All Comments on 'He Wanted My Wife'

by BaMuoiBa

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments
onbothsidesonbothsidesover 6 years ago
" 85% of everything we have plus the house. Did I miss anything?"

Yes, he missed how she had lied to the police and had him in jail overnight. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what goes around, comes around

she played, then she paid.

so did her kid, and the man who still loved her.

Todd, meanwhile, got away scott free.

Todd needs to die.

Could you make a chapter two where that happens?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo!!!

Thats life!! You reap what you sow!!!

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
The consolation prize, I guess

It didn't make me nauseous. The whole thing was just too miserable. The characters were all miserable and it ended miserably. How about a little light at the end of the tunnel? No suicides, no murders, just moving on, finding someone else, working it out, something half-way hopeful?

I've always hated stories where they all died miserably. Put a little romance or hotness or philosophy or something in there. You're a decent storyteller and a pretty good writer. Keep plugging away. I wish you well. Have to give it a three. I'll read another, though.

MaFreplerMaFreplerover 6 years ago
Pathetic cliched and boring

and a waste of time.

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

Chapter 2 Todd dies with a tire around his neck filled with kerosene and lit

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Decent

A good ending for a cunt cheating wife. She wanted to die in her own house. How sentimental. What about Todd? He's next. Fucking asshole.

In fiction, any consequences are heralded. At least by me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So called Best Friends!

Sounds very True! You get friends like that!

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyover 6 years ago
Your timeline

Sucks by the way 34 with a doctorate and having served in Delta and having been married for 7 years your time line sucks. Average age of Delta is 30 he would had to make it by 19 in order to pull off even a year in operations before going for his doctorate which is a minimum of 6 years and a team lead in Delta. Sorry it doesn't stretch that far

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

something should happen to todd

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
BTB

Attention grabbing writing and simply BTB.

Good for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow So Bad on many levels

Two for Two bad stories that rated in the mid 3's

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
read some of the

comments, i don't see where the story was hard on the wife she got what she wanted rid of him. Then again some sick fucks wanted him to take her back really in life she left her husband then her baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

Didn't see that coming, sad ending, nothing deserves death in that fashion, and orphaned child, very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
really i do not care for the presentation style

but i do like the story topic. this is a real story line in some marriages. In a number of cases it is the husband does not know the unborn child is NOT his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY

Just another I hate women B.T.B story that should be in NON EROTIC at best..

Why is always about who gets the money in B.T.B stupid stories???

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 6 years ago
Wow, indeed...

... I guess one could say that Judy was impulsive to a fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What s piece of crap story.

About as erotic as watching paint dry and damn near as predictable too. As if a fucking receptionist would comment on a patient or how convenient that an investigator would secretly record conversations where every questin he could have is answered.

And how a judge wouldn't rule against illegally taped conversations and video. How fucking stupid do you think we are?

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I think that the end weakened the story...

I think that the end weakened the story...Why? I think she was too selfish to kill herself...Every issues between them were solved a long time ago...Why the need to commit suicide? I agree that the false friend and his lover got out of it too easy! Not even a suing? Not even a support allimony to support his child? However 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do you really believe people are this stupid?

Plots based on miscommunication or lack of communication are lazy and lame. Add in the plot device of people who apparently have no powers of personal discernment, skepticism, awareness of evil and dishonesty.

Why would his wife just believe some woman who claims she is pregnant by her cheating husband? You would have to describe some plausible reason for the wife to believe such a wild claim.

Why would an intelligent decent wife not only deny her husband a chance to rebut or explain the woman's claim, but then start fucking her husbands best friend? Wasn't the wife just a tiny bit suspicious that Todd might be lying to get in her pants? And wouldn't a caring compassionate wife want to console Janet, discuss her husband's adultery, and help Janet arrange child support payments? The wife obviously had access to legal advice and lots of knowledge of how the law works.

Why would any wife with brains start serially fucking another man and not be on birth control?

Why would any woman who wants any chance of getting her husband back not abort the bastard baby or better yet, put the baby up for adoption? OK, by this point you have successfully portrayed the wife as stupid, selfish, and gullible. So I guess whatever she does doesn't have to make any sense, because the entire story doesn't make any sense. But why would she allow the baby to survive, keep and start raising the child, but then commit suicide, abandoning the child? By this point you don't have to justify or explain anything about the wife, because you have made her mentally dysfunctional, completely bat shit crazy.

Are you really that fucked up, or ignorant of the symbolism you created, when you had the wife end her life in the same bed where she most likely started her daughter's life? So now your character not only demonstrates she has no brains, she obviously has no soul.

And the whole time the wife is now suffering and punishing herself, the asshole Todd and conniving bitch Janet just fade away to fuck up other people's lives. You put a bullet in the wrong person's head.

The only part that kind of makes sense is that any man who knew his wife so poorly probably also knew his "best friend" so poorly. The husband actually got what he deserved if he was that poor of a judge of character, and that clueless about their personalities.

Another decent plot idea totally massacred by the sloppy unbelievable characters and their behavior. You should get a writing partner or something, someone to interject a little intelligence and realism into your fantasy plot ideas.

This really was an opportunity missed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"Uh, come on, sweetie. Who are you going to believe?" - Um, her HUSBAND?

Why would his co-workers stop inviting him out? HE was the wronged party, they should be supporting him.

@kimi1990 - I basically agree with you, but you know that in LW the other option would be for him to hook up with his hot model PA, and turn out that he COULD father a baby!

@Masterpuppy Re: "Your timeline" - Are you being snide, or did you not read the story? I saw nothing about a doctorate or Delta.

@Anonymous Re: "What s piece of crap story." - Who said anything about a Judge? She agreed to the terms, the most that a Judge would be involved would be to sign off, and as long as he wasn't leaving her destitute or something, he would rubber stamp most anything that they agreed to.

I knew it was Judy buying the house, I must admit I didn't see the suicide coming.

Her parents should sue Todd for child support.

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

Another story written without regard how to end it. I agree that her personality and how quickly she created an intimate loving relationship with Todd showed that her life revolves around herself not her marriage. Consistency in timeline and character personality is off and that leaves the story a sour read in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful!! Five Stars!!

I personally would have liked for her to have slit her wrists after shooting Todd twice in the guts, but we can’t always win! Great writing! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Very good.

BobNbobbbi43BobNbobbbi43over 6 years ago
Potential for a great love story . . .

. . . destroyed by a single bullet.

A five turned into a two.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
Should get a rewrite

You had me on the edge of my seat through most of the story. Hated the ending, if he had loved his wife as much as you wrote he would have seen her depression and even tho he was mad he would still have acted differently. If you decided to do a rewrite a better ending would be Todd and Janet being arrested for fraud, her not being pregnant and going to jail for 10 years. Todd becoming Buba's bitch and Judy really carrying his child.

amyyumamyyumover 6 years ago
Excellent story

Should be rated higher; 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vert rushed

This was just too rushed. There was no real emotion on anyone's part. Believability was pretty low. 2 stars

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Only one problem

Todd is still alive. His betrayal was unforgiveable and needs punishment

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My number 1 complaint:

You didn't put any tag to say what kind of story this was. If you had said it was a BTB I would have skipped it and moved on. I don't understand people who read stories they aren't interested and they give them poor ratings, but if I get stuck reading your story because you didn't provide any warning, I get pretty pissed. Then, on top of that, it was just a shit story. A husband who doesn't know his wife at all. A wife who apparently is so f'd up that she instantly goes off the deep end without any chance for him to explain. A strange women who lies to the husband for no apparent reason. Seriously, what was her motivation to accuse him??? Did Todd blackmail her? Some explanation is needed because otherwise it's completely unbelievable. The list goes on but I don't really care enough to keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And they all lived happily ever after!

What? Is the world supposed to stop turning because someone will kill theirselves if it doesn't? "If you don't do what I want, I'm going to kill myself!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My First Problem with the Story

Believe it or not, when someone claims they were hit, especially in such a relatively short time-frame, the police actually ask to see some physical evidence on the alleged victim's body -- a cut, an abrasion, or a bruise. Police also listen to both sides of the story at the scene, and would have asked the wife to describe where in the house it took place, where on her person he allegedly hit her, with what, etc. I stopped reading after this manipulative gaffe by the writer of the story (I'm not going to dignify him with the appellation 'author'),

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hell yeah

Best read in weeks. Fuck you cucky cum slurpers . 5 stars here .

baydogbaydogover 6 years ago
Hot hot hot!!!!!!

Wow, so erotic! Basking in a sea of righteousness while someone you loved kills herself. And a motherless baby? Awesome! Honestly you are real man and I'm so impressed. What a sexy tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You might as well bay at the moon Baydog

First you go nuclear on an undeserving husband then you sneak out of life; that's life for the brainless and love less. While its not the best, it earns a 2.8

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More detail needed

It had promise but very poor research. The police matter for one and the poor relationship between spouses for the other. Then there is the friend and other woman plot line. Just came off as under developed. 4. Hate Chuck crap more BTB please less wimpy shite. Grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a sad tale of woe

Unfortunately, when someone destroys lives by their choices, then the consequences are laid bare and they suffer remorse; depression can be a result. Unfortunately, suicide is not repentance of their bad choices; it's just another bad choice or, avoidance of repentance & facing consequences.

I don't know which is sadder: one who ends their life from the remorse of destroying lives & relationships or, ones that live their whole lives with regret, remorse and depression; not being able to move on from the havoc they've caused.

Too bad the character "Todd" didn't take his own life as well; he's the one who really needed the bullet. Even if it would've been Judy tracking him down shooting him, then herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Because it's pissing off the right people ! All those who praise the normal shit posted in LW but lose their mind over a story where justice takes place. So for that reason I'm giving this five big ones .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Had to give it a ****, but.....

Leaving an orphaned baby was a downer. She was selfish to the end, no doubt. She wouldn’t even assume the responsibility of rearing the child to at least redeem herself in some small way. Well written, working in the erotic moments between the cheaters without doing in a gratuitous way, was masterful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
....AS IT SHOULD BE...!

..only thing that would have added to the justice of her death is if she had shot her lover first then herself.......

rfm

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
gave it a 4

I gave it a 4 but didn't like it. It was well written though, and thus the 4. Revenge stories are a turn-off. Sex is no big deal. Folks are way to uptight and full of themselves. Sex should be fun. We need a category for depressing horror stories, this would fit well.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 6 years ago
Just crap

You have taken B2B to the same depraved level as SNUFF.

Really? Is that where you want to take your writing and this section?

Yes, the reality is there but to actually think a burnt husband would take it to this extreme is crap. NO human being could look at themselves knowing they contributed to their wife's suicide.

I know the odd ass probably has, but this is very low.

B2B now ranks right down there with cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The baby

Should have been drowned in the toilet

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is one sick author

Christ, you need to see a shrink if you are so pathetic you lash out at women like this.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
In the real world

You cannot get a divorce while the wife is pregnant. Since they were legally married when she got pregnant, he is the legal father and thus responsible for child support.

jbpeters74jbpeters74over 6 years ago
Definitely plausible

The ending is definitely plausible and spouse can get revengeful very fast. I do see the pattern of miscommunication or lack of, but it seemed that there was a underlined perfect marriage before give lied about being pregnant with her husband's baby. It hits home a little, where my wife tried to kill herself when I was beginning to divorce her. We have two kids in elementary school. Some people feel their life is not worth living anymore when they are full of guilt. The sad thing is that the wife was tricked and rectified that immediately when she found out.

As an alternate ending, the baby could have been his, and he would take the baby after the suicide and be tortured with his wife's eyes looking back up to him as he watch his little girl and regret not at least forgiving a little bit.

steven857steven857over 6 years ago
Yes you can

I do not know what world you live in but this story is possible. In the real world you can get divorced while your wife is pregnant, a paternity test can reveal if you are the father or not, even in uterine, this may be required for the divorce, in my particular state a paternity test on all minor children at the time of divorce is automatic unless it is waved by both parties. Additionally if you are not the father you are not responsible for support even if the child is in utero.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@ReedRichards

I agree with steven857.

While I believe that you are correct that the husband is PRESUMED to be the father, that paternity can be challenged. There may be issues if the paternity isn't challenged right away, but if an in utero test or at birth test are done and show that he isn't the father, then he is off the hook.

I don't believe that pregnancy is a bar to divorce, though if the baby IS his, he will be liable even if they get divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the worst

The story-telling is wooden and the story itself beyond awful.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
@kimi1990 10/24/17

re:

How about a little light at the end of the tunnel?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That light at the end of the tunnel is usually the headlight of an oncoming train in my experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Selfish readers

The first and most important point I'd like to make is that this site is free and that the author took the time to create a story and subsequently had the temerity to share it with the world. Thank you.

A fellow commentator complained that the author didn't include a story tag which, to me, is petty.

I was satisfied by the story and realizing that it is a work of fiction gave you five stars. Admittedly I am someone who prefers to see the cheaters suffer some sort of consequence and, personally, am not all that bothered by the wife committing suicide.

I would recommend a good editor who can not only help fix the few formatting and grammatical mistakes but also might help to make your story more consistent and sharpen your plot.

Thanks again for sharing and now I'm going to see if I'm interested in any of your other stories and hope to read new stories from you in the future.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Short and sweet . . .

. . . with a bitter end. Well, maybe not sweet. In a strange way, I appreciated the clarity of the story. No second thoughts from the wronged husband. He was consistent through to the end. It was a sad ending, but basically warranted. Glad that it was fiction, though. 4* and looking at more from this author.

jasonnhjasonnhover 6 years ago
OK but what did the author intend?

The plot is pretty formulaic but written reasonably well. It unwinds about as you would expect.

Is the ending supposed to be a shock? What are we supposed to take away. Suicide is always sad. Is Lee supposed to be a bad guy because he wouldn't get back together with his bitch of a wife who did everything she could to hurt him and got pregnant with someone else's child? It's not his fault Judy killed herself. Judy, with Todd's help set it all in motion. Lee just set the truth free and got what he deserved; freedom and a better portion of the settlement as the wronged party.

Maybe the author thinks Judy got what she deserved? It's pretty harsh since she was duped into her behavior. She's not innocent but hardly deserves a death penalty.

And, as others mention, Todd gets off scot free. He's the one that should have ended up dead.

In general, the outcome doesn't seem to line up well with the guilt.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
@Tw0Cr0ws

Noooo! Not more depression! The pessimist sees a long dark tunnel. The optimist sees the light at the end of the tunnel. The realist sees an approaching train. The train engineer sees three idiots standing on the railroad track.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 6 years ago
Ok story until the last two paragraphs

Would have been a much better story if he had just sold the house and taken his transfer. No need for the last two paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Until

This is a pretty well written story, although not with a unique scenario, but still a good story. The "not so good" part was the suicide ending. In almost every case, for me that's a bummer.

Tiny Tim

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
What Gatorhermit said

This was a p[retty good tale until the very end. Unrealistic, and dark in a way that wasnt entertaining but jarring and abrupt. Woulda been a 4* but bumped it down to a 3 because of this.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
The Others have all said it

My emotional reaction is closer to Jasonnh, but the truth is that if it had been me I would have taken her back and raised Teresa!!! It is the only possible alternative I can see. Also obviously she would have been legally mine.

,

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Agree w/Gator (and others)

A good submission, but I have the same issue as GHermit (and probably others.). What was the point of suicide being in the plot at all? Let alone a major downer. Postpartum depression should have been resolved by now ... Sweetie had a good support system with her parents. No matter her regrets about ex-hubby, her main focus would have been on her daughter.

The effect is to take a hard-nosed. betrayed husband, who makes realistic decisions, and turns him into a heartless cur!

4*. EZ 5 before the suicide cards were played.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You woman hater! This would have been far more erotic if he'd have eaten her shit and called it ice cream, like a real man! Suicide is the very definition of SNUFF! (I don't know the meaning of many words.)

Sincerely,

Some depraved cuck fetichist

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good

The story is really close to real life drama. The ending is harsh but suicide is a real issue in divorce cases. Keep the good work coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tale for two sets of readers

A bunch loved it, a bunch dispised it. I thought the plot very weak and totally unrealistic, for reasons others have pointed out. The author did make a point she tried to commit sucide twice, once by overdose, once with a gun. Depression is treatable, the impulse to kill oneself just that. Guns are much surer to kill than chemical means.

The writing itself was pretty good, just a hack plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
laws vary

“If your wife is pregnant, laws about whether you can divorce her before the child is born vary among the states, but no jurisdiction makes it illegal. In some states, the judge puts the divorce action on hold until the child is born. In others you can pursue the divorce.” The paternity of the child becomes an important issue, the father of the child is presumed to woman’s husband but a DNR test can overcome or confirm the presumption. We go into dark places when our lives are turned upside down and we fee emotionally betrayed, sometimes we do dark things and sometimes we just wish for dark things. Some ex-spouses are not content to end one relationship and start another, they crash one into another and go to great lengths to destroy the person that they are breaking up with.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
A Couple Of Gripes

Liked the story a lot, but for two things. First, the suicide, as others have said, is a bit much. Living in a Hell of her own making seems more appropriate. Second, WTF is Todd doing, wandering around with no real consequences? And what was the fraud that he and Janet were attempting to pull off? This guy deserves at least a dickectomy, and both knees meeting a baseball bat in a dark alley sounds appropriate too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay beginning

Every character was as dumb as a brick, but the story moved along well until you got to the end and killed off the wife. What a downer that was. If you had just had him take the job and move on, that would have been okay. The suicide just destroyed it for me.

@Kimi1990 You are in a class of your own, lady. Worth reading the story to see that train thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don’t

I don’t think she would have killed her self because she was enjoying fucking Todd too much. Even before she kicked her husband out. Just don’t add up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ah, sweet revenge.

There must be some seriously fucked up men here writing these stories Maybe the reason women dump on you is because you're terrible human beings with no capacity for forgiveness for the slightest infraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Author

Masterpuppy's comments appear to refer to "Seated" not this story. This is not the first time recently that comments have been submitted on the wrong story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring but competent application of a formula.

"Bitter? Party of one? Your table's ready ..."

javmor79javmor79over 6 years ago
Kind of flat.

Couldn't identify with this story at all. Honestly, there was nothing to identify with. I was told that the husband cried when he watched his wife fuck, but not how he felt. I felt nothing from him, so I felt nothing for him. I felt worse for the wife.

To me, this story glossed over a lot. It even treated the suicide carelessly. It was described as "this time, she was successful" like she was trying to accomplish a challenging task instead of taking her own life.

There was no sense of victory or loss for me. Everything just was. She cheated, he got over it, she killed herself. The end.

I feel like the premise of the story was boilerplate, but it could have still been decent given better execution. 3 stars from me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Author"

I believe you are correct. I just checked "Seated," and Masterpuppy's comment makes sense there.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
First in the Western World

ReedRichards First in the Western World there are some USA states where the exhusbands do not pay children supports for not genetic relative children and the exhusbands can restart their life with OTHER WOMAN without money problem!

(The only exception when the bastard kids are above 4 years old, because the kids learnt who is their Daddy!)

I think this is the first step to decrease the scepticism against the marriage among the young male people!

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
IT IS IMPORTANT

The Consequence story is NOT EQUAL BTB story.

In the GOOD BTB story the cheating exspouse (exhusband and exwife) lives and she or he learnt the success of the betrayed exspouse.

The died cheating spouse or exspouse stories with suicide or murder are sad CONSEQUENCE stories in the most cases. The exceptions are very few as BigK10's story "The Fate of Her Lovers ".

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Suicide is too much

A mother would not do that unless she had not bonded with the child for whatever reason. No mention of that. It is also very rare for a woman to use a firearm for suicide. That is a guys method.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb Story 1*

With a horrible ending - not at all entertaining.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Deep Depression

About 90% of the suicide persons have Deep Depression. The very few people do suicide without Deep Depression.

The known depression can treat with modern medicines (wich increase the biogen amine levels in the brain mainly the serotonin and dopamine levels). However the quick depression crisis is possible without physician help.

It may be quick Lithium Carbonate treatment can help in Depression Crisis with suicide danger. However the family and friend should detect the Depression Crisis and family crisis can hide the possibility for detecting the Depression Crisis.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Caricatures

These people are not characters, they are caricatures. If you want to be taken seriously you will need to write about characters who resemble a living person. You will also need to develop a plot with more complexity. Life is never this black and white.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Almost perfect ending

The only way it would have been better would have been Todd being gang-fucked by rabid bears.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suicide is very real

My wife cheated on me for three years. She thought if I didn't know, it didn't hurt me. We were young, she was finally ready to start our family, but then came the fly in the ointment. I was downstairs in the basement when she didn't know and overheard a telephone call. Yes, it was her lover (an ex-boyfriend) and they were setting up: 'one last fling."

I listened and wrote down the hotel, day, and time. Of course I was there and it couldn't have worked out better. She used her name, paid cash, but I was there a few minutes later with my identification, got a key to the room and walked in with my cellphone camera running.

My wife was on her knees, naked, with her boyfriend's cock spearing her from the rear. There was enough grunting and moaning going on, neither heard me enter. When I walked in and neared the bed neither noticed until I had ten seconds of film. I won't go into details, but it was ugly. He was video taped charging and attempting to attack me, but I was able to get out of there mostly intact. My wife was screaming and crying, shouting how it was there final time. As if that would make it all okay?

Well, the locks were changed before I was even home. A server met her when she came home and handed her divorce papers. I'd had eight days to prepare and my uncle was an attorney. There was a note on the documents she was no longer welcome and only to contact my attorney. Her folks lived only thirty miles away and that's where she went.

Over the next months my wife fought the divorce, wanting to talk with me, to plead her case. I refused and the next time I saw her, it was in court. Her lawyer asked for counseling and I refused. When I left the courtroom, it was by the backdoor as I was held in contempt. After sixty days I was released, fourteen days later rearrested after I didn't show at the court mandated family counselors office. It took another one-hundred-twenty days, almost, before released again.

My wife committed suicide, too. I refused to meet with her in jail and sent messages by my uncle our marriage was irredeemable. Once I spent almost five months with no hint of buckling, she used her dad's handgun (he was a cop) and put the barrel in her mouth, pulled the trigger, and ate a bullet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Open threds

Why did Janet quit? What happened to her? Why did Todd really want, and to risk his job for it? Why didn't Lee offer to take a paternity test with Janet, and make the offer through his attorney? If he really loved his wife, he was quite a wimp.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
There are plenty of men

Paying child support on kids which aren’t theirs, and the courts know that they aren’t theirs, because courts aren’t concerned with justice, but with keeping kids off welfare.

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
Yes it was incomplete

But no worse than a lot the LW cheating/divorce stories. The writer just didn't spend a lot of space writing how he threw up constantly and needed his PI to gather more evidence while waiting on the "perfect moment " to serve the divorce papers. The one thing I didn't like was the revenge porn threat. There are laws in many areas nowadays that make this illegal and punishable by jail. Also if you're going to write a BTB make sure EVERYONE pays. Yeah Todd lost his job but is that really enough for a former bestie?

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 6 years ago
Great story!

All cheaters should end up like the wife. No remorse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Love Lit LW community

I prefer reading the comments than the story it self... wkwkwk...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it very much

Many of the negative comments concern the fact that the wife committed suicide, as if the author thought it was fair to do that to her because she had cheated and borne another man's child. No, that's just something that happens in real life. I had a friend who tried to kill himself a few times after he found out his wife cheated and they had tried to remain together. I think it was more a case of him not being able to give her up and her merely using him as a meal ticket. Despite professional help and support from friends, family, and his employer, he eventually accomplished it, by driving through a guardrail and over a cliff. I don't think his wife shed one tear when she found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would anyone be dumb enough to just believe there spouse cheated and got someone pregnant out of nowhere. Kid spouse and put a restraining orders so he can’t come home or go to work. Then fuck his best friend like a wild animal and become pregnant. No one could be that dumb to not get answers first , real answers not just someone’s word. Hubby should of played the videos for her so she could see what he had to to understand why he could never take her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beer Larou

SVN beer . . the author will know what I'm talking about !!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@ReedRichards Re: "There are plenty of men"

That may very well be true, but I would wager that the vast majority of those had already been raising the kids as their own.

If the husband can prove he's not the father at birth, and divorces the mother, especially with the biological father known, and available for child support, I believe that it would be HIGHLY unusual for the husband to be assessed child support.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
That worked well

5* story, some people will whine about her killing herself, but thousands of people kill themselves all over the world for a variety of reasons.

AethurAethurover 6 years ago
Bittersweet

Enjoyable story. The Literotica LW comments section in tend to draw two crowds - the cucks and BTB lovers. There's not much middle ground. No real revenge for the husband, but he actually got favorable terms in the divorce. In the end, nobody won though.

This story is tragically bittersweet. Hubby did nothing wrong. He was betrayed first by his best friend, then his wife. Wife furthered it by getting preggo and the assault charge. Hubby got his divorce on good terms. But still found no peace. Wife committed suicide. We do not know if the friend ever got his comeuppance. We do not know the fate of the daughter.

My only real criticisms is that the hubby never threw the false assault charge back at his wife, and that his wife became a coward and killed herself leaving the daughter w/o parents. I'm assuming the friend wasn't involved with the daughter since he was in another city and the wife knew he lied. If she wasn't willing to abort the baby in an attempt get her husband back, I don't think she'd be willing to kill herself and leave the baby w/o parents. Just seems out of character (for what little character the wife had).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice work

She was a selfish POS until the end, proved it by suiciding and leaving her kid to the state. Where the kid is obviously better off.

***** do keep writing.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago

@ReedRichards Unfortunatally the most USA states and the most Western Culture countries does not stay at the biology fatherhood after the possibility of the DNA test, so the exhusbands MUST PAY child support for bastard kids.

The DNA test possibility is in some USA states only (may be 4 or 6 states of the 50), where the husbands do not pay children support for bastard kids. This is the first light beam in the dark.

According to survay high % of the young male people are strong aversion against the marriage. However 10% more women want marriage or have not aversion against marriage than male people!

I think more (single, divorced and widow) women could get husband from the exhusband population, if the exhusbands did not pay child support to bastard kids.

More exhusbands would have better oportunity and better financial sate for newer family with their biological own kids with second (third) wife!

The opinion of the 19-30 years old male people, why they have strong aversion against the marriage, here the 3 main answers:

1. The marriage is obstacle for the success in the Life!

2. The high% possibility for bastard kids and after divorce the exhusbands pay children support for bastards!!!!!!!!

3. The media Hollywood, Magazins, TV serials, Newspapers and the Internet show the husbands generally in NEGATIVE ROLE!!!!!!!!!!!

(Funny I have recently watched 2 American movies on TV and the negative heroes were husbands who brought up bastard kids!!!!!!!!!)

I think the enormouse cuckolding lifestyle stories in the media are the part of the husbands in negative role in the media for the 19-30 years old male people......stay bachelor and become lover instead of betrayed, cuckolded husband!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
A LIttle Too Much '33'

Keep digging and get an editor to help you with plot development. 95B

javmor79javmor79over 6 years ago
@sbrooks

It is very likely that a man will pay support for a kid that's not his, even if it is known who the real father is. If the non biological father is the guy who has been in the children's lives, then he can get stuck with support until the child is 18. I saw several news stories about men who fought and lost to be taken off child support because it was found that they were not the father.

As Reed says, the family courts do not care about justice for the adults. They only care on what's is best for the kids. If dad gets screwed over because the mother was manipulative, they will simply give her a stern look as they award her child support.

My friend divorced his wife, and he is stuck paying $1200 a month because they had 1 child together, and two step children. Paying that much for one kid is very rare, so he petitioned the court about it. The judge said that it was his job to maintain the standard of living that the kids (plural) were accustomed to. The judge didn't even think about going after the biological father because he was absentee their entire lives. The judge also told his lawyer that if that payment was too high then he should simply get a second job or drive for Uber after work.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@javmor79

I do believe that I explicitly stated that the fathers paying support for non-biological children probably had already been involved in the children's lives.

I would bet that it is HIGHLY unusual for an ex-husband who was not the biological father, and never involved with the child's life to be assessed child support. ESPECIALLY, as here, where the biological father is known.

In your example, the husband had been raising the step-children as his own. Personally, I would wonder why my fiancee WASN'T collecting child support from her ex, and would make that a condition for the marriage, just to avoid what happened!

I, fortunately, have no experience with the family courts, but I HAVE to think that there is an appeal mechanism for such an onerous decision.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
@SBrooks

You are substantially correct. I have five family law attorneys on my staff. I asked them. In no state is a step-parent required to pay child support after a divorce unless they have adopted the child. It is true that there are cases where non-biological parents are required to pay child support, but only under certain conditions. They must be the "legally presumed parent," and most states have a two-year window after childbirth to challenge paternity. In addition, there is a two year window from the time the non-biological father discovers new information that he is not the biological father for him to file a petition to disestablish paternity. DNA testing disestablishes paternity in those petitions. Seven states allow challenges to paternity with no time window. All states allow non-biological parents to sue for fraud over paternity claims if it can be shown that the mother was aware the child was not the biological child of the presumptive father, and many allow actions to recover child support expenditures from biological fathers.

The only causes to disallow the petition of disestablishment of parenthood is if the non-biological parent took actions to establish legal parenthood after having good reason to believe he was not the biological father, such as adopting the child after having good reason to believe he was not the biological father. Disestablishing parenthood stops child support obligations.

Many more states are now considering laws to allow non-biological fathers to petition for disestablishment of paternity with no time limitations, Washington, for example.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
That was a downer

Started out negative and sunk deeper from there.

(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good!

They say the punishment for adultry is death. It's perfect ; )

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
WOW!

I actually enjoyed this story and gave it a 5 before I started reading the comments. Question--do all of you who delved so deeply into 'how things really work' do the same when you read one of the novels by well known writers? I sure don't, but maybe I'm too easily pleased. I read for enjoyment, not to get all tight about some supposed fault in the writing. Yes, I admit to making what I hope to be helpful comments when a new writer's boo-boo jerks me out of the story, but I don't try to be hurtful.

To all of you who quote what a judge will do--I say you really should get out more. Only a fool will bet on any outcome of our court's decision in this day and time. I offer the case of the person who bought a Winnebago, put it on cruise and then went to the back to fix a cup of coffee. The court awarded her big money because the instruction book didn't say not to do that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous