He Owns Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Jack has me the woods, forces me to...and then blackmails me.
1.7k words
4.64
24k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers

He was grabbing my hair in his fists, pulling my face down onto his hard cock.

"I'm. Fucking. Your. Sissy. Mouth. You. Little. Bitch!"

The head of his hard cock was thrusting against my tonsils. I was no longer a mouth virgin -- I was a full on cocksucker, with my lips wrapped tightly around his big shaft. But my throat... I still had a virgin throat... until... as Jack thrusted and pushed and thrusted and pushed. I tried to breathe through my nose as he fucked my mouth, and finally his huge cock head pushed past my tonsils and burst into the very back of my throat, and he fucked my head hard, and his cock thrust and throbbed, deeply into the very back of my throat. He bent my neck back a bit, and now his deep thrusts were actually going down my throat.

I couldn't breathe. Things started to go a bit black... Jack grunted loudly and then it happened. His cock exploded like a firehose, shooting hot streams of cum into the back of my throat. That sparked some adrenaline and woke me up. OMG!! He's cumming in my mouth! Or... my throat!! I tried to swallow and I got some down, but then I choked again and tried to cough, but there was no air. His big strong hands forced my head down onto his cock and he kept fucking my throat, kept pumping his cum, squirting around his cock through my lips, filling the back of my throat and up into my nasal passages, choking choking I couldn't breathe, thick cum filling up the entire universe... as I began to pass out... thick dark cum filling up the universe...

I woke up choking and gasping for air, my throat, mouth and nose full of hot cum. My mouth tasted so nasty! Tangy, and...

"That's it bitch! You're my sissy now, bitch. No longer a mouth virgin, you're my sissy cocksucker. Oh yeah! That was hot! I love taking a young sissy's virginity. Once you've swallowed my cum then that's IT for you bitch! You're MINE now, sissy. I OWN your ass, and, actually, we'll get to that in a little bit here. But now, tell me, TELL me that you love sucking my cock!"

I tried to speak, but could only cough...

He yanked my head up. "Say it bitch!"

Cough, cough... "please Jack..."

"Sissy cocksucker! Say it Tracie, tell big daddy Jack that you love sucking my sweet cock!"

Cough... "Jack, I love sucking your cock Jack."

"Daddy, call me daddy! Say it again, Tracie! Tell me about my big sweet cock!"

"Jack... Daddy, I love sucking your big, sweet cock, daddy!"

"That's it, slut, that's right. Ok, you earned these."

He pulled my mom's panties out of his trench coat and rubbed them on my face, smearing cum all over them.

"Blow your nose, Tracy, blow all of my alpha male cum out, right into those panties."

Jack held the panties up to my nose, and I blew and blew. So MUCH stuff came out. Oh God...

"Now take off your shoes and your pants, sissy."

"Wait, wait..."

SLAP! He slapped me across the face. Then he grabbed my crotch and squeezed my balls, hard!

"OW OW OW... ok OK, I'll do it."

"Tell me, bitch, what are you going to do?"'

"I'm taking off my shoes and pants."

"That's DADDY, or MASTER, say it!"

"I'm taking off my shoes and pants DADDY!"

"That's right, but that's not all of it. "I'm taking off my shoes and pants and underwear so that I can put on my mommy's panties, say it!"

"But wait..."

SLAP! He slapped me across the face again.

"What'd I tell you, bitch, you call me MASTER or DADDY! Right now you call me Daddy!"

"OK OK DADDY!"

I reached down

SLAP! He slapped me across the face again.

"Do you want me to crush your teensy weensie balls sissy? Say it, the whole thing. I'm taking off my..."

"I'm taking off my shoes and pants and underwear DADDY, so that I can put on my mommy's panties, DADDY! Please DADDY!

"Yeah, yeah, what a little pussy."

You wouldn't be able to tell because my face was probably so read from his slaps, but I felt SO humiliated! I had to be turning even deeper red, flushing to my face, my ears, my neck... I could even feel it in my upper chest.

I reached down and took off my shoes, then unbuckled my pants, undid the button, and pulled down the zipper.

"That's it little Tracie, pull them off, and your little boy briefs as well, show me that sweet sissy ass, and your sweet little cocklet."

I whimpered, and pulled off my pants and underwear.

"Pull them on, sissy bitch. I know you're just dying to wear mommy's panties again."

They were so sticky, and slimy, all covered in his cum. Were they really mother's panties? They looked JUST like her panties. But how did he get them? I pulled them up my legs, up until they tightly hugged my butt, and my balls, and my dick. I felt Jack's cum, squishing into my balls, into my penis. And all over my sissy anus. Oh gawd! I felt so controlled, so owned.

"That's it Tracie. You're officially a faggot now, my cocksucking, panty wearing sissy bitch. Wearing mommy's tight panties, full of my manly cum. And you love it, don't you sissy?"

"Jack..."

"Tell me you love it bitch. Tell daddy that you love wearing mommy's panties while you suck daddy's big cock!"

"D-d-daddy..."

"Say it bitch!"

"Daddy, I love sucking your big cock while wearing mommy's panties."

I felt so humiliated, so... used. But it felt... just... it felt right. Daddy was telling me what to do, commanding me, and my dick was getting hard again, hard in mommy's panties.

"That's right Tracie, say it, say 'I'm such a sissy cocksucking bitch.'"

"Yes daddy, I'm such a sissy cocksucking bitch."

My dick got harder. Cum all over my face. My mouth full of the taste of his cum. I could feel it in the back of my throat, and in my belly.

"That's right bitch, just look at you! Getting harder and harder in mommy's panties. You're such a little slut, being a sissy just turns you on. I knew it from the first time I saw you masturbating in mommy's white panties."

What?!? What???

He pulled a stack of photos from an inner pocket in his trench coat and started tossing them around the blanket. It looked like...

"Oh SHIT!!! How did you...???"

Pictures of me masturbating, all while wearing mom's panties. White ones, black ones, red ones. I was wearing her bra in one, a negligee in another, and her stockings and pantyhose in others... he had so MANY!! He must have... stood right outside my bedroom window and taken pictures, and I never knew he was there. And he had to have done it, again and again and again and again. Oh. My. God.

"Now you get it, don't you bitch. I've got all these. I've got them all backed up to memory sticks, and to the cloud. Your ass is MINE, you sexy little bitch. Now tell me you're my cocksucking sissy whore, say it."

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod...

Say it bitch, or your friends are going to be on the mailing for these bad boys... or should I call them... bad little girls, hmmmm?" Laughs and laughs

"Yes daddy, I'm your cocksucking sissy whore. I'm your little cocksucking sissy bitch. Yes daddy, I'll do anything for you, anything you want."

"Of course you are bitch, that's exactly how I planned it. You're my little girl, my little slut from now on.

My dick got really hard now, in mommy's panties, with Jack's creamy cum all over my penis, and all around my anus. I had truly tasted dick now. I had swallowed another guy's cum. My mouth tasted like his cum. His cum was all over my face. I'd had daddy's big cock. And I liked it. I knew I was his, I was owned. I needed... I needed more...

"Good, good. Now realize, I've only taken the top part of your virginity, there's more fun in store for you, little sissy Tracie. More panties, and more sissy, girly clothes. Just wait until I have you over at my place. I've got a whole closet of sissy clothes, just waiting for you. I'm gonna dress you up, girl, and take the rest of your virginity. You're gonna love getting fucked hard, my sweet sissy whore. Tell me, say 'I can't wait for you to fuck me hard daddy, please daddy.'"

"Ohhhh Jack..."

Slap! He slapped me across the face.

"Say it bitch, right now!"

"I can't wait for you to fuck me hard daddy, please daddy!"

"Say it again bitch!"

"I can't wait for you to fuck me hard daddy, please daddy!"

"Again bitch, say 'I can't wait for you to fuck me hard daddy, fuck me hard while I'm wearing mommy's tight panties. I'm such a sissy slut! Fuck me daddy, please daddy!"

'Oh... Oh... I-I-I can't wait for you to fuck me hard daddy, f-f-fuck me hard daddy, f-f-fuck me while I'm wearing mommy's tight panties. I'm such a sissy slut! Fuck me deep and hard daddy, please daddy! Fuck me hard in my sissy pussy!!"

"That's right, now you're getting it. This is just how it's gonna be from now on. You're going to let me fuck you, and you're gonna suck my dick, whenever the fuck I want. Me, and anyone else I tell you to fuck.

Wait... what?!?

Yes slut, you're mine now. Now clean me up down here."

Jack grabbed my neck and pulled my head back down to his cock, and I started licking, cleaning him up, while he caressed my sissy butt through mommy's panties. And I was at it for the 2nd time that night, sucking his cock, but now I was also wearing mommy's white panties, filled with cum. I could feel the cum on my dick, and I could feel it in the crack of my ass as Jack rubbed me. He began to push his finger through the panties, against my anus, pushing his slimy cum up into me. I could feel the slippery cum against my hole as he rubbed and pushed a little more. Feeling the cum against the hole of my anus, and tasting Jack's cum in my mouth, as I sucked him, and his dick began to get harder again.

Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers