He was thinking about marrying her

Story Info
Guess it didn't quite work out that way.
1.7k words
3.6
69.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was windy this morning, enough so that I could see the bare tree branches moving outside of my bedroom window. It was Saturday morning, so no work for me! Lauren was still asleep, beside me, hogging the covers as usual.

Last night had been awesome! I'd met her, as usual, at the The Bar outside of the King Street gate. We'd been seeing each other for almost six weeks now, having met at The Bar right after Christmas. I hadn't seen her there before, and, being a beer after work regular, I knew that she was new there. Surprisingly, she didn't work at the base, unlike most of the patrons here, but at the Sovran Bank on Mercury Boulevard. Of course, she did live near here, over on Courtney Drive, though I'd never actually been in her house. I guess that the she picked The Bar because it was such a short drive home, and the way the Hampton Police were about DUIs, that was important. Heck, it was important to me, too, although I lived close enough to walk back to my apartment.

Well, if I'd never been in Lauren's small rental house, she'd been in my apartment plenty of times. Sex with her was great, always was, as her petite little body happened to fit just as snugly against my tall, angular frame as could be. It was as if God had taken a measurement of my body, and created a woman who fit against it as though she was molded specifically for me.

I'm Staff Sergeant Frank O'Neal, with the 1st Operational Support Squadron Weather Flight, where I work on weather measurements and forecasts for the 1st Fighter Wing. It's a small group, four airmen, a Tech Sergeant and me, and our unit commander is a 2nd Lieutenant who's barely there; mostly he works with the Public Information office. I've had a couple of longish-term girlfriends, though I'd never been married. Hearing Lauren's soft breathing, I was wondering if perhaps I should change that. She was pretty, really pretty, a blue-eyed blonde, real blonde though a bit blonder still with the help of her hairdresser. Just 5'1" tall, if that, and maybe 110 lb, she just had the look of a woman who'd be just as pretty at 45 as she is at 25.

At least, I guess she's about 25; she never actually told me. In fact, she hasn't told me much about herself at all. She can't have had a kid, because she doesn't have any stretch marks -- and yes, I specifically checked -- and on such a tiny woman, she surely would have them if she'd had a baby. I figure that she's hiding something about her past, but I haven't pried. After all, if she wanted to tell me, she would, and it's not like my job is classified or anything.

And last night! Have I mentioned that it was awesome? We'd been sleeping together for five weeks now, and while it was always great, last night she surprised me, really surprised me. We were on our second go-around, and Lauren was on top, riding me, when she got this huge smile on her face and said, "I've got a surprise for you, baby." With that, she pulled out a tube of something I hadn't noticed her having before, pulled off me, coated my dick with something, and then slowly sat back down on me, aiming me into her ass.

I was like every guy, I wanted to try anal, but never had a girlfriend who was willing to try. Lauren, I hadn't even hinted about it to, and here she was, on her own, slowly sliding me into her skinny little butt.

Damn, it felt awesome! It was so hot and tight, so tight it was almost an uncomfortable drag on the skin of my cock, so different from her pussy, and amazing. She had to sit up straighter, I guess 'cause of the angle, and that meant I could see what was happening as well as feel it. If I hadn't already unloaded my balls once already, I'd have lost it immediately.

It was wonderful, seeing her face. This wasn't super easy for her, and I could see a bit of strain on her face, but she was smiling through it, and I could tell: she was doing this for me, for me! as a sexual present. How could any man not love a woman who would do that?

We'd showered after that, before heading back to bed. My apartment shower isn't really meant for two people, but we made it work. Fortunately Lauren kept her hair cut short, so it wasn't a huge wet mess when we climbed back into bed, and now, this morning, it was a complete mess, but she still looked awesome.

Unlike my previous girlfriends, who were all C-cups or bigger, Lauren was really small up top, which fit with the rest of her frame, and frequently slept on her stomach. Though she was a cover hog, when I awoke and stirred, my movements pulled the covers off part of her back. As thin as she is, with really low body fat, even though she didn't have a lot of muscle I could see the definition of them in her back. Her spine was prominent, and, when I pulled the covers even lower, those cute lower back dimples above her cute little butt.

Yeah, this was a girl to fall in love with, not just in lust! "Morning," I whispered as I kissed her left shoulder. "Want some coffee?"

Lauren's head had been facing away from me, so she turned it to face me, raised her left shoulder up just a little bit and smiled, "Sure," in a kind of breathless whisper.

If her boobs are tiny, barely breasts at all, she was blessed with some really cute puffy nipples, which I always loved seeing, and her left one was just barely visible as she had turned. Man, I was lucky!

I got up, pulled on a pair of boxers, and headed to the kitchen to make us some coffee. Not that I have a coffee pot, just a Keurig, but I kept a box of the Cinnamon Dolce K-cups she like on hand. Being the gentleman I am, I made hers first.

Lauren shuffled into the kitchen a few moments later, having pulled on the button-down civilian shirt I had worn last night. On her, it came down to mid-thigh, and if it was huge on her, it was still sexy as heck, 'cause I knew there was nothing under it but her.

I set her coffee mug down on the table, just as the English muffin I'd put in the toaster popped up. I was as happy as I could be, buttering it and handing it to her. She smiled at me, before getting a more determined look on her face. My mind was racing; was she going to start getting serious about us, the way I had been thinking.

"Frank," she started, "this is our last morning together. I need to go home, clean up and put on my rings, because my husband will be getting home tomorrow."

 

Husband? What the fuck! I plopped down in the kitchen chair, trying to process this. I guess Lauren took my silence as wanting her to go on. "Look, Dave was on an unaccompanied to Incirlik, and he's been gone for thirteen months. I never meant for any of this stuff between us to happen, it just kind of did, because you were so nice, and I was lonely and horny. Then, when it did happen, I started to really like you, and I figured, well, Hell, I'd already crossed the line, and at least with you if I crossed it again, it would at least be with just the one guy. That you are good looking and good in bed made it easier."

"And last night?" I asked. "What was that, giving me your butt as some kind of going-away present?"

"I don't know, maybe. I really like you, and I knew that it was our last time, and yeah, I wanted to do something special for you, so you'd always remember me. I'd seen so much porn since Dave left, and I was curious about it, so it just kind of seemed like the thing to do, you know? Hell, I haven't even let Dave try that, that was the first time I've ever done it."

"Well, did you like it?" Maybe that wasn't the right question to ask at a time like this, but I was still so dumbfounded that I didn't really know what to say. After all, I was thinking about taking our relationship to the next level just a few minutes ago, and now she's telling me that this is the end.

"Yeah, sort of. It was kind of cool and kind of nasty at the same time. Maybe it helped that it was my idea, you didn't push it on me, but even though it was a bit uncomfortable, it was kind of hot, too, and by the end, I was liking it more than when I started."

"So, what," I asked, "we're just done now?"

"We have to be, Frank. I've got a great husband, and I've behaved like a little shit toward him, and now I have to make it up to him. We've got to lose each other's numbers, and never see each other again. If I see you at the Commissary or someplace, I'm going to have to ignore you. We can't call each other, we can't talk to each other, we just need to end things, now, and put it in the past.

"You're a great guy, Frank, and I don't know, but I don't think you'd have taken up with me if you'd known I was married. That first night together, it was like, wow! but I knew it could never happen again. And then it did happen again, and I was thinking of Helen's answer, in that movie Troy, when she said 'I've made many mistakes this week.' But I have a husband I haven't seen in over a year, and you're such a great guy that I just know there's someone wonderful out there, waiting for you."