Down on Your Knees

Story Info
Honey, who was the man that just left?
2k words
4.38
202.4k
205

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,780 Followers

A flash story. No sex.

*************

Aaron Carson is an account executive for Ajax Entry Systems Inc. They sell electronic entry systems; think hotels where you hold the keycard in proximity to the lock instead of swiping the card. He is on the road everyday and spends one or two nights a week overnight out of town.

His wife Karen is a SAHM. That's cool soccer mom terminology for "Stay At Home Mom." They have 2 small kids, aged 2 and 4, named Jimmy and Joey.

They've been married for 5 years and met in college. Aaron is of your typical Irish stock with jet black hair, brown eyes and keeps in pretty good shape. Karen is above average in looks, with short blonde hair, blue eyes and Eastern European ancestry. She keeps herself in relatively good shape, but she's self conscious about her stretch marks and caesarian scar. Aaron doesn't care about that and calls them her "battle scars," when she gets too down on herself about them.

Life is good in the Carson house, which is a suburban two-story, with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and full finished basement. When Karen's dad comes to visit, he uses the guest room and usually stays a week. He's from the East Coast, while most of their other family live nearby.

Karen's dad divorced her mom 5 years ago and no one knows the whole story on it. Karen suspected her dad was cheating and wanted out, but neither parent spoke of it and shut down the talk quickly if anyone asked about it.

Aaron is on his way back home from being on the road at one of his overnights. He changed his plans at the last minute and drove home instead of staying overnight. It was only 8 o'clock and he could make it home by about 10.

He pulled into his drive as a man was pulling out. The man looked scared as he sped away. Aaron saw the man leaving his house, shook his head and got angry.

Walking in the door he calmed down and called out, "Honey, I'm home!"

Karen came down in a robe, fresh from a shower and said, "Hey Baby, I didn't expect you until tomorrow." She gave him a loving kiss and Aaron smelled the toothpaste on her lips.

"Honey, who was the man that just left?"

"What do you mean, Aaron? No one was here and dad's in the basement," she said non-plussed.

"Well, someone was definitely here and was leaving as I pulled in."

Having heard Aaron come home, Karen's dad, Jack came upstairs.

"Hey Aaron, good to see you son."

"You too, Jack. Who was the guy that just left?"

Jack got very nervous and looked at his daughter, while she was looking at him expectantly.

"I didn't know anyone was here. I've been in the basement all night watching a movie and drinking your scotch."

"So let me get this straight," Aaron said. "You are both home, no one knows the man that left and I find Karen fresh from a shower. Can one of you convince me that Karen didn't have a man over?"

Aaron was now getting angry. Could Karen really be cheating on him? Could she do it with her dad there? Does her dad know about it?

Jack said, "Aaron she's not cheating on you, I swear."

"Tell me how you know that, Jack. You said you didn't know someone was here. The basement is pretty soundproof, especially from sound 2 levels up in my bedroom. She could fuck that guy screaming like a banshee and no one but the kids would've heard."

Karen was crying and tried to plead her case, "Dad, tell him please! I can't have him thinking that I was cheating on him. Please Aaron, I'm not having an affair, I swear."

Now in hysterics she looked back at her dad and he slumped down into a chair.

"Aaron, that guy was here for me. He is an escort I hire when I'm in town."

Aaron yelled, "Bullshit!"

"Baby, it's the truth. That's why he and mom split up."

"It's true Aaron, I'm gay."

Aaron sat on the nearby couch in shock. As he was trying to process the confession from his father-in-law, he thought about what he knew.

It would make sense of the divorce. Could that be a long held family secret? Karen obviously knew, but why wouldn't she tell him?

"Aaron honey say something, please. I would never cheat on you, you know this."

Aaron looked at her and thought that he didn't really know that, but how could he prove it. The fresh shower was still on his mind. Her keeping a secret from him was on his mind.

And then a lightbulb went off above his head.

"Okay, call him back here."

"What?" Both Jack and Karen said at the same time.

"Call him back here," Aaron repeated.

"If he is Jack's escort, Jack will have his number, call him."

She appeared scared when she and Jack looked at each other with confused eyes.

"She sets him up for me, son."

Aaron started laughing. "Of course she does. Call him back here, right now!" He said with and angry growl.

"Why honey? What and how would that help?" She asked through tears.

Aaron smiled, not telling them his whole plan and said, "Simple, I want him to confirm your story."

She relented and went to get her phone. As she was walking back down, she was already talking to him. "Yes, we need you to come back to confirm you were here for my dad and not me." Aaron shook his head knowing that if he was a lover for her, she just coached his answer. That wouldn't matter though. It would all be straightened out soon.

"He will be here in 10 minutes."

"That's quick," Aaron replied. "Does he live close?"

She looked at him with her red, puffy eyes and said, "I don't know where he lives."

"Okay."

Karen looked like hell and Jack looked as if someone had died. Aaron was laughing inside at the sight of the two of them as he went to the basement bar to get a drink.

He only saw one glass used when he went behind his oak bar to get his scotch. He had a beautiful bar, stocked with many bottles of good Scotch Whisky, his personal favorite. He saw Jack had been drinking his Glenfiddich 15 year, and poured one for himself.

He heard the doorbell and went back upstairs. Looking into the living room from the kitchen he saw his wife talking to the escort, but Jack was quiet.

Aaron walked in the room and said, "Hi, I'm Aaron. Sorry to drag you back here, but I needed to know which of these two is your client."

The escort smirked and said, "I'm Chris and I was hired for Jack."

Aaron smiled at his wife and looked back at Chris and asked, "How much do you charge?"

Chris thought for a moment and said confidently, "$400 for the house call."

"What comes with the $400? Blowjob? Fuck? Rimjob?"

"Everything," Chris replied.

"Honey, are we okay now?" Karen asked.

"Sure baby," Aaron said as he pulled out his wallet. "Chris, how much for a blowjob on its own?"

"What!" Karen shrieked. "You want him to give you a blowjob?"

"No, dear," Aaron smirked. "I want him to blow your dad; to make up for all of the confusion and my misunderstanding."

Chris stood there silent and Jack looked like a deer in headlights, when Karen said, "That's not necessary, love. No one's upset. We'll just let Chris get on his way and you can make it up to me upstairs."

"Don't be silly, it's no problem. Here Chris, will $200 cover the hummer?"

Chris was nothing less than shocked and Jack was stammering like an idiot.

"Here I'll give you $300 if me and the Mrs. can watch. I've never seen a live sex act I wasn't involved in before."

"I will not watch my father get a blow job, you're being an ass."

"Karen, if he doesn't suck Jack's dick right now, I will beat his ass and your dad's for lying to me. What is it going to be?"

Jack said sheepishly, "It's alright honey, it has to be done."

Chris turned his head and looked at Jack so fast Aaron thought his head would spin off from the force and speed.

Jack walked over and grabbed the scotch out of Aaron's hand and drank it in one gulp. He looked at Chris and said, "Do it."

Chris got on his knees gulped and watched Jack unzip. At that moment he lost it and slumped down, still on his knees.

"Fuck this shit. You caught us. I fucked your wife, but it was just this once."

Karen screamed "No!" as Aaron walked in front of Chris, smiled and kicked him with all of his might in the crotch. Chris screamed in pain as he fell to the floor. Jack ran to the basement and slammed the door in fright for what was coming his way. He was, after all, condoning his daughter cheating and tried to take the blame. It was like they had a preconceived plan for if they got caught, Aaron thought.

Karen cried and pleaded, "Aaron, it's a mistake, it was just sex. I was weak. It's over."

Aaron looked at her with contempt and said, " Pack your shit and get you and your father out of here, now. I don't care where you go, but I want you out, I'll figure out what is next for us later."

She walked away in tears while Aaron noticed Chris slinking towards the door.

"Where are you going shit eater? I'm not through with you yet."

Chris got a kick in the ass from Aaron and ran for the door. He was able to get out and in his car before Aaron could get to him. Aaron wasn't actually trying to catch him. He didn't want to go to jail.

Karen came down stairs and Jack came up at the same time. She was still crying and begged, "Aaron, please let's get past this. I don't want our family to split up over my stupidity."

"Should've thought of the family first, you dumb twit," Aaron shouted.

After they left, Aaron went down and refilled his glass with golden yellow goodness. He looked at the text he got earlier that night and called the number.

"Hi, Aaron. What happened?"

"I got home too late, but dick smack was leaving as I got home."

"Damn, you didn't catch them in the act?

"No, but I got him to admit it."

"What!"

"Yeah, long story, but you'll get a kick out of it. You'll love to hear about my great acting skills. Thank you for the heads up Carrie."

"You're welcome. When I heard her talking to him and making plans, I had to let you know. You know I never liked that bitch and I hated her even more for taking you from me."

"You gave me up, remember?"

"Yeah, I was a kid and scared to be tied down. It was my biggest mistake, running away from you. I never stopped loving you."

"We can deal with that issue later. I need to get some rest, good night."

"Good night, Aaron. Stay in touch."

Aaron smiled as he recalled the call from his ex-girlfriend that night, telling him he had to get home because his wife had her trainer coming over. Karen didn't realize she and Chris were talking loud enough at their table in the health club's smoothie bar, for others to hear and she certainly didn't know that the cute red head sitting behind her was Aarons ex, who regretted breaking up with him every day.

As she disconnected the call, Carrie said a silent prayer that Aaron would divorce the bitch and she would have a second chance.