He Used His Wife as Collateral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking his cock for the first time was a balancing game of pain and pleasure for Mia. She knew she'd eventually learn to appreciate his size, but at that moment, it burned like hell as he entered her, stretching her beyond anything she'd ever felt.

Sensing her tensing up, Frank coached her, "Just take it slowly. I'll wait until you're ready."

He'd been waiting a month for this moment, so he could certainly wait another minute or two. Each time he felt her relax enough, he pushed a little farther inside her tight tunnel. Within a couple of minutes, he was bottoming out, although she hadn't taken his whole length. He knew from experience they could work on that and he was going to make sure they got plenty of opportunities to practice.

Once she relaxed a bit, he began slowly thrusting in and out of her, gauging her reactions. Once she seemed more comfortable, he grabbed her hips for more leverage and began fucking her with greater force and longer strokes. She tried to be quiet because of the staff still cleaning up after the party, but that wasn't really possible. She was already getting the fucking of her life and they were just getting started.

Over the next half-hour, they only paused to change positions. Mia had already come on his cock twice by the time Frank flipped her onto her stomach and pounded her from above until he filled her with a scalding hot load of his come. That set off her third orgasm, causing her to buck wildly beneath him.

They realized they were completely sweat-covered when he collapsed onto her while they caught their breath. Mia could already tell she was going to be pretty sore, so she had him wait until he shrank in size before pulling out. Unfortunately, his cock had other ideas. The incredible sensations of her tight, pulsating tunnel kept him at full hardness until he gave up, pulled her onto her knees and started long-stroking her again.

After several minutes of hard fucking from behind, Frank grabbed her hair, pulled her onto his cock even harder and sprayed his come inside her once again. After a couple of minutes, he had shrunk enough to pull out, but it was still pretty painful for her.

Once she caught her breath and regained her senses, she was overcome with guilt over what had just happened. She realized it was well past when she planned to leave and she hadn't talked to her husband all evening. How would he not know what happened? She was a sweaty, come-filled mess.

As quickly as she could shower and halfway put herself back together, she gave Frank a peck on the lips and bade him goodnight. As she rode to their house, she texted Anthony to see if he was home and okay. He was home, but of course he wasn't able to sleep. She apologized for being so late, but said she'd gotten a bad headache at the party and had to lay down for a bit after taking something for it.

"Ugh. Even more lies now," she thought to herself. Instead of just a cheating slut, she now felt like a lying, cheating slut.

Anthony could tell as soon as he saw her that something was wrong. He didn't know exactly what, but she seemed very emotional, on the verge or tears, and unusually tired. Perhaps it really was a migraine, but he was worried things had gotten out of hand with Frank. He also knew that nobody on the staff would rat Frank out if they witnessed anything. None of them would want to be the next person to be inexplicably washed overboard in the middle of the night, never to be seen again. He was even more suspicious about why his boss's financial inquiry was such an emergency that he had to work so late that he missed the party.

Anthony began to wonder if agreeing to Frank's terms was an even bigger mistake than overextending himself in the housing market. If he wanted to sleep with Mia, then she would be the only one who could stop it from happening. Frank certainly feared no one, especially not him. He hoped Mia had the loyalty and willpower to resist him, but he was starting to wonder if she did.

When they woke the next morning, Mia was still acting distant and just not quite herself. Anthony couldn't ignore it any longer.

"Hey, Baby. You seem bothered by something. Could we talk about it?" he asked her gently.

"I'm okay," she answered unconvincingly.

As guilty as she felt, she couldn't muster the courage to confess. She also wondered what would happen if Anthony found out and was stupid enough to confront Frank about it.

"Really, Babe. I'm just a little hungover and that headache last night really knocked me for a loop. I promise I'm okay."

Even though he didn't really believe her, there was no use arguing with her without any proof. She perked up over the course of the day and seemed to return to normal.

Once she got some privacy, she texted Frank about what had happened. She told him how she felt terrible about what she'd done to her husband and didn't want to be that kind of person. She also told him she didn't think she should help him with his guests anymore. Although Frank seemed understanding and agreed to it in principle, that wasn't what he really planned to do.

When he got to the office on Monday morning, he called Anthony into his office for a one-on-one meeting. Anthony had no idea what for.

"So Anthony, I'll get right to the point. This is about your loan, and specifically the collateral we agreed on."

Anthony was immediately nervous, wondering if Mia had decided to break the agreement or something else happened that would require him to come up with Frank's money on short notice.

"What's wrong, Sir? I thought everything was going as we agreed."

"Yeah, well...there's been a complication. Did you say something to your wife that would make her want to break our deal?"

"No, sir! She was acting strange Friday night and Saturday morning, so I asked her what was wrong. She kept saying she was okay, but she still seemed bothered," Anthony answered honestly. "That's all we talked about."

"Hmmm. Okay. Well, this is probably going to be a shock to you, but I feel like we have to get past this little hurdle if I'm going to continue floating your loan," Frank began.

"I'm sure you remember I told you I wouldn't require her to do anything she didn't want to do, right?"

"Yes, sir," Anthony replied, sensing this conversation was about to take a bad turn.

"I'm a man of my word, Anthony. After the guests left the boat Friday night, without any pressure from me, Mia was more than willing to join me in my stateroom. And as you know, she's quite amazing in bed. She couldn't get enough of my big cock as I fucked her for over an hour before I sent her home to you, sore and full of my come."

Anthony sat slack-jawed, not believing the words that just came out of his boss's mouth. He was clinching the arms of the office chair so hard, his fingers were losing their color. He had the urge to kill but the survival instincts to control himself.

Frank continued, "So here's the deal: I plan to keep fucking her fairly regularly, but this guilty conscience of hers is getting in the way of that. So the way I see it, you have two choices. She backs out of our agreement and you can return the outstanding balance of what I loaned you ASAP, or you can give her your blessing to do what she already wants to do with me."

Anthony was so angry and shocked, he didn't know how to respond. He knew he didn't have even twenty percent of the cash he needed to pay him off if Mia backed out, but how the hell could he agree to this?

"Let me talk to her," Anthony replied submissively to buy some time.

After going back to his office, he made a couple of calls to find out if he had any chance of qualifying for a legitimate personal loan of that size. The loan officers almost laughed at him for asking. After they explained how the requirements for qualifying had changed dramatically due to the banking crisis, he knew he had no other options that wouldn't involve people even scarier than Frank.

That night, he had the toughest conversation he'd ever had with his wife.

"So, Mia. I don't really know how to say this gently, so I'll just put it out there. And I'm not trying to start a fight with you, so please try not to get defensive."

Now Mia was the one getting nervous.

"Mia, I know you had sex with Frank. I don't know what led up to it happening, but I can tell you feel really guilty about it. You've been acting very different since the party."

Mia hid her face and began weeping. Not because she got caught, but because she betrayed and hurt the only man she ever loved. She'd been crying off and on throughout the day, but had controlled her emotions since Anthony got home.

"Frank also told me you want to back out of the arrangement, which I respect you for. I know you wouldn't have told him that if you wanted it to happen again."

Mia nodded in agreement without looking at him.

"The thing is, Mia. If you completely back out right now, I have to pay Frank back the money he loaned me right away. I obviously don't have it, and no bank is willing to loan me that much without collateral," he explained to her.

"So what do you want me to do, Anthony? How can I be around him after what happened?"

"I really don't know, Baby. You don't think he'd try to rape you, do you?" he asked awkwardly.

She wanted to say, "You can't rape the willing," but it probably wasn't the best time for humor.

Instead, she asked him, "But do you really think he'll settle for less? He's very persuasive and he holds all the cards. Do I think he's a rapist? No, but what if he starts threatening us in some other way? He could fire you without cause at any time."

He thought about it for a minute before asking her a really strange question, "Honestly, when you were... doing it... with him, did you enjoy it?"

There was no point in lying to him even more, so she admitted, "That's a really weird thing for my husband to ask, but yes, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it a lot, if you must know."

It stung him to hear her admit it, but he wasn't really surprised.

He shocked her again when he rationalized, "Well, then if it came down to that being your only real choice, then I guess there are worse things that could happen. I suppose it would be karma continuing to punish me for losing money we didn't even have."

She felt like she should be offended, but she understood Frank had him by the balls. She could try her best to get him to behave, but she had a feeling he'd be balls-deep inside her again before she left his next party. He was a very hard man to say no to, and she wasn't really sure she could.

"Okay, Babe, but I can't promise you it won't happen again. He has a way of getting what he wants, and we both know what he wants from me."

"Thank you. Just try your best to put him off as long as you can. I'll get him paid back as quickly as I possibly can," he promised.

After their talk, Mia texted Frank back to let him know what they decided and agreed to be at the next event. She made sure Anthony was invited, thinking that might deter Frank somewhat. They both should've known it wouldn't.

The next social was held at a private home in Westchester County belonging to one of Frank's business associates. Toward the end of the evening, Frank began to make his move again.

He whispered to Mia, "I haven't been able to concentrate on any conversation I've had all night. All I can think about is getting inside you again. I can't even touch you without getting hard. Are you sure you wouldn't like me to arrange some privacy for us?"

She was both flattered and annoyed, but responded, "It does sound like fun, but Anthony is right over there. You told me you'd behave tonight if I agreed to come."

"Actually, I said I'd be good. Wasn't I good last time?" he asked jokingly. "And don't worry about your husband. If he objects, then I'll lay off. Okay?"

Mia saw that as her way out, so she agreed to let Anthony decide.

Frank led her over to where her husband was sitting and said, "Hey, Anthony. Thanks for letting your wife know you were okay with what happened between us at the last party. I assume she still has your blessing, right? We were going to find some privacy for round two, but she wanted to check with you first."

Mia's brow furrowed when he said Anthony was okay with her sleeping with him. Was that true?

Anthony was shocked at his boldness and no doubt looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

Anthony stumbled on his words, "Well, that's not exactly...you know... I mean..."

Mia knew by the way he was stuttering that Frank was telling the truth.

He looked at his wife to see if she really wanted to do this, but she wasn't giving him any clues other than not making Frank remove his hand from her ass. Sure, deep down, she'd been wishing she could be alone with Frank all night, but she'd let her husband decide.

Anthony asked her directly, "Is this something you want to do?"

She glared back at him, "Oh, no. You're not putting this on me. You decide. Apparently you were okay with him fucking me a week ago."

Anthony couldn't believe how easily the two of them had backed him into a corner, making him feel like he had no choice but to give Frank his blessing to fuck his wife again.

"Okay then. I'll be waiting for you out here I guess," he answered timidly.

Mia was shocked he didn't try to stop it at all. She was so put out by his response, she said, "No, why don't you just head on home. I may be a while. Don't wait up for me."

Anthony knew she was upset, but he didn't know what else to do. Before he left the party in shame, he watched them walk hand-in-hand down the hallway to the room Tony had borrowed from his friend for the night. All he could think about as he drove home was what they were doing and what he could've done to stop it. He had never felt so powerless.

It didn't take long for Mia to put aside how upset she was with her husband. As far as she was concerned, he should've been forced to stay and watch, considering how easily he handed her over to Frank.

Within minutes of entering the bedroom, Frank already had his cock buried inside Mia's petite, married pussy. They had both been so eager for him to get inside her, they completely dispensed with foreplay. They didn't really need it anyway, as she was dripping wet and he was already rock hard. She knew what to expect this time, so she was able to relax and enjoy his size more without tensing up.

Frank was so worked up, he was ready to come in less than ten minutes, which was unusual for him. Just before he came, he pulled out and offered his cock to her mouth. She eagerly stroked the lower half of his shaft while she sucked him off for all she was worth. He didn't even warn her before filling her mouth to overflowing with his first load. She had to swallow once while he was still coming because she couldn't contain his whole load in her mouth.

When he stopped coming, she showed him his load before swallowing it and then went right back down on him to clean off any she'd missed. Once she was done cleaning him, he went down on her to return the favor. He loved her taste and how animated and vocal she became when he tongued her clit just right. After her second orgasm, she was ready to be fucked again and was pleased to find he was already hard.

She motioned that she wanted to be on top, so he laid on his back and played with her breasts as she lowered herself onto his shaft without pausing. Once she could feel his balls against her ass, she rode him like a saddle bronc until she came several minutes later.

When she dismounted, Frank moved her into one of his favorite positions. As they laid on their sides, he spooned her from behind and fucked her slowly and deeply as he reached around and mauled her big tits. They casually fucked that way for quite a while until he grabbed her by the hips, pressed his cock firmly against her cervix and blasted another load directly into her womb.

Mia had never had anyone do that before and it made her wonder if he was intentionally trying to get her pregnant. As they relaxed in the afterglow, they both fell asleep with Frank still deep inside her. It was an amazing feeling to drift off that way.

Somehow, neither of them woke before the morning sun peeked through the bedroom window. Mia couldn't believe she'd stayed the whole night while her husband waited at home, but she refused to let herself feel guilty. He made his choice. She decided to take her walk of shame before the homeowners arose so as not to start any gossip.

She noticed two things as she walked out to the sedan Frank arranged. One was that she was hardly sore at all this time. It felt more like it should after being well-fucked. She assumed it was because she had been much more relaxed than their first time. The other thing she noticed was that she should've cleaned herself up a bit more before leaving. She couldn't find her panties, so Frank's come was slowly leaking from her bare pussy and running down toward her ass. She had nothing to clean it up with, so she had to discretely wipe it off with her finger, then use her mouth to clean her finger when the driver was looking away. Maybe she'd make her husband clean the rest up when she got home.

Things were never the same after that night. Over the next couple of months, Frank became even more brazen about using Mia for sex whenever he wanted. It was no longer just after his parties, but pretty much any night he wanted company. He also enjoyed telling Anthony all the dirty things they did the previous night, like how he was teaching her to take his fat cock in her ass. A few times he even texted Anthony photos of him fucking her in various positions. He tried to resist looking at the pics, but it was like trying to pass a bad car accident without looking.

At around six months from when Mia attended her first party with Frank, Anthony was spiraling into depression and filed for divorce. Mia didn't contest the divorce, as she was already spending more time with Frank than she was with him. She received no property settlement since they had nothing of value, and no spousal support since he had mountains of evidence of her adultery.

Although their divorce was finalized two months later, they continued to run into each other occasionally since Anthony still had to work off his debt to Frank. He noticed he stopped seeing her with Frank a few months after the divorce. He found out Frank had become bored with her and started dating a Brazilian model.

Since Frank chose to be such an asshole about flaunting their affair only to cast her aside in the end, Anthony spent many late hours during his last month at the company downloading evidence of Frank's illegal activity as a life insurance policy. Even more incriminating than the money laundering was the evidence of how he had defrauded certain business associates who were arguably more dangerous than the Esposito family.

The last time Anthony heard from his ex-wife was in 2014 when she told him she had taken a job as a flight attendant, working aboard the private jets of a Greek family she'd met at one of Frank's parties. Although he missed the early years with her, he now had a new family of his own and a new, thankfully more boring job in South Florida, so he wasn't crushed he hadn't heard from her since.

12