He Owns Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Jack coerces me into the woods, and then blackmails me.
3k words
4.51
42.6k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers

Jack had a really big cock. I just know he did. To be honest, I never truly found out. But I've fantasized about him, making me hold his dick in my hand, teaching me to suckle it, to caress his hardness with my tongue, to feel the head of his cock caressing my tonsils, filling the back of my throat, to feel him throbbing, sliding in and out of my mouth, just ready to burst, and finally the intense joy of his seed, spurting hard, again and again, until I just couldn't swallow his hot cum fast enough, so much cum that it spurts out of both sides of my mouth, around his big dick, and falling onto my sissy breasts...

The truth is that he did proposition me one time. I lived near the end of a street that led into a huge park on a hill, mostly forest, with huge tall trees. I used to drink with my buddies up there, and one night after getting drunk we all headed home in various directions. When I was about 20 yards from the street, surrounded by trees, in the dark of night, all of a sudden there he was. Standing there in his overcoat. Scared the crap out of me. Jack. He said hi. I didn't know what to do. I said hi. He asked me if I wanted to see the big secret. He could show it to me. I was scared, didn't know what to say.

"C'mon, let's go back up the hill and I'll show you."

"I... I have to go to the bathroom." Things were spinning a bit, we'd already been drinking, me and my buddies, for a couple hours.

"That's ok. I have toilet paper. Let's go, I'll let you use it."

He actually pulled a full roll of toilet paper out of his coat and showed it to me.

"I gotta go" I said, and I left.

This old man had a reputation. Rumor had it that he did "things" with a girl that lived up the block. And where he lived... precisely across the street from the elementary school. To be honest, I hope they arrested the guy and put him away for a long time. I'm sure he's dead by now. But back then I was a young partying kid, didn't know any better, and didn't say anything to anyone.

That's all true.

But I've had fantasies since, masturbating. All true.

So, for the purposes of this story, I'll continue, into my fantasies. AND, for the purpose of this story, I'll say that I was 18 years old at the time.

------

Jack: "Tracy. Do you want to see my big secret?"

Me: "Oh, I... I don't..."

Jack: "C'mon, let's go back up the hill and I'll show you."

Me: "I... I have to go to the bathroom." Things were spinning a bit, I'd already been drinking with my buddies, for a couple hours.

Jack: "That's ok. I have toilet paper. Let's go, I'll let you use it."

Then he actually pulled a full roll of toilet paper out of his coat and showed it to me. Wow.

"I gotta go" I said.

"Wait." He stood there.

I stood there.

He put his hand on my arm. His hand was so warm. Then he gripped my arm. His grip was so firm, so... commanding.

"I know what you like" he said. "I've seen you."

What??!?

"I've seen you, I know what you like, and I have just what you need."

Oh shit... What??!?

"I have some whisky." He put the toilet paper away and showed me a pint of Jack Daniels.

"Named after me." He smiled.

"And a joint."

Beat

"And I've seen you... I KNOW you like these..."

He pulled out a pair of silky, white panties.

Ohhhhh SHIT!

"I've seen you through the window, playing with yourself, playing with your little dicky, wearing these."

Wait, what??!?? How did he get my mother's panties???

"I know you don't want me to tell anyone about this, you really don't..." I even have pictures.

SHIT SHIT SHIT

"C'mon, let's go have a drink." He pulled my arm and we started walking back into the woods, away from home, away from safety, back into the dark. My heart was pounding. And truth be told, my crotch was getting tight, and I was feeling tingly... How did he get my mother's panties?!??

"Let's go down here." He led me down a side trail. This was a BIG park, and I'd never explored all of it's pathways.

He stopped. "Here, have a swig." He opened the bottle and handed it to me. I took a small swig. Zap! Stung my throat.

"C'mon, take a big swig, I know you and your buddies get drunk." I took another.

"Bigger." I took a bigger one. The bushes started reeling around me.

"Good, let's go, little Tracie."

"Wait..." I said drunkily, teetering on my feet

"It's ok, let's go Tracie. My little Tracie."

Eventually he led me into a little enclave, sort of a hollowed out area in the bushes, with blankets spread out over the ground.

"I've got it all set up for us, Tracie. Have a seat." He pushed down on my shoulders and I sat on the blankets. He was such a big man, and I was young, and drunk.

He lit up the joint and handed it to me. "Take a big toke." I did.

"More, take a couple more, Tracie." Why did he keep calling me Tracie? I was sooooo stoned...

The he put some headphones on my ears and pressed play on his... some machine. I heard slow, pulsing sounds, and occasional bells and snaps... and voices, low voices, saying things...

"Lay back Tracie. I know you need to wear these, Tracie. Little sweet Tracie." He took out the panties and began rubbing them on my face, around my mouth and nose. They smelled of perfume, and also... musky... I would come to be very familiar with that musky smell later.

The voices in my ears... "You crave c... You want c..." something I couldn't quite make it out... "... in your mouth. You need c... You need to be f..."

Jack kept rubbing the panties on my face. That smell, those voices

"You LOVE to wear panties. You NEED to wear panties..."

Wait... how did... how could Jack possibly know that I would sneak my mother's panties from the laundry bin, get drunk and wear them, and masturbate? How did he know?

Jack rubbed the panties gently against my nose and mouth, and said "Smell your mother's sweet musk, Tracie. You need it. It makes you so hard. Smelly your mother's pussy, mixed with my spunk. I have tasted her... and now it's your turn... to taste me."

Oh god, oh god, oh god, Oh god, Oh god, Oh God, Oh God OH GOOOOOODDDDD...

My dick was HARD. It was hard in my underwear.

Jack reached into my jacket and began playing with my nipples, pulling them and caressing them.

"Yes Tracie, you NEED this. And you WILL make me satisfied, Tracie. You WILL satisfy me, so that I don't tell any of your friends that you're a panty wearing sissy. I know that you LOVE wearing your own mother's panties. And that you have smelled the sweet juices from your own mother's pussy."

Oh GOD! Yes, I was a virgin. I'd never smelled a girl's pussy. I'd only ever smelled my mom's panties...

And I was so hard, SO HARD, my head spinning, my nipples so stiff, I'd never played with my nipples before. My nipples were stiff, my dick was stiff. And...

"You're going to wear these panties tonight, Tracie. You will cum in these panties tonight Tracie."

Who... was that Jack talking? Or... or the headphones... a recording on the headphones...

"You're going to satisfy me tonight Tracie. I am your new master, and you will learn to satisfy ALL of my needs, little one. I will teach you pleasures beyond your wildest dreams. You will learn to moan and cry out my name, say it, say Oh Jack!"

In my headphones:

"Ohhhh Jack!" in a girl's voice on the left.

"Ohhhh ohhhhhhhh Jack!" in a girl's voice on the right.

Moaning back and forth.

And the girly voices... "I love cock"

"I love to suck cock"

"I need big hard cock"

"I'm a panty wearing sissy"

"I am a proud cocksucker"

"I need to suck hard cock, whenever I wear panties"

"Every time I wear panties, my dick gets hard, hard in my tight panties, and I need cock, I need hot cum"

My dick was SO hard now. Jack's hand firmly pressing the musky panties into my face now. His other hand slid down from my nipples, toward my belt, past my belt and into my crotch. Oh gosh, I was so hard, and he was about to find out just how hard I was... I used to get so hard in class, and I'd be embarrassed to get up and walk, people would see that I was hard... and now Jack was going to touch my dick, my hard dick... my dick got even harder

Jack reached to my crotch, found my stiff dick, and began rubbing it up and down, up and down, up and down...

Oh God! It feels... it feels... I feel so...

"Say it sissy! Say Oh Jack!"

I blurted out "Oh Jack! Yes, Jack!"

"That's right Tracie, you will learn to obey me, to submit and obey. You are such a panty boy Tracie, you are a horny panty slut! Say it!" He squeezed my dick hard, through my pants.

"Oh Jack! Yes, Yes! I am a horny panty slut Jack!"

"That's it Tracie, you are a horny panty slut, and you have a hard dick for panties, your dick is hard for panties, and your dick is hard for ME!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh..."

In the head phones, the voices continued:

"I'm so hard for cock"

"I'm so hard in my sissy panties"

"I need to suck Jack's big cock"

"I NEED to taste him"

"I just need to feel Jack cumming in my mouth"

"Cum hard in my mouth, please Jack"

"Fuck my mouth daddy, please Jack"

"I need to taste your throbbing dick, please Jack"

"I need your hard cock, please Jack"

"Submit to big daddy"

"I must Obey Jack"

"Please Jack"

"Please daddy"

and again

"I'm so hard for cock"

"I'm so hard in my sissy panties"

"I need to suck Jack's big cock"

"I NEED to taste him"

"I just need to feel Jack cumming in my mouth"

"Cum hard in my mouth, please Jack"

"Fuck my mouth daddy, please Jack"

"I need to taste your throbbing dick, please Jack"

"I need your hard cock, please Jack"

"Submit to big daddy"

"I must Obey Jack"

"Please Jack"

"Please daddy"

and again

Jack was rubbing my hard dick, through my pants, and it felt... just... felt so... so... so gooooood

Then Jack grabbed my hand and pulled it inside his coat, right on to his HARD COCK! Oh GOD!! But, soft fabric... Jack was wearing panties! He rubbed my hand back and forth on his big hard cock. And he was SO BIG! I didn't know that a penis could be so BIG! I wanted... No... No... No... I wasn't a faggot... no... but I wanted... I NEEDED...

"That's right, slutty, panty boy Tracie, you will learn to make me feel good. Rub my hard cock. Feel how hard it makes your dick when you rub my hard cock. Pull open my coat and gaze at my holiness. The mystery will be revealed. The BIG mystery, the mystery of my huge cock. Open your eyes and SEE my magnificence!"

He had turned on a small lamp, and I could see better. He had... things... spread out on the blanket. And a video recorder. He was recording me...

But I kept rubbing his huge cock as I pulled open his coat, and WOW! His cock was semi-hard, but so BIG! It was already at least four times as big as my dick, probably even as hard as I am right now... he's just so... and the way his cock looks in those tight panties... every curve and vein visible through the sheer softness of those panties... I could feel the saliva in my mouth almost explode!

"Later you will learn to undo my buckle and unzip me when I demand to be serviced. But tonight... tonight I have granted you easy access to my big cock, your master. Say hello to my cock, say 'Hello master cock, I am so lucky to feast my eyes on you master cock.' Say it."

"H... Hello m-m-master cock. I..."

"You ignorant slut! Say, 'please master, may I taste your glorious cock?' Say it!"

"P-p-please master, may I t-t-taste your g-glorious c-c-cock?"

"That's right, sissy Tracie. Good boy. You may kiss it now. Kiss my big pantied cock, kiss it right now. Kiss it and I'll let you put on your mother's panties. I know you want it, I KNOW you need to wear her panties right now. Kiss my big dick, kiss it NOW, slut!"

Jack grabbed my head and pulled me down on his dick, mashing my face into his panties. Oh Gosh! His dick was as big as my face, and getting bigger, and harder. I could feel... the tip of my dick where Jack had been rubbing me was so tingly, my nipples were so tingly, I could feel precum oozing out of the tip of my dick... I wanted... I wanted to...

"Feel my big dick Tracie. Moan into my dick. Say it! Say "Oh Jack, I need your big dick!"

I... I... I DID need his dick. So I said it. I said "Oh Jack, please Jack, I need your big dick!"

"That's right sissy slut Tracie. Pull my panties aside and kiss it, KISS IT!"

He was so forceful. A real man, taking charge. He knew just what to do. Jack's hand was forcefully holding my head, keeping my face against his cock. I pulled the panties to the side, freeing his big, growing hard on. It sprung out, sticking up, getting harder, it was so big!

"Kiss it, slut! Kiss the head of my dick!"

I kissed his helmet. It tasted... I had no comparison.

"That's it sissy Tracie, taste a real man. That's a real cock right there sissy. Now give it some TONGUE slut! Don't you know about French kissing? French my cock, bitch!"

I swirled my tongue around the head of Jack's big dick. He tasted so... I didn't know what to compare it with. This was my first dick, of course. I wasn't flexible enough to try my own. Later I'd know enough for comparison. I would learn to tell the difference between men's cocks. But for now, this was my first real taste of a man. So manly, he tasted like a real man.

I swirled my young tongue around and around the head of his dick. Jack pushed the back of my head further and the head of his dick popped into my mouth, opening my jaws more so it could fit inside. I kept swirling my tongue around him, feeling the edges of his cut penis.

"Tongue my slit, bitch, put your tongue into the tip of my hard dick."

I tried, I put the tip of my tongue at his dick hole and tried to fit it in, wiggling my tongue. A bit of liquid came through, what I would later learn was called precum. It was warm, and tasted salty.

"That's it bitch, tongue my slit. I've got so much to teach you, all the places where you will use your tongue, how to swallow my cock, and my cum. And your little tight ass, I'm a gonna fuck your sweet little ass like it was a pussy, I'll pull aside your mama's panties and fuck you like a bitch. You'll know what it's like to take it like a girl... SUCK my hard cock you little sissy!! Oh yeah!"

OMG OMG! What Jack was talking about... OMG!

He pushed harder on the back of my head and his dick pushed farther into my mouth. I could feel my lips sliding on his thick hard shaft, and the head of his dick slid further in on my tongue.

"That's IT Tracie! You're a natural! Wrap your sissy lips around my cock as I fuck your mouth."

He slid in and out, always leaving the head of his cock inside, with his manly shaft moving in and out through my lips, in and out, in and out, in and out. We kept at it for awhile... 5 minutes? 10? I could feel his hard dick, throbbing in my mouth.

"You're a sissy cocksucker now, bitch. You'll suck my cock whenever I want. You're gonna swallow all my thick, hot cum. And once I've fully broken you in, I'll introduce you to some of my friends. Yeah, you're gonna help me pay my mortgage, bitch. I'll even buy you some more girly slut clothes, as your reward. I'm gonna make you my woman. I'm your new boss man, your big daddy. Keep sucking, my little bitch, say hello too your big daddy's cock. Oh yeah! That's IT sissy! Suck my hard cock!!"

"Mmmmmm... mmmmmmph"

He grabbed the back of my head with both hands now, grabbing my hair in his fists. I could feel his dick get even bigger, he was getting so excited! He started pumping into my mouth, harder and deeper.

And in my headphones:

"I'm so hard for cock"

"I'm so hard in my sissy panties"

"I need to suck Jack's big cock"

"I NEED to taste him"

"I just need to feel Jack cumming in my mouth"

"Cum hard in my mouth, please Jack"

"Fuck my mouth daddy, please Jack"

"I need to taste your throbbing dick, please Jack"

"I need your hard cock, please Jack"

"Submit to big daddy"

"I must Obey Jack"

"Please Jack"

"Please daddy"

He was throbbing now, jerking in my mouth, so ready... he was so big and hard and ready... pumping into me, fucking me hard, fucking my mouth.

Jack began to grunt, loudly...

Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers