He Said He was Going to Rape Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy11
sissy11
1,469 Followers

"Daydreaming?" a voice suddenly asked.

My pussy must've recognized it as Mr. Baxter's because my panties instantly flooded.

"Go get me a coffee, would you?"

Eager for any excuse to escape, I said yes and got up. But before I could get away, he slipped a hand under my skirt and gave my crotch a full swipe!

"Oh my god!" I squeaked, but he just walked away laughing.

"I love how you're always so happy to see me," he called out, and I'd never been more humiliated in my life.....

The next day, I was having a conversation with some of the juniors when Mr. Baxter came up behind me.

"Boo!" he joked with his usual waist grab, and I screamed out in fright.

"Oooo, hear that, boys. She's a squealer! Come on honey, give us another."

He squeezed my waist again and I made a pathetic mewl.

"Mmmmm...." he hummed quietly into my ear so only I could hear. "I can't wait to hear the little sounds you make when I'm deep inside you....."

The junior associates were talking quietly amongst themselves but couldn't avoid the scene in front of them: Big, dirty Mr. Baxter dry humping a petite secretary. They couldn't tell if I was his girl, or if I even enjoyed it, but they too were in no position to stop him.

"Back to work with you," he ordered jovially after. "I don't like to see you dally."

"Yes, sir. Sorry, sir....." I replied meekly, considering quitting now more than ever.

I continued to walk around the office on eggshells for the next week, always keeping one eye open for Mr. Baxter. After an exhausting few days, I was ready for the weekend when my boss called me into his office an hour before closing.

"Susie, I've got a big job for you right now. Here, it's better if I just show you."

We walked out to the lobby and entered the elevator, where Mr. Cunningham asked the bellhop for the basement.

"Have you been enjoying yourself so far?" he asked. "And the city?"

"Oh, yes sir of course. I've just been loving it...."

"Good, good. And you get along with everyone here?"

"Umm... Y-yes, sir, definitely...!"

"Ha, glad to hear. I was afraid Baxter might give you trouble. I mean, you're such a pretty girl I wouldn't even blame him, but....."

I was silent and stunned for the millionth time that summer, now with a fresh cut from my boss whom I deeply respected. Unable to retort, I followed meekly as we exited the elevator and walked through a maze of cabinets until reaching an old door.

"This is the filing room," he said once it was open, then promptly ushered me in.

The room was chaotic, lined with stacks of papers that seemed to have no order.

"Your job is to alphabetize these records, okay? And unfortunately I'm gonna need it done today."

Dammit! It was already 4:30 and I had plans for dinner!

"But, sir, I-"

"I'm sorry, Susie, but I really need this. Even the girls have to get their hands dirty sometimes."

He laughed at himself like he was so clever but in reality his job seemed far easier than mine. Glitzy lunches and boatloads of money? Doesn't sound particularly "dirty" to me....

I finally acquiesced and whispered a defeated, "okay....." figuring I could just quit if it was that awful. I was pretty sick of this job anyways.

After he left I got to work and it wasn't as bad as I thought. There was no clock down here but I'd already finished half in what felt like an hour. If I could just keep the pace I'd be out before 7 and make my dinner.

Halfway through the Ns though I heard the door knob jiggle. Expecting my boss to let me leave early, I spun around with the widest smile.

"Thanks for letti-"

"Why are you already thanking me, baby? I haven't even started yet."

"W-what...?" I knew whose voice it was but had to look up at his devilish face for confirmation. "Mr. B-Baxter... Umm.... I was just..."

I started walking towards the door, immediately understanding the gravity of the situation.

"Oh I know exactly what you're doing, Miss Susie Q. Who do you think sent you down here?"

Panic mode set in as my reality became clear and I made a dash for the single door. Unsurprisingly, Mr. Baxter had already shut and locked it.

"And where do you think you're going?" he asked menacingly with crossed arms.

"I-I need to go home...." I stuttered, backing away.

"Not yet you don't. Not til I get what I came for."

"Uhhh... But...."

"Come on, Susie, you know I'm a man of my word. I'd never break a promise. And remind me, what is it I said I'm gonna do to you?"

"......."

"I know you're scared to say it, but you didn't hear me wrong. I said I'm gonna rape you, baby, and that's what I'm here to do."

Finally I got some courage and charged at him with flailing fists.

"NO! Let me out!!!"

He easily held me in a bear hug.

"Come on, can you blame me? I mean, look at you! You're fuckin' beautiful! Of course I'm gonna rape you!"

I wasn't sure how to feel but was strangely flattered.

"You just don't get it cuz you're not a man, but that's not my problem. Now go on, sweetie, take off your blouse for me."

He pushed me towards the center of the room and I cowered under the bright light.

"Let's go, take off that blouse and let me see those perky tits! You've been hiding them from me ever since you got here and I don't like that."

"Please, Mr. Baxter, please! Just let me go!"

"You're not goin' anywhere, little girl. Now take that top off before I come over there and take it off for you!"

"No! Please! HELP!! HELLPPPP!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!"

Mr. Baxter started laughing which instantly crushed my hope.

"Why do you think I sent you all the way down here? Nobody can hear you. And even if they did, do you really think they'd stop me? I mean hell, they'd probably join in!"

The worst part was that he was right.

"Now let's try this again. I'm gonna give you one more chance to take your shirt off before I rip it to shreds."

I really liked this top and knew he meant it. I also knew there was truly nowhere to go and that my best chance at survival was compliance.

"P-please, Mr. B-Baxter.... I-"

Tears dripped down my cheeks as my hands moved robotically to unbutton my shirt. I was shaking so hard I could barely do it, but an intimidating lunge from Mr. Baxter got me going.

"The bra too," he said, licking his lips.

"P-please.... Noooo....."

"Do it!" he barked, then finally came over and unclipped it himself.

He chucked my bra to the side and looked back at me with a cruel smile. I was lit up in the center of the room, cupping my B cups so Mr. Baxter couldn't see my pink nipples. No one had since my first boyfriend and I was so ashamed to be on display.

"Move your hands!" he ordered, and out of pure fear I obeyed.

Slowly I revealed my pink areolas and jutting gum drop teats, so hard from the adrenaline coursing through me. They were covered in goosebumps and the microscopic hairs on my breasts stuck straight up. My nipples felt so hot and hard, pulsing in the same way my clit had before.

"Mmmm.... the perfect little tits. I think I'll have a taste."

I grimaced and tried to back away but Mr. Baxter trapped me up against the wall. I screamed while he moved his head forward and latched onto my left teat.

"No! No, please!"

"Nmmmnn... Quiet girl," he mumbled through suckles. "You've been hiding these for way too long."

"Unnnhhh... AH!"

He was slurping, nibbling and sucking my nipple, working it in a way I'd never experienced. It felt shockingly hot, like my nerves were on fire, and I felt my pussy lips slicken as my thighs rubbed together.

"These are the perfect size, baby," he complimented, his other hand feeling up my right one before switching over his mouth.

"P-please.... stop! Ooo! UNH! PLEASE! UNNHHH!"

"Why would I stop now when you're enjoying yourself so much?"

Mr. Baxter moved one of his hands under my short skirt and raised it up my thigh. I started mewling nervously, knowing he was about to feel my moist lips. There was no way to hide how slick they were.

"See," he laughed when he made it all the way up and started playing with my damp panties. "Told you you liked it."

"Unnhhh... UNHH!!"

He was tapping on my panties, right over the puffy lips, drawing out more fluid until they were drenched.

"Now let's get these off so I can see all of you, huh?"

Not wanting a repeat of last time, Mr. Baxter decided to remove them himself. In one powerful tug, he yanked down both my skirt and panties, leaving me completely exposed under the sterile lights. My long hair whipped wildly as I looked for an escape, any way to hide my naked body from this beast, but there was nowhere to go!

"Quit covering yourself!" he barked when I went to protect my little flower. I was so humiliated to have him see my brunette bush and delicate labia.

Out of fear I obeyed, slowly moving my hands behind my back so he could see all of me.

"Mmmmm.... What a petite little thing you are. And with such a pretty pussy."

Mr. Baxter had removed his sport coat and was rolling up his sleeves while he circled me. As he loosened his tie with one hand, the other reached down to feel my bare cunt, the first time it'd been touched since my ex.

"OoOoOoOoOooo!" I moaned.

"God, you're fuckin' soaking, baby."

I couldn't look at him, so embarrassed by my body's natural reaction, but he turned my head and stared at me.

"You feel that?" he asked while tickling between my lips, right on my slippery slit. "Feel how wet you are? That's all for me, baby. You're soaked cuz of me."

He started pushing his thick finger in and more fluids poured out.

"Fuck....!" I grunted passionately, proving him entirely right.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's okay. It's just what happens to a little girl when her man's nearby."

His finger was all the way inside me now and I'd never felt anything like it. My ex was a small man with delicate features and his fingers must've been half the size of Mr. Baxter's. Hell, even his penis couldn't reach as deep as these digits, so we were in uncharted territory!

"Oh my god.... Oh my god...!"

He sped up, dipping in and out, squirming and wriggling when planted.

"Fuck!! FUCK!!"

Both my hands gripped his thick forearm as he scrambled my eggs. I'd never had something penetrate me so deeply, so forcefully, and it was extremely overwhelming!

"That's it, just like that. Let Daddy make you feel good."

I looked at him with the most confused, anxious expression. Why was he doing this to me? Why couldn't I stop him?? But most of all, why did it feel so GOOD??!

"UNH! FUCK! AH! PLEASE!"

"Oh yeah, baby, that's it. Cum for Daddy, come on."

"AH! EEEP! EEEE! OH!"

I was chirping frantically as he pounded my pussy with his fingers. He switched to the middle and ring, gripping my whole body from underneath like a bowling ball while ravishing me.

SHLICK CLAP SLOSH CLAP SHLICK

The sounds of our debauchery echoed around the small room. Wet slaps and pained moans as he dug out my insides. I was off the floor now, held up entirely from under my crotch by this huge man.

"UNH! AH!"

"CUM FOR ME, BABY! CUM FOR DADDY!"

"AHH!! AHH!! I'M! I'M!!"

I didn't quite know what was happening. Of course I knew what an orgasm was and thought I'd had one before, but nothing had ever come close to this feeling! My thighs were quivering uncontrollably, juices bursting from my cunt, my tight pink walls convulsing around Mr. Baxter. Then he slipped another finger up to rub against my swollen clit and that sent me over the edge.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

I shrieked and shook in Mr. Baxter's arms as he scraped the orgasm out of me. He dug his fingers deep, curling and dragging them along my walls to maximize the sensation. My insides were on fire, my pussy the center of the universe as I exploded all over his hairy hand.

"I knew you were just being shy. I knew you liked me..."

Mr. Baxter was all over me now, kissing and fondling wherever he wanted. Still in a daze, I was too exhausted to stop him and just accepted the aggressive treatment. He tilted my head up and made me kiss his hairy face while slowly rubbing my puffed up lips. I was still soaked but could feel fresh fluid flow as he molested me. It was so embarrassing to leak for him just seconds after I'd cum.

Mr. Baxter noticed my reaction and said it was just more proof that I liked him, that we were meant to be together. He was holding me tightly and telling me I was his girl now, that he owned me and I had to obey him.

"Good girls always listen to their Daddy," he whispered in my ear, upsetting me even more.

I didn't want to be his girl! To have to listen to his stupid rules or risk punishment! None of it was fair. Just because I was a pretty girl and he was a powerful man he could do whatever he wanted and I had to take it! I got really upset and started struggling with Mr. Baxter but he just kept kissing me.

"You're not going anywhere, baby, not until Daddy gets his fill. You know it's not right for a girl to leave her man so pent up."

He was rubbing his crotch against my leg and I could feel the enormous flesh that lay beneath. He put my hand on it, made me caress the monster he was going to forcefully shove inside.

"You and him are gonna get to know each other really well," he said with an uncomfortably confident smirk. "And since you two are gonna be seeing each other every day, you better play nice."

His insinuation that this wouldn't be the last time made my clit throb.

"Why don't you go up against the wall now, sweet cheeks. I wanna get a better look at that tight body."

He gently pushed me towards the back of the room and when I got there I tried to cover myself.

"HANDS UP!" he shouted, and out of survival instinct I instantly surrendered.

"Mmmm... look at those perky little cheeks. So cute. Now take a step out, baby. I wanna see you spread for me."

I was so terrified but obedience felt like the only option. Once my feet were apart, I could feel the cool air breezing against my separated lips, tickling my wet slit.

"Arch your back a little, that's it. Let Daddy see that pussy. Remember, baby, it's all mine. All mine."

With a shiver I poked my butt out which further opened my flower. My inner lips were now exposed to Mr. Baxter and I was beyond embarrassed. I was sure he could see my juices reflecting in the light, possibly even the drops as they trickled down my quivering pink hole. I felt like a piece of meat and it was so demeaning.

"Reach back and spread those cheeks. Daddy wants to see your little puss."

I knew he would make me do it no matter what so with the greatest shame I moved my hands back.

"Pull 'em apart!" he ordered with frightening urgency, and I spread them immediately.

I felt crazed popping out my pink pussy for him, knowing he was going to rape me any second. I knew he couldn't last much longer, especially when I was giving him a glistening, tight pink target!

I moaned pathetically while spreading my butt wider and felt a tear fall down my chin. I couldn't believe this is what it had come to. Splayed against the wall, legs wide, wet holes displayed for my boss's boss. I stood there in utter terror waiting for a reaction, but turned my head back a minute later when I still hadn't received one.

Mr. Baxter seemed to be in some sort of trance, masturbating his long penis while staring intently at my pussy. His pants were off and he was sweating at the hairline, salivating like a rabid animal, all while swinging his gargantuan cock around like some sex beast.

When we finally made eye contact, his lust-drunk expression scared the hell out of me. With my pussy spread out against the wall, his weapon angry and hard, I knew this was only going one way. So I braced myself as he bounded towards me, prayed I would just disappear. But there was nowhere to go. In an instant his tip was pushed up against my drenched lips and shimmying its way inside.

"No! No, Mr. Baxter! STOP!!"

"Quiet, girl!" he barked, then put a hand over my mouth. "You've been teasing me for too long, but not anymore! No, now you're mine and you're gonna take every fuckin' inch."

He continued to push his steel flesh into my warm hole, gliding straight past the tip to the shaft.

"MMMM!!!"

"That's right, you just moan while Daddy takes your little pussy all for himself."

My hands were still behind my back, trapped by one of his while he shoved deeper into my white hot core. His turgid flesh expanded my lips and pushed up hard against my gushy walls. I'd never had anything close to this big inside me and the feeling was so overwhelming and intense.

"MM! MMM!!"

He was pulling in and out, teasing my lips with his slimy tip to coax out even more juice. I was on my toes, the rough sexual treatment sending me into unknown territory. I felt feral, like an animal trapped under her mate, forced to take his rut. I was so confused. Terrified but also on fire! My pussy was wetter than ever, my clit buzzing with each hump, my nipples diamond-hard. I didn't want to admit it to myself but somewhere deep down I think I was starting to like it.....

"MMHMMHMMHMMMMM!"

Mr. Baxter let my wrists go to move his hand to my clit. When he pressed his thumb down I started bucking uncontrollably, my pussy convulsing and choking his snake. He started bellowing louder, saying he was close to bursting, close to making me his.

"I'm gonna knock you up, you little bitch! Make you my girl for life! Breed this pussy every day so you're always dripping my seed! Poppin' out my babies one by one! That's right! You're not leaving me now! Not after this!"

"Hmmmm!! HHHMMMMMM!!"

He was railing me at 100 mph and all I could hear was skin clapping and fluid sloshing. My poor pussy couldn't take it anymore. It was too damn much! After a few more clit tickles, a few more deep, excavating humps, I exploded all over the basement floor.

"AHHH!! FUUUHUUHUUUUUCKKK!"

He'd torn his hand away to hold my hips so now I could really scream. I squealed, cried, moaned and begged while I came, understanding that nothing would ever be the same. I knew something profound had changed within me, that I was no longer innocent Susie. I'd been ravished, taken by a man and made to cum like his "little bitch!" But to be honest, that is how I felt now... Like he owned me, like I was his.

And it didn't help that when he pulled out his softening cock, a deluge of warm jizz followed. He seemed to notice and made an effort to plug it up, collecting it with his digit then fingering it back in. I was in far too much shock to stop him so I just stood still while he ensured I was knocked up.

"Oh, baby, that was so good," Mr. Baxter swooned after, evidently thinking I was just as elated. When he saw my sullen look he added, "don't be sad. We both saw how much you liked it. I mean fuck, you came twice! Girls only do that for their man!"

He nuzzled his beard into my neck and kissed me like he was my boyfriend. The smooching continued and he moved his lips up to mine. He kissed me slowly for a while, dipping his tongue in intermittently to also conquer my mouth. The deeper he tongued the more confused I became, and soon I felt myself getting slick and wet. I hated that he could do this to me so easily but there was no way to stop it. He put his hand on my butt and when he felt the wetness I could see his big cock growing again. He placed my small palms on it and made me masturbate him while tenderly finger fucking me.

"I'm so glad you're my girl now," he whispered, then turned me around and pushed me back up against the wall.

I knew there was no way to stop him, and maybe my hot pussy even liked his possessive attitude.... So I let him spread me open and shove his dick back into my dripping hole. He fucked me much more intimately this time, sucking softly on my neck and making me kiss him. It almost felt sensual and I was so damned confused.

sissy11
sissy11
1,469 Followers