Used by Backpacking Frat Bros Pt. 02

Story Info
Nick goes back to Josh's tent.
1.6k words
4.77
7.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting fucked by the two frat bros at his campsite, Josh spent the entire night feeling elated. Once he'd cleaned himself up a bit, he returned to the campfire to find the two men cooking some food, chatting, and generally goofing off. Clearly, each had really needed the sexual release: Their moods were remarkably better, especially in the way that they chatted with each other.

Of course, no one brought up their earlier activities. Josh tried to fit in to their conversations as much as possible, knowing it would take just one awkward moment to make the men remember that they'd just fucked another guy. But he also wasn't too worried. They had seemed genuinely chill, and confident enough in their masculinities, to know the difference between homosexuality and sexual desperation. They had just used his feminine ass, and he loved it.

As the embers on their campfire died down, the three men grew quiet. Each was smiling at the others, sitting on logs around the fire in just their hiking shorts. Patrick yawned loudly.

"I gotta go to bed," he said quietly while rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, man, I'm getting pretty tired too," Nick responded to his buddy.

"Let's put out the fire then and call it a night," Patrick said to the others. Standing up, he lowered his shorts, whipped out his sizable cock, and pissed directly onto the remaining embers.

"Give us a fucking warning, bro!" Nick said jokingly as he watched his friend piss.

For his part, Josh didn't mind seeing Patrick's cock again. He loved how it was long and girthy enough that even with a big set of pubes, it looked intimidating. He was proud he had taken it.

Patrick laughed as he finished up, raised back his shorts, and went into the frat guy's tent for bed. "Night, Josh," he said gruffly. Shortly after, Nick joined him in their tent.

Josh took this as his cue to go to bed as well. After climbing into his tent, he removed his shorts and climbed into his sleeping bag naked. He could feel Nick and Patrick's loads still leaking out of his ass, which turned him on immensely. Soon, he was fully erect thinking about the way these men had pounded him that evening. He could still smell their musk, feel their sweat dripping onto his skin, hear their labored breaths as they fucked him in turns. He knew he would need to jerk off again before he could sleep.

Unfortunately, there was no way to move in a sleeping bag to prevent noise from being made. So to be discreet, he waited until he could hear some light snoring from the other tent to start. Every stroke of his cock made a slight sound as the slippery fabric rustled. But moving as carefully as possible, he began to finger his hole as he continued to jerk off. He was wildly horny as he played with their loads in his body, knowing they had mixed together inside him. He could feel the tension in his cock build, sensing an orgasm approaching...

Zip! Josh heard the zipper open on the other tent, forcing him to stop immediately.

Fuck, he thought to himself. One of them must still be awake, and probably heard him jerking off. Good thing he would be leaving first thing in the morning. He wouldn't need to see them again if he didn't want to.

But what happened next was the bigger surprise. He heard footsteps approaching his tent, and then the zipper opening up. It was Nick, who silently came inside the tent and laid down next to Josh. He was wearing only underwear, and smelled strongly of campfire smoke and sweat.

"I heard you, well..." Nick whispered into Josh's ear.

Josh had no idea how to respond, and couldn't deny it as he was still naked and erect. "Sorry, man...I thought you guys were asleep."

"No, just Patrick. His snoring keeps me up." Nick was staring directly into Josh's eyes, inches from his face.

Josh was still deeply confused. "Well, I can stop if you want?"

"No," said Nick, this time more shyly. "I'm still horny, and I figured you were too so..." As his voice trailed off, Nick leaned over to grab Josh between the legs. Josh was surprised by how forward Nick was, but could see the sexual frustration in his eyes again. The boy was loaded with hormones and the best way to get off was with Josh. "Let me use your hole again, bro."

"Fuck," Josh whispered as he started to be fingered by the frat bro. "Won't Patrick hear?"

"No way," replied Nick. "When that guy falls asleep, nothing will wake him."

After a few moments, Nick pulled back his hand to remove his underwear, exposing his fully erect cock. Josh stared in awe at the man beside him, taking in his muscled chest, trimmed pubes, and low-hanging balls. He could just barely make out the tattoos on his chest and left thigh in the moonlight. Nick began to stroke his cock, using his and Patrick's cum as lube.

"I can't wait to fuck that ass again," he whispered into Josh's ear.

"It's all lubed up for you," Josh moaned in response.

"Damn, I wish all chicks were as slutty as you," Nick teased. "Come suck the jizz off my cock."

Josh immediately got onto his knees in front of Nick before wrapping his lips around the tip. Even though he'd been fucked earlier by the two men, he hadn't been able to suck their dicks. He loved the way it smelled, an intoxicating mix of cum and musk from a week in the woods. He gently tugged at Nick's balls as he lowered his mouth down the shaft.

"That's perfect," Nick grunted as he grabbed the back of Josh's head. He gently thrust his hips into Josh's face, forcing his cock farther and farther down Josh's throat.

Josh was now stroking his own cock with abandon, knowing he couldn't hold back an orgasm. He didn't want to cum on Nick, but had no choice. He was ready to explode.

"Fuck!" Josh gasped for air as Nick continued fucking his face. He cock sprayed ropes of cum, coating both the tent floor and Nick's meaty thighs. He could see Nick smile devilishly as he realized what was happening.

"You really fucking love this cock, don't you?" Nick teased Josh.

All of a sudden, Nick grabbed Josh and rolled him over, so that Josh was on his back and Nick was on top of him. He repositioned himself so that he was straddling Josh's chest, then reinserted his cock in Josh's mouth. Nick's grasp on his head tightened.

"Take my big cock," Nick whispered sternly, before beginning to thrust powerfully into Josh's mouth, making him choke.

Josh could barely breathe. As Nick's hips bucked wildly into his mouth, he grabbed his ass for stability. The cheeks were rounded and firm, dripping with sweat from exertion on the hot summer evening. He could stay like this forever.

But soon, Nick was pulling back. "I'm gonna fuck you now," he said as he pulled up Josh's legs. "Let's see that hole again."

"Put it in me," Josh begged, louder than whisper. "Give me that big cock!"

Nick smiled as he entered Josh, moaning in pleasure once he was fully inside.

Josh couldn't believe this frat bro was now fucking him missionary. He couldn't tell if he was fine with fucking guys, able to pretend he was woman in the darkness, or just so horny it didn't matter. Either way, he stared directly into Nick's eyes as his hole was pounded repeatedly. The cum from earlier allowed Nick to glide in and out with ease. Josh, too, was hard again, and he stroked his cock as Nick churned up the loads in his ass.

"Your ass is perfect, bro," said Nick as sweat rolled down his body. "So fucking tight around my dick."

"I want you to cum in me again," said Josh. "I need another load!"

"I'll give you another load, bro!" Nick grunted as the pace of his thrusts increased. Soon, his groin was ramming against Nick's with so much force that Josh was sure it would wake up Patrick. But Nick was being so loud, he clearly didn't care if his buddy heard them.

"I'm gonna cum again," said Josh as he felt another orgasm approaching. "Oh fuck, don't stop!" Josh soon erupted onto his stomach for the second time in just a few minutes. He could feel his hole clenching around Nick.

"Me too, bro," said Nick as he slammed his cock one final time inside Josh before spraying wave after wave of jizz inside him. "FUCK," he said, barely quieter than a shout, as his body convulsed from the force of his orgasm. Finally, he collapsed on top of Josh, getting coated in Josh's still-fresh load on his abs.

"Shit, that was a big load," said Nick in his deep tone as he pulled out. Holding up Josh's legs, he spanked his ass. "Thanks for getting me off, man."

Josh smiled, admiring Nick's cum-coated body as the jock threw back on his underwear. "Do you think Patrick woke up?"

"Probably not, bro. I told you, he sleeps like a baby! But who cares if he did, it's not like he didn't just fuck you too."

Josh laughed as Nick left the tent. Just like that, he had been used again by a horny frat bro. As he felt even more cum trickling out of his spent hole, he wondered if he would ever be able to fall asleep that night.