He Makes Me Dress

Story Info
I was caught in my sister's clothes and now I'm being used.
936 words
4.29
26.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers

So I had to go to his house tonight. He is 6 years older than me and he caught me dressed in my sister's clothes. When I get there he takes me upstairs to his mum's bedroom. He tells me to dress in black tights and knickers then opens her wardrobe, he picks out a blue dress with lace sleeves. He tells me that I am to put on the clothes, find a pair of high heels and put on makeup then join him downstairs.

When he leaves I get undressed. I slip on the tights then the knickers. I am very nervous but I know that he will tell my parents if I don't do as he says. I find a bra and put it on then I slip on the dress. I stand in front of the mirror and look at myself. I picked out a pair of black heels then went to the makeup. Blue eye shadow and red lipstick. I used the mascara and eye liner and looked at myself. I smiled as I loved how I looked. I had shortish hair, with the makeup it looks quite feminine.

I go downstairs and walk into the front room, I stand in the doorway. He looks at me and smiles, "You look lovely," he says, I can't help but smile and say thank you. He makes me walk around the front room for a few minutes and he makes me show him the knickers. I have to bend over a few times and lift the dress up. He tells me to go and get him a beer from the kitchen, I love the sound of the heels on the kitchen floor. When I walk back to the front room he is standing in just his underwear, I stop still but he tells me to put his beer on the table. He gets very close to me and puts his hands on my shoulders. He then pushes me down until I am on my knees. He tells me to give him a blow job. This is not the first time he has made me do this.

I pull his underwear down and he is very hard, he is quite long but not very thick. I put my hand on his cock and he throbs, I open my mouth and take his helmet, I know that he likes me sucking his helmet for a while. It's not long before I am taking his length and shortly after that he puts his hands on my head and starts to pump. I struggle taking all of him and he makes me choke a few times. He stiffens then cums hard in my mouth, it shoots down my throat and fills my mouth. He calls me a good girl and I show him his cum in my mouth, he tells me to swallow and I do as I am told. This is where I know his mood will change, he tells me to give him his beer and sit at the table. He sits on the sofa with his drink and watches the TV.

I stay silent as I know what is coming. He calls me names and tells me that it's my fault that he does this to me. He says that if I dress like a girl then I should expect this to happen. After a while his mood changes again and I am told to sit next to him. He starts to stroke my tights and I can see him getting hard again. After a while he puts his hand on my head and pushes me down to his manhood. I suck him again, he calls me a good girl, then he tells me to bend over the sofa. He gets behind me and lifts the dress, starts to stroke my knickers then pulls them down, I have to step out of them. His hand slips inside my tights and he strokes my cheeks. It's not long before they are pulled down to my knees, he starts to smear cream on my hole and slips a finger into me. I gasp and he shushes me, after a minute or so he puts another finger in, I bite my lip, he isn't rough and he does it slowly.

Then he gets behind me, I feel his hard on against my hole, he pushes and I gasp then I feel a pop as his helmet enters me. I push myself up but he grips my hips and tells me to stay still. He doesn't rush, slowly inches into me. When he is about half his length in me I ask him to stop and he does. After a while I tell him it's okay now, he starts to withdraw then slowly pushes again. He does this for a few minutes then starts to go faster and deeper. He gets into a rhythm and I can feel the air being pushed out of me.

After about 5 minutes he starts to pump hard and it's not long before he cums. He groans loudly as he shoots warm cum into me and I gasp and groan with the last few thrusts. He stays in me for a minute or so then pulls out and tells me to pull my tights up and put my knickers back on. He tells me to get him another beer, he takes it and say's to me that I should go and clean myself up and get changed and go home. As I leave he tells me that he will be in touch soon.

Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers