All Comments on 'He Needed Extra Encouragement'

by ZootSuit1898

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ZootSuit1898ZootSuit1898over 10 years agoAuthor
From the Author

This is my first submission, please feel free to leave feedback on how I can improve.

Thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Feedback on how you can improve??

Go to "Literotica"; "Index"; "Volunteer Editors" and ask someone to give you some expert help and guidance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Real life?

I found this story very interesting. Wanted to know if this story was based on a real life experience :)

ZootSuit1898ZootSuit1898over 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Real Life

It was based loosely off a girl I know, but none of the events in this story are based off of real life events. Unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No so fast

There could have been MUCH more teasing once she got him restrained. Longer, slower. Uncovering her body step by step. Touching him and stopping before going on again. Rubbing her breasts against him, her pussy against him. Letting him have a 'little taste' while biulding up his and her excitement. Etc.

TooCleverByHalfTooCleverByHalfover 10 years ago
Quick Rundown

+1 to You Could Use An Editor

Specifically: Present/Past tense agreement; pacing; homonyms (your/you're, there/their); paragraph size (need smaller).

That's all I've got from a quick read-through. If I think of more detail I'll PM you.

Plus side: believable characters, fun sex!

ZootSuit1898ZootSuit1898over 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Not So Fast

I fully understand. I did this story in one night by request. I've considered breaking the full story into 3 chapters; intro/solo, the date/car scene (progress further sexually), the chemistry lab. Each one much deeper into detail that what was discussed. I appreciate the feedback!

ZootSuit1898ZootSuit1898over 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Quick Rundown

I appreciate your feedback and response. I'm glad you somewhat enjoyed it! Feel free to PM me anytime.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 10 years ago
Wow!! Need More!!!!

Left me wanting more! Perhaps the tease you mentioned, "after the movie." Perhaps a chapter with bondage reversed this time and then a buildup to her impending seeding and breeding. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous