All Comments on 'He Sucks Again'

by jhens2214

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Good

Loved it. Looking forward to him getting his ass broke in.. The guy should have some friends over and make it train for a few hours. Ass to mouth over and over again.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

Good story, but you need to proofread and use spell check to make it even better.

CorjixCorjixover 4 years ago
Lucky For Sure!

Sounds like your luck is right on target! As long as your new 'friend' is somewhat gentle and kind to you...having him take your body where he wants to will be a very...stimulating experience. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Short and sweet

Obviously this story could have been "fleshed out" (so to speak), but I like it as it is: brief but powerful.

Biperv46Biperv46almost 4 years ago
Loved your story.

I was like him many years ago. I could not admit to myself that I loved sucking dick. If I had got honest sooner I could have enjoyed many more dicks. I love having a dick in my mouth it just feels so natural

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 2 months ago

This story is written like a true experience. I can certainly understand the nervousness and reluctance to go through with it! Agreeing to meet but backing out. Still the thought and desire remains. But once I let myself relax was I able to love doing it. That cocksucking cum high you wrote about, I experienced a few times myself.

You wanted more, but you wrote that..."he looked at me and told me that he can't wait to break that ass of mine in. I wanted to suck but didn't want to get fucked. This caused me to panic as there was no way out." I certainly understand that feeling too! I don't want to give myself to a man I just met, or that I'm not ready for!!!

Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganabout 2 months ago

Hot story and very life like experience, needs some grammatical fixes and should be read a few times before posting but otherwise, very hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous