He Was Almost Three Times Her Size

Story Info
A petite, beautiful woman and a huge man.
4.5k words
4.49
8.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He Was Almost Three Times Her Size

A Dani and Lorena Story

Dani and Lorena are inspired by characters in my 6-part Luscious Leftovers series, and other stories.

By Ms. Pamela Lightener

"Hey, sweetie. Wake up. It's 10:30, you lazy little shit."

The beautiful college freshman didn't want to wake up. She didn't want to have breakfast, she didn't want to have her bath, and she didn't want to start her day. She wanted to sleep. Being up all night binge watching multiple streaming series aimed at her demographic did not serve to make her bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning. But her mid-30s lover and mistress had other ideas, and as usual, Lorena would get her way.

"Leave me alone."

SMACK! The sound was loud and the sting was sharp, and the petite, naked blonde remained in dreamland no more. She was awake, alert, and with a pink handprint on her pretty little ass. Lorena did love that sound, and often delivered butt smacks to her delectable housemate whether she deserved them or not. That was one of the perks of being dominant, wealthy, and having a girl like Danielle living with her.

"Ow! Lori!!"

"Change in plans" announced the impressive, commanding Latina owner of the house where Danielle had resided for nearly two months. "I've got an emergency with one of my companies. I'm firing a manager, a controller, and an operations manager this morning, and then meeting their replacements at the location later in the day. So busy day. I'm out of here in a few minutes, and won't be back until tomorrow."

"OK, fine. Have a good trip. Can I go back to sleep now?"

"Nope. I've got someone coming over to stay with you overnight while I'm gone. This is too big of a house for you to be on your own, and I'm just not comfortable with that."

"A babysitter? I'm getting a babysitter? Come on, Lori. I'm eighteen."

"Not a babysitter. He's an old friend and we used to work security together before I figured out business and property management and got filthy rich. His name's Daryl, and he's a good guy. He's going to make sure everything's cool here while I'm gone. This place is almost 5,000 square feet and you shouldn't be alone. And then I think I'm going to hire him, so I'll interview him when I return.

"So get your ass out of bed and get some clothes on. Or not, your choice, considering where we used to work. My first real job was a bouncer at a strip club, and Daryl was my boss. We've both seen a lot of naked chicks." Lorena laughed to herself. "He'll be here at 3, and he's always on time. But look, I'm very serious here. He's a good friend. Treat him right. And don't be put off by his appearance. He can be a little intimidating when you first meet him. OK, a lot. Just be nice, OK? Or I'll really beat your butt." Lorena winked at the disheveled girl in their bed, and then was out the door. A minute later Danielle heard one of Lorena's cars leaving the garage, and she resigned herself to making a decent appearance for her babysitter.

After lunch the petite college cheerleader decided to dress down for her visitor. Lorena usually kept her in skimpy, sexy outfits, such as a t-shirt and panties, or a flimsy little short dress. But Dani didn't want to put on a show for this guy she didn't know. So she got some jeans, socks and white trainers, and got one of Lorena's flannel shirts. The shirt was quite oversized, which made her look cute anyway, but it was the best she could do. She would have been adorable wearing a plastic trash bag.

A few minutes before 3 she heard what sounded like a 70s muscle car in the driveway, and peeking out the window saw a black Pontiac Trans Am looking like it just rolled off a Detroit assembly line, although it was made long before she was born.

She waited by the front door, and when it rang she opened it to find all 6-foot-7-inches and 270 pounds of Daryl Keith. She almost slammed the door in a panic, but managed to mumble a welcome and asked him to come in. She stuffed her hands into the pockets of her jeans to keep them from shaking, and Daryl brought in his overnight bag, closing the door behind him.

"I know, he said. The first time's kind of rough. No offense."

One way Daryl had been described is that it was as if Charles Bronson was a whole lot bigger but quite not as good looking. Over the years he figured that it was best to just let all the descriptions and first impressions roll off his back, and move on. Sometimes that took a bit of time, and it looked like this was going to be one of those times.

"No, no, it's fine. You're just kind of big. Lori didn't mention how big you are. So no, come in. Do you want something to drink?"

She got him a root beer, and she had a cola, and they sat in the living room, as far away from him as she could without seeming to be rude. He didn't act as if he noticed. She asked him how he knew Lorena, and he explained that more than 10 years ago he was running security in a strip club, and hired Lorena as a bouncer.

"I could tell she was tough and wouldn't take any crap, but I figured that a woman might be able to deescalate things before they got too serious. I found she could do that pretty well, and I taught her to swallow her pride and keep things cool, and that was a winner for everybody, for the club, for the customers. But she had also had some combat training, and she could handle herself if the shit went down, and sometimes it did. Sometimes it really went down." Daryl got a faraway look for a few moments, and then snapped out of it.

"But she got real smart in business and buying properties and didn't stay long. There isn't a lot of a future for a girl in that business. But we kept in touch after she left.

"I helped her out of a bad spot one night at the club, and I guess she appreciates it a lot, so she wants to talk to me about directing security and loss prevention at one of her bigger locations. I told her was just doing my job back then, but she's good people and remembers her friends.

"So how did you meet her, Danielle?"

Dani blushed, not wanting to tell the whole story about Lorena finding her naked and asleep after a party, and then pretty much keeping her as what she called a "luscious leftover." She was now Lorena's submissive lover, and was often handled and stimulated in various ways that pleased her mistress. She didn't say that.

"Oh, uh, we met at a party a few weeks ago and became friends. She lets me stay here now."

"Yeah, cool," said Daryl, with a look at might indicate that he knew the whole story, or it might not. Dani blushed again, but then again she often did when thinking about her relationship with Lorena. Daryl looked her straight in the eye: "She told me that you were the most important thing in the house, and that it was my responsibility to keep you safe, no matter what" He smiled at her, and Dani looked away, emotional over what Lorena had said.

He asked for a quick tour of the house and property, and seemed to take it all in without pausing. Walking around with Daryl, Dani was constantly amazed at how huge the man was, and how incredibly muscular. She also noticed a bit of a limp, and sometimes he grimaced when he took a step. There were a couple of scars on what was not previously a handsome face. Even the football players at her university didn't make this kind of impression. They were really just big kids. This was a man who had been through some real bad stuff. There was an air of potential violence and fury about him. It was just simmering, and that made her anxious.

"Well, things look good here. Are you sleeping in the Master Bedroom, Danielle?"

"Yes, Lori and...yes, that's where I'll sleep tonight."

"Let's have a look."

Dani led Daryl to the Master Suite, and he followed her in. She felt incredibly vulnerable with him so close, especially right by their bed, but he seemed to be all business. He brought her to the exterior door.

"These windows and the French doors, they look like wood but they're steel, with bulletproof glass. Polycarbonate." He opened the French doors. "Steel frames and deadbolts too. Good stuff." They walked back to the entry from the hall. "This bedroom door is steel too, and the frame reinforced. I know, it really looks like wood. What you've got here is a Safe Room, Danielle You can lock it from the inside with the twist handle, but from the outside you have to use the keypad to get in. I want you to lock yourself in tonight, OK?"

"Why? We...I mean Lori doesn't do that every night."

"She told you she's terminating some guys today, right? Well, sometimes people get really bent out of shape when they get fired. I agree with her. So you do what she said, and I'll sleep in a guest room close by. Set me up with that and we're good to go."

Dani looked worried. How bad was this?

"Relax, Danielle. You're fine. I'll be right here all night."

That didn't make her feel as comforted as it should have. But she showed him his room next to the Master Suite, just a few feet away from where she would be sleeping.

*

Later in the afternoon was when Dani usually went for a swim, which was her preferred exercise for keeping her gorgeous, young body in perfect condition. She loved swimming, doing laps with various strokes, and usually nude. Well, she wasn't going to miss swimming just because her babysitter was here, and she reluctantly found the most modest bikini that she owned. It was still pretty small, but it was the best she could do.

She saw Daryl was relaxing out by the pool, in a Hawaiian shirt and board shorts. She sighed since she was hoping for some privacy, but went out to get her laps in. I guess he'll get a good look.

"Hey, Danielle. Great day for a swim. I didn't bring any trunks since I'm supposed to be working." He smiled from his chair and raised up his new can of root beer like a salute.

She went over and asked how he was doing, and he said that he had made himself a sandwich, watched a little football, and then decided to enjoy the back yard a bit before dinner. The house looked wrapped up tight he said. As they talked he looked her in the eye, and didn't leer at her in the bikini. Most guys gave her body at least a once-over, but he didn't.

Then she turned and went toward the pool, and Daryl turned his chair away from her and toward a view of the mountains. She had some of the privacy she had wanted. One point for the babysitter.

After awhile he went into the house, not glancing over at her. When she was done with her swim, she took a shower and changed into something cooler. The jeans and flannel were too hot for this time of year. A polo shirt (where did she put her bras?) and some mid-thigh khaki shorts were fine, and not really sexy. She still wanted to tone that down since she really didn't know this guy. And he was so damn HUGE!

For dinner she made a chicken salad for them both, and afterward they went to the den to kill the rest of the evening with TV. This time Dani sat on the couch with him, although at opposite ends. Asking him what he liked to watch, he said anything she wanted, but nothing with graphic violence. She put on "Doctor Strange," and they both enjoyed it. They had some pecan praline ice cream, and he let her choose a baking competition reality show. She thought he was a good sport for that. Another point.

After that, neither one wanted to watch the news, she put on Sports Center for him, which he appreciated. She got a whole bag of chocolate chip cookies, and he asked her if that was a good idea after the ice cream.

"So you are my babysitter after all. I knew it!"

"Nope, nope, I'm not the boss of you. Go ahead and get fat, Porky."

They both laughed, and were getting tired.

A full tummy, too many sweets, and nonstop game highlights soon put her to sleep, and he let her doze until he had trouble staying awake himself.

She looked so cute and so sexy, even without trying. What a beautiful face, and he certainly had noticed her perfect little body at the pool earlier in the day. He just didn't stare and creep her out. He didn't do that when he and Lorena worked at the club years ago either. The girls really appreciated that, and he saw all of then naked more times than he could count. But his job was to watch the customers, not the show. He was a professional, even then. And he was now.

So sure, she was a sight for sore eyes, but not something to be drooled over. So we watched the highlights until he thought they should get some sleep.

"Danielle? Danielle? Time to call it a day, kid. Hello? Danielle?"

Sound asleep, total sugar crash. Oh well. He went over and gently shook her, but she was out cold. So he picked her up, and carried her down the hall to the Master Suite. Punching the code, he took her to the bed, laid her down, and put a light blanket over her, fully clothed.

He used the code again to lock her safely in, and in his guest room, stripped down to his boxers and after the usual duties in the bathroom, was asleep in seconds.

*

Hours later Dani was shocked awake by a deep voice screaming from the room on the other side of the wall. "Back off, motherfucker! Get back! Watch out, Lori! Watch out! Fuck you! Fucking assholes! Ahh!"

Trying to get her bearings, figure out where she was, she froze in bed. Was the house under attack? Where was Daryl? How safe was this room? But then the yelling stopped, and it was completely quiet. She tried to go back to sleep, but that was useless. She lay there in her clothes, and wondered how she got there. Daryl must have put her to bed after she fell asleep watching TV.

A half hour later she had to do something. Going to the locked security door she noticed a peephole. She never seen it before, but probably had no reason to. But it was a smart idea for a security door. She peered out into the hallway, and saw no one. She waited a minute, and then opened the door a few inches.

"Daryl? DARYL? Is everything OK"

"It's fine, Danielle. Are you all right?"

"Yeah, I just woke up from somebody yelling."

"Aw, shit, that was me. Just a bad dream, Danielle. Sorry. Go back to bed. Lock your door."

Instead, Dani went to the guest room doorway and saw Daryl in bed. The side table light was on, revealing his massive, powerful body in just underwear. She couldn't help but stare. She had never seen a body like this. There were scars, maybe knife wounds or maybe from surgeries. It wasn't pretty.

She came closer, noticing that Daryl was covered in sweat.

"Oh, man, that dream was really bad, wasn't it? Are you sure you're all right?"

"Danielle, in that job I had with Lori I saw some pretty bad stuff. I fucked some people up. I mean I had to, or else one of the girls was going to get hurt, or one of my team. I don't know, maybe I went too far sometimes. That time when Lori and I got into some shit was really bad. Sometimes that night comes back to me. Go to bed."

"What happened? I should know. You know I'm with Lori now, right? I mean we're pretty close."

"Yeah, she told me. If you ask me you both got the good part of that deal." He smiled at Dani, and she grinned back.

"So what happened?"

"Lori makes a big deal out of it, and OK, it was kind of a big deal. It was about an hour before closing, and that's when a lot of real shit goes down, even in a nicer club like ours was. Some asshole used up his last free pass for being a naughty boy, and Lori told him he had to leave. He went along with it and she escorted him outside. I followed them because she was new and everything else was cool in the club.

"So as soon as she gets outside, somebody jumps her from behind and put a choke hold on her. The guy she's escorting out turns and punches her right in the stomach. So she's toast. I'm there in a second and I hammer the puncher's head with my fist, and he goes down. But the guy with the choke hold lets go of her and I don't even see him and he kicks me with some kind of kung fu shit and totally wrecks my knee. That's the knee I limp around on now. But I guess with all the adrenaline I don't feel it and turn to that guy just as another guy comes out of the woodwork and knifes me in the back. Gets one of my kidneys."

"Oh, Daryl. Oh man."

"Yeah, so I'm too stupid to know I'm hurt, and I grab Mr. Choke Hold and Lori's just coming out of her fog and later she says I threw that guy over a couple of cars. He didn't come back. The guy who knifes me runs for it which is good because I'm pretty fucked up and I'm taking a knee now and I'm losing it. Lori gets on her feet, and gets some of my guys from inside to come out and calls 911. Then I wake up in the hospital.

"That's why I got out of the guard thing and learned physical security. I did all the security here. Doors, windows, alarms, cameras, locks. But I still have nightmares about those days. I train guards now and it's all about de-escalation and letting the cops do their thing. So go to bed. We're good here. You're safe."

She looked at him and the bed. "The sheets are soaking wet, Daryl. You're covered in sweat. You can't sleep here. Let's go back to the safe room. I'll feel better with you there anyway. You can take a shower."

Daryl was emotionally drained, and deeply sad. He just obeyed the young girl, knowing she was right.

They went back to the Master Suite, and Dani said, "Go take a shower. Don't be shy, big man. We usually don't wear a lot of clothes around here anyway."

He offered a weak laugh, and headed for the bathroom, stripping off his shorts. She heard the shower running, and after it shut off she brought him a bath towel. He was an impressive man, and looked like he could bench press his Trans Am. His cock and balls were in perfect proportion to the rest of him, something Dani tried not to stare at, since he had been respectful to her at the pool. She left him to dry off.

He came out with a towel around him, and she was still dressed. Neither of them knew what to do. She was sweaty herself, with all the stress and commotion.

"I gotta shower too. What side do you want?"

He kept the towel on and gestured to the right side, by the window.

"Get some sleep."

She grabbed a towel and closed the bathroom door. He heard the water running, and finally the day caught up with him and the sound of the shower was white noise and put him in a dreamless sleep. Dani finished, and remembering her clothes were down the hall in another room, shrugged her shoulders and put the towel on her nightstand, and climbed into bed naked.

His steady, calm breathing said he would be out for awhile. She laughed at the thought that when she first saw him this afternoon she never would have thought that she would be in bed naked with this huge, scary, also naked man that same night, and with both of them intent on a good night's sleep.

Life with Lori can be very interesting she thought, and seconds later she drifted off. Her dreams were more interesting.

*

As the morning light came in and filled the room with a warm, golden glow, he awakened first, and felt her soft body against him. She had come to him in the night and nestled close, her right leg over his, her knee close to his groin, and his right arm around her tiny shoulders. They had slept comforting and cuddling each other. It had been the good, peaceful rest they both needed. Sometime during the night they kicked the covers off. She was truly amazing.

"Danielle? Dani?" His voice was soft and calm, and she awoke slowly. Realizing where she was, she smiled and hugged him. "Hi."

They just stayed as they were, and he was amazed at the softness of her skin and the beauty of her body against his rough and troubled form. He didn't understand how he could be here, and didn't want to break the spell.

"You know, when I first saw you, I was kind of scared."

12