He Planned It All Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph and I kissed on the back seat, he was running his hands up and down my thighs. My heart was pounding but with each minute passing I began to loosen up. I know my husband could hear the sounds of our kissing, but that's all it was... until we got to the highway.

His hand began going a little higher until it stopped on my breast. I was shocked, but also very turned on. That's when a bit of the nervousness turned into a little bit of bravery. I let him feel my breasts for a moment while we kissed like high schoolers. I then reached back, unclasped my bra and threw it onto the dashboard to not only to tease my husband, but to let him know where we were at with this. I watched, and my husband didn't even flinch. I looked back at Joseph and sat on his lap. Now there was nothing but the thin material my dress was made of and him. I could feel his bulging manhood through his pants and my laced thong much better than on the dance floor. As we kissed he pulled the top of my dress down and began kissing my breasts. It was so different with someone else. By now we were being a little noisy and I could only imagine how hard my husband was.

As I got off of his lap he began to rub my pussy lightly through the thin fabric of my thong. I removed his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his very nice chest and abs. I moved into a more comfortable position where not only could he fondle me, but I finally had access to his pants. I was insanely horny and was going to pop any second from his hand rubbing me. I began rubbing his rather large cock through his pants as I started to feel my orgasm approach. He moved his hands under my panties for better access and began getting faster. His bare hands on my pussy caused me to lose control. My moans filled the car as I just came from another man.

I was still very horny. This moment was the hottest thing I have imagined. I just needed a moment to recuperate from the sensitivity down there. I was already in position so I pulled his pants and boxers to his ankles and was pleasantly surprised by this mans very nice cock. This was the 4th penis I've ever seen in person, and it was by far the largest. It was even bigger than my secret sex toy. Joseph reaches for something in his pocket and pulls out a condom. I look at Joseph and asked if he was "clean". When he nodded I explained that I was on birth control and would prefer not to use the condom if it was okay with him. When he nodded again I grabbed his cock and started jerking him off as I slowly put his penis in my mouth. I slowly bobbed up and down while I played with his massive balls with my left hand. The taste of his precum was different than my husbands. Not better, just different, and change is nice every now and then. I could hear he was beginning to moan when I signaled to him that I was ready again.

He bent me over the seat while he moved my laced black thong to the side, holding it in place with his thumb and he complimented my ass. This was the moment I realized that I wanted it. There was no more reluctance, no more shyness, and no more guilt. I needed this mans cock inside of me right now.

His huge warm hands were grabbing my ass as he slowly pushed his cock in. I let out a moan and made sure they both heard me say that I love the way his cock felt inside of me. He started slow and gentle. He softly spanked me a few times softly as he began inserting more and more of his long thick cock. I felt his huge balls slapping my clit and increasing in speed. Once he was all the way in I felt amazing as I was bent over while involuntarily squeezing the seats as hard as I could. The pleasure was overwhelming. I felt so dirty in a good way, being fucked doggy style of a moving vehicle my loving husband was driving. I even liked the small bit of pain from my breasts violently going back and forth as they hang there. The sounds of my growing moans and the slaps from his hips hitting against my ass filled the car. I was making noises I've never made before. His cock was filling my pussy more than I was used to. He was going as hard as he could as I yelled

"Oh fuck yes I'm cumming don't stop"

I let out an incredible moan of pleasure as I squeezed the soft back seat as hard as I could.

My climax slowly faded, and I was again exhausted from pleasure.

Joseph hadn't cum yet, and I needed his seed in me. So I asked Joseph where he needed to be dropped off. It was only about 35 minutes away so I instructed the "driver" to head there now. I put Joseph back in the seat, removed my dress and thong. Then I threw my damp panties upfront letting Jack know that this wasn't over yet.

I straddled Joseph making sure my breasts were in his face as his cock slid in. I wasn't yet ready for another round but now we only had a limited time. I slowly rode his cock while his large hands grabbed both of my asscheecks. I was almost instantly horny again and told him the more he squeezes, the harder I'll go. My hands are on the seats for leverage to pull myself into him as hard as I could. He's kissing my breasts and grabbing my ass as I go faster and harder. There was nothing but skin to skin contact, my stomach was pressing against his toned chest. We're both moaning and I can tell he's going to climax before me. He lets out a loud moan as I feel his cock burst inside of me. The hot fluid was pushing me over the edge and I just needed to keep going for a few more seconds until I let out my orgasmic moan.

I stay on top of him kissing, naked and totally satisfied. Once we're at his drop off point we said our farewells and he thanked me for a great night. He fixed his clothes and exited.

I'm still naked in the back when my husband tells me not to bother getting dressed, drives around the corner and climbs in back with me. I'm not completely wanting more sex, but I know that's not an option at this point. Jack tells me to ride him like I just did Joseph.

Valerie- Okay, but you aren't allowed to talk.

I pull his pants of and straddle his rock hard cock. I can tell he won't last long. So if I'm going to cum for the fourth time tonight I'd have to get to work.

I tell Jack

Valerie- You like what just happened don't you. You love that another man just fucked me better than you could.

I pick up the pace and feel my arousal picking up again too.

Valerie- You like fucking my cum filled pussy don't you. I like fucking you with another mans cum inside me.

I push his face into my breasts and force it to stay there.

Valerie- I liked having another man suck on my breasts while I rode his large cock until his hot cum filled me up.

I was getting close again and I'm surprised he's lasted this long. My moans get louder as I feel my legs quiver and my toes curl and I shout,

Oh my god fill my pussy again, I'm cumming.

And just like that his hands squeezed my ass as he shot his load into my pussy. We made out there for a bit like we hadn't in so long. I wonder if he was okay with that after I sucked another mans cock.

I looked at Jack and said, "I love you so much, and we can do that again if you want sometime."

12