He Was Almost Three Times Her Size

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I kinda got that."

(laughing) "But it's different now, and this is really nice. I like you holding me. I can't imagine feeling safer."

He smiled.

"And why would I be afraid of some guy who smells like Lori's lavender body wash anyway?"

He laughed and hugged her, and his hard, massive muscles aroused her and she moved alluringly against him. Her right hand stroked his thigh. "Is this all right?"

"Are you sure, Danielle?"

She wrapped her little hand only partially around his handsome, growing cock. He did have very beautiful genitals for such a, well, rough looking-man. She moved herself between his legs, letting her hair tease his lower body. She kissed him all over, pausing to take the head of his massive penis into her mouth and swirl her tongue.

After a time she rolled off, and lay on her back, arms and legs spread out, inviting him to have her. He got out of bed, and taking both of her legs, he pulled the girl toward him, sliding along on her back. Then he tasted her sex, teasing, lapping, sucking on her. The hard muscles of his arms and chest driving her desire, he lifted her up to feast on her pretty pink cunt. She writhed in his grasp, unable to get free but not wanting to. She wanted to be ravished, consumed, devoured. She got what she wanted, and more.

After a time when she needed a moment to gather herself, he got out of bed, and brought her standing in front of him. His huge hands went under her arms, and he lifted her effortlessly, up as high as he could reach. She was suspended in the air, squealing, legs kicking, her sweet sex dripping wet, and completely under his control. He brought her body close, and his mouth met her pussy again. Licking, swirling, drinking her in, he drove her to the edge of climax. She was powerless but protected at the same time. She let herself go, and came repeatedly.

Slowly lowering her to her feet, he held her up as her legs were unsteady from the erotic ordeal. He picked Dani up and laid her on the bed. Exhausted, the beautiful girl was a lovely sight, arms above her head, legs slightly apart, pussy glistening with her juices.

"Just fuck me, Daryl," whispered Dani, as she spread her legs wide for him. "I want you to fuck me so much."

He got in bed, lay on his back, and pulled her up on top.

"Slow and easy, little girl. We have to be careful with that precious little kitten of yours."

He took his big cock and teased her opening. Playing, getting it lubricated, testing her. Taking time, he gently entered her, listening closely for sounds of distress or discomfort.

She did her best, but couldn't take all of him. He let her control how she was penetrated, and she was a sweet sight as her pretty little breasts bobbed as she fucked him. He played with her clit as she rode him, and she came again. It was the most beautiful face he had ever seen.

The poor girl needed another rest, and they lay beside each other, smiling, and kissing, taking their time.

He had become semi-erect by then, and she had the perfect cure for that. Laying between his legs, she made a meal of his cock and balls. Although not experienced with men, only having had two college boys before Daryl, her passion and enthusiasm won the day. She licked and sucked and gently held his balls while her mouth went up and down on his cock. Her beautiful body added to his desire, and though he tried to hold back, he soon warned her that he was going to cum.

Instead of withdrawing and finishing him with her small hand, she kept her mouth on him, sucking and stroking. He cried out and shot a massive load into her mouth, and some came dripping out as she tried to swallow as much as she could.

Cuddles, showers, and a very late breakfast completed a very special morning.

They got fresh clothes, and thought it might be best if they were properly dressed when Lorena got back home in the afternoon. But then they thought, what the hell, and went for a nude swim before lunch, followed by a very interesting version of 69, considering their size difference. She found that being handled by a massive, strong man to be thrilling, and something she would like to do often. That evening, Lorena approved as she ordered Dani to describe her adventures in detail while she had been away.

12