He Takes Pics for Parents Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad takes intimate mum-son photos.
4.1k words
4.67
64.8k
85

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saula88
Saula88
849 Followers

Preamble:

The scene is a hotel suite.

In Chapter 1, the parents, Ethan and Emma (Em), enlisted their twenties son, David's help to take intimate photos of them, on their 50th birthday and 30th wedding anniversary night, for posterity.

After the photoshoot, dad, mum in a revealing nightie, and son chilled, as they reviewed the photo slideshow. There was a simmering palpable tension of fleeting nudity, voyeurism, exhibition and implied incest in the air.

As it was getting late, and everyone had been enjoying the copious champagne flow, the parents asked their son to stay over in the hotel suite, and not drive home.

In this chapter, the parents include their son in the photoshoot to make it an inclusive family photo project. One photoshoot pose scene leads to another...

As in Chapter 1, there is nudity, exhibitionist and voyeuristic tension, and teasing lite sex in this chapter. And the implied incest heightens to full flourish.

If you are looking for animated, wailing and screeching sex, this is not for you. You will be disappointed. Best you move on.

In Chapter 1, the narrator was the father. This chapter is written in third person narrative.

*****

This is the single most dissonating night of David's life of 27 years.

He drops in, unannounced, on his dad and mum at their hotel suite to celebrate their joint 50th birthdays, and their 30th wedding anniversary. He expected to do his surprise, surprise bit, pop the champagne, eat cake, hugs and kisses, chill some, and then leave his parents to their own devices, on this special night of theirs.

Instead, David has been commissioned to take nude intimate photos of his parents, enmeshed in lovemaking positions, albeit with breasts and genitals artfully concealed in the body tangle mash.

David has never seen his mum in anything less than a sensible one-piece swimsuit before tonight. No childhood accidental bathroom ooops nudity flashes. No teenhood inadvertent fleeting lingerie exposés. No spectacular wardrobe malfunctions. David cannot remember ever having any access to his mum's wardrobe and laundry basket lingerie velvety stash.

An underprivileged, dreary upbringing, cruelly deprived of his rightful oedipal rations. Freud would have been nauseated by this austerity.

In the last two hours, David made up this deficit in one fell swoop. He had seen his mum nude, in pixels, and in rippling flesh. He has seen his mum's breasts, just shy of her nipples. Her lady part coyly unveiled. Her convulsing in the throes of ecstasy, in her body locked photo poses with his dad.

And now, his mum has asked him to go the washroom, get changed comfortably into a hotel bathrobe, and stay the night.

What more is in store, he wonders? And what does his dad think of all this?

David takes off his shirt. Drops his trousers. He has a raging hard-on from the merciless visual teasing of his mum.

He dons the bathrobe. Hmmm... a womanly piquant scent wafts the air. He flips the front open. A wet patch at the crotch area. He brings the glistening patch to his nose. Hmmm... his mum. This is the bathrobe she wore before and after the intimate coupling photoshoot just now. Her mark of arousal. His hard-on twitches a notch north.

He is about to walk out of the washroom, when on an inexplicable whim, he stops, pulls down his underwear with abandon. His penis head is now in contact with the patch. Moist on moist. He shudders. His erection tents the bathrobe. What will his parents, particularly his mum think? Well, she caused it. So, this is par for the course. Par for her course. This thought emboldens him.

David rejoins his parents in the lounge. David senses an expectant air, although he doesn't quite know of what.

Em spies the tent in David's bathrobe. She appears like she is about to say something, and then bites her lip, as if knowing better, and saving it for later. Ethan looks at his son, discerns his condition, then directs his gaze instinctively to his wife's eyes.

Seeing his dad sitting on the single-seater across his mum, David sidles next to his mum on the couch. David reads that this is where they want him to be.

Em's right foot is flat on the carpet. Her left foot is tucked below her arse. Her hemline is bunched in a fluttered clutter around her bare mound, concealing it only just so. There is a certain uncanny precision in the sensuality. This has the effect of accentuating the flare of her thighs to hips, akin to a high-cut leotard. Em leans into David. Thighs flesh to flesh.

They have another round of bubbly.

Em (touching David's thigh): David, are you comfy?

David (stroking his mum's creamy silken upper thigh in corresponding bodily response): Never more so. This is bliss.

Ethan: Em, you are so relaxed now. Chilled to the bone. I want to take a few photos of you now, in this state.

Em stands up. She poses in her nominal nightie.

Ethan: Nude.

Em: Oh? Haven't you taken enough? David is here.

Ethan: Please... David has already seen us earlier.

David (feeling awkward): Do you want me to chill out at the balcony for awhile?

Em: Oh no, David! Please stay.



Em shakes her head. She stands up. She faces away from Ethan and David in an instinctive show of modesty. Em removes her nightie without any fuss. She feels a rippling tingle. She pivots around. Being completely naked in front of her husband and son obviously does not bother her at all.

This is the first time that David sees his mum in her full glory, without the pressing tension of the earlier photoshoot.

 Ethan takes some classic shots of Em looking coyly away from the camera before trying some perspective shots that concentrate on her body lines. These focus on just a breast, the curve of her hips, the arc of her arse orbs, or maybe a tight shot of her shaved mound.

David, who has completed a photography course module in uni, gives some photoshoot tips to his dad.

Em turns this way and that, twists, pivots, pirouettes, as Ethan orbits and hovers over her, like a drone, clicking away. As his dad has reassumed his photographic duties, David is at leisure, for the first time tonight, to ogle his mum, admire her maternal charms, according her the rapt attention she deserves, without distraction.



Ethan: David, what do you think of your mum?

David: A natural model in the making.

Ethan: That can't be all. Don't be bashful.

David: Simply alluring. Comely is my spontaneous gush word of choice, if a son is allowed to describe that of his mum. I have other adjectives in my word stock. But, I'd better rein myself in here because it's a small treacherous step to tripping headlong over the line. A son is socially permitted to describe his mum in only so many ways, before he ranges into a man describing a woman.

Ethan (running his hands lovingly through Em's hair): Yes, she is lovely, isn't she!

Em (evidently pleased, but faking annoyance, pouting): Hey, it's me here you're discussing.

Ethan: And so we are! You're a moveable feast! We menfolk are entitled to a connoisseurs tête-à-tête.

A champagne break.


David expects his mum to slip on her nightie again. Counterintuitively, he is looking forward to seeing her in her nominal kittenish nightie again, less is more, to refresh her sensuality.

But, Em casually sits back on the couch. It is as if it is everyday custom for a wife, and a mother to sit naked with her husband and son, to sip champagne, and banter. David's initial disappointment of not seeing his mum in her teasing nightie again immediately fades away when he sees his mum sitting coquettishly with her legs crossed, concealing her feminine charms only just so, peek-a-boo.

Ethan orbits Em, takes photos of her as she sits sipping her bubbly nonchalantly. Even in such an unlikely position, Em looks great.



Ethan: David, it's your turn now.

David: To shoot more photos?

Ethan: No! To be shot!

David (puzzled): Huh?

Ethan: In the festive mood we are in, I reckon it would be nice if we take a threesome photo, for posterity. We can use the camera self-timer.

David (stunned): A threesome?

Em: Huh?

Ethan: I mean a nude family photo. As in relax, smile, move a little closer, say cheese.

David (relieved and disappointed): Oh!

Em: Hmmm... I don't know about this. David has seen me in the buff. I am sure you boys have seen each other in the locker room, and are familiar with your pecker order. But, we don't want to make David feel awkward.

David: I am cool! A fun shot. A lark.

David starts stripping off his bathrobe. Luckily he does not have a boner at this time.

Em stares down at her son, at first squeamishly, and then unabashedly, in rapt fascination. This is only the second adult manhood that Em has seen in the flesh, in her life. Perversely, Em feels a tinge of gratification that she has saved herself all these years, for tonight. A tingle races through Em to her significant extremities.

This is her first view of her son's manhood since he was twelve. David is pristinely shaven. Not a blade. Average endowed. Five inches. Good girth.

David twitches. Em notices.

Em is undecided whether David's penis is erect, semi-erect or flaccid. For sure, it points unequivocally down. And yet, there is a statuesque dignified, if not regal, stiffness about it. It does not sway as a flaccid penis does when David moves. It gives a tingling prescient sense that it can be called to action at short notice. Em wonders what her son's full flourish be like? Or, maybe, this is it.

Her son is an enigma. Will she be able to demystify his manhood by the end of the night?

Em: Hmmm... my, my, how you have grown!

Ethan sets up the camera self-timer on a makeshift stand. Ethan drops his bathrobe. The family is nude.

The family takes six family shots of various posing configurations. Three serious pose ones, to immortalize the family legacy. Three featuring chill, playful spontaneity, indicative of the family bonding merriment and effervescence of the occasion.

As Em and David are returning to the couch for more champagne, Ethan stops them.

Ethan: David, I would like some photos of you with mum. Our family group self-timer photos are good, but nothing beats manually shot photos. An artistically rendered mum and son nude study. A contrast study of mature and youth. Just a lark. Posterity for this triple milestone night. Will you be OK with this? The photos will be for our eyes only.

David (tentatively): I guess this is OK. It's all in the family. And tonight being special and all.

Em (exaggeratedly hurt): Errr... do I get a say, any say, in this?

Ethan (jocularly): Em, you don't, ha ha!

David (respectfully): Mum, only if you are cool with this.

Em (with coy reluctance): Hmmm... I am only agreeing to this, to defer to your dad's inane photography obsession. He is so visual.

David: Dad, how do you want us?



Ethan: Em, stand beside David.

Click.



Ethan: David, stand behind mum. Hold her arms.

Click.



Ethan: David, kiss mum's neck.

Click.



Ethan: Em, stand behind David. Feel his chest.

Click.



Ethan: Em, put one hand on David's penis. The other hand at the side of his face.

Em: Hmmm... I am not sure about this. We are traipsing into uncharted topography. We are crossing a line. David, are you OK? I don't want to make you feel awkward.

David: It's a fun shot. A lark. I'm good to go. Enjoy this goofing around. The photos are for our private consumption. Nobody will ever see them. Mum, let's just go with the flow.

Em: Hmmm... I hope this doesn't come to flow...

Em places her hand gingerly on her son's penis. She appears to take his measure. She takes her time to find an optimal position placement for her hand. This is only the second adult manhood she has come in contact with. Is that a twitch from David?

Click.



Ethan: David, stand behind mum. Hold mum's breasts.

David touches his mum's breasts for the first time. Soft, pliant, firm. He can't help but graze her nipples. Em shudders from this first searing contact.

Click.

Ethan: Em, stand behind David. Wrap your arms around him. Kiss his neck.

Click.



Ethan: David, swoop around mum. Cross your arms under mum's breasts.

Click.



Ethan: David, cover mum's mound with one hand, and her breasts with the other arm. Em, hold David's head with both your hands and look up at his face. David, look straight at the camera.

David places his hand gingerly on his mum's mound. Moist. Silken. He brushes the area experimentally as he seeks a position for his hand.

Click.



Ethan: Em, go behind David, reach your hands in front of David to cover his penis with your hands. David, put your hands on mum's hips, and turn your head back to kiss mum's hair.

Click.



Ethan: Both turn sideways to the camera. Stand a little apart. Lean your heads together. Look intently into each other's eyes. Hold each other's hands. Hands higher.

Click.



Ethan: Hold it there. David, cup mum's breasts as if they are rare treasures. But don't lift them. Em, put your hands under David's hands. Look into each other's eyes.

Click.



Em and David still gaze longingly into each other's eyes. Ethan tells them that he is done for the series.

Ethan announnces that he has to go to the washroom to ease himself. Em looks at David knowingly, too weary to manage a smirk. Ethan says he will take five minutes. He pads over to the washroom. The washroom door clicks shut.

Em once more touches David's now hard manhood. Full flourish. Now, she knows the true nature of her son. Demystified him. As she slowly strokes his penis, David first caresses her breasts, thus emboldened, slides a hand experimentally, then exploratorily, into her womanhood.

David soon finds his mum's soaking wet clitoris. He unhoods her clitoris. Lets the hood snap back to reclaim it. He does this a few times relishing this highest intimacy that he can ever experience with his mum. Each new revelation of her clitoris gives him shudders. He gently massages the nub. Mother and son moan in pleasure.

Em comes first, and as her whole body shudders then shakes, David comes too, shooting semen onto her tummy. It is the most powerful orgasm David has ever had. When he finishes, David feels his legs give way. He sinks to the carpet. 

Em manages to land on the couch before her legs give way.

Mother and son sit looking at each other in stupor, as they recover their breath.

The washroom door clicks open. Ethan returns. He sees, first, David's shattered state, a dazed Em, and then the fluid that is slowly trickling down Em's tummy, to her mound. David and Em do not know what is coursing through Ethan's mind at this moment.

Indeed, Ethan is roiled with several unsettling questions.

Did his son climax because of the high frisson of the photoshoot? Did he masturbate himself? Did his wife jack off his son? In her hands? Against her tummy? Grinding her mound? Dare he think, gliding her slit?

Hmmm... but the trail of evidence points to a down trickle from tummy to mound... Each speculation gives Ethan a quiver. Ethan decides that there is no need to unravel this mystery for now.

Ethan goes back to the washroom. David and Em freeze in mortification. What now?

Ethan returns a moment later with tissues. He cleans up the semen on Em. Still not having completely laid his earlier speculations to rest, Ethan swipes the tissue along Em's slit. He can't be sure from the texture of the fluids whether they are Em's arousal, or something else? Or... a blend?

As a tacit sign that all is well and good, Ethan kisses Em's lips, noting her glazed eyes.

***

Ethan breaks the tension by serving another round of champagne. Em and David climb down from their high. The family doesn't bother to dress up. They remain native, at peace with their own, and each other's bodies. They are in their element. Body and mind. They banter on, oblivious to what has just happened.

Ethan: Em, David, you remember the couple 10-poses series we shot earlier. What say you if you both recreate the poses? Just simulate them as best as you can. Artistically rendered.



David: Errr... a rather bold artistic innovation, dad.

Em: Oh God! I can't believe this. Another lark, huh?

David: Mum, what the heck! Let's just do it.

Em: This will be it! The things that the men in this family make me do!

Ethan: Let us reuse the dim, pose, lights, shoot, dim routine from our earlier photoshoot. That way, you will not be under any pressure to pose. Take all the time you need to get your poses right. We will have more natural photos.

***

First shot.

Em and David are standing, facing the camera. David gets behind Em. She leans forward ever so slightly. David's hands cup the underside of her breasts concealing them up to her nipples.

Em minimises her right hand, covering her mound, teasingly only just so. Her left arm stretches back, her hand pressing David's arse to her, to cement their pose.

David struggles somewhat to conceal his penis in the body tangle, without engaging his mum too intimately. Finally, he nestles his penis between his mum's arse cheeks, the head nudging reachingly into her slit.

David does a pose check. Yes, their significant bits are concealed. David brightens the lights.

Click.

Dim.

***

Second shot.

A sitting coupling series. David sits on the chair facing the camera. Em parts her legs sitting astride his lap, facing David, her back to the camera. This pose accentuates her sacral dimples.

They make some fine bodily adjustments. David is in his mum.

David (whispering nervously): Mum, are you OK?

Em (shellshocked, whimpering weakly): No... Yes, yes... Just do the best you can to make our pose work.

David's hands cupping her breasts. Em's arms circle behind David's back to possess him. Em reins in her son causing David to slip in a little more. Em winces. They kiss passionately.

Lights.

Click.

Dim.

***

Third shot.

As before, David sits on the chair facing the camera. Em sits on his lap. She is facing the camera too, at an oblique angle.

They make some animated body adjustments. David's erect penis slips silkenly into his mum's vagina. His mum appears to have gotten used to the drill of artfully concealing their genitals.

David's hands cup Em's breasts concealing her nipples. Em places her right hand over her crotch coyly, covering her son's penetration, but only just so, leaving scope for imagination.

David does a pose check.

Lights.

Click.

Dim.

***

Fourth shot.

A variation of the third.

David sits on the chair facing the camera as before. Em stands in front of him, facing David, her back to the camera. She inclines her body towards David suggestively. David places his hands on her breasts. Em bends her right leg at her knee, dangling her high heels on her toes. Come hither.

Lights.

Click.

Dim.

***

Fifth shot.

David sits on the chair facing the camera as before. Em stands in front of him, facing him, her back to the camera. Em tilts her head as if staring down piercingly, severely at her son. Em raises her right leg, and plants her high heels at his crotch, mercifully taking care not to puncture his sac. David plants his hands gingerly on her breasts. David is cowering under his dominatrix mum!

Lights.

Click.

Dim.

***

Sixth shot.

A standing coupling series. Em and David are standing facing each other. David's penis nestles between his mum's thighs. Thus primed, he makes entry. Em circles her arms around his neck in possessive suffocation. David's hands grip her buttocks with matching intensity. Em's breasts are squashed against her son's chest. Em bends her right leg, flirtatiously dangling her high heels on her toes.

Lights.

Click.

Dim.

Saula88
Saula88
849 Followers
12