He Spends the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached for the camera as I urged him to roll over, so I could shave his asshole. He looked surprised and said, "Really?" I nodded my head. He rolled over. I suggested he reach behind and pull his cheeks apart and hold them. He's blond, as I've mentioned, and it's hard to see in his crack. I lathered him up, and using a new razor, shaved his whole ass crack from his taint to the tan line on his back. Then I washed off all the loose hair.

Steve reached his rear end and felt the smoothness of the shaven area. Then he asked, "While you're back there, would you shave everything that isn't tanned?" "If you want me to, sure," I said. So, I continued shaving his hips and legs. When I was done, all that wasn't tanned had been shaven smooth. Not a hair to be found. We had used five of the six razors. I use some unscented after shave cream that has aloe in it. I massaged that into all the newly shaven areas. We paid special attention to the base of his cock and his butt hole.

It was almost midnight by now and as much as I wished to spend some intimate time together, we were both tired. I let him get used to his new sensations. We cleaned up the kitchen and made sure there was no hair to be found. Put the wash in the laundry room, wiped down the counters and went upstairs. Steve had taken a shower before I shaved him, and he needed the moisturizer to stay on, so he went on to bed. I took a quick hot shower and crawled in next to him.

He was lying on his left side, and I slipped in behind him, intending nothing sexual. When I slid in behind him, he picked up his head up over my left arm. I put my right arm around him, we interlocked fingers and I kissed him on the back of his neck. At this point, my dick decided it was time to play and stabbed Steve in the ass. Saying nothing, he reached down and grabbed my dick in his hand. He lifted his right leg and directed my cock between his thighs. I scooted up against his baby smooth behind.

Soon, I heard him snoring lightly, and I drifted off to sleep as well.

Tuesday morning came too early. Repeating yesterday morning's activity, we took a leisurely shower together and had breakfast. Then it was off to work and band camp. I asked if he wanted to meet for lunch, but he said he needed to see his Mom for something. I reminded him about putting cornstarch or talc on his shaven areas to avoid a sweat rash while on the field. Then after a shower to lotion the area up good.

We met at the local Italian restaurant for dinner. It was very nice. I had chicken french, and he had spaghetti with meatballs. We shared a tiramisu for dessert. Then we went to see a movie at the local cinema. We sat near the back of a mostly empty theater, which made it easy to play with each other. Lots of action on the screen, things blowing up and noises to cover our illicit activities.

He was wearing gym shorts with an elastic waist, which allowed for comfortable access. Since he was between me and the wall, he just took them off, laying his shorts on the chair next to him. His smooth genitals felt deliciously wonderful as I rubbed about his quickly hardening shaft. He raised his left leg up and placed it over the adjoining armrest. I then had room between his legs, which shifted his upper body right towards me.

His new posture offered him a position to fondle me. Taking a big chance that someone from church would see us, I unbuckled my belt, and he opened my fly to get better access to my cock. He was hard as steel, and I was openly jacking him off. He began gasping and breathing erratically. Steve had begun jacking me off by now, and it became difficult to focus. It was a good thing there were hardly any people in that theater.

We leaned into each other as our breathing became more erratic. That we were doing this was magical. That we were doing this in the public with no exit strategy was insane. Many dreadful things would happen if they had seen us. I would have lost my job. He would have most likely been demoted from the drum major position in the marching band. We most likely would have been shunned from church. It just would have been a terrible thing. Neither one of us were thinking about that. We were just trying to breathe.

Both still jacking each other, oblivious to our surroundings. I could feel my orgasm growing, and it seemed big. As my dick swelled to spill my seed, I noticed Steve's dick swell, and he whispered, "I'm coming!". "I am too!" I replied. And within a split second, we both came. Ejaculating wildly because neither of us could control our aim at that stage. I tried to point him down and sprayed the wall on his other side. I had to grab my armchair as he finished me. Not only that, but I shot my load over the armchair in front of me and down its back as my load weakened.

Steve had ejaculate on his left leg and his shoe. I licked off what had dripped on my hand. He had yummy, sweet ejaculate. Luckily, he had aimed me well enough to have missed my slacks, except in my crotch, making it look like I had peed myself. I licked his hand off, too.

We remained for a short time, totally relaxed, exposed, dripping our spend on the seats. Soon we realized once again where we were. We had taken a gigantic risk in a small town. Steve pulled his shorts on, and I stuffed my cock back into my pants. We sat up and attempted to look normal for a minute before we exited the theater.

"That was wonderful." Steve said as we walked across the parking lot.

"Yes, it was. But we are so very lucky we didn't get caught. Yet."

"What do you mean by yet ...?"

"Give it some time. We don't know if anyone saw us. Someone might have seen us. At the very least, who was sitting there, and now there's sperm on the seats and wall. Maybe they didn't say anything to us, but told someone else. Give it a week."

"Oh yeah, I see what you mean. "

"But let me tell you, given the same set of circumstances, I'd do it with you again. Not anyone else, but you, yeah, absolutely. "

We got in the car and drove home. I asked him what he thought about using the hot tub. He just headed there, removing his limited clothing as he progressed. I followed him, taking my work clothes off as well. We climbed into the always ready hot tub and relaxed.

"How does it feel on your shaven cock?" I queried.

"Weird, but wonderful. I've dripped ejaculate all day because I went commando and the head of my dick grazed on my shorts. I had a chubby most of the day." he laughed.

We lazed around until he offered me a back rub. I never turned one down before, so I turned my back to him as I laid a towel over the side of the jacuzzi and leaned over.

He got up and leaned over me as he massaged the stress away. It was feeling incredible and quite relaxing. He spent fifteen or twenty minutes rubbing the stress out of me.

While his hands massaged my back, his dick was spreading the crack of my ass. The more relaxed I became, the harder his cock grew. I noticed him redirect his cock up between my ass cheeks. He was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum onto my back and into my crack.

Something Steve didn't know was that I had been wearing a butt plug on and off since college. I liked the fullness they provided. No one had ever entered me before, but I hoped it would take place tonight. He had such a marvelous dick with a broad crown. I wanted to feel him take me. I just kept still. He pushed his finger into me with ease. Then two fingers. Buried to the knuckle. I just moaned and sighed. It was going to happen.

Steve, without taking his cock away from me, brought his beautiful head down to my hole. I relaxed as best I could. He pushed against me and I moved backward to meet him. I felt my sphincter swell around the fat head of his cock. There wasn't much pain. I had heard it would be painful. All I said was, "YES!"

I reached back to pull my cheeks apart, and Steve pushed further into me. I took a deep breath and asked him to hold still when he bottomed out. He still had an inch or two to put in. I felt his thighs pushing against mine. He pressed up against me and stopped. I felt so full. I thought I was going to burst.

"Ok, go slow. You know I've never done this." I said.

"I know you haven't, but you feel so awesome. You're doing great."

My abdomen started getting tense. He began to withdraw all the way to the head of his dick. All seven inches moving in me. This was incredible. He increased his pace. I was struggling to control my abdomen. When he pushed all the way in, it felt like he was moving my insides. The pace increased again. He had done this before. He knew what to look for. I was still struggling to hold on to my cheeks, but losing more often than not.

He grabbed my arms to help him leverage his thrusts. In, out, in, out. Long strokes, then short, jagged strokes. Pulling and pushing on my arms. I started mumbling something, then "yes, yes, yes!". I could feel my orgasm building. I straightened out my legs and crossed my ankles behind him. Likewise, I felt his cock swell, and he pushed into me as far as he could, blowing his sperm into me. It felt like he unleashed torrents of ejaculate into me. It was warm in my belly. I tightened my legs around him as I came into the hot tub. Spurt after spurt. Five big gobs there at the edge of the tub. I just relaxed, and he laid down on me. Still buried to the hilt.

We laid there until his cock fell limply out of my ass. Then, walking his hands down my back, he rose up and massaged my ass a bit. When he planted his handprint with a hard swat, I rose up and turned around. He laughed, and I did, too.

"Let's catch a quick shower and go to bed. My ass is sore for some reason." I said, as I grinned at him. He helped me out of the hot tub, and we closed up the first floor, dousing lights, locking doors, and setting the alarm.

"I enjoyed that. You've got a very fuckable ass. I hope we can do that some more." He said.

"Why, thank you, kind sir. No one's ever complimented me in quite that way before. I loved it, so I'm sure we can work something out again." I replied.

We gathered our clothing from when we came home and climbed the stairs to our bedroom.

After I emptied my pockets, we threw all the clothes in the bedroom's corner. Steve had started the shower, and I got four towels and two washcloths. We both stepped into the steamy water and melted into one another. Feeling the warmth and comfort of being skin on skin with another person.

I kissed him gently, grabbing the shampoo and began washing his hair. Then I rinsed him off and bent down to my knees. There were a couple of parts that weren't hairy anymore. I licked his cock and fed it into my mouth. He stumbled and moaned, putting his arms on the wall over my head. Using his body soap, I lathered up and washed his dick and ass. It was fast and easy, as bare as he was there.

Sitting on the built-in seat, I asked him to raise a foot. I scrubbed each of his feet and toes. After rinsing them off, I sucked his big toes into my mouth one at a time, running my tongue around them. When I was done, I just lay on the floor in the shower. He reached down to take my hand and help me up. He washed me, paying special attention to my behind and my anus. I wanted to keep his essence inside me, so I didn't let him penetrate me again.

We kissed under the shower, our tongues tussling about. Then we got out, dried each other off, and went to bed. This was the first night that we faced each other in bed. We interconnected our legs, though. We smashed our dicks up against each other. He reached down and rearranged them so neither of us was bent. We caressed each other, recounting our night.

I had thoroughly enjoyed him taking me from behind. I said he could do that whenever he wanted and could work it out. Even bareback like tonight. His juice hitting my insides was mind-blowing. I wouldn't want him to wear a condom. I needed to feel him again. Soon.

We went to sleep like that. Wrapped up in each other. Once again, the morning came too early. Someone hit the snooze bar because when we got up, we were running about thirty minutes late. We finally got up. As Steve stepped in front of me to go down for breakfast, I swatted him on the ass, leaving a nice handprint.

We had to hurry through breakfast, so it was Cap'n Crunch for me, Cheerios for him and orange juice. A quick shower, other bathroom activities out of the way, and we were both out the door. Steve was mid-week at band camp. His senior year would start in two more weeks. I was just off to another Wednesday. I hope it's an easy one. My ass is sore. I wonder why.

When I arrived home that night, I got undressed and began preparing supper. My plan was to grill steaks, corn on the cob, and steam some Vidalia onions. Add in a cold tomato and cucumber salad, and that would be supper. Steve called to let me know he would be home around six thirty pm. He walked in about fifteen late. He said he had been talking to his Mom about school and a weekend youth group trip with the church.

I had dinner under way. The corn and onions were on the grill, and we both liked our steaks cooked medium. I was just about to put them on. Steve had gone upstairs to undress and came down nude. I looked at him and grinned. He asked me what that was about, and I told him I honestly appreciated him. We continued to cook and eat dinner. Then cleaned up and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

We just curled up on the couch for some TV for a while. He fell asleep, leaned up against me. I wrapped my arm around him and pulled an afghan over us. We slept for a couple of hours there.

When he woke, I asked him what he thought about a late night swim. He didn't respond, just took my hand and headed outside to the pool. After Steve jumped in, I dove in and swam to the other side. I swam back to Steve underwater and licked his ass as I came up behind him. He turned to look at me and swapped his hips, so he was facing me. I was holding on to the side of the pool. Steve wrapped his arms around my neck and wrapped his legs around my waist, crossing his ankles behind my back. He reached down, raising his dick to point up and sitting down on my shaft.

We kissed and licked each other as we talked more about the week and what we planned to do in the weeks coming. I asked him if there was anything he wanted to do or have done to him while we had the chance. He said there was time. It was only Wednesday, and we didn't have to be out until Saturday.

We lazed around the pool and looking at all the stars. They were beautiful. We got to the shallower water where I could use my hands on him. I reached to his ass and caressed him. His behind was muscular and tight. I ran my finger through his crack and began massaging his tunnel. He reminded me he was an anal virgin. Told me it had always been a one-way hole. He never even fingered himself. I informed him I'd do it for him. He suggested we go to the hot tub inside.

Entering the jacuzzi room, I locked the outside door and left the lights off. We climbed in and cuddled with water up to our necks. He sat in my lap again, facing me.

"I would like to fuck you in the ass, in this position." I told him.

"I don't think I can take you. You might be too big around." he responded.

I did sad puppy eyes, and he said, "We can attempt it as long as we're lubricated. You might fit. I don't want to even let anyone else try. The door is closed to all except you."

This made me feel all warm inside.

We shared all the stuff that went on at church camp last month. Next summer, he would be a sponsor as well. We discussed his senior year and all that would happen. There would be plenty of fun events. Some trips where I would be involved, and some that I would have to travel to on my own to support him. About forty-five minutes later, I told him it was time to retire upstairs.

We got out of the jacuzzi and dried each other off. We turned out the remaining lights and went upstairs. Everything else downstairs had already been secured. The only lights in the house that were on were in our room. I backed him up to the bed and pushed him down. Kissing and licking my way down his chest until I came to his cock. He wasn't hard yet, but he would be soon. I licked all around his hairless shaft, trying to put my tongue in his slit.

Having his entire head in my mouth, I started sucking and jacking him off. I took him in further, until there were only two inches of his shaft left. Without gagging, I felt him hit the back of my throat. I drew him back out, jacked him a couple of times and repositioned. I took him in again and when I felt him at the back of my throat, I swallowed. He entered my throat and I smiled. You couldn't tell it because there was drool and spit all over. I pushed on, and he was totally buried in my throat. I swallowed again and began humming. The vibrations in my throat directed to his cock. My eyes were tearing now. Needing air, I backed off and took a deep breath and immediately went all the way back on.

I had been fingering his hole using the drool and spit as lube. I had a finger in him easily. He was so very tight. I pulled him out of my throat, and began aggressively sucking him off. He was stiff enough that I didn't need to hold him with my hands. I still had a finger in his ass and began attempting to put my other index finger in as well. A little more spit and I got my second finger inside him. He made some groans and drew his legs up over my shoulders. I asked him if he was ok and he nodded his head. His eyes were tightly closed. I felt his shaft swell, and he came in my mouth. Spurt after spurt. I had to swallow twice and still had a mouthful.

My plan was to use his ejaculate as lube to enter him. It seemed things were going my way. After I opened my mouth to show him his ejaculate, I began rimming him, dripping the ejaculate out of my mouth into his ass. This lubed him up much better than my drool could. I pressed my fingers in and out of him, again and again, opening him up little by little until I had three fingers in him, spreading him out more. Doing it so slowly, kind of snuck up on him. I took the remaining ejaculate in my hand and spread it all over my cock.

I moved Steve's legs up further as he laid on his back because I wanted to look at his face as I entered him for the first time. His eyes went wide when he was sure of my intentions. I told him I would go very slow. That's why he was facing up. He could communicate this way. I placed the head of my cock on his brown star. Holding my shaft, I pressed further. He took a breath and made a 'going to the bathroom' motion. I could barely get my head in. His sphincter was incredibly tight. He asked me to hold on. So I stopped pushing. I began rubbing the insides of his thighs and massaged his balls as I watched his face to see if there was any sign of pleasure or pain.

He opened his eyes, breathing deeply, and nodded. I kept caressing his thighs as I pushed in further until I was about halfway in. He wanted me to stop again. I held my position. Not moving. He was grimacing, so I waited. I rubbed his ass cheeks and took his cock in my hand to distract him.

"I feel so full." he said.

"Yeah, after last night, I can tell you it feels incredibly full. But it felt much better after your cock got settled, and I became used to you inside me. Let me get all the way in. You'll see."

"Ok, all the way, slowly."

"No problem. I'll go slow." I said as I slid the last of my cock into him. All nine inches of my cock were buried inside him. The way he was laying made it was easier to get inside him. When he had gotten accustomed to my size, I retracted my cock to the head, then pressed back in. He started taking deep breaths, eyes closed, sometimes squinting. I pulled back and pushed in again. Again and again. I continued a steady rhythm. Massaging his chest and pinching his nipples. He grinned at that until I bottomed out again.