All Comments on 'He Makes Her Laugh'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 298 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is crap. Writer clearly has an agenda and is pushing a philosophy. Explain why this sentence is always present in these stories? Some variation of if he loves her he will allow exploration. All these lw authors use it. Where the inverse?....if she loves him enough she will not stray? This author is crap and so is his agenda and his weak male characters. Author must get inspiration from the mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This author gets an absolutely astounding number of negative comments, just unbelievable. You need to scroll way down many pages to find a single favorable one. Her writing is just unbelievable beta cuck stuff, every time. What a total,wussand if she is trying to convert others or present a philosophy for acceptance, it is total crap.

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 3 years ago
Well written, as usual, sir

One thing we can depend on is that your work touches and irritates the tiny hearts of those that live in the lower third of the intelligence curve.

They love their "he-man" main characters that exist only in their fevered imaginations. Navy SEALS, Army Rangers, martial arts terrors that smash all their enemies, including their wives, whom they love unconditionally, until their love vanishes instantly, like a snowflake in a blast furnace.

Their favored hero, goes along without a care, noticing nothing, until someone tells them, or their wife says, "We have to talk."

Then the placid, ignorant sap becomes instantly brilliant, and stays 4 steps ahead of his poor, stupid wife, who was amazingly able to keep him fooled for years. No longer! The now-brilliant hero takes all of their money and property, vanquishes all who oppose him, as is now covered with beautiful, single women who exist only to satisfy him.

What a bunch of chuckleheads, all detached from reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That last sentence in and of itself shows just why these rules are in place. Nothing wrong with having rules, and the trend of disrespect and derision towards them is something that troubles me. Guess exploration as a side effect, does indeed make one’s marriage more insecure… huh who’d have guessed? Guess all this ambiguity punched enough holes through the fabric of their marriage to be an evident threat, that should have been avoided after all huh?

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

"We live in a society that no matter what moral platitudes it pronounces is very forgiving of female infidelity"

I don't think so Mr. RichardGerald. a guy is louded for bedding multiple women but a woman is slutshamed. anything that remotely connects woman & sex is shamed when possible. lax divorce laws don't mean much when it comes to horrors of shaming people.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a pile. no one would put up with that shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have a sick way of making fun of fidelity. You also Kk I men who want it. I think you just love to play in another mans mess. You write like a cuck and have found a way to live with it. Too bad for your soul

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ruttweiler can go suck a duck. Closet queen

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Well written even if the story portrays an absolutely disgusting band of characters.

Rameriz4Rameriz4over 2 years ago

Jealousy is not real. What drivel.... Is there a score below one star.... Sure wish there was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you really believe this is a positive story about wife sharing I'm afraid anything I say will be trivialized or ignored. For starters, it's not jealousy but betrayal that's the problem; betrayal in mind, deed, and emotion. This story minimizes that fact, while idolizing ephemeral and transient happiness. You go to great links to justify hedonistic desire, dressing up selfish pleasure as virtuous, such as caring for others and "naturally" evolving into a sexual relationship. Ann's lack of character and her consequent mental gymnastics to justify her behavior make the point. And there is always a choice; choosing not to be monogamous is always on the table as our divorce rate so clearly demonstrates. I think your point was to offer polyamory as a less destructive alternative. You question the axiom of fidelity and monogamy and consistently point out the difficulties and failures related to holding on to such "traditions", while holding polyamory to a decidedly less vigorous standard. And yet in the end almost all your characters betrayed their primary SO with no little amount of guilt, or in the case of Ann and her SO, no little amount of disparagement, confirmation biases and inherent self contradictions notwithstanding. Well written as usual, and denigrating of fidelity and monogamy, as usual.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Second time around still a horrible cuck tale worth 1/5

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 2 years ago

It’s just a story. Loved it. More so after about three readings. And what a unusual story line. Mark of a great author

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. Just the right mix of emotional impact and sensuality. In that world, sex is just a physical thing to enjoy. But in reality, sex and all of the emotions, responsibilities and consequences are the substance around which lives together are built. Exclusivity is cherished. Nothing tops that bond when it is intact! Only a weak man tolerates his Wife giving herself to another man. When people need others to add something to their lives to make life worthwhile, it's time to get out. That said, life is far from perfect and these situations exist. This was an interesting read.

addi01edaddi01edover 2 years ago

There should be a Happy Cuckolding category on this site. At the very least you should warn your readers that your story is for those who get aroused at the thought of their SO cheating.

Becoming less and less interested in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An intelligent and well written take on infidelity that steers away from the usual stereotypes of raging neanderthals or simpering cuckolds. Mathew is a bit too much of a cold fish to engender any emotional connection but it was entertaining and thought provoking nonetheless.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No Retired CPA. No really hard data on polyamorous relationships, but what available and using inductive reasoning!!

Few and far between happy and/or lasting. Cheating for a few laughs is laughable

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

Nicely done. Halfway through didn't think I'd give it a 5*. But here we are.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

So many things wrong with this one. First, the author specializes in manipulated stupid males and this is no exception. He first states that he will not accept her cheating, then literally goes 180. in a very short time. Plus, the description of polyamory is not that,it is just a weak man being cucked, something thi sauthor is all for because of the idiot belief that women should always be for given, comments to same are on this forum by this writer. Polyamory does not have a wife have non consulted affairs nor does it have 8 year liaisons while poor hubby has just a few intermittent and rare female contacts. Just pure cuckolding. Also all the psychobabble about jealousy not being legitimate is just parroting the cuck speak so common. The entire concept is stupid and again designed to put blame on the man, and allowing the female free hand.the The author loves cucks and will work it so that the stupid confused male Mc will,accept anything his wife wants. Just terrible but not surprising

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WASTE OF TIME READ. HUSBAND IS A WEAK WIMP CUCK. LIKE ALLEN. WIFE IS A SLUT LIKE ANN.

NO STORY HERE, JUST TRASH PEOPLE

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

It's a shame, really. I've never known RG to go full-blown cuck.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Very well done, but still pissed me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What are you talking about, @ImNotanAnon? There's not a single example of his writing where the cheated on husband isn't a cuck, in both actions and words, or lack of them, when he fails to object, or even make an attempt to stop the cheating until it's far too late. Delusional comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What???... are these people living in an upscale trailer park community in the Ozarks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All these stupid males getting their knickers in twist about a stupid male who isn't stupid enough to let his emotions rule his brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How is one classified as a CUCK when he is free to bed at least 2 women? The wife is a moron. She has daddy issues. She also never had the high ground. Eventually she will be pissing and moaning that her soon to be ex-husband was the love of her life and the old dude is boring. The husband is a slick operator, and the cheating wife will be the loser eventually. BTRH...

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

So, he turns around and blames himself for his wife cheating on him? Yeah, get real and too bad there aren't negative stars because this story deserves -5 stars if not more.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24about 2 years ago

Second time reading it and love it as the first time. There is some interesting point in here to notice, like his inability to make his wife laugh could be a sign on how much (not) in love they actually were, the initial signs as they migth, they had a fine companionship, but the passionate intensity of love was always lacking. The Lennons are another interesting couple, different from MC Allen did enjoy sharing his wife, he said himself it got him madly excited even in the first nigth when the jelously and pain was at the highest. The wife plays to little role in here to have a clearer look of wh she actually is. Great divergence of character though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Richard -- well done

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 2 years ago

"All that silly bullshit that betrayed men spout to cover their failure to keep the fidelity of their spouse,..." Where's I fully understand this is a sharing wives story, the above quote is incredibly insulting; not only to men, but their spouses as well.

SeaChangerSeaChangeralmost 2 years ago

Trust and respect burried in this game ... no way to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like all so far, great stories up to about 3/4s in. Kudos for listening and trying to concoct and ending. 5fir the story. 3 for the ending, but only because it's your first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Five stars is not enough to commend a story that took a painful subject and helped me look at it objectively

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the most insulting story you have written. It embraces the fear people have that things like being gay can turn others. In fact the fear is true. Debauchery can be cloaked in every kind of sophistry, but its path is still the loss of self and much more unappealing than gluttony or serial murder. Simply put, there isn't anyone in this story I can root for. You have painted yourself into a corner with no MC to let you out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the anonymous commenter who claimed the story was insulting. There used to be a time when ignorant people were embarrassed and ashamed of their ignorance. You should have assumed that posture.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

1 star for hogwash that this is. Most of the garbage is centered on quasi-intellectual justification of cheating, call it "polyamory". The pathetic cuck writer empowers his pathetic cuck character to go as far to declare that jealousy is not a true emotion. Then he goes on and on spewing this garbage he thinks as reasoning that is nothing but blather that only he sees as relative truth.

This all reminds of a guy I used to know who was reading romance novels because that was something he could use to approach women. This is exactly what these cuck writers are - slimy worms that are trying to endears themselves with women. Mental and emotional deprivation until they become worth of as much of respect as a dirt on my shoe. Emasculated emotional prostitutes.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Damn well written, I vote 5

Regarding the storie, I will never understand a cuckoo… but that is just me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wtf? He helps the cheater Robert? So his wife will spend more time with her. Is that trying to demean the asshole cheater and guilt his wife? I am confused. Thr polyamory psychobabble is rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Considering the wife is so deeply in love with the other guy, just move on an get a divorce. He is young enough with his children out of the house and is successful in his business. This type of arrangement will only lead to heartache, probably sooner than later. Btw no such polyamorous reset if a long standing marriagebis remotely possible with out intense discussions, setting rules, and likely counseling. The end and even the epilogue is just meh.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Well done. There are alternatives in lifestyles that do not involve BTB or RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see her husband as a Damned cuck.

I have no sympathy for a cuck. Nor can I in any way rationalize that behavior.

I think he lost the moral high ground when he told them both he was aware of her cheating for months

I guess I’m just an old fuddie Dutty but monogamy is just where my moral compass always points.

Bill S.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Respect and loyalty. Not to mention the critical trust.

When WE have sex,.. WE have sex. It's also best if both of us are in the room.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

What the heck was this? Ok i m quitting this writer. Ahhh..

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

Lol listen to all the indignation from the crowd who see no value in any other way than the one they chose. Too bad. When their partner has a romantic liason outside of them they're going to destroy their relationship because of preconceived ideas. How sad for the poor little cuckold

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Truly original story. I can actually see how a man in his profession adapts the same moral code in his personal life.

I can't say I liked the resulting relationship but I can see it happening.

5 stars.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Can anyone please take down this shit from Internet?

I don't want people to be influenced by these type of things. Cause i know humans are pretty stupid. They adapt to harmful things quite easily.

In case of the story it is Prime example of typical men. Give them sex they will be your Slave. Men are sooo sooo gullible it makes me Sick.

Some "Beautiful" women gave him advice and he took it Hook Line and Sinker.

But then again Men are always manipulated their whole life , let me add Willingly. The thing is they are Like Pig In the Puddle.

Happy until someone decides to turn it into Pork, then comes the whining and Screaming.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Hate sharing stories, but the author obviously does as well based on his introduction. Well written, even though I was grimacing after the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All of these characters are detestable.

From the wife who feels entitled to "fall in love" with another man because her kids go off to college. To the weak ass husband who upon finding out his wife is not only cheating but also falling in love...and then getting all the evidence he does...nothing. He tells us repeatedly in the story that he won't stand for it...he won't share...that his marriage is over...but he just continues to go along and get sloppy seconds from his whore of a wife.

And just imagine...right in the middle of this scenario/dilemma who does he meet? The CEO whore from Chicago. Fortuitous wouldn't you say?

Here he is an attorney. Attractive successful guy doing business at a high level for 20 plus years...running in powerful circles. Influence peddling. And not once is he even tempted let alone does he engage in adulterous behavior. But all of a sudden in this crisis some hot corporate bitch approaches him in the midst of an important multi million dollar business deal...and suddenly she's gonna proposition him at huge risk to her company and reputation by trying to seduce him into polyamory with her bisexual wimp of a husband?

Absurd premise. With the story just chock full of bullshit.

Important and powerful alpha attorneys don't accept getting cuckolded by their whoring wife in full mid-life crisis mode.

They divorce the cunt with prejudice exposing her affair publicly. And he would expose the "saintly" paramor who is fucking around on the terminal wife when he's supposed to be caring for her.

He embarrasses them both. Ruin her in the divorce. And then he eventually trades up on a newer model after he plays the field for 3 or 4 years. He makes it clear to the younger trophy woman that cheating isn't an option and they both sign a prenupt.

And the now ex wife is free to explore her sexuality all she wants.

This attorney doesn't just take up with strangers from Chicago in some wierd love triangle threesome action. He been straight laced his whole life and now he is suddenly polyamourous?

This author has talent. But this is just nonsense.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Another cheating wives convince good man to accept her polyamory fantasy. Have we no regard whatsoever about how these stories affect people?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a retired PhD credentialed psychologist, I humbly request that the writer of this piece of s*** refrain from talking about psychological issues or feelings since you really don't know what you are talking about. Jealousy is not just a feeling stupid ass, it is also a valid emotion that affects different people at different times in vastly different ways. Being retired and being a widower, I have a plenty of time to skim through a lot of Stories on this website, and from the writing style and verbiage and the female entitlement empowerment given on this website, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that most of the writers are disgruntled feminist lesbian writers or men who never grew up and have very low testosterone levels. No man worth his salt, that has even a modicum of self-love and self-respect for himself would put up with such a b******* scenario as what was presented in this last story. These stories normally go one way, the husband finds out that his wife is a cheating s*** w****, and shows that he's the better human being and has a higher deeper reservoir of Love by allowing the wife to do what she wants with her slimy little c***. The thing you never seen these stories is the wife's ability to show how much she loves her husband by keeping her f****** legs closed. Just a bunch of apologists for the Modern Woman whose main model should be I Am Woman hear me w****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the whole story, he is a man who hates the deals he makes with political whores, and is one himself. So why the moral outrage about the personal whores in the story? I would not act myself, but he handled a rotten family situation the way he handles everything else. Not the way I would have behaved, but consistant with who he is. Yeah, 5* for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very fine writer, unsympathetic characters. Though lawyers who deal with politicians a great deal generally end up bending the rules. It's an ugly business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok, 1st, interesting story and point of view. I cldnt do it and in fact, would make people pay w/ pain, but im a simple, and bestial kind of person. I will go as low as i need to to take care of my needs and hurt my enemies, i am proof that civilized behavior is a thin veneer.. If i had been anns' husband even the chillen(supposedly "our"chillen) would have suffered in some way not to mention her and her paramour. I do like that he may ditch the democrap self righteous progressive whore for a french woman. the wife really was a slut, giving hubby all the sexual skills she'd learned from being able to release her inner slut that she kept from hubby but did w/ lover. Just skads of love and respect in her attitudes towards hubby. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With apologies to Kevin Cronin:

'Oh, he makes you laugh

And you make me cry

I believe it's time for me to fly'

- Matthew

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I get the objective. I came out of it more negative than positive. The 90% indifference one could tell he felt was nothing to aim for

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is so entertaining to read all the venomous comments being spewed by men who’s manhood is threatened by reading fictional story! This writer is deliberately attacking your misogynistic view of the world by writing these stories. Why do you get so angry at fictional characters who’s imaginary lifestyles are different than yours? Those who are at least smart enough to understand what fiction is then attack the writer. How adult of you. I strongly recommend therapy. But I recommend not going to the anonymous commenter claiming to be a PHD credentialed psychologist. He/she is nuttier than the rest of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BTW did any of you understand the last paragraph of the story? He’s going to divorce his wife and start over with the Dr. Marion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So that's how the upper class does it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Look everything is fine with each doing whoever they want….no problem…..BUT who the fuck gets HARD thinking about their wife fucking some one else!? Are there only CUCKS that read this stuff? R. H.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

Fantasy world ... reality is a better story.

We don't even hear husband criticize his cheating wife ?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not one of your better works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really very light on the Loving Wife aspect of things. More of a ‘If you cheat I will cheat too story. Just too lazy to divorce “

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Defending the indefensible. Such a waste of a great writing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ugh...I just only was able to hold back the bile while reading Allen's description of the night of his wife's first date where she rubbed her betrayal in his face.

His reaction. Getting hard after she came to bed. Fucking her diseased cunt. Enjoying sloppy seconds.

Vomit inducing. Truly a sickening account of a married couple's "relationship".

Let's be clear here what was happening in that story Allen was telling. He was trying to put lipstick on a very fat and ugly pig. And he (and the author) failed.

He was describing a situation of ultimate emasculation. His own. Like he was proud of it now a decade later. How pathetic.

His wife the executive...had cheated on him (we don't know how many times) because like all of these characters she is a sociopath as described. She gave zero consideration to her husband. She just simply was a powerful woman with some beauty so she was entitled to fuck whoever she wanted. No consideration for her husband.

But she reached a point in her fucked up brain where it just became too much trouble hiding it from her stupid lame ass husband. So she just told him. "Hey...I've been fucking other men. And now I'm just tired of hiding it from you. So from now on I'm just going to go out with who ever I want. To restaurants. Dance clubs. Concerts. With other men and I'll be not just having sex with them, but I'll be sharing intimacy with them when on dates. Holding hands. Sweet kisses. Touching. So it'll be clear to everyone and anyone who sees me while I'm out without you what's going on. They'll all know you are a participating cuckold. Home watching the kids while I get romanced by better men. Hope you can deal with it."

And this poor stupid simp. He's stuck. His wife is the rain maker. In a divorce she ends up with the kids even if he's primary care giver. He is pushed out of the home. Part time dad. No money. And alone. He knows he's fucked over. She knows he is fucked over if he tries to object and leave.

So he's stuck at home like some kind of pathetic dumb ass while she prepares for her date. Leaves. Texts him what a wonderful time she's having and "don't wait up cause I'll be late." Then rolls in at 4 am well fucked?

And this moron gets hard? Doesn't ask if they used protection? Did she clean his cum out? Has he been tested? Is it safe to stick his dick into her cunt? Is he getting sloppy seconds? Nothing? He just is pretending to sleep after being treated like that in a horrific betrayal? And then he's able to get a hard on and stay hard?

That entire description was...horrific...I think is the right word? What they describe isn't really polyamory. It's just a wife who fucks around all the time...without a care for his feelings. And a husband who occasionally finds someone else to fuck.

Wow tho...he openly flirts with other women...and gee...it makes his wife SO jealous when he flirts in front of her. Like anyone believes that. She probably laughs at his fumbling attempts to flirt with hot young waitresses...knowing that she fucked 3 hot younger guys last month and he thinks he is "getting back at her" by complimenting rhe waitress on her perfume. Those characters as a part of this story are just laughable. The husband makes it clear when they talk about the threesome...that he's open to homosexual activities. So as readers at least now we know why he puts up with a whore as a wife. He's closeted homosexual. At least bi-sexual. It explains a lot.

Then there is the reaction of the main character to finding out about the affections of his stupid wife. And in the case of this story...this wife character is REALLY unbelievably stupid. She carrying on with this affair without a care in the world. Trips to Paris. Really? Like theres not a chance her husband is ever going to see her Passport?

This husband's reaction to it all? It's just off. It seems really wierd. This is your life mate. The woman you made babies with. Raised them. You've loved her for decades. And you find out she's not just fucked some other man...but she's fallen in love with him. Choosing over and over and over to spend quality time with him. Romantic trips. Weekend get aways. Stolen nights out. And his reaction?

"Well shoot. I guess I do understand why they are attracted to each other."

That's it? He meets some wierd emotionally stunted sociopathic CEO woman he does business with who fucks anything that moves. He has sex with her. Starts having sex with her and her husband and...I guess we as readers are supposed to infer that it's good enough? There you go. He's got his wierd relationship thing going with the lady he's doing business with and her bi-sexual husband...so...it's all good. His wife can have a love affair out in the open...and life is good. And oh by the way...there's this other French surgeon who sees him one time in the hospital and falls in love hard enough to follow him to the closest restaurant and then emigrates to the US.

Who the fuck are these monstrous characters this author writes? Is he writing based on his own experiences in life? As an adult does he simply accept that his wife fucks anyone she wants and he gets sloppy seconds? With little thought to diseases or the emotional toll this takes on a married couple's lives? Why are these people even married anyway?

Sorry...this isn't some kind of religious thing. This is simply a humanist thing. These kinds of betrayals. These kinds of relationships are just not good. Not healthy. They cause severe emotional damage to people in real life. And despite this author's writing nonchalant and passive reactions the way he does....more often than not...real people of all educational and financial strata do not normally react passively to these levels of betrayal and cheating. More often than not the reactions are explosive and sometimes violent. Why do you think there are so many domestic violence call outs on nearly every evening shift for your local police departments?

People don't just forgive and live with the knowledge their husband or wife is fucking the widow or the single school teacher down the street.

Polyamory, despite attempts to argue differently, is not goingnto replace our monogamous expectations in society any time soon.

What will happen is people will marry. Make promises that they never intend to keep. Cheat. And get divorced or separate over and over and over. It's just human nature.

And there are outliers. Sure. Where polyamory works. But for every one of those relationships there are literally thousands of others that don't last more than 2 or 3 years. In the end...most normal and well adjusted human beings...even modern human beings...just aren't going to "share" the true love of their life with a bunch of other people for very long.

It doesn't work in real life.

And this story is pretty fucked up.

But I suspect this author knows its fucked up and wrote it that way to get these kinds of reactions?

His other attempts at trolling are better written tho. This one just didnt do much for me except almost make me sick at that one point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, Anonymous who posted just previous to this comment, wrote a Manifesto worthy of old Teddy K, himself! And about as coherent. Mr. Gerald is a great storyteller with terrible punctuation skills but possessed of a singular inability to write decent female characters. Like Flannery O'Connor with balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This could only happen in a world where integrity means nothing.

Sharing is caring? I don't think so.

Selfishness rules in this story of people who don't really care for each other. Or for their own sense of honour.

RzcanuckRzcanuckabout 1 year ago

I have had a parent that had Alzheimer. I was the caregiver for my father for three years. If my wife later on has it I certainly would not cheat on her. It is a horrible disease and it would take a despicable person to abandon him or her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Очень эмоциональная и подробная инструкция о том, как воспитать в себе раба.автор себя относит к этим морально опущенным лицам?

Ничего личного,просто поржать.

Calico75Calico75about 1 year ago

I like it best with the epilogue. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One star. I quit another story because the wife continued to cheat & the husband didn’t do anything about it. Totally upset me & then I stumbled across this one.

Polyamory fails almost every time. I don’t think any MAN could live with a wife who also loves another. In this story she doesn’t even try to explain why she needs another. 1 ⭐️.

Bill S.

StruckwrongStruckwrong11 months ago

My how sophisticated these folks are.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Jealousy is a feeling, not an emotion? What utter nonsense. If it is not an emotion, how is it that EVERY child in the world experiences it many times over whenever one parent shows a touch more affection to another sibling? Feelings are not instinctive; emotions are.

In any event, any feeling OR emotion can be controlled.Consider for example a parent controlling their anger with their wayward child. No conrtol?? Another stupid, bullshit argument. Really. It gets annoying yet boring whenever another cheating whore woman wants to justify her "polyamorous" perspective. FOff, slut. That argument just doesn`t fly.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Well written, except where you feel you have to use 300 words when 20 would suffice. Too much detail detracts from the story. A little sex wouldn’t hurt. Virtually no description of her dalliances other than they were together. Get a good editor who looks at more than sentence structure and spelling. Still gave a 4. Not a favorite though.

chasbo38chasbo389 months ago

You seem fascinated by poly amorous marriages. Seems like a big burden to me. Staying single and having relationships with whomever your please is a much more honest way of life. Playing games with each other is the first step to loosing each other. Loving each other is very different from loving us. There is no us in poly amorous. Just two letters at the end of a word.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Have come upon this story late but find as usual with RG's stories one with complex, nuanced characters--none of whom fit the standard caricatures of "good guys" or "bad guys"--and a plot which twists and turns such that it is hard to totally disparage any of the decisions the characters have made.

Always an enjoyable experience to track RG's mind through situations that would certainly put me in a state of catatonic indecision. Thanks again for sharing your creative imagination. Please keep doing so.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not sure what was positive about this. The guy just ended up treading water waiting for age to rob him of his 'sex partners', so he can be alone in the last years of his life.

All well and good to go on about poly relationships, but the things that bind us, restrict us from making certain choices change over time. Eventually the person that she'd never run off with turns out to be the one.

In the past people were stuck through religion, marriage, social and financial chains. The wealthy often came to mutually beneficial arrangements that allowed them to have affairs, because they knew they could never bee free of each other. Not so today.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

Just so much wrong with this story that I couldn't finish reading it. Gave it two stars because I didn't read enough of it to hate it, just disliked what I did read of it though.

kameljockeykameljockey5 months ago

Thanks for the entertaining story...

BSreaderBSreader5 months ago
Just

Another cheating wife crap fantasy story no marriage would survive this bullshit, he should have smacked the bastard in the mouth when had a chance. Divorce should be the only option period.

BSreaderBSreader5 months ago
Why

Destroy a marriage. This really is laughable. No real communication between husband and wife. Why wouldn't she discuss her decision with him. Discuss divorce.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver5 months ago

Good story!!!

Once he caught his wife cheating, there was no reason for continued monogamy.

If he wanted to stay married for financial or political reasons, that can be understood but he should have let her know she had given up any right to his continued love or commitment from him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

While the story was well written there was very little of it I could stomach myself. The only possible redeeming of this story would have been if he left his cheating bitch of a wife and married Marion.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

ZEROZEROZEROZERO,,, tawdry maudlin melodrama of psycobabble, featurin postmodern sluttery and cuckoldry. Pitiful waste of little time spent on readin...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story I could see myself in a similar situation I think he handled a difficult decision with class and everyone seems to be reasonably satisfied considering

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A small correction. These are not polyamorous relationships, but (in one case unilaterally) open marriages.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mot the author's finest work.

On a different note while I despise adultery, I really detest beyond all doubt m, a spouse who cheats on their spouse who is dying or terribly sick. Yes if it motor neuron disease or ALS or something that takes many years and the afflicted spouse is not only amenable but advocates for their spouse getting action on the side to not go crazy, then I can see that. But yeah Richard is just the lowest of the low. How Lousie invested so much into her affair with him is odd. But it was the contrivance of the author. Just like he couldn't "afford" to get a divorce. Meh.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD43 months ago

The positive story of sharing was that of Allen and Ann with Matt. The marriage of Matt and Lou is on life support given the lack of respect and deception. Most wife sharing stories central around both the husband and wife being onboard with bringing a lover into their marriage. There really is no remorse from Lou on cheating with Robert and the way she tried to play Matt to go to Paris does not speak to a long term relationship. Eventually Sweet Robby's wife will pass so Lou will have to decide to fish or cut bait with Matt.

I always love this author's stories because he tries to maintain or regain the husband's self respect.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's not any sort of relationship when partners are hiding what they are doing from the other. Maybe going forward they can have some form of relationship maybe not. But right up to the epilogue it's just people cheating and betraying. I think after the event he's emasculated the lover and probably intends to continue by "killing him with kindness" BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As always well-written.

Didn't really like the story.

My fundamental belief has something to do with, why be best friends with somebody who lies to you constantly...

StevenJayStevenJayabout 1 month ago

A well written story that shows that not all marriages are the same, some are utterly monogamous some are total marriages of convenience where the spouses have no feeling for each other and lots are somewhere in between.

The MC clearly didn’t like the way his marriage had changed, but he he gave himself options.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Hope the MC ditches the betraying slut and takes up solo w/ the Berber woman. rk

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I ended up skipping parts of it. It was the first story that you have written that I really didn't like.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

It is a well written story, but makes me sick. A pox on all cheaters and others who speak their wedding vows with forked tongue. 1 *

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Nah. 1-star. Glad I can skip to the end and see just how Richard plans on trying to get his readers to accept infidelity. Same ole, same ole… wife cheats, husband cheats to a lesser degree but we are presented with idea that somehow it is equal even though their is so much deception. I always try to think about growing old with someone knowing you can never really trust them. I mean seriously, why would you want to stay with someone after you hire a PI to dig up information on their lover. Gerald, you are out of touch with reality which is why I can never get into your stories. Because in the end I know you will find some preposterous way to rationalize cheating. It’s amusing, but sadly predictable. I see your fanboys keep your ratings up, but honestly your stories are….meh!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu5 days ago

I tried to finish reading this but I got sick reading about the cuck Allen that I just had to jump to the last few paragraphs at the ending. Glad I didn't waste time reading the entire story. 2-star.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Gave it two stars

Really wanted minus stars But my fault to start reading and although quickly quit reading bad taste lingered.

I don't understand anyone who says marriage VOWS and then can be so cavalier about tossing them aside.

I would never trust a person like that with anything!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous