He Said Stop, But She Didn't Listen

Story Info
Girlfriend of corporate man gets punished for bratting out.
4.2k words
4.28
11.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manhattan, New York. 10:30 at night after a release party for the corporate boyfriend's business startup, Louis and Charlotte were walking home as it was merely a few blocks away. Charlotte was making everything difficult for Louis at the party. She was being a brat all night, teasing him as often as she could, ignoring every warning sign he kept giving her, even deriving some pleasure from the look on his face when she blatantly ignored his order to calm down. She knows she's going to be in big trouble the second they walk through the penthouse's front door. But the excitement of what he's going to do to her keeps her heart racing as they calmly walk down the street alone holding hands like nothing was wrong at all.

The closer they got to their building, the harder he would hold onto her hand, letting her know he didn't forget all the brattiness she did. Soon, they arrived at the building and went through the lobby, fairly innocently, until the door shut on the elevator. Without warning, Charlotte was pinned against the wall by Louis' hand, semi-gently/semi-tightly, around her throat. He looked into her eyes with such fierceness that she felt she could melt right then and there.

He leaned in and growled into her ear lowly, "Y'kno you definitely won't be walking right for the next few days due to the bullshit you pulled at the party all night long... right?" He then bit her neck quickly before the elevator stopped mid-way up and pulled away like nothing happened as an elderly woman walked in and rode the elevator up with them, none the wiser to what was going through their minds. She got off the floor below theirs and as soon as the elevator door closed again, he gripped her by the back of her neck tightly, and they waited there like that while they rode it up the rest of the way to the final stop at the top of the building.

Once the door opened he pushed her out by her neck in front of him, leading her down the hallway to their front door. Louis fished for his keys out of his suit pocket and placed them into the lock and unlocked the door, putting his keys back into his pocket when he was done. But before he opened the door he stood there, almost on purpose to give her that much more anticipation. Finally, after what felt like hours of silence and standing absolutely still, he opened the door and shoved her in. He let go of her neck and put up his jacket on the coat rack next to the door.

Sternly, he spoke to her, "Strip all your clothes off and stand right in that spot by the doorway, and do not move one inch." Leaving the entryway and down the hall towards their bedroom, Charlotte assumed he went there to go get a scene set up for them. She started doing as she was told, her nipples erect just from the thought of what was to come. She took off her shirt and bra, which brushed against the already erect nipples, causing her to shiver a bit. It took everything in her not to moan just from that alone, she was so turned on already. Her nipples were a dead giveaway that she was, plus it was fairly chilly in the house without a shirt on. She finished taking off the rest of her pants, looking at how wet her panties already were and smirking, knowing if he saw this he would have degraded her about being such a needy slut. She shook her head and gathered herself, knowing he would be back any minute and she needed to get her head on straight so she could focus on whatever punishment lay ahead.

About 25 minutes later, Louis came back wearing a white button-down, black dress pants from the day, and his black leather harness. His face was stern and determined, with a flare of desire in his eyes. Charlotte saw this and whatever fire that was inside her already grew at that point. He knew how much this outfit got her going, and he was going to tease the hell out of her with it. She was going to be punished, and harshly, for being so insubordinate all day long. In front of not only friends but also business partners and co-workers.

He stood there, hands behind his back, staring at her intently. Feeling his eyes on her roaming all over her body made her body start warming up from between her thighs up throughout the rest of her body. Her breathing started slowly getting heavier while he started to circle her, never letting her see what he had in his hands behind his back as he did, and also never taking his hungry eyes off of her. The sheer amount of intensity behind his hungry eyes shook her to her core, making it nearly irresistible to touch herself for him. But she resisted because she knew if she didn't he would make whatever punishment he had already planned much, much worse.

Louis then stopped behind her, where she couldnt see him as she kept her head straight on without even being told to. "Grab onto your hair and hold it above your head and do not let go no matter what." He ordered. She did as she was told to and braced herself for whatever it was he was about to do to her. Her mind was racing along with her heartbeat. Suddenly she felt a soft cloth brush against her right shoulder as he moved his hand through her arms and took the cloth belt and placed it over her eyes and tied it under her hair. Now she couldn't see anything.

He took her by the back of her neck again, "Do not let go of your hair. Walk." She knew they were going to the bedroom but being blindfolded you lose a bit of your sense of direction even in your own home. She did as told, and heard the door to the bedroom open, and then got pushed through it, and he closed it behind them. She stood there awaiting instructions. She heard a box she was all too familiar with the sound of it opening, open, and heard him roam around it for something. She heard the closet open and then the rattle of chains. Then she felt his presence behind her again, silence filling the room for several minutes. He sure was making this difficult just by not doing anything to her, and also knowing he was wearing her favorite outfit, but being blindfolded so she wasn't allowed to see it. This was definitely the start of a long, punish-filled night.

Suddenly, mid-thought, she felt the sting of a cat-o-nine tails swat across her entire ass, not lightly either, at the top of how hard she likes it being swung. Louis was not holding back tonight at all. Charlotte let out a loud yelp, which earned her to be gripped by the neck from behind as he moved in, pressing himself against her backside and leaned into her ear, and growled into it again, "...Did I give you permission to make a noise...?" She whimpers "..no, Sir.." and he bites her neck once more, hard, making her bite her lip so she could hold in her moan. He then pulled away and struck her ass with the whip again, just as hard as before.

It took everything in her not to moan out in pleasure at each whip he gave her. The only thing she could do to stop herself from moaning was to focus on anything else, so, she started counting how many whips he gave her. She got to 6 before he stopped and she heard him place the whip on the desk beside them. Then it clicked. 6 whips, one for every time he had told her to stop being a brat at the party. The warm sting across both of her ass cheeks felt so incredibly amazing that she couldn't help but smile and lick her lips. He, of course, saw this.

"Oh? Did someone enjoy their first punishment? Well, that's too bad. You know you aren't supposed to enjoy being punished. What a little whore you are..." Louis grinned at the sight of her squirming to him calling her that. He just knew she had to be drenched. She absolutely loved being called names, and he loved seeing her reactions when he did. Especially in his low, dominant voice.

He leaned into Charlotte's ear, seeing her visibly starting to shake from how needy she is right now, and lowly growled out, "I bet you're just itching to have me touch you aren't you...?" She nodded quickly. She knew it wasn't going to be that easy though. She knew she was still getting punished. And as much as she had hoped he would be just as horny and wanting it as she is that he would disregard her punishment, at least for tonight, and fuck her, she knew that that was a pipe dream.

She felt cold metal wrap itself around her wrists, her hands still holding her hair up, and heard the chains moving as he tied her hands together with them. He then lead her over to a hook they had hanging off the canopy on their bedframe. He attached the chain to it so that she wasn't able to move from that spot nor was she able to relax her hands down even if she wanted to.

Taking a step back, he admired her body once again, being chained up like that, legs spread open, her entire body on display for him. "So vulnerable... So beautiful... You really drive me crazy, Char. I hope you know this..." He reached down and gently caressed the side of her breasts with the outside of his hand, which he noticed made her body tense up and cause her nipples to erect again. He smirked at this, knowing that just the mere touch he gave her excited her so much.

"Must be so terrible, knowing that I'm wearing your favorite outfit and not being allowed to see it. Not getting my touch. Or any of your pretty little holes filled. You're so incredibly needy right now, aren't you, my little slut?"

"Yes, sir! I am!" She excitedly said, slightly exasperated. Charlotte knew she was going to have to beg him eventually to touch her, let alone fuck her. She knew things weren't going to go the way she wanted anymore. She was entirely at his mercy, and she loved every second of it.

Louis chuckled at how desperate she sounded. Then after a few minutes of him caressing her breasts on the side, not even going anywhere near her nipples, he suddenly slapped them from the side, watching as they bounced back and forth and hungrily taking in every jolt and slight whimper she tried so hard to hold in. He slapped her breast from the other side, and the sight of her tits bouncing like that was enough to finally get him to start caving. He was already rock solid at this point, and unless he wanted to ruin her favorite outfit with his precum, he had to take it off and get down to business. So, he stripped in front of her despite knowing she can't see him do so. But he made up for that by making sure she heard everything he did.

At this point, her breathing was so heavy, you would have thought she was getting fucked already. She was so wet that it was starting to drip down her inner thighs. If only he would just give in and fuck her already, then maybe she wouldn't be going crazy with how incredibly horny she was. But that was part of the punishment. He wanted to drive her mad. After all, that's how he was at the party when she pulled her bratty stunts. Dropping napkins in front of him and bending over to pick them up in those skin-tight, practically see-through pants of hers. Letting him see she didn't have any underwear on. And in front of all those people too. His little whore was doing everything she could think of tonight to get him hard and have him thinking of nothing but her and her body and what he was going to do to it when they got home. In fact, there was a little part of her that wanted to succeed in driving him so insane, that he wouldn't even wait until they got home and would pull her into some closet or bathroom at the party and fucked her right then and there. But unfortunately, his resolve was a lot stronger than she thought.

She then was pulled out of her thoughts by the sound of a vibrator being turned on. She knew just which one it was, too, based on the distinct vibration noise it gave off, as it was different from the others they had. It was the big, dildo-shaped one with a clit stimulator at the top. It was the one she was forced to have several orgasms with. The one she begs for his cock on, more than others. He was going to torment her to no end.

"Now, little miss. The next time you think to tease me when we're in public like that again, I want you to take a moment and remember just how desperate I've made you, and am going to continue to make you right now. I want you to think how much worse it will be every time you do it until you finally learn to be my obedient little slut. Do I make myself clear?" He sternly spoke, leaning down on his knees in front of her, holding the vibrator just a couple centimeters from her aching pussy, just close enough to where she knew it was there but couldnt feel it.

"Yes, Sir.. I'm sorry I acted out. Please, Sir... I need it so bad.." She whined, squirming her body as best she could, even moving her hips closer to try to get her pussy to touch the vibrator even for a second. But he was too smart, he moved the vibrator with her body's motions so that it would consistently be mere centimeters from her pussy at any given moment no matter where she moved her hips, driving her that much madder.

"Did I tell you to beg me, slut?!" He pulled away quickly, grasping her throat and moving his face right in front of hers, causing her to gasp from surprise and pleasure at this. "N-no Sir.. I'll be quiet..!" She whimpered. He smirked at her, "Good girl..." And finally, he kissed her passionately, and harshly at the same time. Licking her lips between each kiss, making her want more with every motion. He then placed the vibrator on her nipples lightly as they kissed, causing her to let out a soft moan into his mouth. He circled the tip of it around each nipple, ensuring they got hard and stayed that way, the vibrations rolling through every nerve that was there. If she wasn't wet before, she was now.

Louis placed the vibrator behind them on the bed, leaned down without breaking the kiss and grabbed her thighs, and lifted her so she was standing on the bed, still chained to the bed frame above her head. This was when they broke the kiss, so she could stand fully up. "Turn around." He ordered, and she did so and leaned forward because she knew that's what he wanted her to do. She let the chain hold her up as she was leaning forward, still holding onto her hair with her hands, and her ass was in perfect alignment with his face at that point.

He grabbed a wooden paddle and softly ran it across the tiny welts he gave her earlier. She gasped at this, knowing what was coming next. Then he ran the paddle up her left thigh just before reaching her pussy, and again with her right thigh. Then when he finished with that, he very slowly ran the tip of the paddle along her pussy lips, letting them spread over the paddle and getting the wood all wet. Her body shivered once it ran along her clit, causing waves of pleasure to rush through her body. If she had been any more aroused before this happened, that might have caused her to cum right then and there.

With a quick movement, the wet paddle slapped across her welted ass, causing her whole body to jolt and it took everything in her to not let out a single noise. Her breathing was completely heavy, and he knew that the second he finally did fuck her, she more than likely would cum hard right away. He loved that he could have this effect on her, and the fact that she was so desperate right now made it hard not to just give in and fuck her brains out. But, he refused to reward bad behavior.

"Now.. I'm going to slap this paddle on your ass a few more times, and you are going to be silent the whole time. If you do, I will reward you. If you let out so much as a peep, I'm going to leave you here like this, all drenched and aching for cock. Understood?" He asked with a tone that said 'don't mess with me'.

"Understood, Sir..!" Charlotte could barely get the words out. But she did it and braced herself for the next few hits. The first one hurt so good being on top of fresh welts from earlier that had time to settle in. And now that she has a hit in from the paddle, the next few hits are going to be even better. He slammed the paddle down onto her ass, not in the same spot, a few more times, giving her time to breathe in between. She didn't let out a single peep. He smiled and caressed her outer thigh gently and placed the paddle on the bed next to them.

"Good job baby.. You did so well. Now you get your reward." He spoke softly. She felt him climb up behind her and unhook her from the canopy, but kept the chains on her wrists, and used the excess chain as a leash and lead her over to the edge of the bed on the side and told her to sit. She did so and kept her hands holding her hair. She was about to find out why she was doing that, to begin with.

He placed a hand atop her head and gently guided her to his throbbing, dripping precum cock. Once she felt the head poke her cheek gently, she knew exactly what he wanted her to do, and opened her mouth and let her tongue stick out. "Such a good little cum dumpster... You know just what I want when I want it don't you.." She smiled at this with her mouth open for a second before he laid his cock on her tongue. "Now, get to work sweetheart. And you better stop when I tell you to."

She whimpered when he told her this, now knowing that she was only going to be allowed to suck on his cock for a small amount of time, and more than likely not long enough to get enough of it. He raised an eyebrow, even though she couldn't see it, and spoke "..Unless you don't want my cum to fill your tight pussy tonight?" That changed her mind about the situation. "No! I do! I really do!" She begged, and he smirked and shoved his cock into her mouth. "Shut up, whore. I know what you want. But you're gonna take what I give you and you're gonna like it, aren't you?!" She nodded and started sucking on his cock, her saliva letting his cock just glide in and out with ease. Giving a good long suck each time her mouth would slide off, and licking around the bottom as she moved back down onto it.

He leaned his head back in pleasure, holding onto her head tightly but not moving her head at all, she was doing that all on her own. Louis was feeling so much pleasure finally having something touching his cock that's been aching all afternoon. He could've come right then and there with how amazing she was at sucking him. But he held back, as she was after all behaving like a very good girl and he didn't want to disappoint her.

Pleasure took over and he couldn't stop himself, he gripped her head and started fucking her mouth, fast and hard. She could feel his cock throbbing every so often when he did, and she kept sucking as he went. Using her head as a sex toy to get himself off on. She loved every motion he did though. But unfortunately, he had to stop himself or he would have come. He pulled out of her mouth and softly moaned when he saw a strand of her saliva connecting her tongue and his cock as he pulled away.

"God.. Look at you.. You really are my little cock hungry slut, aren't you...? You're so beautiful when you're salivating over my cock... But as much as I want to give you a little more punishment... I don't think I can hold back much longer, and I don't want to make you wait more after being such a good girl for me..." She smiled widely, knowing what that meant.

Louis gently grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back onto the bed and then grabbed ahold of the chains on her wrists and held them above her head into the bed. He was leaning over her and she parted her legs instinctively for him. He guided himself into her drenched pussy, and let out a long sigh of pleasure. She also let out a relieved moan, and he started to thrust himself in and out of her slowly at first. She arched her back as it felt so good that it was filling her whole body, and causing her to writhe. She even started thrusting her hips back at him, which he found even more arousing.

"Please, Sir.. Oh, fuck it feels so good.. Please fuck me and fill me up..!" She moaned out, her body squirming around underneath him as if it couldn't handle it anymore. He panted and growled into her ear, thrusting himself as deep and hard inside her as he possibly could, trying to reach every last inch she had available for him to fill. He leaned up and gripped her throat tightly with his free hand, using it as leverage to start pounding his cock into her, causing her to start moaning loudly in response. His grip on her throat increased ever so slightly as he got closer and closer, causing her moans to start dwindling as she started losing the ability to vocalize. She smiled at this and felt herself getting really close as well.

12