All Comments on 'He was Right Ch. 02'

by cat_around

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
Short

It's not clear from the story why she went back to his room. Is she that horny? They could have talked in the coffee shop. But, good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Asleep on the bed?

Is this guy like 80 years old where a good blow job in the day makes him need a nap?

Not to ruin the story but there is never any concern about any STD. How does he really know she doesn't have unprotected sex with a ton of strangers and how does she know this guy is as clean as can be? If she is going to continue to have sex on the side hubby better speak up.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

One night and done, that is very much like a man's behavior. I hope you enjoy the freedom

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
Glad I kept reading

I love the direction you took the story!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Starting to be slutty...

Looks like she really has no conscious and has no respect for herself and her life. Is Chris married, with kids even? Is she willing to jeopardize his marriage and her job for having sex while at a job related seminar? Ok, sure, Mark, her husband, knows about the ONE time but now she has another screw without his knowledge. I'm sure some marriages do endure this kind of arrangements but I'm not one. Here's to hoping that this sad tale ends soon since there is no real reason or excuse (build up) for this chapter, it is getting worst, just 2 are now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gamble much?

Chapter 4...Wife doesnt know it, but Mark has secretly accrued $100,000 in gambling debts, and the collectors are going to put his wife into prostitution, or cut his balls off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous