He Spends the Night

Story Info
His first backdoor penetration.
8.3k words
4.59
19.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babaloo92
babaloo92
18 Followers

The hot summer seemed to drag on. Steve and I were riding around as usual. We were just killing time. Gas was still cheap.

As in most small towns in the south, there was a 'circuit' that the kids drove around. It covered most of the town. That was what we did when not otherwise occupied.

After our night on the beach, we spent a lot of our spare time together. I bought some cold wine coolers, and we enjoyed them as we cruised around. I was concerned about getting stopped for an 'open container', so I took the cloverleaf on the highway. We headed out towards the point at the lake.

I pulled into a camping spot high on the hill, where we could finish our beverages in peace. The sky was clear, and the stars were bright. No moon tonight meant no shadows. We got out and sat on the trunk. Drinking our drinks and watching the sky. It was quite peaceful, and relaxing.

There was no conversation between us about our relationship or even if we had one, apart from a friendship. We were just great friends with benefits, it seemed. I did think about it, but I didn't dwell on it at length. We did seemingly spend almost all of our 'free' time together. The ten-year age difference didn't seem to bother him, but I had to buy the alcohol. The running joke was whenever he hit twenty-one, he was buying.

After about an hour of drinking and solving the world's problems as best we could,

Steve said, "Why don't we ever do anything?" Out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" I said as I took another drink. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know," he replied.

I think he knew what he wanted to do, but he was uncertain how I would receive it. Little did he know, I would have done absolutely anything he wanted to do.

With that response from him, I hopped off the car, and took my clothes off. Throwing them in the back seat of the car, I hopped back up and scooted next to him. He smiled, jumped off the car and removed his shorts and t-shirt. He tossed them in the back seat with my clothes. Then he hopped up on the trunk resting against me. I rested my hand on his thigh.

We sat like that for some time. Skin to skin. I continued caressing and massaging his thigh. My hand slid further and further down between his legs. He spread his legs to give me greater access. As I cupped his hairy balls, and began lightly massaging them, he spread his legs wider. Then he brought his heels up to the trunk lid.

"How far can ejaculate?" I asked, as I took his cock in my hand. I was rubbing the head with my palm. He was producing a lot of pre-cum.

He laughed, "I don't know? I've never cummed for distance, is this a contest now?"

"Could be. What would the rules be?" I asked.

"Well ... I've never played this game before. I guess, since you're holding my dick, the first rule is you can't jack yourself off. Someone else has to do it."

"Sounds good. I'll do you, and since it's only us, you do me."

"Deal. Can we use anything besides our hands?"

"You can use anything you want." I said, "and there's no time limit." We both laughed.

"Come on, let's go out here." I said as I let go of his cock and jumped off the car. He followed me out onto the road. I needed to pee, so I peed a starting line on the road.

"Now we can measure." I said.

"Oh yea, so much easier." He said laughing.

I moved behind him, burying my cock in his butt crack while reaching around him. Taking him in my right hand, I got my rhythm going quickly as he was simultaneously backing his ass into me. With my right hand, I can do much better, as it's the one I use when I jack off. I reached around with my left arm and began massaging his balls. Kissing his neck and sucking his ear lobes as I continued my ministrations. Soon he began thrusting his hips and gurgling something I couldn't understand. Then his cock began to swell. I wrapped my left arm around him as he erupted. His cock threw 5 large streams of ejaculate. I worked all his ejaculate out before dropping his limp stem.

With my dick in his ass crack, he wouldn't have to work hard to get me going. I was already hard from the motions of his ass. Steve stepped away from me, tugging my dick with him, leaving a good deposit of pre-cum between his legs. He laughed as he took my steel hard rod in his hand and stepped behind me.

I reached behind me to grab his ass, pressing his leaking member into my ass crack. His drippings smearing onto me, allowing his cock to rub smoothly as he began to work me up.

"I really like the way your dick feels in my hand. It's all smooth." He said, as he felt around my shaven genitals.

"Feels wonderful to me having your hand there too. Maybe we should do this more often." I replied.

"It's possible, I'm having fun."

"So am I." I said as he began stroking me. "I am going to have to take the record, though."

He squeezed my balls as he stroked me, stopping occasionally to rub my pre-cum around my shaft. I massaged his butt cheeks as he continued to stroke me. He laid his head on my shoulder and began kissing and sucking on me, chewing on the back of my neck. I wondered if he was going to give me a hickey. He kept adjusting the speed of his strokes until it was time to see if I could ejaculate farther than him.

I began thrusting my hips and breathing harder, making the "nnngg" sound. Constricting my abdominal muscles as he reached around my stomach, I started sending sperm as far as I could. Not that you can change that, but it was fun to watch. Steve kept massaging my cock to squeeze my drippings out on his hand, bringing it to his tongue and lapping it off. "Mmmm. Excellent stuff," he smiled as he swallowed.

We went out to look at who won the 'Ejaculate for distance' contest. It was Steve. By about a foot. We both laughed as we stood in the street naked, dripping ejaculate. Glad no one drove by. I kneeled and took him into my mouth to suck him dry and clean him off. He did the same to me when I was complete, and then we walked back to the car.

I asked him to bend over the trunk of the car. He said he didn't want anything in his ass. I told him I wouldn't do that to him without talking about it. He had had anal sex with some of his girlfriends, but he was still a virgin. Neither he nor I had been in a sexual situation with another guy before. This was new to both of us. But it was comfortable for us to be together.

He laid over the trunk of the car. He reached backward and spread his cheeks after I asked him to do so. I passed my finger down his crack, and he jerked up and looked back at me. I suggested he trust me, as I put my hand on his back to ease him down. Steve had the most remarkable butt. I was going to taste him. I leaned over and ran my tongue up his crack from his taint to his back. He moaned, and stretched his ass cheeks wider, knowing now what he was in for.

I helped him push his cheeks apart as well as I began rimming him. He stated he'd never felt that before. I asked him if he liked it. He replied it was different, but yeah, he thought he did. Then he puckered his hole. I washed all around his hole with the flat of my tongue, pointing it and pressing in. As I licked, I added my teeth to chew on his cheeks in his crack. I loved it, and all I heard from Steve was moaning and gasping for air.

I had the tip of my tongue in his hole while I massaged his balls. He came in a torrent on my back bumper. I drained him, and we went to sit inside my car. The clock on the dash said it was 2:15 am. It was time to head home. We dressed and headed out. On the way out of the park, we passed the Ranger driving towards the area we had just left. Good timing, I guess.

"So, is that what you wanted to do?" I inquired as we drove home, grinning as I did.

"Well, I wasn't certain what I meant, but yeah, that was wonderful. Can we do that again?" He asked.

"Absolutely! I had fun too. Just so you realize, I'm up for whatever you might be interested in trying. You know my sexual experience. There is none to speak of. I've been with one girl, strictly to lose my virginity. Never touched a man except you. It's remarkable what you can learn by reading." I laughed. "All you need to do is tell me you want to try something, or just start it. I'll follow your lead." However, I did have to pull the hair out of my teeth.

Taking his hand to reassure him, we held hands the rest of the way home.

The next week, we got together at the sauna, again on Thursday night. Steve is very hairy all over. Except for pulling hair from my teeth, I had no problem with that. Evidently, he wanted to make some changes though.

He was very familiar with my shaven genitals and stated he liked how it looked and felt. We talked about why I trimmed mine when I was a senior in high school. He replied he wanted to try it, but feared cutting himself. I reminded him he needed to be careful. Especially about shaving the underside of his balls and the base of his penis. There was hair about an inch and a half up around his dick.

He quizzed me about my process. What kind of razor I used and what kind of shaving cream. Then, out of the blue, he asked if I would help him with his first shave. Of course, I would help him. Remembering my initial shave, I was so afraid of cutting myself in those areas you can't see. I told him I was house sitting at my boss's house the following week, and asked if he wanted to come stay with me. He said sure. We could do it then.

The next day was Friday. I went to work as normal, but Bob took me to his home for lunch. He had his chef prepare lunch for the family, me included. That afternoon was all about familiarizing me with the property. I was to be there from Saturday noon to the following Sunday, a week later.

The house I was to stay at was massive compared to mine. The kitchen bar sat twelve. There was a pool and an indoor ten-person jacuzzi. Eight bedrooms and an enormous flat screen TV. They asked me to use a specific bedroom with a king-size bed and an attached bathroom. We worked through all the security settings and how to call the service if needed. They also provided contact information for the cruise ship.

Steve would begin staying with me on Sunday. After the evening church service, we went for pizza. He followed me to the house and I gave him the grand tour. We watched TV until around eleven pm and called it a day.

There was a walk-in shower in the ensuite which we took advantage of. It had about ten shower heads. Neither of us had ever experienced that kind of shower before. After we got out, we dried off, brushed our teeth and headed for bed. Both of us slept nude, so we just headed for the bed, and crawled in. We talked for a little while about the upcoming week and cuddled together.

I had to work the following day. He had band camp all day every day that week from nine am to four pm. He was the drum major going into his senior year. We both had to be out of the house by 730am. It was going to be a busy week for both of us.

I remained lying on my back. Steve settled down on my left side. His left leg and arm lay across me, and his head lay down on my chest in the crook of my neck. I had my left arm wrapped around him, caressing his back, while he rubbed my chest and nipples with his left hand. It didn't take long before he was lightly snoring. I drifted off shortly afterward.

My six o'clock alarm came all too soon. Neither of us were used to sleeping with anyone, and we had separated in the night. He had twisted off me to his left and was lying on his stomach. I had curled to my right and lay on my right side as usual. I shut it off, took a quick shower, then went down to prepare breakfast. Still nude.

Bob had filled the fridge and pantry before his vacation and told me it was all available to me. He had an extensive alcohol collection, but asked me to avoid a certain portion of it. I guess it was the more valuable stuff. Sounded that way. I knew nothing about the liquor in the cabinet. The labels looked old to me, so I assumed it was. That would be easy for me to bypass. I liked the less expensive wine, anyway.

Coffee was first on the menu. Once I figured out how to use the coffeemaker, everything else was simple. I sauteed some mushrooms and tomatoes together and made scrambled eggs. Steve came around the corner into the kitchen, showered, and sat at the bar.

As we ate, I asked him what he normally had for breakfast. He said cereal, but his usual brand wasn't in the pantry. We would have to get him some tonight after work. We went back upstairs to dress for the day after we finished breakfast.

I called him at his parent's home before I left the office that afternoon and told him to meet me at the house at six. We would go eat and pick up what we needed at the grocery store. The Walmart Supercenter had just opened about six weeks earlier. We could find what we required and look around for anything else we might want. Besides, in a small town like this, going to Walmart is a social event.

We walked around, picking up his brand of cereal and some snacks for the week. Then, thinking of his impending hair removal, I asked if he had a new unused razor with him. He said he had used the one he had already. So, we picked up some razors and gel shaving cream. I employed gel for my genitals. I knew it worked and wanted this to go as positively as it could for him. Besides, he could take it with him for future use.

When we arrived back home, we put the groceries away and took the toiletries upstairs. He suggested we try out the jacuzzi. I agreed, and we got undressed. Neither of us had a swimsuit, so we went nude. When we were together, at least when it was just us two, we were naked. We both enjoyed being nude, and he had a beautiful body to look at. So, we headed downstairs to the hot tub.

The jacuzzi was in its own humidity controlled room. They instructed me to always keep the doors closed. The button for the jets was near the door, so you could turn it on as you entered the area. There was a floating thermometer in the water that registered 103°. Perfect. This was going to feel great on my back and would soften up his pubic hair for later.

We spent a good half hour in there. We were both getting overheated, so we ran outside to the pool and jumped in. Even in the August heat, the water felt so cool compared to the hot tub we just left. We stayed in the pool, just lounging for about 15 to 20 minutes. Then, as a brilliant sunset showed over the western hills, we went back inside to the jacuzzi.

After about 20 minutes, I asked if he was ready to lose some hair. He laughed and said yes. I took him by the hand, and we got out and dried off. I locked up the main floor and hurried upstairs. Steve was already in the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror. At 5'7 with brown eyes, blond hair, a cute smile and around 140 to 150 pounds, he was a gorgeous image to behold. Muscular but not bulky, well-defined pecs, shoulders, and stomach. There was no obvious fat to be seen. It will only enhance his smile when he gets his braces off. He was tugging on his pubic fur as I entered the room.

"Soon you won't be able to do that. You sure you want me to do this?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I was just playing with it one last time. Every so often, I lie in bed and run my fingers through it. But I prefer feeling yours better with nothing there. It's all smooth and baby soft." He said.

"Remember the first four or five days it will itch like crazy, so you'll have to keep some lotion on it until it quits. At least that's all mine itched. Now it doesn't itch at all. Your skin just needs to get used to it."

"Yeah, that won't be a problem. That means by the time we're out of here, it should be done."

"It should be." I replied "Ok. Are you ready?"

"Yeah, let's do this!" he said.

I had put the razor and gel cream on the counter by the sink. I went and got a comb and a pair of scissors and returned. He was still flexing in the floor to ceiling mirror. I also brought my phone. He wanted to know why I had my phone. I told him I thought he might want to have some before and after pictures of his transformation.

I asked him to sit on the counter and spread his legs. After combing through his pubic fur one last time to get any tangles out, I took several pictures. Wouldn't make any difference in 10 minutes, but it seemed like the right thing to do. After all, what barber gives you a haircut without using a comb? Anyway, I combed the space from his belly button down to his penis and in the crease of his legs. He had a deep golden tan, which contrasted strongly with the alabaster white of his pubic area and his ass. We agreed I would clear-cut at his tan line, which was far below his belly button. He always wore his shorts low on his hips.

I began trimming a little at a time, giving him a last chance to change his mind. But he didn't. Just focused on me and the scissors. I progressed to his dick and had to take it in my hand, which didn't bother me at all, to maneuver it, so I could trim all around it. I don't know if it's normal, but he and I both have hair growing about an inch and a half up our shafts.

Having completed the upper area and the crease of his leg, I moved down to his balls. They weren't hanging down as far as they normally do. Kind of tight, so I massaged them a bit to loosen up his scrotum, so I could prune it. Then I asked him to lie down longways on the counter and put his feet on the counter, so I could get the underside of his ball sac and his taint. He didn't question me at all, but he had an erection by now. Beautiful seven inch thick cut dick standing straight up.

When I finished the trim, I took a couple of pictures from different angles to show him where we were. Bottom to top. Then I helped him down from the counter, and he studied himself in the mirror some more. I explained we would do the next part in the kitchen. He looked at me funny, but trusted me. He wanted to see the pictures, so I gave him my phone. I heard his notifier go off several times, so he must have sent them to his phone.

I asked him to jump in a hot shower to keep his pubic fur warm and pliable for the razor. As he did that, I grabbed a couple of enormous beach towels and two washcloths. Took them downstairs to the kitchen to set up our 'work location'. The counter space near the sink would be perfect. It was long enough for him to be comfortable and near warm water.

I laid the towels down on the marble countertop, so he could stay warm. I picked up a large bowl from the cabinet and filled it with heated water. The washcloths went into the bowl. I only turned the lights on over the counter. When I returned to the bathroom, he was just getting out of the shower. I threw him a towel as I picked up the razors, shaving cream, and my phone and said, "follow me". He did, and we descended back down to the kitchen.

I helped him up on the counter and told him how to lie with his feet on the edge. He spread his legs apart. I photographed him, lathered him up, and photographed him some more. After a few quick strokes and a kiss on his big purple head, I began shaving him at his tan line. We had six razors, so I figured we'd be ok as far as that was concerned. I didn't have to go back over any areas near his waist, but I cleaned the razor often.

I shaved the crease of his legs and a double razor's width on his legs. I used a wet washcloth to clean the areas I had already shaved. It was time for a new razor, as his dick was the next area of concern. He had gotten comfortable, and as a result, gone soft. I had to pull him up by the head to get the skin tight enough to shave. He got hard at a record pace. I shaved his dick and stretched his scrotum out, so I could shave that. Then I shaved his taint. Three inches to each side of his centerline. I washed him down, so he was clean, and ran my hand over him to feel for missed hairs. His blond hair was difficult to see. I took more pictures as I wanted him to have a full set.

babaloo92
babaloo92
18 Followers