He Used His Wife as Collateral

Story Info
Be careful who you borrow money from.
7.1k words
3.68
22.1k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a perfect evening for a high-society event on Mr. Esposito's yacht. He had docked in the South Hamptons for this particular party, even though it wasn't his favorite locale. The main reason he'd purchased the 120-footer was to entertain his wealthy business connections and this is where a couple of them were living for the season.

Francesco "Frank" Esposito definitely knew how to host a party. Everything, including the catering and entertainment, were top-notch without seeming garish or pretentious. His date for the evening, Mia, was gorgeous in her little black dress, yet quite outgoing and charming. She was always at his side, normally with one of his arms around her slim waist. Even Anthony, Frank's head accountant, couldn't keep his eyes off her as he sat alone at the bar. It was partly because she was the sexiest woman on the boat that night, but mostly because she was his wife.

This bizarre scene made Anthony think back on how this all came to be. He had been working as an accountant and financial advisor for the Esposito family's businesses for almost eight years. They owned and operated fourteen auto dealerships in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania and were obviously successful. For the first four or five years, he wasn't privy to the real books, so he thought everything was above-board.

Once he moved up the company ladder, he became aware that the purpose of the dealerships was as much about money laundering as it was about legitimate business. Based on the people and organizations they were laundering money for, he knew he'd probably gotten himself into a very sticky situation. If things ever went south, he doubted he could even turn state's evidence due to their well-known connections to powerful politicians, judges and police commissioners.

But since he was unusually well-compensated for his work and discretion, he made the best of the situation and did a great job for the family. He was even rewarded off the books with hefty bonuses, but was never told where the funds came from.

Aside from making great money for a CPA, another perk was the events to which he and his wife, Mia, were invited to attend. It wasn't unusual for these parties to be held on private yachts, in part because one of the owner's cousins was a yacht broker in Miami. He assumed the yacht business was every bit as legitimate as the car dealerships.

The parties were enjoyable for Anthony, even though he'd never been the party type, but Mia absolutely loved them and became well-known in their circle. Her bubbly, genuine personality made her a hit with the wives, and her stunning good looks surely helped win over the husbands. He noticed the not-so-subtle stares and off-color, whispered comments from these men, but he was in no position to call anyone out for it.

Anthony knew he'd married out of his league and occasionally wondered if the only reason they'd been introduced by the Espositos was for her to keep tabs on him. Either way, she was gorgeous and had been a good wife for four years, so he never dug too deeply into that conspiracy theory.

Once Anthony had amassed sufficient capital from his more-than-adequate salary, he began looking for ways to let his money work for him. Real estate investing, specially house-flipping, was a hot commodity in the early to mid 2000's, His father had been a construction contractor, so he probably had better than average knowledge of the business compared to many of those getting into it. He started out small with one house at a time and tried to resell them in less than thirty days

He quickly developed a network of subcontractors hungry for work and was doing better than expected. The lure of quick success is often the downfall of investors, however. Instead of sticking to a small portfolio of one or two homes, he was keeping several in the pipeline at once, depending on funds from upcoming sales to purchase new properties.

When the mortgage crisis hit in the late 2000's, he was caught severely overexposed. With far fewer buyers able to obtain mortgage loans, he found himself stuck with six homes he couldn't sell without taking a loss on them, and the payments were quickly depleting his cash reserves. He needed cash to to sell the properties at a loss but still pay off the notes.

Estimating he'd need about $250,000 to get out from under those homes, he decided the only way to avoid bankruptcy was to ask Frank for help. He knew the Espositos were not the type people you'd ever want to default on, but he had no intention of doing so. If he and Mia lived modestly, they should be able to repay a loan within a couple of years with the salary he was bringing in.

When he sat down with Frank to ask for the loan, the conversation didn't go quite as he expected. It certainly wasn't a huge sum of money given the size of the Esposito fortune, but Frank had his reservations.

"So, Anthony, let me get this straight. I trust you with millions of dollars of my money and you can't even keep your little side business solvent? Why should I even trust you anymore?" Frank asked sternly.

"Sir, I'd never risk your money like that. You can have anyone you trust check the accounts any time you'd like and they'll confirm that. We even moved cash out of certain banks that seemed to be putting themselves in danger with risky loan practices before this banking crisis even began," Anthony assured him.

"I plan to do just that. I'm not accusing you of anything, but I'd like one of my brother's money guys to do a little audit just to ease my mind, okay?"

"I'll be happy to help them, Sir."

"So assuming you haven't been fucking around with my money too, let's talk about this little loan you need. What kind of collateral can you offer me, besides your continued good health, if you know what I mean?" Frank asked while including an obvious threat.

"Well, that's the thing, Frank. Most everything I had was in cash and those devalued properties. I own my home, but with the real estate market taking a shit, I don't have any equity in it either. I was really just hoping you could just withhold a big portion of my pay every month until it's paid back."

Mr. Esposito silently contemplated the deal for a minute and replied, "So, as you know, I'm not a banker, so my terms may be a little 'unconventional', you might say. The way I see it, the only things you have of value are this job, which you could lose at any time if you fuck up, and your beautiful wife who, by the way, doesn't deserve to be put through any of your bullshit."

"So here's what I'll offer you: I'll loan you the money you need at a ten percent interest rate. If you do anything to get yourself fired or try to skip out on this loan, I don't think I need to tell you how 'unhealthy' a decision that would be. But since I'm not in the personal loan business, let's make this deal interesting enough for me to even bother with it."

Anthony had no idea what he was hinting at, but assumed it wasn't going to be good.

Frank continued, "The way I see it, your only collateral of any value to me is Mia. So until I'm repaid in full, she'll be my 'date', if you will, to my client events whenever I need her. Probably not more than a couple of times a month, as you know. It's very difficult for someone in my position to trust any woman enough to date, must less hang out with the people I associate with. I already trust your wife and my clients seem to love her."

Anthony was shocked, countering, "But boss, how could I ask her to help repay my debt like that? She'll think I'm prostituting her out!"

"Easy there, Anthony! Who said anything about sex? I would never require her to do anything she wouldn't want to do."

Anthony was quite aware of how his boss chose his words. He didn't say nothing would happen, just that he didn't require it.

"Sir, since this concerns Mia, can I talk to her before I give you an answer?"

"Of course, Anthony."

That evening when Mia was told about their financial situation and Frank's offer, she was justifiably angry. She had no idea he was exposing them to that much risk, much less needing a bailout to avoid bankruptcy.

"So, on top of your stupid investing mistakes, you want me to whore myself out to your boss to save your ass? You've gotta be kidding me, Anthony!" she chastised him.

"This was not my idea! I would never have voluntarily involved you in any kind of deal. He specifically said he didn't expect anything like that from you. He just wants you to help him impress his clients," he tried to explain.

Anthony continued, "You didn't get us into this, Baby, so I don't expect you to get us out of it. It's just the only way Frank would agree to loan me the money."

"Don't 'Baby' me, you dumbass!" she yelled. "I should agree to this and give him a piece of ass just to teach you a lesson. As a matter of fact, fuck it. Tell him you'll take his offer!"

Anthony didn't take her threat seriously and assumed she'd cool down in a couple of days. Their next party was a week away, so they'd have a little time to work out what Frank really expected from her.

The next day, Anthony and Frank shook hands on the deal. He handed Anthony a credit card he'd taken the liberty of ordering for Mia so she could shop for more clothing and jewelry appropriate for their parties. Mia's mood improved noticeably when she received the card. Maybe this could be fun after all, she thought, especially if it taught her husband a much-needed lesson.

The evening of the party, Anthony was quite anxious about the situation. All the staff and a few of the guests already knew he was Mia's husband, so he had no idea how Frank planned to explain it or introduce her to those who didn't know.

When they walked on deck, Frank walked over and greeted Mia with a hug and a kiss on the cheek while ignoring Anthony.

"Mia, dear. You're looking absolutely gorgeous as always. Come with me and I'll give you a run-down on who's coming tonight," Frank said as he took her hand and led her away.

Anthony went over to the bar and sat down where he'd spend the better part of the evening. He tried to remain as inconspicuous as possible, feeling like all the party-goers who knew him were probably laughing at his predicament. He hated the feeling, but suspected it was part of his penance from Frank.

Throughout the evening, Mia acted in every way as if she was indeed Frank's date. Their embraces, the smiles and the whispers in each other's ear looked completely authentic.

When a couple of his coworkers took the opportunity to tell Anthony what a good-looking couple they were, he snapped out of his trip down memory lane. They obviously said it to poke fun at him, but they weren't wrong. She certainly looked more in Frank's league than his.

As the party wound down around 1 AM, Mia and Frank said their goodbyes with a hug and a quick kiss on the lips they knew Anthony could see. Frank whispered something into her ear that caused her to smile and blush a little, but Anthony had no idea what he said.

As the rode home, they couldn't really talk freely in front of the driver, but it was apparent their individual takes on the evening's events were quite different. Anthony had been ready to leave for hours, but Mia was still bubbly, telling him how much fun she'd had. He considered taking out his frustration on her with a few jealousy-fueled comments, but he bit his tongue. He knew everything he was upset about was due to his own stupidity and he didn't need her to remind him of that.

When they got inside their home, Mia was unusually frisky and tried to get him to fool around, but between his sour mood and a mild case of whiskey dick, it just wasn't going to happen. After giving up and rolling away from him to her side of the bed in frustration, she couldn't help fantasize about what would be happening at that moment if she'd gone home with Frank instead.

Besides being wealthy, Frank was quite an attractive man; tall, muscular, and confident. He made her pussy tingle more than once that evening without even trying. She couldn't help rubbing her swollen clit to a silent orgasm while fantasizing about him.

Two weeks later, Frank hosted his next party at a high-end hotel in Midtown Manhattan. Anthony noticed Mia seemed to go to even greater lengths to prepare herself this time. Nails, pedicure and even something she called a Brazilian were all taken care of the day prior. Anthony couldn't help notice how beautiful and sexy she looked as they left home. He would've been more openly complimentary of her appearance if he hadn't already known it wasn't for his benefit.

Anthony reminded himself to take it easy on the alcohol this time. If hanging out with Frank all evening made her frisky afterwards, that was fine by him as long as he got to reap the benefits.

Since Anthony already knew what to expect from Mia and his boss, he had a better time than before. He spent more time socializing, only occasionally checking on Mia to see what she was up to. Around midnight, he noticed he hadn't seen her or Frank for about twenty minutes, but didn't think much of it. They were probably just mingling with clients in different party rooms.

After another twenty minutes went by, Anthony asked one of his coworkers if he'd seen Mia. He said he saw them heading out to the observation deck earlier, but hadn't seen them in a while. As he headed out to check on her, he ran into them coming back inside.

"Oh, hi Babe," she said, a little startled. "Are you having fun?"

"I'm good. Just talking to Ben and Charlie for a while," he answered.

"Excuse me, Babe. I need to go fix my hair. It's pretty windy out there. I'll catch up with you later."

Her hair was indeed tussled, but he didn't really understand how the wind messed up her lipstick. Anthony continued out onto the deck himself, wondering what the view would be like and who they'd been socializing with. It was a pretty amazing view of the city under a full moon, but he thought it odd that he was the only person out there. Who would they have been schmoozing with?

As Mia got inside the powder room, her heart was still beating fast, in part because of what she and Frank were doing outside, but mostly because her husband almost busted them. Had he walked outside even a minute earlier, he would've seen them locked in a kiss, their tongues intermingled as he kneaded her perfect ass cheeks with both hands. Feeling Frank's erection pressing against her tummy through their clothing had made her instantly wet. Knowing they were playing with fire, she barely summoned the willpower to break their kiss and lead him back inside just in time.

As she looked into the mirror to fix her hair, she panicked slightly when she saw her lipstick had been smeared from kissing Frank. Anthony wasn't the most observant husband, but surely he noticed that. She also couldn't help wonder if Anthony planned to come to all these events. She chastised herself for even thinking that way, but couldn't help daydreaming about it. Frank didn't require him to attend, so she hoped he'd tire of hanging out by himself as long as he trusted her to go alone.

When they got home, she was so ready to be fucked, she could hardly wait for her husband to get undressed. He wasn't complaining, but he hadn't seen her that horny since their honeymoon.

Despite his lack of sexual prowess, she closed her eyes and came hard riding him, but her mind was elsewhere. She was imagining being taken roughly from behind by Frank on the railing of that observation deck, with the whole city as their witness.

After her husband fell asleep, she fingered herself to another orgasm thinking about what might've happened if she had gone to the party by herself. Frank's cock felt huge when it pressed against her as they made out, fueling her fantasies even more. It made her feel proud that she could so easily turn on a man who could have any woman he wanted. It was obvious he wanted her.

While texting Frank the next day, she apologized for letting things get out of hand, especially since they almost got busted. Frank couldn't have cared less about Anthony, but he didn't want to cause problems for Mia. He was pretty sure she was ready to let him have his way with her, but he had to get her annoying husband out of the way.

As the next party approached, he came up with the perfect plan. He'd use the yacht again, but this time they'd party off-shore. He made sure Anthony had to work late on a pop-up financial problem so he'd literally miss the boat. Anthony was worried about not being there to chaperone, but they seemed to have behaved themselves so far.

After shoving off just before sunset, the evening began pretty much as the others had. Although they were a little more openly affectionate without her husband there, they still had to use discretion in front of their important guests.

Once they docked around midnight, however, things changed rapidly. As soon as they said goodnight to their last guests, Frank led her quickly to his private stateroom. Mia knew full well what was about to happen. She wasn't drunk, but she'd had just enough to lower her inhibitions.

Once the cabin door was locked, Frank pulled her to him and kissed her hard. As they kissed, he caressed her ass and began unzipping her dress. As soon as her dress dropped to the floor, he let out a moan of approval for what he saw. Her all-over tan was nicely accentuated by her sexy white thong and push-up bra. Frank had always been a breast man and her 34-D's made his mouth water. Not wasting time unhooking her bra, he pulled it down enough to take each areola in his mouth and give her hard nipples the attention they'd been needing.

As he suckled her breasts, she unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants. She couldn't wait to see what she'd been fantasizing about, and she wasn't disappointed. She was amazed by his girth and hardness before she even got to see it. Once she got his boxers down, she broke their kiss to move down to her prize.

Once she realized he was twice the size of her husband in both length and girth, she felt a tinge of apprehension. Although she'd slept with guys bigger than her husband, she'd never been with anyone nearly this large. She wasn't even sure she could get the head in her mouth, but she went right to work trying. As she cradled his huge nuts with one hand, she stretched her lips over the plum-sized head, causing him to moan loudly. She could taste the sweet pre-come from his slit and it turned her on even more.

Although she wanted to give him great head, her dripping pussy felt noticeably empty and she was eager to correct that. After a few minutes, Frank pulled her back to her feet and started kissing her again. He pulled her thong aside and ran his cock head up and down her slippery pussy lips until she was moaning aloud. She couldn't wait to feel him inside her.

Frank picked her up effortlessly and carried her to his bed, placing her on her back. He removed her thong, giving himself a good look at her gorgeous little pussy. He loved how she had it waxed baby-smooth except for a small patch above her slit.

He placed a hand under each of her cheeks and teased her by kissing all around her glistening folds without touching them. She couldn't take being teased any longer and pulled his face hard into her pussy. She realized pretty quickly that he knew how to use his tongue, even though he was obviously still trying to tease her somewhat. After a few minutes of being pleased but not being allowed to come, she couldn't take it any longer.

"Please, fuck me now, Frank. I need you inside me."

He wasted no more time putting her legs on his shoulders and began working the head of his cock into her wet folds. Although she was plenty wet enough to fuck, he could tell she was far too tight to shove his cock into her quickly. He could always tell when a woman had only been with pencil-dicked guys.

12