto an acid trip. Also, you need a much better editor... so many typos and poorly developed sentences that it completely distracts from the story... of course, there wasn't much of a story anyway... so, I guess there is that.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 3 years ago

I gave this story 5 stars for writing style, but subject matter only 3 stars. I'm afraid that means only 4 stars for this story. I know there are those that may be interested in this type of life style but not me. Even as a child I was not into sharing my favorite things.

I think Mr. Matthew Lancing also did not like to share the things that he valued most. He never was civil to Robert "Robby" Price and only did things like helping Mrs. Price get the help (she) needed. Certainly not to help him or Louise, but to put Robby in his debt and prove his power over Lou's lover. You can also see it by the comment to the good Dr. Marion Massi about giving monogamy a second chance.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lowest common denominator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

cucks and sluts.... what awful people they all are.... many of this authors stories try to make stepping outside the marriage acceptable lol... the author is either a butch slut feminazi woman or a beta cuck

green117green117about 3 years ago
Well now...

If I were to guess, and pretend these characters were real people and not creations of the talented Mr. Gerald...

I'd say the answer was that she had nothing to fear from the lover, but much to fear from the husband. I see perhaps a power struggle - as long as she had her lover then passion with her husband is possible (and enjoyable) as a power play on top of the passion. Laughter is essentially disarming - and disarming in a struggle is terrifying.

However, most people do not want to go through life solo, and so there lies the implied conflict.

Ann had every one dancing... and so a "polyamorous" relationship cedes no power in the marital arena.

>Shrugs< In the real world you can only control the world in your head - which means, in extremis, being willing to walk.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cleverly written about morally bankrupt people.Someone who has an emotional affair has already left the marriage. Adultary is why Smith & Wesson were invented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A disgusting author ... morally bankrupt .. with morals of an alley mongrel. Trying to feed us his own versions of love and marriage! Can only reduce the author was born of unwed parents or brought up by a mother whose morals were non existent!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

‘All that silly bullshit that betrayed men spout to cover their failure to keep the fidelity of their spouse, but all of that made me into a kind of victim.’...when a writer spouts these words...the only thing that comes to my mind is a pity ful creature screwed by circumstances ...Most likely Richard Herald was born to a whore and never knew his father! Grew up watching his mother get fucked and a succession cocks in and out of their living space...

Maybe he was allowed to clean up after his mother’s lovers...can u imagine how this would impact a boys normal thinking? As he grew up to be a caricature of a man he grew up with the thoughts that it was absolutely acceptable for a wife to fuck and the husband to accept a nd cuck! It shows in all his stories...

Poor guy now lives with a wife who has lovers on her side and RG blames his inability to hold on to her as the justification! Can’t see any hope of any redemption...maybe he will die of AIDS passed on by one of his wife’s lovers? When he is on cleaning duties after a lover has left post making a deposit? Could be he may die of shame? Could be ......?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No found it hard to swallow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bullshit. Again competent writing. But completely unbelievable characters as well as reactions. The PI is hostile to him!? C'mon nobody is buying that shit. You write a no nonsense PI...whose main work is cheating spouses. She does her job finding out about the asshole banging the wife...and then she gets angry at the cuckold husband who is the victim the betrayal? Not believable. And in his business dealings on a business trip while he is dealing with all this...he happens to run into a daughter of a multi millionaire business owner...who helps run this big corporation and lo and behold not only does she pick up on his marital issues (with zero real clues from him) asks him out to dinner. And at dinner it just so happens that she is an expert at polyamorous relationships? Unbelieveable.

I really do not know any man who would respond this way to finding out their spouse is a liar and cheating slut. Pretty ridiculous story line all the way around. From his reaction in having all this evidence against his wife and just being ambivalent about it...to his first experience cheating back on her being the threesome with the hot client and her husband.

Just bullshit. Nobody...man or woman puts up with this level of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now I realize why I never liked this author. He stinks. Ď

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Sort of what's good for the Goose story.......... Interesting with comments that are a story of their own about cheating spouses. At the beginning when he was talking about the changes in his wife going from a bit down being an empty nester.

Then changing to being a happy vibrant wife again and giving him all the sex he wanted I thought, momentarily only, why not let things Bs as he was benefiting from her infidelity?

But then when Ann’s husband told about his wife getting ready and leaving to have an evening and sex with another I got a little ill. I don't see how you can share your wife with another. I guess it is mores and morals of a different age. But this is the author’s story from his imagination and not really that far fetched. Good writing as usual.

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

So, the lightly intelligent don't like the story? They would rather use their prejudices for judgment than understand that there is really no black and white in the world. I found it well-written and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The plot and development was good but I strongly disliked the story and especially the character Matt; I gave it a 4 only because your writing is very good but not a 5 because all of your male main characters are wimps and put up with adultery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous