He Married an Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The driver left and the women shared another celebratory drink. Then the two newcomers stripped naked. They were as impressive as Magda, except that Vulva, with her added weight and how it was distributed, was like distilled sexuality in its most potent concentration. The two of them grabbed Luke by his arms and held him aloft between them.

Magda came and patted his cheek, none too gently. "You be good host now. Entertaining my friends until all done. Be busy little man. Make wife proud." She chortled nastily. "Don't get squashed under Vulva big bottom on face."

As he was carried away bodily, Luke tried to sort out everything that had happened and all that was likely to transpire in the hours and days to come. He was trapped in marriage bonds that could not be severed for at least five years. And his odds of escaping after that, he imagined, wouldn't be much better. His best hope was that Magda and her domineering friends would tire of having a naked man as their helpless sex slave. But by the time that could happen, what would be left of him? Not much, he decided. For sure, not his male ego.

The two giantesses tossed him onto the bed, where he had believed he was going to spend that evening consummating his marriage to a small, shy, endlessly eager-to-please beauty. The irony of his new status was not lost on Luke. Not as they teased him sexually and got him wildly aroused. Not as they used and abused him for hours on end. Not even when they made him lie on top of Vulva with Lava stretched out on his back, pressing him in a vise of ripe flesh. And being treated this way was going to go on and on and on.

*********

12