He Said He was Going to Rape Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel I was getting close and just wanted it all to end. To cum and run. Of course Mr. Baxter didn't let me, and after blowing my mind again made me redress in front of him then held my hand as we took the elevator back up. When we got out at the lobby, I was surprised to see Mr. Cunningham still here. He flashed a big smile and even gave Mr. Baxter a thumbs up, a brutal finish to my evening.

"Why don't you head on home now, honey, I'll see you Monday. And thanks for being such a minx! I've never met a girl who came so many times."

He smacked my ass all in view of my boss then ushered me out the door before returning to speak with him. My face was red hot while I waddled out onto hectic Madison Avenue, where I was immediately accosted by a construction crew.

"That hairs lookin' a little crazy, baby! And your shirt's not buttoned up! Did somebody just have their way with you?!"

They all howled while I slinked away feeling more shameful than ever, hating that they were right.

When I got home I broke down crying and ran to the shower. Even stripping my clothes made me feel violated though as I remembered Mr. Baxter forcing me to do the same. And when I saw my naked body, my pale skin covered in red marks, hickies and bruises, I felt utterly owned.

I knew the shower couldn't wash away the shame but it did make me feel better. I brewed some tea after then lied in bed, Mr. Baxter the only thing on my mind.....

He remained the object of my thoughts all weekend as I tried to come to terms with the attack, with my bodily reactions. I wasn't sure how he was going to treat me on Monday, or if I'd even go back! I knew returning was tacit approval of his advances, but I really couldn't risk losing a paycheck. My lease was locked in for 12 months and failure to pay would ruin me! No, I would have to go back. I would have to face him.

When I arrived Monday morning I could tell something was off, and upon getting to my desk I noticed another young woman sitting there.

"Um, excuse me. I think you're in my seat," I said, believing her to have made a mistake on her first day.

"Oh no, this is where I was assigned. To Mr. Cunningham, see."

She pointed to her name plate and indeed it did say she was his secretary. Well where the hell did that leave me? Was I fired!!!! I had a brief meltdown but before it became full blown Mr. Cunningham came out of his office.

"Oh, Susie!" he said with the same knowing smile he'd given me Friday.

"Um, Mr. Cunningham, has there been a mix up?"

"No, no. Sorry, I forgot to tell you but you've actually been transferred. You're going to be working on the second floor now, as Mr. Baxter's secretary."

"Oooh, the second floor!" the new girl said excitedly. "Congratulations!"

Little did she know this was really a demotion. Realizing just how much power Mr. Baxter held over me, I was in a daze while packing my things and walking to my new area. When I arrived, there was a note on the desk telling me to come into the office.

"Susie, I'm so glad you're up here with me now! Come here, my girl, give me a hug."

He got up and lumbered over to me before burying my face in his chest. He smelled of expensive cologne and cigarettes and admittedly it was sort of attractive. Of course the pleasantries didn't last long though and he quickly moved his hands under my skirt to feel up my asscheeks. Stuck in his arms, I just had to accept it.

"Awww, I know you're needy now but Daddy's gotta work. Be a good girl and go get me a coffee."

I went to the door but my new boss stopped me. "Uh, uh, uh. Aren't you forgetting something?"

He pointed to his cheek and I knew what he wanted. My paycheck on the front of my mind, I begrudgingly went to Mr. Baxter and kissed his face.

"That's right, baby, every time you leave. Now don't be too long, you know I always miss you!"

I'd gotten so used to him fondling my butt I barely noticed he'd been doing it the whole time. When he sent me out with a spank, heat surged through my groin, and the whole walk to the kitchen I had that now all too familiar feeling of being slick between my legs.

Working for Mr. Baxter felt suspiciously more like dating him. We spent nearly all our time together, whether it be in his office, at my desk or out to lunch. We'd go on long walks in Central Park and he even took me to his house in the Hampton's once for an errand.

During all this time he was methodically wearing down my defenses. Always complimenting me, kissing me, making me giggle. I started to see him less as my boss and more as my boyfriend, or even, as he liked to refer to himself, my "Daddy."

We didn't fuck again until the following Friday, when he shut his door and kissed me after lunch. I didn't even try to stop him and let him strip me down and bend me over his desk, just like he'd dreamed about.

By the second month I was taking his taxi home and sleeping in his 5th Ave apartment. I was still reluctant at times, but it was so hard to say no to him. And even when I did he never took it for an answer, somehow always finding a way to get what he wanted.

And what he really wanted, of course, was Baxter Jr. Around the third month after our "rendezvous in the basement", as he now called it in his campaign to rewrite our origin story, my belly started to show. I knew he'd been "breeding me" and that it was bound to happen eventually, but I just kept pushing all those thoughts away. I still considered myself an independent working woman, even if Mr. Baxter didn't see me that way. But once the baby bump arrived there was no more fun and games. Life was coming at me fast and I wasn't sure I could handle it alone.

"Sweetheart...." Mr. Baxter whispered to me one night in the dark as we lay in his bed. "I know my child's inside of you."

He turned to me and rested his big, warm palm on my slightly rounded belly.

"I know it's inside you, and I want to raise it with you."

He handled me more gently than ever before while rolling me to face him.

"I want to marry you, my little Susie Q. I want you to be my wife."

He kept rubbing my stomach and kissing my forehead, sniffing my hair as he pulled me into him.

"Will you do that for me, sweetheart? Will you be my girl?"

I exhaled deeply, feeling the weight of everything I'd experienced since arriving lifted off my shoulders. Yes he'd attacked me, and yes his methods were ruthless, but the reality was even after all that I really did love him. Somehow he'd made me and I could no longer pretend I didn't.

With his child already in my womb, the answer was a no brainer. I gave him a shy smile and whispered back, "you know I already am."