All Comments on 'He was Right Ch. 01'

by cat_around

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Downhill

That is where it's going. Divorce and humiliation coming right up.

Always interesting to see the lies people tell themselves.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
Good start.

The style is 'masculine' because it's direct and punchy. There is a tendency toward purple prose but it never gets objectionable. It's short, maybe too short, and I thought, 'how does this woman have time to think these thoughts while she's getting the superlative banging she says she is?' Why did her husband want her to do this? But it's way better than most first-timer's efforts so it rates a four. I'll read the next chapter.

Open4HusbandOpen4Husbandover 3 years ago
Good for them

If they're happy then who can judge? Interesting people get their panties in a wad on an adult story site. Probably pissed they dont have such a real life. People swing and are happy. Let it be. Fuck stale marriages and dead beds.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Some of us know fiction from fact, but we also enjoy reading about these idiot people who dig themselves into deep places we can rejoice that we know better than to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When does hubby get to fuck Chris' wife?

Or is Chris too much man to allow that?

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
some really good stuff here

Your writing is very good and the story is erotic but I only gave it 3 stars. There was no buildup. I hate when stories start with the sex instead of laying a foundation first. This was just: boom, sex! and then it's over. Not enough meat in this story to be satisfying but I'd love to read future work of yours that's more fleshed out.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
This was one of the few stories her from a first person female perspective. .

. . . that seemed to me was written as a woman would feel things. It’s too short for mytastes, but the writing gets a 5 from me.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Whoa....

I agree this tale is not for all. Personally, I hate a story where the first thing you see is wild mad screwing. Where was the build up, the background, the reason for her cuckolding her husband? Stale marriage, no SEX at home, working too many hours and with a coworker, the boss wants a work wife. NEVER start a storyline this way, you need to give us readers something as to WHY this is happening. Sure, you elude to it in the next few paragraphs but not at the beginning. The story in itself is almost the standard cuck story because the wimp husband allowed her to explore and to have open sex with another. Really not to my taste but 3 stars because I'm hoping for a lot more.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What's this? A story for idiots or about idiots?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Found this only because the last chapter is in Loving Wives. Not sure why this chapter is in this category its the BASIC definition of LW.

Great to read even though i had the ending already

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69over 1 year ago

Nothing new or interesting. Just another writer who wants us to share their sad fantasy that all husbands are cuck wannabes. Of course that means all wives need to be slut to feed into the pathetic and twisted fantasies of the worthless cuck. To make it worse you sell this as something good for the everyone even though you know it’s just a bunch of nonsense.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story and the getting on with it. The narration of her thought process and what had transpired between her and her husband was interesting. Now just give him the same latitude

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous