He Used Me with His Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her boyfriend had his cock out and the guys got him to fuck me as well.

I don't know how many times I orgasmed, it seamed like it was one continual spasm. I pissed myself sometime during the gang bang, they just said, "fuck she is squirting, the dirty bitch.

I saw the guys looking at the other girl, but she said no. They had agreed D could fuck her if he let them watch.

"Thank you, maybe next time." She said as they left.

Andy, Nick and Dave then left, after telling me what a good fucking slut I was.

D and Tom poured out some drinks and looked at me as I lay on the floor.

I was still holding my cunt, moaning. My face, tits and body was covered in spunk.

My cunt and asshole were still throbbing from all the cock they had taking. I just laid there with a big grin on my face.

D handed.me a drink, "thank you." I said.

"No thank you, you were awesome taking all that cock."

Tom was still stroking his cock.

"Can I cum on you again please Anna?"

D smiled as Tom stood over me and jerked himself off, managing one last load. He hit my tits and face as I lay there looking up at him.

He then said he had to go. He lived nearby and walked home.

D then got on top of me, spunk was making him slide on me, he put his cock in my cum filled cunt.

"Fuck it's still tight." He said. I squeezed my pelvic muscles tight on his cock.

He added another load to my saturated cunt.

He then went down on me, eating my cunt. I grabbed his head, pulling him tight on my matted hairy bush, my legs squashed his head as I orgasmed again and squirted. He took it all.

D helped me up, my legs were shaking as he helped me to the bathroom. I had a bath rubbing soap all over myself, I made myself cum again as D watched.

He cleaned up, and we went to bed.

He said he loved me. I told him the same.

It was the first time I had slept with him.

In the morning I had the joy of his morning hard on.

He made some breakfast. "Are you sore." He asked.

"Not much, maybe my asshole, but my cunt is fine."

I then said "When is the next one?, I love gang bangs."

12