All Comments on 'He was Right Ch. 03'

by cat_around

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so much wrong

So much wrong in what they did. He wants her to have sex with another man because he feels what they had was gone. If they spoke of this before they did a poor job as she now says their discussion about sex is helpful. She is so worried about how he feels and she questions why he is not angry and how he could accept her. If that really was a concern she would NOT have had sex with Chris. She says she wants to be "fucked" again and better than with Chris yet she doesn't tell him? She now accepts gently love making only from husband so something will now be missing so that is her ay to continue to have extramarital sex? Just tell husband to mix it up now and then!

Lastly, he did imply and she agreed that she had lost interest or the magic. So can he now find a lover or more as well? Open the marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wait, they didn't have time or energy for each other

but now SHE has time to cat around and get her brains fucked out. Meanwhile he's doing what, exactly?

Meanwhile if he doesn't have a Madonna complex but won't give her sex the way she wants it, what's that say about how he feels about her?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Bah...a bag of horse sh*t

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

The possibilities are endless

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

He was wrong and so was she.

I don't normally read stories in Erotic Couplings, so I had to go and check out the first two. That was where I ran into my problems.

First, every marriage stales from time to time. It is up to the participants to get it right again together, not apart. If Mark figures that the only way he can keep her and keep her happy is to let her run around, he would be better off letting her go.If you love something set it free; if it come back it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was. He gave her the chance, if she really loved him, she would put in the same effort as she did with Chris.

Second, if she starts to cat_around what is she going to tell her children?

Maybe she should invest in a 'Golden Oldie' by Herman's Hermits, 'This Door Swings Both Ways' to realize that at some point Mark will get resentful whether he is a cuck or not, and Chris will only become more demanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If that slut would have told me that, she would have been down the road. If I was lucky, a car would hit her. She's a whore and he's an idiot...

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
Great progression

This chapter explains sharing about as well as anything I've seen. I'm not sure why a husband can't make sweet, gentle love to his wife but also pound the shit out of her on occasion but it's your story so I'll roll with it. I do know how respecting your wife might curb a man's darker impulses.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 3 years ago
It is well written erotica

It started in Erotic Coupling. It is well written coupling with a little “extra partners spice up a marriage “ philosophy. Meh just an excuse for writing a spouse gets some strange. The author skipped a few steps that Mark could have tried. Like why did he wait to ship kids off for an intimate weekend after she has some strange? Written like hubby is a wanna be cuck without actually writing it in the story. These authors just assume “cuck” actions are natural and acceptable when it is very unnatural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huh

Why the funky are these 2 even married, there's no love here.

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3over 3 years ago
Awesome

Beautifully written just the way it is. No need to analyze it. Just take the story as it is like a gift. Thank you.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Wait for the Bang!

This story describes a way to end a marriage. It is NOT erotic it is selfish, childish and destructive. The reckoning will come sharply and cruelly in one of several ways BUT IT WILL COME! I understand, but do not wish to experience this kind of 'relationship' Eventually an element that is not acceptable to one of these characters will occur and that will light the fuse to a large and hurtful explosion. Well written and 'interesting' but I can't help being apprehensive for these two characters. I think a further chapter in which 'Mark' decided to avail himself of this liberated relationship would be interesting to read. Either that or one where she experienced the 'emotional storm' she feared! To this point I think it's worth 3*** Without more 3*** is generous!

Rob5373Rob5373over 3 years ago
Never happen that way

She is like a wild animal. I’m nice she tasted blood. She’ll go back for more. Marriage is toast and he’s a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ridiculous Judgement

So funny that on an erotic adult site there's all this morality. Like some people here have the keys to right and wrong. Just because you can't understand the joys of another's life doesn't make you right. You're still an outcome of your own cultural background. Like all cultural backgrounds, they're temporal as rules change over time. Get over yourself -- especially here -- on the judgment. If Mark likes to only make love and also like his woman to get railed while she is also becoming more confident and enjoys the array of potential experiences....good for them. For all the 'end is near'people, pfft....you don't know and open marriages fail at the same rate as closed....but prolly with more fun along the way.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
“And now the end is near...”

Their final curtain will come after the kids leave home. She will have lost all respect for him by then because he is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This premise is lame.

A husband can make gentle love AND fuck the shit out of his wife. These two things are not mutually exclusive. This is a tired plot device and comes off as extremely juvenile.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Sorry. Haven't read this much total self-serving crap since Atlas Shrugged. (A fictional tale based on the absurd idea that there is no one waiting in the wings to take over from the "masters of the universe". In reality, for every master there are a least a dozen individuals waiting in that company alone, while for a simple fast food server there are only 0.08 people waiting across the whole population.

Another reason Statistics should be taught to all secondary students.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
In agreement with some others...

While there is commitment in this so-called marriage, there is no real love. Mark can't get it up as well, sure, try some blue pills fool. Maybe he is a wanna be cuckold husband. But whatever this is, it is NOT a good marriage. So, if this is going to be the norm for her to go out and find lovers, there WILL be a divorce. There will be kids without a parent, maybe no job, the other persons marriage is broken, even getting a STD.... So This truly sad tale is down to one star... Went from bad to worst. Keep trying and don't give up. Look at some of the comments and opinions and learn from them.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

This is the part where you rub your forefinger and your thumb together and "play the world's smallest violin for you" to your husband because he's trying to make a mountain out of a molehill that he enlarged before. He's the one who's making all the comments about your mutual situation. Kick his ass out to the other bedroom a few days and tell him if he's having an affair he can pack up an keep going until he's out of the house. If he's Not having an affair, he can shut up and start behaving like a normal man then he can start living back in the bedroom again where you both love each other..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting plot and character development

The premise of your plot isn't something I can imagine existing in a loving marriage.

But I don't question an author's plot design or the characters that inhabit it. These belong to the author. Rather, I try to imagine how I'd react if I were "dropped in" to this plot as either observer or participant and how would I react. I've wondered why this genre -- the male wanting his wife to experience other men -- seems so common, if not popular. I suspect there may be something very different deep in the psyches of men and women that's driving this. It may even be genetic. Your dialog, especially the husband's comments, touch on this and I think deserve fuller explication in subsequent chapters. Also worth pursuit is the need for the wife to develop mastery of her two personas -- loving wife and hotwife -- with a enough discipline to keep them distinct yet mutually supportive. All while being non-threatening to her marriage!

Quite a task!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like many would never give my wife the blessing to fuck someone else.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

I arrive very lat to this party i see and i find myself on a different track from other cuck bashing commenters. I in particular don’t care to judge your outcome but more watch how you explain your angles and play iut this sequence in someones life. You obviously have deeper thoughts than most to have gone to the depths you did to develop the characters. Your writing skills shine as do your storytelling abilities

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous