All Comments on 'He Planned It All Out'

by JACKVK

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
tangledweedtangledweedover 4 years ago
Can't get past the awkward dialogue

I can't comment on this story, as I found the dialogue format too distracting. You could probably find some help with improving your character's dialogue on this site if you did a search.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Not a fan of script style dialog

I find script style dialog to be stiff and jarring. It is almost like breaking the fourth wall. It is like I'm not really experiencing the story but rather seeing the prompts for the actors.

For me, it is not enjoyable and distracting

I would have rated it much higher if it had traditional dialog.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story!

Thank you!

Not sure how that was STD safe, after all that prep, but I don't believe in STDs in fantasy stories anyway, so it doesn't really matter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
erotic

I like how it was written and how she slowly came to agree to try this. But what turns me off is the other man always has a bigger cock and she tells her husband this guy fucked her better than he ever could. Just enjoy the fact you got to fuck someone else.

And oh! What is that part about her saying he will NEVER get to fuck another woman?

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 4 years ago
MFM (well sort of) with married wives being serviced by bigger cocks are always erotic

Enjoyable read of this common scenario about husbands wanting to add extra men to pleasure the wife. There seems to be lots of big dicks hanging around and plenty of small dick husbands to take up the script. Thank goodness as I enjoy these stories.

JACKVKJACKVKover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the input so far.

I agree with a lot of it, and will apply the ideas to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Minus 1

They need to allow minus numbers for things this badly written

chrisb581chrisb581over 4 years ago
i liked this

i liked this story especial her comments at the start i had those very same questions when my hubby asked me to have someone else

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
How original

She was Mother Teresa and he convinced her to embrace her inner slut. I've never read anything like this before...

Actually I skipped around until the end. And what do you know. Now she is a slut ready to service the Navy or Cleveland. Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Her husband is a sick man.

She should move out and divorce him. Rather than love and protect his wife, he wants to pimp her out. Really? Is anyone really THAT stupid?

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Question?

Don't you have to be married to be a wife? So the commenter speaking a bout married wives cheating is as dumb as this story

WolpheyWolpheyover 4 years ago
Enjoyable

I liked the story. There was a good lead up and the characters were believable. And of course the sex, always a favorite part, and I do so enjoy reading it from a female's point of view.

The dialogue style was more like reading a script than a story, still well written, but distracting. Change of tense is annoying.

Nonetheless, well written!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Thanks Jack, liked the start a lot. Good development. All was great,first five star cuck story in a while, then in short order you write that she has a vibe she hides from hubby, and you make the other guy way bigger than hubs. Still easy four, then you h

Three stars. You created a cool couple that treated each other well. Why wreck it by inserting deceit and Humiliation into the mix.???

Thanks for your quality writing, and a creative ploy with the private driver set up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW!

That is an awesome story, I Always have wished My wife would do this.

Sure would enjoy finding a "Joseph" for this experience for Her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
dialog is poorly formatted

Nice story. But please fix how you write the dialog. In prose dialog is written with quotations, “Like this.” It is not written with names and dashes like you have it all. Makes it much more difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A friend watched his wife get picked up in the casino in Vegas. Two young black gangbangers from LA totally fucked her every which way possible. As described they destroyed her . They were very rough and totally abusive both sexually and verbally. They were both in her pussy at the same time and at one point in the morning they not tried to fuck her ass at the same time but it was to much and she was begging them to stop . They told her they were having a huge party in LA the following month I’d she wanted to come they would fly her out. She went and was fuck for three days straight. She was the older token married white bitch as they introduce her to every one. She ripped up the numbers when she got back and said she couldn’t do that again it was way over the top and most of the time was treated like shit . They were only nice when she was leaving saying it was all a fun role not to take it seriously and that all the guys said how cool she was . She said the worst part was the guys were fucking her in the ass as guys and a few girls had her rim there asses. They also spit in her mouth . The last thing they had her do was blow them the whole ride to the airport she never called them again but three months later they were on a trip to philly and only the two of them . She went and fucked them the weekend. After that she blocked there number and deleted it . She said even though they both swing she was done with it . It was to much and they stopped the lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another cuck gag story …Jack u must ahve HD to give a lot of rim and blow jobs to the commentators who give a thumbs up and great comments to this shorty story ?? Be careful of AIDS jack when u are in their sack

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

These LW whores don't need much persuading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I knew it was going to be a cuckold story, but read it anyway. I was going to just skim read it first, but as I read it, it seemed to get interesting, so I read it. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

blackice51blackice51over 1 year ago

I loved the story. 5 Stars!!!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

I should have listened to my brain about reading this it was under the wrong damn subcategory and why do you writers think that men are cuckolds 90 percent of us ain't and would never stand for something like this if a so called man gets off by watching his wife fucking another man then he isn't a man he is a fucking bitch and he just showed his wife he was so now she's keep fucking other men even behind his back cause her husband showed he isn't a man a woman wants a man not a little bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous