He Wanted My Wife

Story Info
And lied to get her.
6.4k words
4
116.4k
123
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaMuoiBa
BaMuoiBa
266 Followers

"Congratulations, Mr. Hickman." That's my name. Hickman. Lee Hickman.

"Thank you, Kris, But what have I done to deserve congratulations?"

"The baby, of course. Mrs. Hickman just left with the news."

"Oh, Uh...uh. She did?"

"Oh, yes. Dr. Lassiter talked to her about an hour ago."

That was the conversation I had with the receptionist in my Doctor's office seven months ago.

"I want you out of this house by the time I get back you lowlife, cheating son of a bitch."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know good and well what I'm talking about you cheating bastard."

"Cheating bastard?"

"Yes. You can't get your own wife pregnant, but you can get some other poor, dumb woman pregnant."

"What? What on earth..."

"One hour. I'll be back in one hour and you better be gone."

That was the conversation I had with my wife, Judy, nine months ago. Needless to say, I never left the house within the hour I was given. I wasn't leaving until I found out more about what she was talking about. I was still there when she returned. She walked in. Saw me. And stormed out to her car. Twenty minutes later two police cars arrived and I was under arrest for spousal abuse. She had called them and reported that I had hit her after she had asked me to leave. I had refused to leave and had hit her.

In the six years of our marriage I had never once threatened physical harm to her much less actually hit her. And only twice had I ever raised my voice. My denials fell on deaf ears, however and I was taken to jail in handcuffs.

I used my phone call to call my best friend Todd. He didn't answer so I called my sister. She had an attorney down there four hours later. Marcus Hughly was his name and he was probably the biggest person I have ever seen. He couldn't take three steps without stopping to rest and every breath was a wheeze. Judy, during that same four hours and on the strength of my arrest, was able to get a restraining order which prevented me from going near either her or the house. It didn't matter for that night because I couldn't see a judge until the next day so I was spending the night in jail anyway.

I spent a sleepless night trying to figure out what the hell had happened to my world. The next day my bail was set and I bonded out. My sister paid because Judy had made sure I had no access to any of our money and all my credit cards had been cancelled. The first thing I did was call my boss and apologize for not calling sooner but I needed the day off. He didn't seem surprised. My next call was to Todd. Still no answer. Strange. He always answered my calls. I even called his work number. They asked who was calling and I told them. They then informed me that Todd was not available.

My sister, Louise, and her husband Lou had picked up my clothes (which had been scattered up and down the street in front of our/my/her house) as well as my car (which had all of the glass broken out of it and all four tires flattened). After a shower and change of clothes I found myself in my attorney's office.

"You're fucked." He wheezed.

"But I haven't done anything!"

"It doesn't matter. You're still fucked."

"Okay. Explain it to me."

"In this state women basically control the courts. Your word means nothing and in your case, the truth means nothing. At least not yet. We have to wait and see what she will do next. I'm sure it will be divorce papers and then we can see what the grounds are. Until then, don't do anything stupid. And listen to this: don't communicate directly with her under any circumstances. Do you understand? Do it through me. If she calls and you recognize the number do not answer it. Call me immediately. If you answer the phone and it's her hang up and call me. If she bumps into you on the street run don't walk away from her and call me. You cannot under estimate the importance of what I just told you. Don't write her or text her. Nothing. It is not unknown for women to get restraining orders and then purposefully lure the man into a situation where he is compromised and he goes to jail for violating the order. Look me in the eye and tell me you understand."

So I did.

"A couple of good things have happened in your favor, however. First, she had to release half of the money you had in the bank. The investment account is also frozen so she can't take that. Also, one of your neighbor's took video of her smashing up your car so she will have to pay for that.

"So all I can do is wait for her?"

"That's correct."

"That sucks. I can't even start fighting back."

"That is also correct."

"What about my job? She and I work for the same company in the same building."

"Wow. I didn't know that. Does the company have more than one building?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Here's what you do. Call your boss before you go back to work and explain the situation to him and see what he says. Maybe he can put you there temporarily."

When I left his office, I headed back to Louise and Lou's house. They had loaned me the old pickup truck they kept to haul their boat to the lake while my car was being re-glassed and re-tired. After I fixed myself a sandwich I called my boss.

"Arthur, this is Lee Hickman. Thank you for letting me have the day off. I need to talk to you about what's going on." So I filled him in.

"Holy shit, Lee. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I still have no idea what Judy is talking about. I've done nothing wrong. Her restraining order says that I can't get within 500 feet of her. That makes going to work pretty difficult. Any ideas?"

"Give me a couple of hours and let me see what I can come up with."

"Thanks, Arthur."

For the rest of the day I paced the house and went over the last several months of my life almost hour by hour and still concluded that I had done nothing wrong. I tried several more times to call Todd but kept getting the 'his inbox is full' message. By seven Louise, Lou and I had finished eating. Well, actually, they finished eating and I was working on my fourth screwdriver. I was getting ready to go to Todd's apartment when my cell phone rang.

"Hello."

"Lee, this is Arthur. We need to talk."

"Where and when."

"The Spike on Weaver Road in 20 minutes?"

"See you there."

Eighteen minutes later I was ordering my fifth screwdriver of the day. Arthur came in and sat.

"Okay. I talked to Judy's supervisor. He told me that Todd Mason has been spending a lot of time in his department and with your wife."

Todd Mason and I have been friends since kindergarten. He's my best friend. We're even blood brothers. When we were 11 years old we each scratched one of our fingers with a nail. You could barely see any blood but we rubbed those scratched fingers against each other and called ourselves blood brothers. He and Judy worked in the same department. As a matter of fact, Todd was instrumental in Judy getting her job there.

"That's not unusual. He spends lots of time with us."

"This is different, Lee. For the last several weeks they have taken long lunches together to the point that they have been warned about it. And both have taken the last three Wednesday's off. Did you know your wife was off on those days?"

"No, I didn't."

"Do you know Janet Thompson?"

"Barely. She has 'a thing' for Todd and they have been to my house a couple of times. Why?"

"For a couple of weeks she's been telling everybody that she's pregnant. Three days ago she walked in and quit without giving her two week notice. She then went to Judy's desk and told her that you were the father of her child. Then she left."

"Oh my God, Arthur I barely know the woman; and I certainly have never had sex with her."

"Well, that's not what she says and your wife believes her; and apparently your friend, Todd is not doing anything to dissuade your wife from believing it. I believe he is stabbing you in the back. Now, about work. As you know we have an office in St Louis. We can send you there temporarily. They have the same facilities and you can do your work there. How does that sound?"

"Fine except for the fact that if I leave I won't know what's going on here."

"We can take care of that. We have an investigator we use to check up on prospective employees and various other matters in the company. I can introduce you to him."

"There's no way I can afford to hire an investigator, Arthur."

"Why don't you let me worry about that? I can fund it through the employee welfare program."

So now I thought I knew why Todd wasn't answering my calls. If Arthur's suspicions were true not only had I lost my wife, but my best friend as well. I had never felt so alone in my life.

So I went to St. Louis. The first week I was very busy so had little time to think about what was happening at home. The second week, however, was different. I received a call from my attorney. He had received the divorce petition and adultery was, indeed, the reason she cited. Not only that, but Arthur's investigator revealed that Judy was basically living at Todd's apartment and that they were being seen together socially. He had pictures, but no video yet.

Three days later, he had video. I flew home over the weekend and met the investigator at my attorney's office. We started watching the first of two videos he had gotten. One had been taken at Todd's and the other taken at what used to be my house.

The first showed Todd and Judy entering his apartment. They were laughing and appeared to be not quite sober.

"Come on, Judy. He's gone. We can we can start having sex again." Todd said as he ran his hands over her breasts. "It's been two weeks and my balls are blue."

Judy said nothing as he continued to stroke her breasts and pinch her nipples. She seemed to try to resist, but was weakening. He sensed it and started too unbutton her blouse. Soon they were naked and on his bed. She was on her back with her legs spread and knees bent. He was literally lapping at her pussy.

"Oh, fuck, Todd. Like that. Just like that."

"Can Lee do this?"

"Not like you can. Oh, God... oh my fucking God... don't stop. Please don't stop. Shit that feels good." She said as her hips lifted off the bed to shove her pussy even more in his face. Todd stopped and got up on his knees. "Don't stop... I'm ready to come... Don't stop!! Eat me motherfucker!! Eat me!!" And he did. He dropped back down and started tongue fucking her again. When she came she screamed over and over. She was still screaming when an urgent pounding began on his door.

Todd jumped up and ran out of camera range. We heard him answer the door and convince whoever was there that everything was all right. When he came back into camera range he took off the bathrobe he had apparently donned to answer the door.

Judy was mortified. "Oh my God. I am so sorry but I couldn't help it."

He laughed. "It's all right. I'll just have to keep you from screaming."

"And how do you plan to do that?"

"Like this." And he bounced on top of her and stuck his dick in her mouth. "Suck on this and you won't be able to scream."

And so it went. For three hours they fucked and sucked. We watched it all. I couldn't watch the other video just then so I took it with me.

Every few days the investigator would go back and observe the two of them. They found that Todd had, for all intents, moved in with Judy. And I couldn't do a fucking thing about it.

I spent the next several weeks in St Louis. My and Judy's attorney's had set up a meeting for the four of us. I was in town and had called my doctor to see about getting my flu shot. That's when I heard about Judy's baby.

The other three were seated when I entered the conference room. Judy just glared at me. I looked at her and shook my head. I sat.

"So Mr. Hickman, we assume that you are going to protest the divorce, but you have to know that we are not going to participate in any course of action which will prolong the marriage.'

"That's fine with me, Mr. Allen." That's his name Alan Allen. "Like you, and your client, I want the marriage over as quickly as possible."

"Good. Then we agree that your wife will receive 80% of all of your assets plus the house."

"Uh, actually, no we don't agree. My countersuit is asking that I receive 75% of assets plus the house."

"Countersuit?" He asked looking at me and then Marcus Hughly, who sat there wheezing.

"Yep." I said sliding a copy of my petition not quite half way across the table making him have to reach for it. "Unlike your client, I never committed adultery so her suit has no merit. Mine, on the other hand does."

He grabbed the petition and quickly read through it while trying to keep Judy from grabbing it from him as she choked, and coughed while trying to protest and deny my accusation.

"You son of a bitch. I've never cheated on you and you know it."

"So how did you get pregnant? Immaculate conception?"

She went pale. No, not pale. Ghost white. She went ghost white and sat there with her mouth open. The three of us just looked at her. Sweat beads started popping out on her face. It was very quiet for a long time.

"Ahem. Well. We will need some time to look this over." Said Alan Allen. We will get back to you in a few days.'

He stood and had to help Judy to her feet. As they started out the door I opened my mouth. "Tell that lying bastard Todd, that he can fuck you all he wants but if he touches one bottle of my wine collection I'm going to kick his ass."

She almost went down on her knees but Alan Allen managed to hold her up. She turned and looked at me.

"You know in your heart that I have never lied to you but Todd and Janet Thompson have. If she is pregnant, he is the father. Not me. I have never cheated on you."

She looked at me and started to say something, but Alan Allen stopped her and led her out.

"What do you need me for?" Wheezed Marcus. I laughed and told him to call me when he heard from Allen.

I immediately called Arthur and asked if his investigator could bug Judy and Todd as soon as possible because the next couple of hours could be interesting.

"He can do better than that. The boss is concerned that Todd and Thompson may be using company time and property to perpetrate a fraud on both you and Judy so the legal department gave him the go ahead to bug their phones. He has been recording them since about noon yesterday. He should have recordings for you before the day is over. That is if they talk to each other. Oh, and he has another video for you."

"I don't know how to thank you, Arthur."

"No thanks necessary. Just keep me in the loop."

"I certainly will. And thank you again."

My phone rang. It was Judy. I didn't answer. Wheezing Marcus would have my ass if I did. She tried four more times before leaving a message. "Lee, I have to talk to you. Please call me. Please?"

I called Marcus and told him. "Stand by." He said. Fifteen minutes later he called. "I called and reminded her that you could not communicate with her as long as the restraining order was in effect. She will have it lifted before the day is over. I recommend that any conversation you have with her be recorded. I know. I know. It isn't legal, but it's a lot easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission."

My next call was to Arthur's investigator. Not knowing I would be in town he had sent the video Arthur told me about to my St Louis address. "It's really ugly, Mr. Hickman."

I flew back to St Louis early the next morning. When I got off the plane there was a message from Judy. She said that the restraining order would be lifted by tomorrow. Another message was from the investigator.

"Mr. Hickman, last night I overnighted you copies of two phone calls I recorded yesterday. I hope they help."

I called Marcus. He verified that the order was being lifted. "Does that mean I can go back in my house with or without her permission?"

"Yes. After it is lifted and not one minute before."

"What if the locks have been changed?"

"Break the fuckers."

"Thank you, Marcus."

When I got to my apartment, the video was there. I fixed a sandwich and opened a bottle of beer. Then played the video.

I sat with my sandwich in one hand and my beer in the other as Todd and Judy entered my bedroom and started casually undressing. It was as if they were a married couple comfortable with a routine they had gone through many times before. Todd watched Judy as she took off her bra and, as she always did, she 'fluffed' her breasts. She put her hands underneath them and bounced them as if to say 'there you are girls, you're free now'. This natural little action never failed to turn me on...and it seemed to have the same effect on Todd.

"God, Judy, your tits are gorgeous." As he reached to touch them. "I can't keep my hands off of them."

"That's good." She said as she squeezed them in his direction.

His head lowered to kiss first one then the other. He sucked them into his mouth and she took a deep breath, responding as I knew she would. My stomach rose into my throat as I watched my wife submit to my best friend. I choked, coughed and sobbed all at the same time but I continued to watch.

She backed away from him and her thumbs went to the waistband of her panties. Her hips wiggled as she slid them down her legs and down to her feet where she kicked them aside.

"See anything else you like?"

"Oh, fuck. You are beautiful." And she was. My heart stopped and his eyes stayed on her body as he finished undressing and crossed to her. They walked into each other's arms and she melted into him. I could almost feel the warmth of her body as her breasts were crushed against his chest. She dropped to her knees and took his dick in her mouth and loved it. She didn't just suck it...she made love to it.

Again, with no sense of urgency, she stood and hand in hand they went to the bed. She pulled down the bedspread, blanket and sheet as she had done a thousand times with me. She put one knee on the bed and looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. Then she put her other knee on the bed and moved to the center. As she got there she wiggled her ass and again looked over her shoulder at him before lying on her back and spreading her legs.

He, like I almost always did, stood and watched as this beautiful, sexy creature went through her seductive mating ritual.

"Fuck me."

And he did. I watched as he knelt over her and she took his now hard dick in her hand and guided it to her pussy. I watched as he started moving in and out of her. I watched as she started to respond as I knew she would, with her hips moving up to meet his thrusts and her hands running up and down his back. I watched as his fucking action started to move with a sense of urgency. I watched as her legs locked around his legs urging him even further into her. And finally I watched and listened as they both came.

He collapsed on her and she hugged him tight.

"I love you." He said.

Her eyes went wide open for several seconds and then slowly closed and then they were both asleep.

I sat there for several minutes as they slept. I realized that I had been mesmerized watching them. I still had the sandwich and beer in my hands but had touched neither. I also realized that I was bawling like a baby.

I struggled to get up and walk to the kitchen where I put my sandwich and beer down. The next thing I know I was picking myself off the floor. Apparently I had passed out. I have no idea how long I had been on the floor. I walked back to the living room. The video was still playing but the happy couple was no longer asleep.

"Fuck me Todd. Come on, baby fuck me." She was on all fours and he was pounding her from behind. I could see his dick moving in and out of her. He had her hair in his hand and was pulling on it so hard her eyes were pointed at the ceiling. "Harder, you bastard. You wanted this pussy now take it. Take it you motherfucker. Hard. Harder. Oh, God, that's it. There. Right there. Oh, fuck. I'm cumming again. Oh oh uh uh uh Gooodddaammn. FUCK! That was good."

BaMuoiBa
BaMuoiBa
266 Followers
12