He Said Stop, But She Didn't Listen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go and lifted her hips so now she was in a sort of folded over herself position. Her pussy was now facing directly upwards and he was fucking it straight down. He held her up in this position as he went at it with everything he had in him. He put her in this position so that when he came, every last drop of it would stay inside of her, and wouldn't go to waste.

"Please.. Please call me names, Sir, I'm really close!" She whimpered out, and he smirked at this and reached down with his free hand and started rubbing her clit as he pounded away at her hungry hole, knowing this would also help send her over the edge.

"Fuck...! You're such a dirty little cum hungry whore... You're my little slutty bitch... God your pussy is so fucking tight..! I'm gonna fill it with all my cum. You want that don't you baby? You want my cum to fill you up completely and you want me to keep my cock inside you so it has nowhere to go?"

"Yes! Yes!! Oh god please, make me your sex toy and cum inside me! Please, Sir!! Oh fuck I'm gonna..!" And with that last sentence that she moaned out, her pussy clamped down on his cock and started milking it for his cum as she orgasmed hard, letting out long moans after long moans, and this made him finally cum as well. She felt his cum shoot into her, starting to fill her pussy, and this prolonged her orgasm a little bit longer. Once Louis was done cumming, he stayed in her, not moving their bodies a single inch so that his cum wasn't going anywhere. She smiled softly as she panted, and her body spasmed, and her pussy pulsing around him.

Eventually, he leaned forward and gave her a soft, loving kiss. He also petted her head and took her blindfold off, then they laid down next to each other and he held her to him closely.

"You are so amazing.. You know that...?" He spoke breathlessly to her. She smiled and nodded, nuzzling her face into his neck.

"I know.. And you are too. Thank you for that. That felt so incredible." She said shortly before falling asleep in his arms, to which he soon followed suit.

12