He Takes Pics for Parents Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Seventh shot.

The frisson is palpable. A more engaged variation of the previous pose.

Em and David are standing facing each other. Mother clings tightly onto son. Her arms encircle his neck in possessive interlock. Em wraps her legs around David's waist in a merciless vice grip.

David makes sloshful entry. He can't help it. Can his dad hear them?

David is so moved by the white heat of the moment. He pumps six frenzied shuddering strokes. Em is mortified by her son's cavalier abandon in the presence of his dad. David summons all his will to stop.

The tension taut. Em is photographically primed. Her face is contorted in a kind of mid-fuck ecstasy.

Lights.

Click.

Dim.

***

Eighth shot.

Classic woman on top cowgirl.

David lies down flat on the carpet. His legs together in parallel.

He guides his mum to sit astride him, on his genitals, facing him. David places his palms on Em's breasts, just so, up to her nipples. They make fine bodily adjustments.

David enters his mum's wetness. Can dad hear his squishing entry? Can dad smell the tang wafting in the air?

Em places her left hand to conceal her son's penetration. She places her right hand just behind her right hip, girding her torso upright in a soft arc.

She then looks intensely away from the camera as if focusing on something of interest in the distance.

Em then surprises her son. She begins to bounce on her son with frantic vigour. One, two, three, four, five, six. In rhythmic rising cadence. They emit wet musical notes. Can Ethan hear them through the translucent dimness?

Lights.

Click.

Dim.

***

Ninth shot.

Classic reverse cowgirl.

A minor variation from the previous pose. Just a flip of orientation.

As before, David lies down flat on the carpet. His legs together in parallel. Em sits astride her son, on his crotch, facing away from David, towards the camera.

David snakes his arms around Em, half-cupping her breasts, up to her nipples.

They make fine bodily calibrations. David breaches Em's fount of wet warmth. Can Ethan hear David's popping entry? Can Ethan smell the sharp tang?

Em places her left hand to coyly conceal David's penetration.

She places her right hand just behind her right hip, buttressing her torso upright in a dramatic arc.

She then looks rivetingly away from the camera as if focusing on something that is more compelling than their clammy union.

Just as David is about to brighten the lights, his mother grips his right hand in a vice grip, in apparent cryptic communication. She then bounces on her son. She bucks for a minute, each impalation searchingly deeper, and more intense than the previous.

David (whispering in mortification): Mum, mum, you have to stop!

Em stops joltingly. David pauses a few seconds just to be sure that his mum has indeed climbed down to earth.

Lights.

Click.

Dim.

***

Tenth shot.

All too soon, the final shot.

David leads his mum to the bed. He positions behind his mum in a classic doggy posture, facing the camera.

David enters his mum. A cavern of wetness. He leans forward. He cups his mum's breasts, concealing her hush puppies only just so, up to her nipples. Em looks fixatedly away from the camera, to the left.

David humps his mum impulsively, six thrusts in rapid fire succession. Is that his mum responding in recoil? In this frenzy, it is hard to tell. And then one final thrust, which leaves his rod in full measure buried deep in her far sanctum.

David ejaculates. His mother quivers then shudders. Mother and son in quaking orchestral harmony and unison.

Did Ethan hear David's animal growl and Em's groan? Can he sense the piquant vinegarish scent in the air?

David feels his mum slumping. He girds her up to maintain the doggy posture. He is still in his mother.

Lights.

Click.

Dim.

***

Em and David collapse in a tangled heap in the dimness.

Ethan: A great shoot! I am going to the balcony to get some air. You guys can take your time to freshen up. We can finish up the champagne after you are done.

***

To be continued...

12