He "Sent Me Away"

Story Info
Neil gets tired of Andre; Sends him to Gary & Tom.
2.9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got on Neil's (my husband) nerves, and one Friday, he purchased a plane ticket with an itinerary departing from Savannah, where we live, to Virginia Beach, where Gary and Tom, two good friends of ours, reside.

"Not sure if in my 61 years, have I ever sent a partner away for a disagreement," Tom told me the night before I flew up.

Neil and I after 20 years had come to the end of the road, as we met before I joined the military and for years he petitioned for me to get out so we could live together, for we couldn't spend as much as time as we wanted due to deployments, field exercises, etc.

"If you were home more, or chose a career that didn't rely on you being gone so much, I think our marriage would be much better," he said on the day I got commissioned, in which eight years in I shot up the enlisted ranks to sergeant first class, and decided months later to drop an officer package.

Me getting promoted to the chief warrant officer ranks brought more perks for the both of us, to include him having the opportunity to travel and live with me in billets that were abroad in places like Germany, Spain, South Africa. I was also paid a more substantial amount due to rank, and him being my spouse, and when the money rolled in, he didn't necessarily complain, for I would be gone for globs of time, and everything was everything. Oddly enough the real turning point came when I announced I was resigning my commission and retiring at my 18 year mark, for I was thinking we'd finally get the chance to be together everyday, but he wasn't as enthused as I expected. The coming months things seemed to get tense, and overall, we were headed for destruction as we no longer became intimate, and it was almost as if a stranger had entered our bedroom each night when we closed our eyes. The final straw, of which led to him booking a flight for me to leave on a Friday, and return on Monday was the Wednesday before, he and I argued about the trash being taken out, as Neil, who owns a small massage parlor located behind our home, tossed some of his empty supply bottles in the kitchen's can, vice just taking it outside.

"You're being inconsiderate," he told me.

That triggered an emotion to where I raised my voice at Neil for the first time, and he responded, and a few hours later he sent me a text message stating he was booking a flight for me to hang with our buddies.

"Happy birthday," he told me as that subsequent Wednesday would annotate my 53rd year on this Earth, and he was slated to travel so this was his way of commemorating me.

"Well, you get here, and we'll celebrate all weekend," Tom told me in text the night before, and once I landed at Norfolk International, the party was on, for they greeted me at the jetway with balloons, a card, hugs and kisses, before we headed to baggage claim, then departed in their Chevy pickup.

I wept a little while they shuttled me from the airport, as I explained to the older couple (Gary being a year younger than Tom at 60), who themselves at some point served in the U.S. Navy and U.S. Marines, respectively. 20 minutes later we pulled into their driveway as they owned a home in an exclusive part of Virginia's resort city, their large, brick home intertwined between a golf course and a large lake. Once I exited the truck and inhaled the local air, I felt relief, as for 96 hours I wouldn't be concerned about the man I loved for so long.

"First things first. We need to get some alcohol in you," Gary told me as he was a top notch bartender.

"Whatever you desire, this man will make because we have it," Tom added as we walked inside.

Neil and I had a nice property down south in the Old Town portion of the city, but I was in awe of Gary and Tom's place for it signified so much: their hard work and dedication, as Gary was a registered nurse, their philanthropy, and their determination to make it work as a unit for they, too, as gay men had been through a lot. I relaxed in their sunroom and kicked my shoes off while Gary catered to us with Screwdrivers, giving the right mix of vodka and orange juice to make me sip and truly indulge in the moment.

"Weather's gonna be nice this weekend, so we can take out the boat," Tom suggested.

"Maybe fire up the grill," Gary added. "And remember, in our place its always clothing optional."

I remembered how they enjoyed being nudists, as they were big on people being as comfortable as possible. Gary stood up to take his shirt off first, showing off that Irish, hairy bear chest of his, before he slid off his shorts, with Tom doing the same, showing off his tanned, naturally smooth skin, and gorgeous cock I'd never noticed before.

"Like we said, clothing optional," Tom said as he looked down at me and smiled as if it was required for me to be nude.

I took off my clothes, then laid back on the couch while Tom suggested dinner, with Gary getting up to grab the remote from the television and turning to something we all wanted to watch. We ended up watching a Jeff Foxworthy special.

"You like Jeff Foxworthy," Tom asked me as I am a black man, and they didn't think he would pique my interest.

I explained to them that I enjoyed comedy from different backgrounds, and as a result of us drinking we ended up "political" discussing race issues, from assumptions to what was real, with the alcohol as fuel to drive a heated discussion.

"Guys, we're not here to get tangled up, we're here to be buds for the weekend," Gary said as he brought us back to Earth.

"Well, we can always get tangled up, but in the opposite way," Tom said as he smirked and winked at me prior to taking another sip.

The liquor clearly affected him quicker than the both of us, and so I fell back, simply watching television as the comedy special continued on.

"Andre, when's the last time you and Neil been intimate," Tom asked me minutes later.

"You want an honest answer," I asked.

Gary came over and sat with me on the couch I was laying on, then began rubbing my feet while Tom and I conversed. He was drunk, but prying in a way that was therapeutic for he knew Neil longer than all of us as they were in college together. He tried to explain of one his longest friend's behavior, even dissecting how he and I got to the point we were in at our relationship.

"I'm surprised he stayed with you this long." he said.

That made me turn and look at him as Gary showed he had hands from God.

"You know, he was married before you," Tom mentioned.

I was returning to an emotional state because I knew of Tara, his ex-wife and the mother of his three sons, but didn't want to recall back to that time frame as I was the reason he divorced her.

"I've known Neil for over 50 years, and though he's made out like a fat rat in business, and took great care of his sons, commitment has never been his thing when it comes to having a partner," Tom added.

Tom had me thinking, deep diving on the last 20 years of my life for they included this so-called wonderful man. We were in love, but there were times I wasn't around, and couldn't necessarily account for my husband receiving intimacy for I had a job to do, and was never insecure. The more Tom rambled about trips they'd taken, and times Neil flirted or received flirts, the more agitated I became. I was in a funk, and then I noticed Gary was no longer rubbing my feet, but my balls instead. I gave him a look, as I was surprised at what he was doing.

"It's probably been years, huh," Gary asked me as our eyes locked.

I giggled because he was spot on, and I didn't step out on my husband like he most likely did with me.

"Young man, you are one jewel that we wished we had the opportunity to relish," Tom said as he came over, slouched on his knees in front of the couch as he began rubbing my muscular chest. "I've always been jealous of Neil."

"Why," I asked, as now I had two sets of hands on my body, and my dick at full attention.

I was versatile, and learned that Gary and Tom, unlike Neil, were actually versatile tops that preferred boning vice being boned.

"I was jealous for one, we've never been with a black guy, and two, Neil got to suck that cock every night like Gary and I dream of," Tom said.

An instant Gary began blowing me, taking my eight inch cock down his throat while gently squeezing my balls, as Tom and I started kissing.

"You horny honey," Tom asked as he teased my nipples.

"You have no idea," I told him as these two made my dick throb.

"You gonna give us some pussy," he asked next as he grabbed my right hand to place on his fat, white cock. "We need some pussy, then maybe we'll try out your cock, too."

I couldn't even tell you the last time I climaxed as Neil and I were that worse off. We went from sex at least twice a day, with one of those times every night before bed to none at all, not even a kiss or blown smooch. Gary's skills in deep throating were unmatched, to include with Neil for Neil had a small mouth, and didn't throat well. Tom switched to sticking out his tongue to licking at my nipples, then standing up so he could lick my entire front until he met Gary at the base of my cock. They swiped their tongues for a bit, until Tom got completely on the floor, and pushed my legs back so they could both lick my balls, then feast on my ass.

"Been wanting to do this forever," Tom whispered as the both of them groaned, and let their tongues slither inside me as they resembled hungry hyenas eating off a caught prey.

Years passed since I was last rimmed as Neil wasn't the best at it, for he rather receive than give. These two were more than giving as I felt their mustaches tickling my balls and taint, with Tom's hands pushing my hips back further so they could go deep. After 10 minutes I was begging to get fucked, albeit their tongues provided plenty pleasure.

"Can you handle two cocks at one time," Gary asked as he fingered me.

I never was double penetrated for the simple fact I preferred fucking, but these two had me drunk literally and figuratively, between the spirits poured and the spirits exulted between us in this steamy room. The night completely fell as the room was illuminated now by another comedian, but the television would watch us as the both of them would rise, with Tom going to grab some lubricant, and Gary leaning over my face so I could suck his fat cock.

"Feed you for a bit," he whispered, giving me his sweet, curved six inch pink dick with its foreskin to taste.

I'd turned into a cumslut the way I swallowed his cock, pulling at it with my lips as I was trying my best to pull a nut out of him and possibly avoid the "DP." Tom returned with three bottles of poppers, and the lubricant before he handed out the poppers.

"You stay on your back, or do you want another position," he asked, as he handed me a bottle.

I requested to lay where I was before I took a sniff, then Gary pulled away from me, while Tom climbed on the couch, and rubbed my hole with some liquid. He slipped his long ring finger inside of me, rubbing and poking away at everything, getting me riled up more. The next minute he slipped his nine, yes nine inch prick inside my hole slowly, and I winced, gripping his arms while my legs were draped across his shoulder.

"Just relaaaaaaxxxxxxxxx," he whispered to me, for it hurt like hell.

At this moment I thought about Neil and how he "threw me to the wolves," in a sense. Same time, I was hungry for sex, and so were these two as thoughts of Neil and these two setting this up came in my mind.

"Deep breaths, and push that pussy out," Tom told me.

Gary got behind Tom and I'd feel one of his fingers expanding my hole more as Tom did his business, that rigid prick of his unyielding as he pushed in and out completely.

"Feel that," Gary asked as I liked it, or maybe I enjoyed the idea of more than one guy's "items" in me at the same time.

Tom would pull out, and Gary pushed in, then vice versa, for now I was truly considering being double fucked. Tom got in a few more thrusts and the pain wiped away as he found the p-spot, then pulled out as I was starting to really enjoy it.

"I been missing out for so long," Tom said.

They'd help me off the couch, then we headed upstairs to the bedroom. Gary laid on his back at the edge of the bed, spreading his legs while his cock was at full attention.

"Come lay on me, with your back on my chest, then I want you to sit on it," he said.

I was smaller than them at five foot nine, 170 lbs., so it worked, with Gary's pulsating stick running in and out of me as he showed great agility and strength at his age. He pumped that in and out while sucking on my right ear, and Tom, not to be outdone, came closer, and signaled for me to raise my legs, for he would hold them by the ankles, and short time after he pushed his lubricated dick inside me for my first time getting pumped simultaneously. He slid in easily, and I wanted to scream not from any pain, but from the surprise of having two guys in me at once. I could tell they'd done this before, for Gary willfully told me to lay into him. They'd take turns stroking, with Tom banging me for a couple minutes as Gary's cock pulled down on the bottom of my hole. Once Tom stopped, then I would gyrate and ride Gary, or he would chisel in and out of me until he'd yield to Tom. This lasted for maybe 10, perhaps 15 minutes as I couldn't believe I could handle their cocks, for Tom also had a bit of girth to match his length.

"Neil's probably getting fucked the same way right now," Tom said as he pumped me.

"Shit, he might have a line of black dick coming in and out of your house right now, and that's probably he sent you to us," Gary added.

They were giving visuals and I was getting more turned on, having me all hot and bothered when Tom placed a hand on my dick.

"Time we all cum," he whispered as he banged and stroked me simultaneously. "You wanna cum for me?"

"Only if you cum inside me," I whimpered as I'd become this black bitch to these two white guys.

Tom stroked me harder and I busted frivolously, my cum rushing out of me and squirting all over the place it seemed while Tom dropped his. Tom would pull out of me shortly after and walked back, with Gary making me turn to my side and him pounding me, using his partner's cum as lubricant to fuck me harder.

"You gave him a nut, now let me give you one," he said as he completely took me over, his big, bear hips driving into my ass.

I was still turned on despite cumming, just hyped from the tables being turned for I was usually the one plowing away. Gary, who might've been six foot two, 250 to 260 lbs., had that bear gut rubbing against my back, and his dick expanding my cunt even more until he, too exploded, his hot cum feeling like candle wax as it rested on my spot. When he finished, I rushed off the bed for they triggered me having to take a piss due to the beating my prostate took. When I finished in the bathroom, I came out to find them lying side by side, and looking at the bathroom entrance as I was about to exit. We all laughed, and Tom apologized for his lewd comments of my husband for he attested it to the liquor.

"But honestly, Neil, is really, really a lucky man," Gary said to me.

I nestled in the middle of them, and they both turned to lay on me, as we talked about things to do for the weekend, and what it would be like when I returned.

"Just know, this weekend, its all about you," Tom told me.