He Was One Hell of a Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to meet the next morning for another round of golf. Mark was spending time with Two, so couldn't make it. I had parked and was walking toward the clubhouse when a bright orange pickup truck passed me. I watched as it parked in front of the maintenance garage. The driver got out and walked toward the clubhouse. He was met by Lenny, the head groundskeeper who shook his hand and led him away.

I matched my score from the previous day and had more fun. By the time we had finished our burgers and beer at the 19th hole, Judy and I had a date for the following Friday assuming she didn't have to work.

She didn't and the date was one of the best I'd ever had, and the next one was even better.

Just Judy and I played the following week. Afterward, I was in the locker room and getting dressed after finishing my shower when outside the window, I heard. "She's a hot bitch and I'm going to fuck her." The windows weren't supposed to be open, but a couple of them usually were so the smokers could blow their smoke out since smoking was prohibited.

"Bullshit. She's way out of your league. You won't get to first base."

"Hide and watch. I got that big shot attorney's daughter a couple of years back before I went to jail, and I'll get that doctor and maybe her sister, too."

"Jail? What were you in for and does Lenny know?"

"Fuck no. And don't you tell him either." There was a short pause as I heard scraping on the gravel around the building. "I had a wreck and sued the people who hit me. They had money and I wanted it so I got me some fancy assed lawyer. His daughter was his receptionist." He laughed. "She was married and not too shabby lookin' so I talked her into fuckin' me." He laughed again. "I seed her and her daddy around here once or twice, but they don't recognize me. I fuckin' laugh my ass off when I see 'em. All high and mighty and I fucked her."

"You say she was married? Is she still?"

"Fuck if I know...or care. I got what I wanted."

"Is that why you went to jail?"

"Nah. I got a lot of money from the wreck, got drunk, busted up a bar and beat up some big mouth. I got three years for assault, but was out in 18 months."

The other man chuckled. "So you got some high class pussy, but it cost you 18 months in jail. Was it worth it?"

"No pussy is worth jail time, but that ain't the worst of it. I had to pay all the money I made from the wreck to another fucking lawyer to defend me from the assault charge. I could have gotten ten fuckin' years, and here I am rakin' rocks and cuttin' fuckin' grass for these bastards."

"If the broad's still here, why don't you fuck her again?"

"Fuck no. She's bad luck, but I bet I could. The stupid bitch could be talked into anything."

I'd heard enough from that sleazeball. I finished dressing then went to find Lenny. He was in the garage working on one of the lawnmowers. "Hey, Lenny." I said.

"Hey, Mr. Hebert. What can I do for you?"

"Did you know that the new groundskeeper has been in jail?"

"No, sir."

"I just heard him telling Bruce that he was sentenced for two years, but was out in 18 months."

"What was he in for? Did he say? Not that it makes a difference, we don't hire no felons here. He lied on his application."

"I figured he did. He said he got drunk and assaulted some guy."

"Christ. That would be all we need. A convicted felon assaulting a member of the club. Thank you Mr. Hebert. He will be gone in 15 minutes."

I was sitting with Judy a short time later when I saw his bright orange truck speeding down the driveway. He turned onto the road and hauled ass. A couple of seconds later I saw the blue lights of a police cruiser going after him. I laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" Asked Judy.

"I was just thinking that Karma can be a bitch." I enjoyed my Reuben sandwich and beer better, probably, than I should have. I heard later that when Lenny fired him, he shoved Lenny, so was going back to jail for parole violation, plus he was going to be prosecuted for assault on Lenny. God bless that Karma.

Somewhere in there, Mark was offered a promotion if he moved to Houston. He and Krystal were still not talking, so he took the promotion. Shortly after he moved, she came by and wanted to talk to him. She broke down crying when I told her he was gone and called him. He came home that next weekend and they patched things up, so she and Two moved to Houston with him.

Two months after our first date, Judy and I fucked our brains out. She was, and is, unbelievable in bed. It is like she was born to have sex.

Six months after that she sold her house and moved in with me.

A year later we were married and had our reception at the Country Club. I had just used the men's room and was on my way back to the reception when I met Lauren in the hallway.

"Are you happy?" she asked.

"Yes. Very." I answered.

"I'm happy for you."

It was a long time before I saw her again, and in a city as small as ours, that was almost impossible. I had occasion to go to her father's office to pick up a document for a friend of mine. She was still the receptionist and the name plate on her desk said Mrs. Hebert. We said hello, she gave me the documents and I left.

Over the next ten years, Judy and I had three children and she and her sister Teresa went into practice together. I am still a teacher and still love it.

Mark and Krystal still live in Houston and have two kids.

Lauren's father had his retirement party at the club. I wasn't invited, but Judy and I were having dinner there the same night. He saw me and came over.

"I'm sorry it never worked out with you and Lauren."

"Maybe it was for the best," I told him.

"Sometimes I think it was then other times, I'm not so sure. I don't know if you know this, but she lives with her husband in Wyoming now. They have a ranch there and seem to enjoy it, but we would like to have her closer to us."

"Isn't the important thing for her to be happy? Staying here could keep reminding her of things she doesn't want to remember."

"That's the conclusion we've reached, so we're living with it and visit her as often as we can."

We shook hands and he went back to his party while I went back to the love of my life. When I reached our table, I leaned down and kissed her. She smiled. "That was very nice, but what was it for?"

I kissed her again. Softer and slower. "It's for letting me love you."