All Comments on 'He Shouldn't Have, But He Did!'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jesus fingerbanging Christ

Learn how to use commas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nice Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Having a good time

One could not want for a better life two lovers & one or the other will never know about the other yummy yummy o to be a women what a great life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

Yet again, another writer who uses apostrophes for quotation marks. It's pure laziness on your part, QW.

But then again, the mindless bots on here won't mind. They'll tell you it's hot and for me to go write a story of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Yet again, another writer who uses apostrophes for quotation marks.

No, YOU'RE a lazy fuck you couldn't be bothered to learn that single quotes (the real term in this case, NOT apostrophes) are common in Britain.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Too bad that dad won't get to knock her up

Dad should have the right to impregnate her at least a couple of times if she is going to have 4 children, it's only right.

A good read, thanks

lorencinolorencinoover 12 years ago
Now hang on there

To those anonymous pedants criticising this writer for using the British style of quotation marks: Has it not occurred to you that this writer might very well be British? The fact that he lives in southern Spain increases the possibility that he is British rather than USean although I am sure that some USeans live in Southern Spain. As for the commas, well, yes, they could be improved upon, but when you are tripping along at break-neck speed focussed on the vivid sexuality depicted by the writer, the faulty commas do fade somewhat into the background. Though, I must hasten to add, there is a certain poetic licence I will allow the writer, for his commas do work in their own erratic, errant manner with some level of success in dividing up the flow of words in a way that provides a realistic rhythm, a cadence that rings true.

Great story, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very well done

Just very well done. And well enjoyed by me. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To be a ' or not to be"

As an avid reader on Lit I simply ignored the different marks from the more normal ".

With such great stories by QW, if the answer is truly the British difference....I say "who the fuck cares?'

Thanks Don

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous