He Used Me with His Friends

Story Info
Used by his friends.
4.3k words
4.54
24.6k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek, or D, as I call him, had taken my virginity. Afterwards he left without asking me out again.

I knew he was the one, but I don't think he did, yet!

About a week later I was on my way to night school for my typing and shorthand classes when I heard a car horn. Looking round he pulled up beside me.

It was a warm evening, he was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, god he looked hot.

I was quite covered up, well for me, my tits were covered and my skirt was a good six inches below my cunt.

"Hi," he said. "How is my favourite cum slut?"

I mumbled some reply, trying to appear cool, but thinking, you bastard, I let you take my virginity and you act so indifferently.

"Fancy a ride somewhere Anna, my cock is getting hard and my balls are full."

"What's wrong, Lyn not looking after you." I asked. Lyn was his girlfriend

"Yes she is, but nothing like you do, come on, you know you want to."

I did, but was not giving in that easy, "maybe later after nightschool, in an hour say."

He surprised me by saying yes, he would pick.me up from the college then.

After my class, I went and put some lipstick on, turned up the waist on my skirt to make it look shorter.

He was in the car park, waiting, as I got in his car. As I've said before, a Mini.

"Do you want a drink or shall we just find somewhere to fuck!"

Lovely I thought, as I sat there. "Lets go for a drink first please D, then we will see."

"Fuck you, if we go for a drink will you do what I ask you afterwards."

My cunt was saying yes please, but trying not to appear that easy, "depends what it is." I replied.

He drove to a pub, it was in town with a big car park. A favourite for people of our age. It was quiet and he got some drinks. He lifted my skirt, and felt me through my knickers.

"God I've never known a girl whose cunt is as wet as your, take them off."

"Not yet, please D," I said, as we were sat at the bar on stools. If I had it would have meant taking my knickers off in front of everyone.

"Why not, you know you love it, flashing your body to anybody."

I had to admit I loved flashing, it never bothered me who saw me.

"Fuck you." I said as I stood up from the stool and took my knickers off. A few guys whistled as I pulled my knickers down. I handed them to him.

"Satisfied, I bet Lyn doesn't do this for you."

"I'm still training her, you are so easy."

"Any other cocks used that beautiful cunt of yours since me?" He asked.

I looked him straight in the eyes, "only my brother." I replied.

"You fucking whore, not your own brother, honestly!"

"Yes." And I told him about the next morning. After he had me, I told my brother the next morning and let him have me.

My cunt was throbbing, getting juicy as I told him.

I know I love it, and as I looked around, a few guys had moved seats, trying to get a better view up my skirt. I swung my legs around on the stool, opened my legs showing my cunt to them.

"Is this want you want me to do?"

He smiled and ran his hand up my thighs. I felt his finger enter me. The guys were watching, their mouths open, as D started finger fucking me in front of them.

Two of them got up and walked to the bar, they stood next to us.

D said, "help yourselves guys, she is easy."

"You bastard. Not now, please D."

One guy had pulled my blouse out of my skirt and his hands were up inside, feeling my tits. He undid my bra, and was soon squeezing my tits, pinching my nipples. The other ran his hand up thigh, I felt his finger join D's up my cunt.

Why am I like this I thought, nice girls don't let their boyfriends use them like this. D removed his finger, the other guy now had three fingers in me.

D looked at me, "enjoying it Anna?"

"Yeeess, I moaned."

"Do you want their cocks, you horny slut."

I nodded as I orgasmed, coming on the bar stool.

He wiped the bar stool with my knickers as we left. The two guys said we will follow you to D.

"You really want me to do this, you know they will want to fuck me."

"It's not even if I am.your girlfriend, would you get Lyn to do this?"

"Don't be silly, she would never to do this, but she is not a cock lover like. You have let your brother, your aunty and uncle fuck you. And you fucking love it. If it helps, would you be my girlfriend?"

I thought for a while, he was right, I love cock and being used. Plus he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Alright, the answer is yes to both."

"Kiss me you dirty bitch, I've got a hard on thinking of you fucking those two. Watching you take them on, suck them off first so they last longer fucking you."

So I got in his car, and we drove to spot near the local show ground used by courting couples. Luckily there was no one else there.

"Give me my knickers please D?"

"Why."

"So you can watch them tear them off me, lets go."

They were out of their car already.

I walked over to a bench and sat down, " come on then boys let the lady see what your cocks are like."

D was watching as I unzipped them, pulling both cocks out. I started sucking them, feeling their balls, licking on them.

"Fuck she is a greedy slut, come on take it all the way in, you filthy bitch. I'm.going to fill your fucking mouth with my spunk."

I was wanking one, while my mouth was busy on the other cock.

D, had his cock out, playing with it, watching me, a big smile on his face.

The first guy put his hand behind my head, pulling me tight on his cock. I knew he was nearly there.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, swallow it you cocksucker."

I did, a nice load filled my mouth and I greedily swallowed it.

"Your turn," I said to the other guy as my mouth covered his cock.

My head was soon going up and down on cock.

His cock was bigger than the first one and I had to take some of it down my throat to get it all in.

"She's taking it all the fucking way in, god she's good."

I squeezed his balls as he came in my mouth. It was more than a mouthful, he carried on jerking his load off on my face as my tongue licked it up.

I looked at D, he came closer and sprayed my face with his load. I used my fingers to scoop it up and put in in my mouth, opening my mouth to let them see me swallowing it down.my throat.

They started to pull their trousers up.

"Hang on guys, what about me. Don't you want to fuck this cunt." I said as I dropped my skirt, my knickers were soaking. My bush was visible in my knickers. I unbuttoned my blouse.

Their trousers were off in a flash, one pulled my bra off. I bent over the bench, pushing my ass in the air. I stoked my slit over my knickers.

"Well, don't just stand there, my cunt needs some attention."

One of them caught hold of my knickers and tore them down to my ankles, his fingers went between my legs and he roughly pushed three or four fingers in my cunt.

"Fuck you've got to feel this cunt, she is soaking wet, and she is so tight." His friend used his fingers as well.

One grabbed my hips and just thrust his cock in me, balls deep. I moaned, as my first orgasm hit me.

"That's it,fuck my cunt, just fuck me, I want that cock deep in my hole, use me as your fucking cum slut."

I saw D out of the corner of my eyes, smiled at him as I let them both fuck me and cum up my cunt.

I stayed bent over the bench, my juices and their cum running down my thighs as the guys dressed and left.

"Enjoy that you dirty bastard?" I asked him.

His cock must have been an inch longer than normal as he slipped it straight in my cum filled cock. He only managed a few thrusts before his load joined theirs in my cunt.

We both just sat there, me holding my cunt, him still jerking himself to get the last few drops out. I leaned over and sucked it to help him.

"That was so beautiful to watch. Fuck, I love you."

He said it, he loved me. I climbed on top of him, putting his limp cock between my cunt lips.

"And, just think they never used my ass, or both at once. Who were they?"

"I don't know, just two guys I met in the pub waiting for you."

"Not friends then!"

"No, why?"

"Just wondered." I said.

In truth I was thinking of Dave, one of his friends with a good nine inches of cock on him. I was riding up and down on his lap, his cock was slowly responding.

We were still fucking as another car pulled in.

I looked over my shoulder and a couple got out and walked towards us. I continued riding D's cock as they approached. I suddenly realised it was my friend, Sue, and some guy. She saw it was me as she approached and smiled.

"Hi, Anna I see your not a virgin anymore then. You know this is a dogging site don't you." She asked.

"No, but is that why you are here?"

"Of course, this John, my boyfriend, I think you have sucked his cock before."

"Hello John, I'm Anna and this is Derek, my boyfriend."

Sue said, "fuck turn around Anna, let us see his cock going in you."

I turned around and faced them as D kept up a steady rhythm. Sue straight away got down and started licking my cunt and D's cock I rode him. I felt her pull his cock out and put it in her mouth, then push it back in me.

"Fuck your cunt is leaking spunk, it's running down your thighs and D's balls are covered in it. That's never just him is it?"

I told her about the guys who had just fucked me, and she was tasting them as well as me and D.

She carried on licking and sucking on both of us. John had his cock out, looking at it I remembered it. It had a skin blemish on one side.

D said I'm cumming, but Sue just pulled his cock out of my cunt and took his load in her mouth.

"Greedy bitch." I said.

John then got Sue on her knees and fucked her as we watched. I returned the favour and sucked his cock as it came out of her.

We then talked for a while and agreed to go out on a foursome soon. No other people turned up so we left. On the way back D said, "you know you mentioned my friends, are you saying you would like to fuck them?"

"If Dave is there, yes I would. I'm sure you would like to see his cock in me."

"Just Dave or are you meaning a few more?"

"That's up to you, how many guys would you like to fuck me."

He never replied, but as he dropped me home, he was smiling as I got out.

We had arranged to meet the following Friday evening. He said he would pick me up about 6 o'clock, and to wear something sexy. I asked him like what, he just replied, like a tart.

I thought I can't do that, I would have to leave home and my parents would see their daughter looking like a tart. Alright I know what I am, but, not my parents.

So I dressed as normal, nice skirt, blouse and a bra. Then I put some other clothes in a bag. I had bought a black leather skirt that didn't even cover my ass, a sheer blouse that showed my tits, no bra and some red lace knickers.

He picked me up and looked disappointed, "don't worry, I will change my clothes later. Where are we going and will your friends be there?"

OK he said, and that we were meeting at a pub in town. Then it was up to me as to how far to go. He told me his parents were away, so his house was available.

We got to the pub, I saw Dave straight away and smiled. D introduced me to three or four of his other friends, and got some drinks. Dave had his hand up my skirt and told the others how good I was at sucking cock.

They moved to a table in a sort of alcove, it meant not many others could see us.

As D was getting the drinks they were all asking if I was a whore that D had found. Dave said no, Anna is his girlfriend but loves cock, lots of cock.

I grinned and nodded, my cunt was leaking as I saw the bulges in their trousers.

D came back with the drinks. I excused myself and went to the ladies to change. I stripped off, sat down for a pee, wiped myself clean.

I put on the lacy red knickers, the sheer blouse. The leather skirt never covered my ass, let alone my knickers. It really was just a pussy pelmet, as we called them then.

I looked in the mirror, god I am a fucking tart I thought. I saw a few other girls in see through blouses, so I thought ok, I pushed my shoulders back pushed my tits out and walked back through the pub. I could see everyone looking at my tits, my nipples were hard,

As I approached D and his friends their mouths were wide open.

"Like what you see boys." I said, smiling at D.

I sat down, my skirt was so short I might has well not been wearing one. Their eyes were on my tits or my knickers, which were getting wetter by the minute, my pubic hairs were clearly visible.

"Fuck she is so hot." One of them said. I later found out he was Nick.

Playing up to them, and D, I asked what would they like me to do next as I sipped my drink, running my tongue around the glass.

D introduced me to Dave, Nick, Tom and Andy.

He told them I was his girlfriend and I was a horny bitch that loved cock.

About true, I thought.

Tom said, "so you are saying she is available."

"And willing." I said

"To all of us?" Nick asked.

"Of course." I replied.

There was a lot of discussion about me, most of it disgusting, but it was turning me on. I kept looking at Dave, thinking of his nine inches.

My glass was empty and Nick got some more drinks.

My skirt was riding up as I sat there, my knickers were now on full view.

"Look at that hairy cunt, and those nipples." Tom said.

"You like my cunt then boys, I think it likes you." I said as I ran my hand up my slit. I pulled my knickers to one side and put a finger inside.

Taking it out, I held it up. "Who wants to taste it?"

Tom was closest and took it in his mouth. "God, she tastes delicious."

Nick, sat beside me, soon had a couple of fingers in me.

"And juicy." He said.

I slid forward on my chair so my cunt was more available. Nick took his fingers out, and started to pull my knickers off.

I lifted up so he could get them off easier.

Andy and Dave were just watching.

Soon Nick and Tom were fingering me openly, I noticed that some of the other customers were now watching openly.

I heard one guy say to his girl, why don't you do that. She was rubbing his cock through his trousers, and just nodded at him.

I grabbed their hands as my first orgasm hit me. I moaned crossing my legs.

"Did you just cum?" Nick asked.

"Fuck yes, the first of many I hope. Are we going yet D?" I asked.

Tom was openly pinching my nipples, having undone some buttons. I thought I could end up naked here if they keep going.

Dave then said, "our turn." He and Andy swapped places with Nick and Tom.

Dave soon lifted me up and pulled my skirt up to my waist, Andy pulled my blouse wide open.

I looked around, the people watching had formed a block across the alcove, so only they could watch. The one girl was openly wanking her boyfriend as they watched.

Dave unzipped and released his cock, the girl gasped as she saw it. Dave lifted me up and pulled me on his lap. I thought he is never going to fuck me here, is he?

I felt his hand on his cock, he pushed me forward a bit. I felt the head at my entrance.

He pulled me back down and I felt nine inches of hard cock fill my cunt. Dave started fucking me in front of the crowd.

Not to be outdone, Andy stood up and soon had his cock in front of my face. My mouth just opened and he fed it in.

The girl who had been watching was now on her knees sucking her boyfriend's cock. Others were openly touching themselves.

I didn't care where we were, I had a cock in my mouth and Dave's beautiful cock stretching my cunt.I

God, it was the biggest cock I had taken, and I was being watched as I rode his cock. Andy just removed my blouse, so all I had on was my skirt, which was bunched up around my waist.

I could not help myself, my hand went between Andy's legs and I pulled his cock deeper in my mouth. It was not as big as Dave's, but still a nice mouthful.

I head Nick and Tom talking to D. "Fuck she is so hot and horny, look at her sucking Andy off while Dave is fucking her."

Dave whispered in my ear, "loving this, you dirty cunt. I'm going to fill your cunt with my spunk. Later it's going up your tight asshole and Brutus will have been in all your holes. Is that what you want, you cock teaser?"

I tried to speak, but with my mouth full of cock, I went mmuummmm and squeezed my pelvic muscles on his cock.

I found out later that Dave and Carol, his girlfriend called his cock Brutus. I thought we must think of a name for D's cock.

I felt Andy's balls tighten up, he was getting ready to unload his spunk in my mouth. Fuck, in front of those watching. I tried to pull my head away, but his hand was behind my neck.Dave was pinching my nipples hard, oh god I was fucking cumming as they both unloaded their spunk in me.

I came, my moans filled the air, my juices washing over Dave's cock, I swallowed what I could of Andy's load. I was so turned on, I would have let anyone fuck me. My orgasms just kept coming, god I wanted more cock.

What am I thought, I loved it, being fucked, being used, being watched.

D said, "come on Anna, time to go, they all want to fuck you. We might get thrown out after your moaning."

I put my blouse over my shoulders, I lifted myself, reluctantly, off Dave's cock. His spunk was running out of my cunt as we left the pub. My skirt was still around my waist as we reached the car park.I noticed the couple talking to D, and he nodded.

The guys just pushed me in Dave's car, in the back seat. Nick and Tom got in with me, they pulled my skirt and blouse off as Andy got in the front with Dave. I was laid across their laps, Nick put his cock in my mouth, Tom was busy with his fingers to start with. I soon felt his hand up my cunt.

They were talking as though I wasn't there.

"Fuck she is a right dirty cunt, a cock loving bitch." As they did what they wanted to me.

Is this what D wanted I wondered. I just felt like a bitch on heat.

I was sucking Nicks cock and balls as Tom was telling the others he was fisting my cunt..

We soon arrived at D's house, they carried me in like a trophy they had won.

D had prepared the lounge, pillows and blankets spread out on the floor and seats.

I was put on the sofa, as they all stripped off. My eyes were on their cocks. I was licking my lips as D said ok guys, she is all yours.

"Welcome to your first gang bang Anna." he said.

I said I wanted to pee, but they never stopped. It was like a pack of animals seeing their prey.

Nick and Tom fucked me first, missionary style. Both came up my cunt.

The Dave said, " time for Brutus to fill that ass of yours Anna. Get on your knees and spread those ass cheeks."

I did as told and waited for the biggest cock so far to invade my rear passage. Dave used his fingers in my cunt to moisten his cock and my asshole.

They were all watching as he just pushed it roughly. straight in my anus. I screamed in pain. It felt like he was raping my asshole.

He just pumped away, the pain subsided, and I was soon pushing back to meet his thrusts.

"The dirty cunt is enjoying it, aren't you bitch."

"Fuck yes, I want it as deep up my ass that you can get it, just use my ass please Dave, don't fucking stop."

He treated me like the slut I was.

Dave shot his load in my ass. I orgasmed as he pulled it out and put it straight in mouth.

"Suck my cock clean, you dirty bitch."

I did, my tongue was all over it, as I tasted his cum and my ass juices.

"Fucking hat trick, every hole used and filled." He said as he slapped my ass.

I was then fucked in every hole, over and over. In positions I had never thought of. One time I was upside down, resting on my hands, they were holding my legs apart in the air and pushing their cocks in my holes from above.

When I was being spit roasted I saw the couple from the pub watching. D was undressing her, and as she stood there, he bent her over and started fucking her as she watched me.

12