He Owns Mum and her Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,538 Followers

He noted that there was enough space, if he invested in shelving, to triple the storage space of the warehouse. Then Kay showed him another room, and it was full of the shelving that had come out of the original freezers. He was impressed. He asked if he could have a few minutes alone with the staff. Kay agreed and went to her office.

They all assembled in the general office. He told them that he was going to buy the business and they all would still be employed. He asked if they knew of any way they could improve the business. May replied, "We need to upgrade our computer systems. I am out doing a lot of sales calls. All our customers are loyal. We should invest in a professional salesperson. We should start a Wine Club. We should start to stock wine from smaller producers. We should start selling quality rather than compete with the mediocrity of supermarket wines."

They all supported this then George said, "The forklift needs a service."

Everyone laughed. Then Tom told them that he would buy with hopeful entry tomorrow. He said to them that he was going to France next week and on his return, he would have an individual meeting with them all to discuss salaries. He thanked them all and gave May his business card. She gave him hers, and she said that she would be in touch. She then printed out her current stock sheets, which gave the value of the stock and the turnover of the stock, for the current year. It was valuable information for him

He went back Kay's office and explained how he intended to proceed and because he was her client he could arrange for an independent firm to check the offer. If she wanted to use another firm then to advise him of the name and he would send the proposal there. He asked if she had a PayPal account. She had. He told her that once the offer was accepted, then he would transfer the funds directly to her bank account. She agreed to everything. He then phoned his secretary to adjust the proposal to accommodate this. He then called Jill on her smartphone so that she was in the loop.

The offer was sent and the acceptance was received an hour later. Entry was nine tomorrow morning. He had invited Kay out for lunch. Kay's office was a two-minute walk to his office. They had two bottles of wine. She had undone two buttons of her blouse to reveal her enormous cleavage. She saw that he was looking at her bosom, she said, "My apartment is a minute walk from here. We can go back there, and you can play with them."

He replied, "What a great idea. I believe that we could have an exciting afternoon."

They walked to Kay's apartment. He asked Kay if he could phone May. They were both taking their clothes off. Kay had a fantastic body for a sixty-five-year-old. She was sucking his cock when he called May. He told May that at the end of business today could she print out the stock holdings again as he needed that figure then. If she could then message him the amount as he needed it to pay Kay her money. He also told her that she would be there at nine tomorrow morning. She said to him that she was happy and would be there for him in the morning.

For the next three hours, Tom fucked Kay in every hole and every way imaginable. She was an excellent ride. She gripped and gave so much pleasure. He enjoyed being with her. They had done it on the sofa. At five on the nose his phone beeped, he had a message from May, it read, "Dear Mr Peters, the sum is twenty-six thousand three hundred and forty-five pounds. I have rounded that up to the nearest round figure. If you look closely at the stock holding figures, you will note that we have a substantial stock of Grand Cru wines from Bordeaux and Burgundy. I look forward to seeing you at nine tomorrow morning. Kind regards, May Roberts."

He then told Kay that the stock figure was twenty-six thousand three hundred and forty-five pounds. He wanted to make this around thirty thousand pounds. He then PayPaled her Ninety thousand pounds. Her smartphone beeped thirty seconds later to tell her that she had money. She read it then kissed him. She said, "I want to see you again."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,538 Followers
12