All Comments on 'He Planned a Secret Ch. 01'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
HonourHonourover 12 years ago
Dammit Man

You did it again when you write loving tales you make me cry.

Oh not for the sex strange as it might seem but for the fact you write people who give a damb people who love and care about others.

Another well written tale loved your aside at the end as my mum used to say "The worlds wierd ceptin thee and me and theres times ahm nae sae sure aboot thee."

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 12 years ago
Too bad he only ended up with two of the four......

But I don't know many men that could substain a relationship with two much less four. Poor bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Two of the Four....FOR NOW!

Good start. I like your style. Big John...Give the man a chance to develop the story.

DrallDrallover 12 years ago
Lovely!

A fine,fun,enjoyable,loving story. I would like another chapter because I can't believe it can work out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

May we look forward to another "Leaving the Navy" or "Faith"? Looking for more. Many more.

Loved it, keep 'em coming.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
one niner seven five November Papa zero two six

Great story!!!!

Grace, the pacifist, does not understand that the reason she has the opportunity/privilege to sit in front of the fireplace with her feet propped up, while sipping her pinot noir, is because young men are willing to volunteer to train, fight, and risk death. In some cultures, that pacifist attitude would be judged to border on treason.

Great story! And indirectly, it is a salute to our soldiers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
enjoying the story

i was romeo foxtrop in nam.i feel you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pacifists

Pacifists are hypocrites of the first magnitude. They're more than willing to take advantage of the benefits that a civilized society offers them while being unwilling to shoulder any of the responsibility to defend it. What’s even more disgusting is when they try to claim high moral ground for being pacifists.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
:)

Someone has told the truth. "I'm thirty four years old and no man has ever done that." "Or wanted to" In the stories the men are champion pussy eaters who love the taste. You expect that on a porno site. In reality, most men are not that crazy about it. They do it out of a sense of fairness, if they do it at all. It reminds me of kidding the black guys in high school about eating pussy. One of us would tell a tale of how we had eaten one for hours the night before. They usually said the same thing...You white boys are sick. One of them lost his lunch when I told him that I had woken up once with a dried red crust on my face. Ummm...that ones true. Don't drink and eat. Maybe this is why those how to essays get two hundred comments. :)

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
REMEMBER, THE BEST LAID PLANS TALE

and they do go astray, but, now in pairs and triplets. TK U MLJ LV NV

xtremeddxtremeddover 12 years ago
principles honor/honesty, women (good women and men) relate. Completes the circle.

S44a,

Great story/romance. Truth stranger than fiction? Yuup!

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
FIVE STARS to s44a

love the story! Man you got me wishing for the rest of the story. You are a very talented writer and I am a reader that has loved every one of your storys. Next chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Not bad.

There was a bit of slip: Ben gets called Nick for a few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TK U MLJ LV NV

What does that mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Of pacifists and typos

Wonderful read. Typos are distractions, but I figure you can get someone to check copy for you.

We live in a world where secrets are kept from most citizens. When we're close to soldiers, we know things that others don't, so I don't criticize people for not living in my world. Remember when we stopped seeing body bags and flag draped coffins on the news? I think it was Viet Nam.

OK, back to yummy reading.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
More is betterer heh

I am looking forward to finishing this trilogy - thank you

Powerful characters as always - a few typos as always lol - a little transference (Nick is back lol.

be well my friend -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good beginning

Deserves a higher rating that it got.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Fun!

A very fun story. It mixes romance with military adventure, even if only in a round about way. Very well written and the storyline is believable as long as one is open to multipartner relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Daughter

What happened to Diana's daughter Babara? No mention to how she did/didn't react to the whole situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun read

You put a smile on my face when I read your stories. I still have a few to go & hopefully you will be writing more. Thank you..........

auhunter04auhunter04about 7 years ago
as always

your stories always set a high water mark

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
An interesting representation of the complications of relationships

Amplified by being in a small town.

I have a question, what do people think a person in the military is trained to do if not to take the life of an enemy in combat? Yes, there may be classified circumstances, but that is possible for all conflicts, not just snipers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As Always, THANK YOU !

IF LIFE WAS ONLY THAT SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT-FORWARD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous