He was Always Different Pt. 02

Story Info
The perfect sissy takes more than black cock.
3k words
4.58
18.5k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,690 Followers

Ladies, take it from a girl who knows. When you have a male that's different, don't abuse it. Don't berate him. Do not poke fun and ridicule the little homo. Although doing those things come natural to us women and he certainly earned that treatment by being born a sissy, it is to your benefit to nurture and mold him into the perfect little cock sucker he can be.

How I trained johnnie began in part 1. I have continued my successful experience in part 2 below. Take it, use it to your advantage. If for no other reason, let him suck the cocks you'd rather not.

"Jesus Christ, johnnie, just put the damned garter belt on and quit whining."

I was determined to make my little guy the prettiest faggot Raf had ever seen.

"See baby, that wasn't so hard, was it? Just like back when we were kids playing dress-up. Remember, always put your panties on over the garter belt. That way, when you sit to pee pee, all you have to do is pull your pretty panties down."

"Okay, Cindy, thank you, but we never played dress-up when other people were around. We never wore these things either."

"No, that's right, we didn't, johnnie. You and I wore your mother's dresses though. We would have a pretend Easter Parade wearing your mother's dresses and heels. Remember the floral hats? We'd giggle as we marched around the house. Your mom would say things like, "aren't you two ladies beautiful."

"But this isn't a dress and I never had stockings on before either."

"And you never dressed for a real man either. There's a first time for everything. I want this night to be special for you. I want our man to see just how different you are..... I mean if that's okay with you. If not, you can always leave."

"No. It's okay I guess."

"Good. Now hurry the fuck up. I can't wait for you to show Raf what you have going on with that sexy body of yours, baby."

Taking mother's advice, I stopped sharing Uncle Devon with her and took johnnie out with me to night clubs and bars in an effort to find our own Black man.

The joint was jumpin as they say when we entered the Oreo Club. Mother suggested we try it as it's a place where white women go to hook up with well-endowed Black gentlemen.

She was right, as usual. johnnie and I sat at the bar alongside the dance floor. There were many mixed-race couples dancing and some were sitting at tables with what I presumed to be white husbands, or as mother called them, cuckolds.

My pussy automatically started getting wet seeing those lovely ladies with big strong, handsome Black men. I was particularly drawn to the tables where an obviously married white couple entertained the wife's lover. The whole thing was almost over-powering erotic.

It was important that johnnie understand that all this was normal. Weak, little dicked white males escorting beautiful women as they entertained well hung gentlemen and were happy to be included.

I pointed out to johnnie the males I thought he best resembled. I felt him tremble beside me. "You just know they're going to beg to suck a big black cock. Look at them, baby. They're just like you. Like you, johnnie, they're different.

"Good evening, ladies. My name is Raphael. My friends call me Raf. Can I get you two girls a drink?"

I said yes immediately taken by his big, beautiful body, his confidence, and his manners. johnnie said nothing staring at the floor.

I elbowed the faggot, "Answer him. Don't be rude."

"Yes, please sir. Thank you."

"One pink lady for the timid bitch and what are you having Miss?"

I ordered a vodka tonic and when the drinks came, Raf ushered us to a booth. johnnie sat on one side, Raf and I on the other across from him. He let me in first which left no escape had I any inclination to do so.

I did not.

We made small talk and I explained how johnnie and I had been friends since childhood. He laughed when I told him about our dress-up games. "I bet the little guy looks good in lady's clothes, Raf said reaching out to hold johnnie's hand to reassure the little guy that it was okay with him.

johnnie relaxed and watched Raf seduce me on the dance floor. Back in our booth, he ordered another round and sent johnnie to, as he said, "fetch em up, boy."

By the time johnnie returned, Raf and I were kissing and he was feeling me up. It was so exciting to be desired by a man, a real man. Raf was bold. Without so much as a by your leave, he had my blouse open and my boobs in his dark chocolate hands. I tried to resist but he pointed out the other couples and threesomes who were doing like wise and more.

A white woman who presumably was with her hubbie was making out with her real man, Hubbie was table-side on his knees blowing her gentleman. Most white women were in various stages of undress. When I saw that, I relaxed and let Raf do what he wanted.

I reached for his cock which was long and hard in his trousers. He helped me fish it out. Man, ladies, let me tell you what. A nine-inch monster cock dark as night and throbbing mightily in my hands, it was all I could do not to hand Raf my panties and pussy right there.

The next thing I know, Raf was sucking one of my tits and fingering my hungry pussy. "Oh Raf, baby. Please, not here. Not like this. I want our first time to be special for all of us."

What? All three of us he said eyeing johnnie."

"He's different, Raf. johnnie is special. You'll see. Let's go to my place, I'll show you."

Raf reluctantly pulled his fingers out of my sopping wet pussy and held them up to johnnie.

I think Raf wants you to clean his fingers baby boy."

The sight of johnnie sucking Raf's fingers in that crowded place ran chills up my back and made my pussy leak more. "Let's get the fuck out of here and fuck," I said pushing Raf out of the booth. "Follow us Raf," I said buttoning my blouse up as I walked proudly thought the joint with johnnie in tow.

Once home, I had johnnie fix Raf a drink while he and I kissed. Raf just about ripped my blouse off. God, I love it so when a real man takes control. I couldn't wait to have his cock in me but first things first. I needed to present johnnie as the faggot he really is.

Now that johnnie had his hose, garter belt, panties, and lip stick just right it was time to introduce the little fucker to his destiny, big black cock.

"Be sure to curtesy when we get to Raf. And thank him for any compliment, it's lady-like and I want you to be the perfect lady."

I led the sissy by his hand. The funny thing was he was already hard, his tiny Willie pointing the way through his panties.

"Raf, this is the real johnnie," I said by way of a mock introduction.

"Pleased to meet you, young lady," Raf said to the panty clad lad. (yes, I borrowed that "panty clad lad" from a Lit member. A Shout out to you. Thank you)

"Now ask Mr. Raf if you can suck his cock for him, johnnie. Be polite."

"But, Cindy, I never....."

Raf cut the sissy off. "Doesn't matter if you never, you will tonight. Now do as my bitch said and ask me politely."

johnnie had never been so, well, the word just doesn't come to me. He was many things at once. He was afraid, yes. But he was also still hard. His breathing increased, his face was flushed red. For some reason he knelt. Perhaps it was due to genealogy, a faggot in the woodpile so to speak. Whatever, johnnie knelt and very quietly asked. "Mr. Raf, may I please suck your cock, sir."

"Very good. Yes. You may start by undressing me. That's a job you'll be rewarded with if you behave."

I almost creamed myself right then and there. Right before my eyes, johnnie had become a wanting cock sucker. Mother was right. He was the perfect fit. Well, almost perfect. Now all I had to do was find the homo a good paying job.

When johnnie had Raf naked, Raf took him by his ear and knee walked johnnie to the love seat. Sitting and spreading his legs, he just nodded to his new cock sucker.

I took off my clothes and went to sit beside, well, really all over my new man. We watched johnnie do what came natural to him. He was the white male any woman would be proud to call her own. He licked and sucked. He plunged his head down until he gagged. Looking up at Raf, johnnie smiled as he licked the length of the big black cock.

"Oh gosh, sir. I never knew it could be like this."

"I know baby girl, I know. Go on, now, get back on the cock little bitch."

I was proud of johnnie growth. His attire was my doing. His desire to please a big black cock was nature's creation. "She's doing what all tiny dicked white males should do," Raf said to me. "She's giving herself to black cock."

I loved hearing my strong black man refer to johnnie as a girl. Just fucking loved hearing that. You know what I mean. How would or could anyone mistake him for a man, much less a male. A groveling faggot white sissy finding her self-worth on a black cock.

johnnie's painted lips planted moist kisses on the large plum shaped head. He hummed as he savored Raf's pre-cum. When johnnie dipped her head down to worship Raf's balls, his little hand stroked that monster cock. I could have kicked myself for not thinking about polishing her fingernails.

Raf and I fucked that night with johnnie performing her clean-up duties like a seasoned pro. The next morning johnnie answered the call to tend to Raf's morning wood. The universe had aligned perfectly for my little homo.

That evening Raf flipped the script. I sucked the object of my desire, kneeling between Raf's legs while johnnie, wearing pretty sheer pink panties was curled up beside my man.

I saw Raf pull the sissy close holding his nylon covered bottom in his large black hand and was surprised to see them kissing. I redoubled my efforts to please the big man to no avail. He pulled his cock away from me and took johnnie into the bedroom. Of course, I followed. Jealousy was beginning to grow in me as I watched Raf de-flower my creation. I knew that at some point some real man would complete johnnie's journey into becoming the woman he was meant to be. I figured that at some point some stud would claim the fairy, but I wrongly thought I had control over that event.

johnnie's thin pale legs wrapped themselves around Raf's dark calves as they kissed and whispered to each other. In some aspect, it was funny seeing that big handsome black man hovering over the nearly glowing white, small and frail johnnie. When I tell you ladies out there reading this that the sight of those two together was incongruous, believe me when I tell you I was envious of johnnie. It was me who was supposed to be the recipient of that black cock and all the joy and fulfillment it promises. Watching johnnie and Raf fuck was tantamount to the cock sucker stealing from me; taking that which was mine. The punch in the gut came with the realization that I had created the sissy.

I guess I shouldn't call johnnie a cock sucker anymore. She's more than that now. She has transcended from being merely a cock sucker to becoming the property of a real man after only sucking his black cock a couple of times.

I wanted to scream and toss the little fucker out on his ass, on his nicely rounded bottom that Raf turned into a pussy. But I was also proud that it was me who showed johnnie just how different she was.

I spent that night alone listening to Raf and johnnie fucking while talking softly to each other. They left me Sunday morning. johnnie said nothing. I could tell she was torn as she stood quietly, holding Raf's hand listening to Raf thank me for giving johnnie to him.

Mother and Uncle Devon arrived home Monday evening to find me alone and sad. I'd spent the day in tears. When mother and Devon tried to comfort me, I wouldn't have any of it. "Where's daddy,?" I asked sniffing.

"Ah, yes, your father. Seems while your uncle Devon and I were engaging in an impromptu group activity, you know what I mean, your father was claimed by some black man who took him away."

"Just like that? He kidnapped him?"

Uncle Devon laughed. "No baby girl. Thomas found your mother and I in a tangled mass of black and white bodies fucking and sucking. Your daddy was holding his hand afraid to look at us. Thomas asked if he could have the faggot. Your mother and I looked at each other and shrugged. What the hell, he's yours."

"That's the last we saw of him," mother grinned. "Fuck the ungrateful cock sucker."

I was surprised to learn that daddy had been claimed like johnnie. "The same thing happened to me," I confessed. I arose from my sad state of affairs to get the letter I found in the room they shared. I handed it to mother who read it out loud.

"Dear Cindy. This may come as bad news to you, maybe not. I would like to thank you for helping me become the person I am today. Words cannot convey the debt of gratitude I owe you for your patience and guidance which transformed me from the lonely boy who was always different to the owned white girl whom Raphael has taken under his wing and claimed as his and his alone.

Looking back, dearest Cindy, I'm deeply ashamed of my behavior when you taught me how to dress to attract and please real men. I resisted, complained, and acted like a spoiled little girl. Forgive me. I had no idea that you were acting on my behalf, for my benefit.

Mere words are simply not enough to express how I felt when I held Raf's manhood for the first time. Even as I sucked his big black cock as you so fondly call it, that first time, I understood that I was where I was meant to be; on my knees servicing my Black man. I could go on for hours gushing about my epiphany, but I know you understand. It was you who led me there.

My Black man. Yes dearest, I belong to Raphael now, though I am more his than he is mine. I'm sure you understand what I'm saying. From one girl to another, when a strong, handsome man decides that we are his, there is nothing we can do to change his mind. Raphael made me his when he took my virginity. You were there, you watched as I became a woman when he filled me with his liquid love, Cindy. And again, from one woman to another, we girls will never forget our first true love, the man who made a woman out of us.

While you slept, he went over everything he expects from me. Raphael convinced me that it's not too much for him to expect that I respect his right to pursue pussy at his leisure. Nor is it too much for him to expect that I support him both spiritually and financially while being at his beck and call for those times he just wants to drain his balls or maybe even reward me for my acceptable behavior.

Raphael has rules for me to follow. Rules which he feels I need to follow in order for me to be useful to him. After a bit of consideration, I understand that his rules will make me that much more attentive to his needs, his wants, and his desires.

I know that Raphael will never love me. I know he will use me until he decides that I can be of no further value to him. Knowing that, dear Cindy will make me strive to be the best woman I can be for my man, my real man.

In closing, I know that you will be envious of Raphael and I, but with your looks, your smokin hot body, you'll find happiness with some other Black man just as I have, and I just know you'll find another boy like me to train, a boy who was always different.

Your girlfriend

janet.

PS: Raphael thought janet suited me better than johnnie." (and a nod to my gurl friend CD Cindy.)

Mother looked at me with sadness. "I understand what you're going through dear," she said. "But, baby, you're young. You're beautiful. And you're determined. Dry those pretty eyes and come, console yourself with your Uncle Devon. We'll share him until you find another Black man and a sissy for your own."

It dawned on while other rode Uncle Devon's cock and I sucked his balls, that mother was right. Mother is always right. I'd find another johnnie. There are lots of boys who were always different.

Have any of you readers always been different? Could the next boy I train to giver herself to black cocks be you?

Comments and emails are welcomed.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,690 Followers