All Comments on 'He Wanted Me to Meet Her'

by ShowTime8

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Yes, there are absolutely idiotic stories, this is one of these for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
When a Husband let someone

meet and have sex with his wife, that is the end of his wife's respect on him. Everything goes downhill from there. 4 star for the author for the effort and sharing this story. 1 star for the story. Never liked cuck stories. But I bet 26thNcuck loves this.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago
Just different enough to be interesting.

Nice approach to this story. Keep up the story line re his next visits and how far down the "rabbit hole" she plunges. Cheers.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 3 years ago
A great slut story

Easy and enthusiastic, nice.

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

I agree with @mattenw: Too idiotic to be good...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It would be a sad story if any of the characters were decent people.

The whore married a cuck wimp. She'll probably end up marrying the asshole predator, if the cuck wimp doesn't blow his brains out before killing his wife and himself.

Thanks for the effort.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
Interesting

I liked the originality, but it's better when the husband flat out asks you to do his woman. Well, his... until she is not. Wink...

jwp6199jwp6199about 3 years ago
Different and well done

Please continue this story..... I'd suggest building on the number of men involved and then the husband being a voyeur... but then again you did so well here I'm sure I couldn't compete to where you would take this. Appreciate the originality and the pace. Again, please continue.

cuk_let2cuk_let2about 3 years ago
Witty story

Very nicely written-Did the husband set things up or not? The reader doesn't really know at first, but the visitor is a force of nature who acts as if it is true to get what he wants. The phone call between the wife and her husband is very hot. Great stand alone story, sufficient as it is, but could certainly be continued....

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Witty imaginative original. Good memories of the Craigslist days.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, did Mark post anything else on Craigslist. Really should continue the story, Mark is a cuckold in the making.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous