He Wanted Me to Meet Her

Story Info
I took control of his game and his woman.
4.8k words
4.14
30.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When this beautiful woman opened the front door it all clicked. She was gorgeous and dressed in a short black skirt that revealed a lot of thigh. Her eyebrows, perfectly plucked or trimmed or whatever women do to make them dramatic, matched the precision of her sharply lined, red lipstick and bright makeup.

None of this fit for a woman stuck home out in the middle of nowhere. That's when I figured out that this guy had a purpose with his constant changes to the time and the directions to pick up the tool box I bought off Craigslist. It wasn't just more crazy ass neurotic shit. He wanted me to meet her.

She was talking on her cell phone as she swung the door open. "He's here now. Just give me a minute."

Then she turned and traipsed back to a side table where she set the phone down. She gave me a great view of her ass and slender calves tightened up by her long stiletto heels. She must have been complicit with his game because a woman wouldn't just open the door and let a stranger walk in when she was for all purposes alone in the woods.

I decided right then to go for it and not to let the two of them slip back into their foreplay. Whether he wanted to see men hitting on her and then reclaim his bride or whether he wanted to test how far she'd go, I decided to drive their game where neither one of them expected.

"Wow!" I exclaimed when she returned to me. "I can see why he wanted me to meet you."

"What?" she asked, acting perplexed.

"Yeah, it finally clicked from the stuff he said. You know he contrived the schedule to be away and you'd have to welcome me."

"Mark had to work late, something came up at the last minute," she protested. She wagged her head, not very believably. Those broad brunette curls bounced around her shoulders.

"Mark, yeah. No, any other man would have rescheduled. It's not the first time, is it?"

"I don't know what you mean," she protested again, but she did nothing to stop me.

"If it's not answering the door to strangers, then he's asked you to dress sexy for a trip to the mall, or to talk dirty in front of his friends, or maybe he narrated a provocative story where the wife cheated and he probed for your reaction. Deep down, he wants it to happen."

"I don't think you know him to say those things, do you?" All of sudden real prim and proper like.

I stepped forward and dropped my hands onto her hip pointers. I leaned close and whispered in her ear. She must have been attracted because she didn't step back or dissuade me. "I don't know Mark but I know how to figure out an invitation. It's easy to prove from what he said. Go over and tell him you'll call him back. That I drove a long way and you'll get me a glass of water. Don't let on like I told you."

She smirked but then she turned to get her phone. I closed the door and came up behind her as she held the phone, facing the table. She was speaking, "Let me call you back. I'm going to get him a glass of water."

There was a pause as he asked something and then she answered, "No, everything's fine. He drove a long way and I'll give him a drink before he goes." Then she ended the call and laid the phone on the table.

I put my hands on her shoulders and massaged gently. I stepped closer to let my hard-on bump her ass lightly from behind and I whispered in her ear again. "You gave him what he wanted. He tried to stay calm but he's wondering what you're doing. His stomach is twisting in knots. He wants you to be free and he's torn, knowing how other men can bring out your sexuality and at the same time trying to show you off like that makes him look better."

She turned suddenly to face me, leaning back with her hands propped on the table at her sides. "You're being too familiar saying all these things when you don't know us."

"Very familiar," I jumped on what she said. I did not remove my hands from her hips and I slipped one around to the top of her butt and pressed my groin on hers as she was caught on the table. "When he gets home, tell him I tried to kiss you. Don't admit more. Let him stew and ask the questions in his head, about whether you liked it and what you did and whether you tried to kiss me back. Deny that anything happened."

Then I leaned forward and kissed her. Gentle at first but I reached one hand up to the back of her head and held her where she couldn't get away.

She let me kiss her yet when I broke for a second she said, "You're being very bad."

"Very bad," I nodded. "Except that Mark tempts you all the time. When it happens he'll act like he's not responsible."

Then I kissed her again and made it a deeper kiss. Finally she let me force her lips apart and stick my tongue in her mouth. She had her eyes closed and let it in.

I wedged my knee between her thighs, forcing her skirt up and my leg against her panties. Rubbing my knee back and forth, I pulled my hand around from her butt to slide down between us. Her panties were moist and I knew she wanted it.

She turned around from me, facing the table. "I can't do this."

"You're beautiful. You know any man standing this close to your hot body wants to fuck you." I forced my hand back over the front of her crotch and let my fingers work together, flat, as a general stimulation. I grabbed the back of her skull with my other hand and urged her to bend forward over the table. Then my dick rubbed right on her ass.

I saw her iPhone on the table and knew all the buttons to set the ringer off to vibrate. I held the phone and with the back of that hand I pressed her shoulder to keep her looking down at the table as my other hand massaged her mound. "He'll call in five minutes. What will you tell him?"

"I can't tell him you did this to me."

"No, you should pretend that I've gone but that you're making up a fantasy to tease him. Pretend you hit the answer button by accident in the middle of saying no. Go ahead, practice it."

"You shouldn't be doing this."

"That's a start. Be specific to describe it. Say something like 'You can brush my arm but you can't touch my cunt."

"That's vulgar!" she argued. "I would never use that word."

"What do you say to him?" I asked. I snaked my fingers inside her panties and fingered the wet lips of her cunt. How lovely when a woman parts her thighs and lets you diddle her pussy. I slipped my middle finger in her smooth, warm snatch. "What do you call your love box when you're talking dirty with your man?"

She panted, "I might say hoo-ha."

"That's cute. Like, are you a Midwest farm girl that learned from the animals? Pretend you're whining how I can't touch your hoo-ha."

"No, you can't touch my hoo-ha like that," she insisted. I pushed my finger in past the big knuckle and moved in circles to get her going. Her cunt eagerly opened to accept it. The phone buzzed in my other hand and I saw Mark was calling. He couldn't wait five minutes, could he? I slid to answer but then I hit mute and listened to him.

He asked, "Are you OK. What's going on?"

I told her, "That's good, but say it now with more emotion, like you're performing for him." Then I unmuted the phone and held it close behind her head. I brushed my palm on her clitoris harder to make her jump.

"No," she gasped. "You can't touch my hoo-ha like that."

I muted the phone and reclaimed it. He said, "What? Are you fucking with me?"

I told her, "Now tell him he better hurry home and fuck you."

She laughed but her timing was right on as I held the unmuted phone back by her head and she said, "Well then, you better run home and fuck me."

I hung up the call. As I set the phone down she turned her head slightly and saw me place it. "What are you doing?" She was agitated.

"I'm practicing. In a couple of minutes we can call to taunt him. How long would it take him to drive home if he left immediately?"

"He's not going to leave now. It's a half hour drive."

"That might be enough time for me," I assured her. "I'll see how I feel about it." I unzipped my fly and steered my boner between her legs. As I withdrew my finger, I held her panties to the side and pushed my cockhead against her lips. My fingers guided the tip back and forth against her slit.

"You can't do that," she whimpered.

"I know. Just the tip." I pushed the tip inside until the ridge of the head bumped back and forth in the entrance. She groaned. I kept it going, only the tip in and out. I stopped and held it there.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No," she whimpered.

I fucked her more deliberately, letting my dick work progressively inside to its full length. I pulled her groin back to meet me. She responded and rocked her hips in unison to my thrusts.

I kept that hand there, guiding us, and grabbed a fistful of her head hair in my other. Full, silky hair that felt like a fertile young woman who needs to be fucked. She let me pull her head back and open her neck to my kiss.

"No hickey tonight for you," I whispered. "That would make it too certain. Let him enjoy the doubt and suspicion when he gets home. Will you tell him that you cheated?"

She sighed.

Since she didn't answer, I stopped while fully inside her. "Go ahead and say it. Am I fucking your pussy?"

She tried to force it by humping back and I held her groin tight and wouldn't allow it. "Go ahead and say it. I'm fucking your pussy."

"Yes" she groaned. "You're fucking my pussy."

"What a sweet pussy you have." I rewarded her by fucking harder. "Are you going to tell him that I fucked your pussy?"

She was whimpering without answering. I stopped momentarily and then resumed but slowly, not enough to her liking. "Are you going to confess to him that's why you're loose, or will you make up a story that you were masturbating?"

"No, I can't tell him. You're going to make me lie."

"I thought so." We had a good groove going against the table. "We should call him now but not here. I want to fuck you on the bed. Then you can call him while I'm fucking you."

I took her phone off the table and withdrew from fucking her. She was upset by that but led the way to her bedroom.

On her bed, she kicked off her heels and sat there, unsure what next. I stepped up between her knees and placed my hands to her shoulders, then down to unbutton her blouse. I pushed the shirt off her shoulders and left it dangling, framing her full cups in the push up bra. A brief touch to each breast, then tracing a finger up her cleavage to her neck, to her face, and finally I clutched the back of her head to resume our deep kiss.

As we kissed, she let herself fall back on the bed and I fell on top of her. I fumbled to push her skirt off. She shooed me off and unzipped the skirt to remove it herself. I glanced down to her lacy black panties and I had to push my hand inside to play with her pussy again. Those panties were erotic and I loved the image of my fingers probing to enter her hole as she spread her legs for me.

After some of that play I shifted down to pull her panties off. She raised her legs in the air to help me. Without her panties I could see the tan lines of her beautiful brown skin from a skinny thong bikini she must wear on the beach. I kissed her calf and tried to trace my lips up to her pussy. She closed her legs and shoved my head off.

"No, don't do that," she said sternly. "Come up here and stick that thing back in me."

I wasn't going to argue. I dropped my pants and worked my bod up between her legs. Her eyes were dreamy with anticipation. I kissed her deep and made her suck on my tongue. Then I enjoyed poking my dick inch by inch deeper inside of her and watching her eyes pop open with each thrust.

The missionary position let me grind on her clit. She wrapped one leg behind on my hips to encourage it.

I asked her, "Has your husband watched you fuck another man?"

"God no, I've never cheated on him before."

Lacy panties burning fire, she's a damn good liar. But every answer is an opportunity. I liked the way her vagina was gushing on my big dick.

I asked her, "How does it feel? Is that better than the usual?"

"It's good," she panted.

"Maybe we should snap a selfie and text it to your hubby."

"You're so bad. Why don't you shush now? You'll spoil the mood."

I sat up and pulled one of her legs up over my shoulder. That let me sit on her other leg and scissor crotch to crotch. I fingered her clit lightly as I pumped. Funny I never asked her name. It was fun to stay anonymous, a total stranger.

"If we took a close-up there between our legs, would hubby recognize your pussy?"

"Shhhhh."

"You know he's going to call soon. You should call him first. Pre-empt him. Ask him if he wants to hear a fantasy and then narrate how I'm fucking you."

"Please... don't... disrupt. Are you going to cum soon?"

"Is that how fast your hubby cums? I'm not close to finished."

"Ooooh," she groaned. I could see her wondering how long we might go.

I unhooked her bra finally and tweaked her nipples. From this position I could play with different parts of her body. I massaged her shoulder, the crook of her ear, her belly button, her clit. When I touched her cheek with my thumb, she didn't suck on it. I guessed she didn't suck cock too often.

"So which is it? Does he like to show you off, or do you like to play behind his back?"

"I don't know," she moaned.

"He had you all dolled up."

"You might be right. He knew I was just arriving home from work and I'd be looking smart."

"How about the other times? At the beach or out with friends?"

"There are times I wondered. Sometimes when we went out dancing or to watch a ball game at the bar. He likes it when I look sexy and he's not jealous when other men try to flirt with me."

"So he says. I think he gets confused how the hurt excites his emotions and gets mixed with his pride for your beauty." I bit my lip as I ground on her crotch to exhibit how much I enjoyed her body.

I saw the phone buzzing from Mark. I could have left it unanswered or answered on mute for myself. This time I showed the buzzing phone to her. She was debating also whether to answer. I fucked her hard and she was unable to focus on anything else.

After fucking her hard like this for a couple minutes, I told her, "You better call him back before he gets suspicious." I watched as she entered her password and I memorized it.

"Hi," she said. After a silence, "No, he left."

I mouthed to her "Speaker." Then I rocked slowly to keep our fucking quiet.

She frowned but she hit the speaker button and threw the phone on the bed next to us.

Mark said, "So what happened?"

The woman answered, "Do you want me to tell you a fantasy?"

"Like what?" Mark asked.

"He's still here fucking me right now." I liked hearing that and I fucked her harder as a reward.

"Yeah? How did that happen?" Mark gave a nervous giggle.

"Well, I went to get him a drink of water and he came up behind me and pushed his dick right on my butt. I tried to stop him and tell him he couldn't do that, but he was so big and powerful, I was like a little flower in his hands."

"Oh, did he force you?"

"No. Sort of. I mean he was so strong, I couldn't stop him." While she told her story I massaged the back of her neck and looped my finger through her hair. We locked eyes and smiled to each other.

Mark hesitated but then he asked in a shaky voice, "Is he bigger than me?"

"Yes," she cooed and flashed her eyes closed in a wave from the stimulation. "I'm sorry, Mark. He's big and he's touching me in all the right places. It feels good."

I wanted to make her moan. I snaked a finger down her ass cheeks and tickled her asshole.

"Oooh," she gasped.

"What...what made you do that?" Mark stammered.

"He's doing things I didn't imagine. He tickled my hoo-ha while he's fucking me."

"Oh, you like that? What else did he do?"

"He tried to lick me. He tried to lick my hoo-ha."

Mark said, "You should let him do that." I raised my eyebrows to her and nodded. I stuck out my big tongue and wiggled it around my lips. She didn't revolt this time. She surprised me how she was picking up on this game.

She said, "I think if you were here to watch I might let him do that. But otherwise my hoo-ha is just for you, honey. I wouldn't let anyone else touch it."

"Is your fantasy over then? I was wondering how it would end."

"Me, too. By the time you get home I'll figure out an ending to tell you. Don't make me wait too long." Then she reached over and ended the call.

"Enough of Mark for now," she said. I liked her compulsion but it was fun to pervert his game. Someday it would be good to hear her tell him she really did it or even make him watch me fuck her.

I pushed her knee over to the mattress and pressed my body on top of her, fucking her hard and fast. I breathed heavily in her ear. "You are one sexy lady. You must have been a party girl or you are a helluva quick study. Are you going to let me lick your pussy like he told you?"

"No, I don't like that."

"Oh, you didn't like it when Mark licked you?"

"No, I didn't like it."

"Maybe he didn't do it right. I think before we're done I should taste you. I bet you're fresh and sweet and he hasn't fucked you today. If you were my woman I'd fuck you morning and night. I bet he's saving his cum to impress you after he gets all riled up at the thought of you flirting."

She listened with half closed eyes, silently, rolling her head with the tempo of our sex. She pushed her knee farther up and opened her groin behind to let me push deeper. Her hand clutched the sheet, her delicate fingers struggling to keep control. I liked the way her wedding ring wrapped frantically in the flannel.

Reaching my hand over, I meshed my fingers into hers, pinning her hand and forcing it flatter. The image was beautiful and I took her phone in my other hand, entered her password, and snapped a photo of our hands entwined and her wedding rock showing.

That photo turned out so well, I kissed her neck, nibbled on her ear lobe and snapped a close-up. The angle was awkward but it turned out alright, focused and close enough you couldn't identify us. I repeated the shot while poking my tongue in her ear at an angle to show part of her face, eyes closed and mouth panting. A good friend might recognize her curves but there was nothing to identify me beyond the jut of my chin and the long, wet tongue.

Every thrust elicited a grunt and a smile punctuating the strain in her face. I pushed her body the rest of the way face down to the bed and spread her legs further with my knees. Leaving her hand, I clutched the back of her neck, forcing her face into the sheet.

Then I could sit up to snap a photo of my cock sliding into her cunt. That was a nice one with her wet, engorged lips enveloping my dick and her small puckered asshole winking at me. I pulled out for a second and slid my dick up towards her asshole for another photo, as if I was about to give her anal. That one had a nice design with my fat cock dividing her ass cheeks as one hand held them wide. Then I reinserted to her pussy and lay down again over her body where I could talk in her ear.

"Maybe next time I'll fuck your ass. I don't think you're ready for that. Your pussy is too tight as it is. Your man doesn't have a small dick, does he?"

"No."

"But not as big as mine?"

"Shut up and give it to me."

Give it to her I did. I texted those photos to my own cell, but then I banged her relentlessly. I reached underneath and pinched her labia as she got close. And when she finally sighed and moaned in her orgasm, I slid long and slow to keep it riding for her. I eased her down with light kisses on her neck and her ear.

"That was nice but I should come in your mouth."

"No, I don't do that."

"There's a lot of things you don't do. If I come in your pussy, you'll be all loose and squishy and your man will know."

12